All Comments on 'For Silence's Sake Ch. 02'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love it

Loving the new approach,open mind.Sampson deserves happiness.Feel bad for Madeline.Excellent chapter,looking forward to more of your story.Well done

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Might put a warning.

Love your stories and glad Samson has found his mate. I do not care that he is gay but really do not want to read a blow by blow description of gay sex. Might put a warning or something at the beginning and marks were it starts and ends.

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
LOL

I was so happy to read a new chapter of your story I totally missed the warning. My bad!!!

I never claimed to be intelligent, just cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
warning is excellent idea...

for gay sex scenes. some people are too squeamish. lol for the rest of us, it is exciting to see the relationship evolve between sampson and his mate. keep up the good job. love your writing, you're one of my favorite authors. been following you for years.

DelaneymegDelaneymegover 10 years ago

I mostly read MM stories and am glad you now have a couple in this series. A good story is a good story! Poor Phil.

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago

Two words loved it!!!

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago
2 thumbs up . . .

from me. Love where you are going with Samson and Phil. Can't wait for chapter 3!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I am so glad that the point was made that Samson and Phil were born to be attracted to men. Now, I hope that Samson pulls his head out of his ass and gives Phil a try.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
More

More, more, more, PLEASE post more. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LGBT LOVE!

I feel so bad for Phil, that Sampson rejected him because he was confused by his own sexuality. And that homophobic Alpha pair really pissed me off. But I really do hope they end up overcoming all of the hate and feel free to love one another.

On another note, I highly appreciate your support of same sex love and relationships. I'm straight myself, but it still makes me smile to know that you were brave enough to post this, even while knowing you would get some negative feedback. Love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Acceptance of LGBTQ desire is a human trait, the rational people amongst us accept this as perfectly natural and healthy. The stories about the wolf pack are written in a largely alien perspective, they can look human but they aren’t, they’re all wolf all of the time. As with everything it’s all a matter of perspective, communication and fear of the unknown. Personally I’m rooting for Sampson and Phil.

Tess (uk) (probably heterosexual but maybe not why should anyone care?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous