For The Gander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

"You have no idea how much Dad made me throw out," she said.

"Well, you told him yourself you hardly wore any of it anymore, right?"

Evie rolled her eyes. "That's not the point."

Her mother put a hand on her shoulder. "How about I treat us to some frappuccinos, hmm? My feet are killing me." Sensing Evie's reluctance, she added, "If you really want to keep shopping after that, we can. Or I'll give you my card and you can come back tomorrow and treat yourself to whatever you want. Within reason. Whaddaya say?"

"Fiiiine," Evie said.

Her mother offered her a faint smile. They went up to the front and paid for the one top Evie had picked out then headed for the food court.

Once they had their frozen treats, they found a seat in the endless sea of squat tables and plastic chairs. Evie tucked the bags between her legs.

"So Jake really might be coming to State in the fall?" Evie asked.

Her mother pursed her lips. "Who told you that? Your father?"

"No," she said. "Jake did."

"Well," her mother said, with a little less hard edge to her voice, "I wouldn't count on that. Somehow or other, we'll find a way to send him to Princeton."

"Pretty expensive," Evie said. "Kid's too good for a lowly state school?"

"Oh, honey, it's not that."

Evie grunted by way of response. She always knew that Jake was her mother's favorite. The fact that she was her father's had always been cold comfort, given that their mother always got her way and their father was a total pushover.

"I get it," she said.

By which she meant that she wasn't going to make her mother lie to her.

Her baby boy deserved no less than the Ivy League. State was good enough for Evie, because she was a fuck-up with no real future. She'd never say that to Evie's face, of course, but that didn't make it any less true.

Not that Evie would want to be surrounded by all those boring, arrogant, poorly dressed book-worms anyway. If Jake wanted that life, more power to him. She didn't hold it against her brother. He'd always been really modest about his academic achievements. And though she appreciated that he probably didn't think so, she knew her kid brother was smarter than her too. It was only her mother's favoritism was what stung.

Besides, while it might not make up for years and years of treating her like a disappointment, her mother was currently going out of her way to make Evie happy. She wasn't sure why, but it was a welcome change.

Come to think of it, her mother seemed happier herself than she'd been in recent memory. And she was dressing nicer. Wearing more makeup. Carrying herself differently.

Suddenly it hit her.

Subconsciously or otherwise, she was trying to buy Evie off. To assuage her guilt.

"How long have you been cheating on dad?" Evie asked.

"What?!"

"It's okay," she said, heart beating like a smith's hammer against an anvil. "I won't tell him," she added. Which was probably true. "I just want the juicy details."

Her mother laughed awkwardly. "Well, I hate to disappoint you, but there are none."

"Uh huh," Evie said. "You're just glowing because you're using a new body scrub. The spring in your step is because you had a good week at work. And what woman in her forties doesn't spontaneously decide to start wearing more revealing outfits, more makeup, and expensive perfume?"

Her mother's swollen bosom rose and fell, her nostrils flared, and that one vein in her forehead popped out. Bad, bad signs.

"No one's judging," Evie said, hiding a grin by pressing the straw to her lips.

A few of the people around them stared.

Suddenly, Evie wished they were somewhere else. It had to have been the first time in years she'd been in a shopping mall and wished to be somewhere else.

"Is he cute?" she asked, trying to sound excited.

"Honey," her mother said.

"I bet he's taller than Dad."

Finally, with a sigh, her mother said, "About the same height. Actually, he looks a lot like your father. Only younger. Guess that tells you why, doesn't it?"

Evie squealed and slapped her palms gently against the tabletop.

In her mind, she was gasping for air. Her father was the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. Wasn't hard to see how a girl might get bored with that, but still. He gave her mother everything she wanted. And he looked damn good for his age.

Still, she found it surprisingly easy to pretend she was talking to one of her girlfriends who'd just confessed to cheating on her boyfriend. What that said about her, she wasn't quite sure. But she'd worry about that later. After her mother spilled the beans.

"Your father and I have been fighting. I tell myself that's why I'm doing it. But I think the truth is I just couldn't keep my hands off this guy if I tried."

"Sounds promising," Evie said. "Also eww, what with the looking like Dad part, but we'll just pretend you didn't say that."

