For Science!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our schoolteacher was indeed familiar with modern college life. Simply attending was an obstacle course of social activities for many young adults.

"Since it's the College of Visual Arts, the rewards and penalties are related to body-image. For instance, the medical college offers a limited menu of body enhancements - breast implant or reduction surgery, penis enlargement, lip collagen injections. Piercings! Normal social activities, often unavailable to cash-strapped students."

Murmurs, such opportunities were indeed enticing to young adults. Even older adults!

"Penalties are similar - scarification, circumcision! Hair removal. My favorite: tattooing with socially stigmatizing symbols and phrases. Imagine spending the balance of your college life with 'cum dumpster' tattooed across one buttock!"

"What effect does this have? How can you measure responses?"

"A very interesting question! Turns out it's easy, which surprised our Psychology department. Both reward and penalty result in high levels of expressed serotonin. The body modifications subsequently become a large factor in reported sex play.

"Further, the labels have a high correlation with modifications in behavior! Those tattooed tend to become actual sluts, wimps, gigolos, cum dumpsters! Even with no change in empathy nor peer respect, statistical changes in social interaction match the labels they've chosen to tattoo themselves with."

This was surprising to the alumni. Who had imagined, simply labelling yourself a 'whore' or 'breeder' would cause you to internalize those roles!

On another level, not so surprising. A promotion to Vice President in a firm would of course result in changed behavior and deportment, even without the tattoo! People were extremely suggestible.

"Do it take such extreme measures as body modification, to create personal change?"

This from a CEO and mother, probably interested in how such creative social experimentation could afford benefits in a work environment.

"It takes surprisingly little! It's called the reward/punishment paradox.

"Our Psych department experimented with lesser and lesser inducements, finally bottoming out with competitions over trivial mental and dexterity games in a classroom setting.

"Those that perform the task correctly the first time receive oral sex or are fucked by the classmate of their choice.

"Those failing become a sex toy for three strangers, selected at random from the University faculty phone book. They are tied and abused for an hour, spit on and called names, penetrated orally, anally and if feasible, vaginally.

"The strongest behavioral changes result from threats of pregnancy - raw ejaculation either by a Dom, or by a stranger into a Sub's vagina.

"It doesn't matter if the insemination is a reward or part of punishment. In either scenario the couple become closer emotionally. They often begin dating, become roommates, continue a sexual relationship long past the class requirement. Regardless of actual pregnancy or just a pregnancy-scare."

That made sense to these people. Sharing risky situations was a fundamental training technique, even if just walking a balance beam or talking in front of a group, it brought teams closer together.

Imagine how much more powerfully the response would be to pregnancy risk!

"The emotional aspect is interesting of course, the fundamental finding that inhabits the paradox. But the Psych department was more interested in how little it took, to get a rational person to subject themselves to such risk!

"The structure provided by a simple in-class word puzzle or dexterity game was enough for a male student to risk impregnating a classmate, or a female student to risk taking a stranger's load. Social structures trumped rational decision making in every run-through of the experiment!"

A sensation! These leaders could see the implication behind this. To build a better team, simply engage in training exercises that involved raw fucking! The potential was enormous.

"I think we can see the value in your Institute now! The social and business implications are enormous."

Now we were getting somewhere. Get the alumni personally invested and you had a near slam-dunk opportunity for a bequest or a donation.

"Do you plan to expand these finding beyond the classroom?"

"It's already underway. The Colorado School of Mining has adopted a new festival, exploring the boundaries of group sex. Clustering students from three to over one hundred participants, they're collecting data on how group size impacts the experience. Affects graduation rate! In particular if adding or subtracting one member makes a noticeable change in participant satisfaction, creating a metric for mass orgasm.

"Here we routinely schedule orgies up to twenty members, mix of senior faculty and incoming frosh. Orgies of only the young end too soon."

Ha ha, nodding heads.

"Colorado has recently collected data from up to five hundred members in a fuck-for-all sex-fest! Interesting results are anticipated.

"In our University we have two of our own campus-wide initiatives underway. The first is the Nursing School Reproduction program."

This slide: clearly a freshman couple. The woman was a foreign student, from Nairobi or perhaps Senegal. The man, a red-headed Scots.

The woman's belly prominently projected toward the photographer, gravid and nearing end-of-term. Breasts beautiful, plump and full of milk. Her expression was one of serenity, calm acceptance.

His was not proud or leering, but caring, compassionate. He had one arm around her waist, what he could reach, gentle and supportive.

"It begins at admission with a complex screening, blood tests, ejaculate and emission metrics that are supposedly part of a suitability criterion.

