All Comments on 'For Our Widowed Friend'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a truly heart Wrenching Story with a Happy Ending. The Wife seemed a little too enthusiastic to me, if I was the hubby. When Our neighbors wife passes away a couple years ago I suggested the same thing. Though my wife declined. Regardless, I felt it would be a great gesture, My wife still didn't think so. On the other hand, when I have shared my women in the past, I would always want to Reclaim them after 1 fuck. But sending her over NOT to return for 48 hours LOL I would have been headed to the Lawyers office for a divorce. To me, taking so much time with another man was VERY disrespectful. Obviously she enjoyed it too much and took advantage of Hubby's Generosity. Great Writing as always Thanks Buster2U

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

Pathetic story. 1 star. If there was a zero star rating available, I would use it. What is it with husbands who voluntarily make themselves a cuckold? What is it with authors who write cuckold stories? Is it a reflection of the real life they live and enjoy?

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

I don't get the implication in some stories that if a guy doesn't have sex he will explode or something equally ridiculous. Guys may TRY to convince women they "need" sex, but that is so much crap, designed to get guys laid. So, I am not a fan of stories that use that old trope as a rationale. I did not rate the story, as I could tell 1 paragraph in what to expect, and I don't like to downvote stories I know I am going to hate and then read anyway. If I know I am going to hate it, I just don't read it.

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLustabout 1 month ago

Lovely Hotwife story with happy ending. Love it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another AI generated piece. Stands out a mile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You can be a good friend and NOT let your wife shack up with him. He needs a divorce from them both. Talk about dumb and dumber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh hell no. Let Ben get off his ass and go find another wife. If he has enough libido and energy to screw another man's wife then he has enough to pull himself up by his own bootstraps and find another woman. All Ben did was to recognize a weakness in other people's good intentions. He wasn't anchored emotionally enough to his dead wife that he couldn't "force" himself to fuck a known married woman, wife of his friend, and sell his dead wife's memory along with her marriage home to buy the house next door to his newly found fountain of free pussy.

GD6720GD6720about 1 month ago

What a lovely story, I have no doubt that around the world 🌎 there are many couples that have helped out a friend in need, and the only thing it as done is brought happiness to all involved. In a world that at the moment seems sad and lost, this story was not lost and not sad from the very beginning. Thank you for writing have a great weekend. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would one man care about another man’s sex life enough to give him his wife? Not a real man but maybe cuck. 0-rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anybody that this this is OK is totally fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only a 2 from me. Not because of the topic but because it was really dry and not very erotic. Sorry but didn't move me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sharing can be rewarding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Bravo. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Over the years my wife and I became great friends with our next door neighbors Matt and Leah. We spend a good deal of time with them and would always flirt back and forth. Unfortunately Leah met a man who worked for another division of her company and ended up moving to Philadelphia to be with him. The wife and I continued to hang out with Matt and she and he still flirted a lot. One night after we had been over swimming with him she asked what he might be doing for sex without Leah around. I asked if she was volunteering and she said maybe. Well since then our relationship with Matt has changed. When we hang out about half the time it leads to amazing threesomes. My wife loves going over to his house alone some nights and spending the night. Much like in the story, there is a “sex path” worn between our houses. And we all are fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SO ..... There are many more widows out there than widowers; does that mean the husband here needs to step up and start servicing all those women? BTW when does he find out that he is the useless 3rd wheel?

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

Ohh sexy story. On the short side so is would be better to have a slow burn and to explore the story as Ben and Claire's relationship develop, but still a good premise and short story nonetheless.

funcpl124funcpl124about 1 month ago

Short but very touching and beautiful! Thanks for sharing and I have read many of your stories and enjoy them very much.

26thNC26thNC16 days ago

Cheapest premise for a cuck story.

LechemanLecheman6 days ago

Best friends would not agree to that shite and the fact the wife continues is the death toll for their marriage in RL.

Fiction and in LIT, yet another cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...