"Then applicants are paired, told there was an experimental technique for matching students.

"This is all a little white lie. In fact, all who apply are accepted, to avoid unnecessary bias in the sample set. Paired at random.

"Student couples are interviewed together before a panel of inspectors. They then are invited to bring one another to mutual orgasm before the panel. Creampies are required for continued participation!

"This is repeated quarterly throughout their tuition at the College.

"Save for special cases of infertility, all couples complete their entire quota of breeding fucks, accept the panel's feedback and suggestions to improve insemination statistics and partner satisfaction.

"They then become student-parents! With free use of the College's daycare, medical facilities and generous education extensions for breastfeeding and post-partum recovery.

"We have twenty-five new future alumni so far, and three marriages!"

Some doubt about this program, which was to be expected. Student parents have a notoriously high dropout rate. How could that benefit the College?

"The benefits are threefold. We create dedicated parental units that learn to be supportive and nurturing, who learn to satisfy a partner and accept satisfaction, regardless of initial attraction or compatibility. Empathy is an essential skill for a functioning adult!

"The Nursing School gains practicum opportunities for pre- and post-natal care of both infants and mothers.

"And the Psychology program gains invaluable data for couples counseling, measures of critical compatibility parameters, as well as data on early childhood development.

"We have the curious support of a major condom manufacturer for this program. Why, is anybody's guess!"

Laughter. It was not always clear why business dabbled in supporting public programs. Somebody high up must have had a special interest.

"Our second initiative was conceived by the Media Lab. In this program, students must create innovative scenarios involving sex but not necessarily procreation."

A slide showing a camera operator from behind, focused on a doggy-style fuck session on a raised stage. A mime mocked the couple as they fucked.

"All sessions are streamed live and available to any University student, faculty or staff member.

"Volunteer couples submit a project plan, and if selected perform their technique on camera, available to the entire University population.

"This has yielded some of the first examples of new sexual expression recorded in a millennia! It has encouraged our students to compete for new variations and innovations.

"One of my favorites was a woman with very large nipples, her boyfriend with a micro-penis. He inserted his penis inside the folds of her nipple, fucked it, ejaculated! She then expressed the semen as milk might be emitted.

"One big-clit woman used her sizeable clitoris to fuck her boyfriend's urethra! Resulting in mutual orgasm!

"A couple in the Engineering College created a remote-control dildo and cock-sleeve, allowing them to fuck remotely, monitoring one another through video feed to moderate their climax. The future of e-sex!

"One fellow fucked his girlfriend's ear-spool holes, came in her ear as she swore at him in Swahili!"

They were impressed; these were all unexpectedly innovative. The rising generation was certainly making a name for themselves!

"Others experimented with creative stroking, cum-shots in nostrils, between toes, in eyes, in belly buttons!

"A flash-mob phone application was employed to collect threescore student participants, stripped naked in the quad, forming a standing ring, a human centipede. Each man ass-fucking the next in front whether male or female, a ripple of pumping and humping that formed self-organized waves around the ring in a demonstration of natural emergent orgy formation!

"All of these and more are available as recordings on the alumni website, under Media Lab."

Notes were being taken across the classroom. Everybody liked to see a good fuck!

A doubter remained. He was a dull grey man wearing a dull grey suit. She suspected he was a bdsm dom.

"These all seem like good fun for the students. I have a hard time seeing any real scholarship? Is any of this reproducible? Are the results testable? Who benefits?"

"To beat a very worn drum, investigation into nature is valuable in and of itself, not necessarily as a precursor to any product or financial gain."

Nodding: they'd all heard that, though they believed it to varying degrees.

"Students are monitored by Student Health professionals each semester, in a rota. They record emotional well-being, social integration, participation in student activities, and classroom attendance. These statistics are available to researchers to investigate further into correlations between academics and sex, family history and openness, scholastic achievement and pregnancy, any number of things. That is where much of the value lies - data that fuels further research.

"How to measure the benefit to the student body? Here, we use the techniques of ethnography, self-reporting and, of course, use of the Student Health mental services.

"Since the formation of this Institute, our student body mental health statistics have shown drastic improvement! No more depression, save a few instances of quickly caught post-partum depression. Substance abuse has dropped, unless you count cum-swallowing which has apparently quintupled."

General laughter. It would take some sincere conditioning to get many folks to swallow a snotty mouthful of jizz.

"And our graduation rates have reached nearly ninety-seven percent, unheard of for Universities of this size. Adjusted of course for delays due to pregnancy, delivery and nursing.

"These things alone justify further investment in our Institute.

"We hope to expand our programs, to explore more relationships between sex and society.

"Dirty words and bodies? Excitement versus disgust, effects of sweat and tears. Spit or swallow? What exercises can condition students to turn disgusting situations into stimulating ones?

"It's been suggested a subject practice licking armpits, enduring urination over their naked bodies, licking an entire body surface indiscriminately. Scored by percent coverage over time.

"A master class is proposed for rim jobs, golden shower ingestion, snowballing."

Some murmuring as couples shared the definitions of these terms, unfamiliar to some.

"Sex and fashion? How do sexual practices relate to group buy-in? If your entire class is into exhibitionism, revealing or absent articles of clothing, how does that change personal resistance to public nudity, ejaculation, sex acts?

"Is hair desirable or shunned? Through history it has varied greatly. Right now, a naked cunt is seen as the ultimate. Is this just a fad?

"Incoming classes will be offered these focus areas, and if chosen, coursework will be written to explore further. Then at graduation, metrics created and collected to measure progress. Estimate which and how many members of a community have to participate to create virality.

"A curriculum being formulated now is an exploration of taboo, sponsored by the Sociology Department.

"They anticipate alumni events where parents participate in their students' progress. Focus groups show high enthusiasm for impregnation studies involving mothers and sons.

"Less so for fathers and daughters - the social costs are too high as of yet. Give it a few years, and I think we will lower that inhibition as well.

"The honors program has jumped the gun, written a pair of popular campus dating applications - named 'Soul Sister' and 'Bro Finder'. The innovation here is, it selects siblings in a disproportionate number of student matches.

"The surprising result to most of us was, these dates almost always result in sexual encounters, completion of the sex act including fertilization!

"This was not surprising to the young woman who designed the app as part of her honors thesis. She simply extended the social-contract findings of the Sociology Department.

"Being selected by an app as a 'perfect match' was enough structure to convince sisters to fuck their brothers, to accept their creampie, and in some cases to have their child!

"The investigator is collecting statistics and hopes to elide the connection between social contracts and released inhibitions. Are the behaviors emergent, or already present but suppressed? That is, did sisters already want to fuck their brothers, and only needed social permission? Or did the social structure of the app create the desire?"

Indrawn breath at this bold experiment. But no expressions of outrage; we'd drawn them mentally past that, the tour group members were behaving less like conventional citizens and more like scientists now.

"In a related move, the School of Public Health has created a class around safe sex, communicable diseases and public testing.

"They recruit participants in the class to offer tests to fellow students randomly, on the quad, in the dorms, in the cafeteria. Already they have reduced the school's inhibitions against public exposure of genitalia by sixty percent. As well as the incidence of STIs to nearly negligible rates.

"On any given day a student with a clipboard and a satchel of tests strips will be seen swabbing the cocks and cunts of their fellow students in the library, the gymnasium, dormitory lobbies, recording results, passing out fliers to those who may test positive.

"In another part of the curriculum the classmates draw from a hat one of several public locations around campus. As a requirement to pass they must masturbate in this location, reach orgasm, collect the witness signatures of at least three students before the end of the semester.

"Phrased as a technique to lower inhibitions against testing, the activity is also providing raw data to the Psych Department on the obedience impulse.

"For extra credit students may draw from the 'extreme' hat. Those include such situations as auditoriums during lecture, the football field during a game, tennis courts during a match. My favorites: the entrances to an opposite-sex locker room, the faculty lounge, the alumni center.

"In these encounters it is not enough to orgasm, the student must solicit passers-by to suck, fondle and even fuck them to orgasm. Creampies are not scored, as that would put female class members at an unfair advantage.

"In the most extreme validation of Psych Department predictions, no student has yet refused to complete these challenges. Similar to the Stanford Prison Experiment where subjects believed they were torturing other subjects! These students gladly and enthusiastically exceed the bounds of conventional taboo.

"Once you see a young female student request to be stripped and finger-fucked at a basketball game by the entire defensive squad, you cannot fail to be convinced!"

They had had enough. All this talk of incest, orgasm, exhibitionism, extreme sensation had worn them out. Eyes were beginning to glaze over, a sure sign it was time to move on.

"That ends the private part of this tour! Please join me in the Physical Therapy building for group oil massage and whirlpool baths! Students will be collecting your reactions to the different levels of stimulation, and your preferred lotion or oil! Contribute to science! And to further the education of our young investigators!"

This was a test. Had the members of the group internalized the lessons? Were they now willing to strip naked in front of relative strangers? Would the social structure of an institute of higher learning lower their inhibitions to being stroked, oiled, even masturbated by young athletic Physical Therapy majors?

For Science!

12