In truth, that had probably gotten Evie more excited than anything else. She wasn't about to admit that to her mother though. It was hard enough to admit to herself.

Her mother laughed awkwardly before taking a sip of her frap.

"The more important question," Evie said, "is how good is he in bed?"

"Evie!"

"What?" she said. "We're both grown women, aren't we? Can't a girl want to know that her mother's needs are being met?"

"I...I guess."

Looking her mother over, she couldn't help but imagine tending to those needs herself.

Fuck, that was a scary thought.

It was bad enough that she'd been thinking of either her father or both him and her mother most every time she masterbated for the past two years. Those were just fantasies though. When she touched herself while thinking about sharing her father with her mother, the parents in her mind were abstract ideas. They didn't even have faces. In fact, memories of the few threesomes she'd had would bleed in, and the next thing she knew, she was whispering "Mom" and "Dad" to herself but seeing the faces of past boyfriends and her roommates in their place.

Now, though, she was looking her mother in the face, and getting turned on. As she had been by her father from the moment he'd showed up at her apartment Friday night.

Evie knew it was okay to fantasize about such things. She'd learned in her Human Sexuality class that punishing yourself for fantasizing about the types of unspeakable things you'd never do in real life was unhealthy and could be very damaging. But this seemed to be more than that, and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Placing a hand over one of her mother's, she said, "So? Is he good?"

Her mother sighed contentedly. That sound, and the look on her face as she emitted it, said it all. But lest she leave any doubt in her daughter's mind, she stretched her lips slowly until her face was split in two by a huge smile.

"Go you," Evie said, feeling her pussy start to come alive.

"I don't know him, do I?" she asked, suddenly remembering the time she'd been convinced that her mother was a bit too friendly with one of their neighbors.

"Well...no, no. I've said too much already."

Her mother clammed up at that point, but it was clear that she really wanted to tell someone. Sooner or later, Evie would wear her mother down.

#

That Monday, Bill informed her that he was going to go out with "Steve" after work. Mel had almost laughed at him when he'd told her. Their daughter, who they'd not seen since Christmas break, had just come home, and he'd spent all of one night with the family before running off to his mistress. It was pathetic.

Yet some part of her wished him the best. Hoped that, whoever she was, his little miss thing was good. That her husband's needs were being met at least half as well as hers were.

Mel wasn't sure if that the part that had once loved him talking. Perhaps it was the part that was slowly losing all hold on reality and all else of propriety, that had told her it was a good idea to fuck her son, and to open up to her daughter about same.

Maybe it was just the ache between her legs and the deliciously naughty thoughts of all the things she could do without her husband home.

One way or another, Mel simply told her husband to have fun rather than reading him the riot act, as she ought to have done.

At work, she had another terribly unproductive day. But this time, it wasn't because she spent most of her time exchanging flirtatious emails with Adam. He'd finished his internship with their office and she'd finished her tryst with him. If he wanted a letter of recommendation, perhaps she'd sing his praises, but aside from that, she was done with him.

No, it wasn't her young lover who kept her distracted. But it was lascivious thoughts, spurred on by inappropriate emails. They just happened to come from her children.

Evie's especially.

She'd actually considered coming clean during their little shopping spree, crazy as she knew that to be. When the guys both went to bed early and her daughter busted out the bottle of tequila, it had only been a matter of time before Mel spilled the beans. Much to her surprise, her daughter hadn't been repulsed or outraged or any of that. Though it would have been perfectly understandable for her to vomit or cry or scream at her mother, if anything, Evie had seemed to find her mother's revelation arousing.

Whatever uncertainty their conversation had left Mel with was cleared up by those emails.

Her daughter was indeed incredibly turned on by it all. And eager to take part herself. Best of all, she hadn't said a word to Jake and insisted that Mel not do so either.

So, after spending the entire day in a pair of damp panties, squirming in her office chair, Mel left the office early and headed home to her two wonderful children. She couldn't wait to see the look on her son's face when his sister "accidentally" walked in on them.

At first, they all behaved as though everything was normal. The way they might have just a few short months ago, before she'd gone and had herself and affair. Before her son had spied on her. Mel made dinner and the kids cleaned up after. Granted, they'd all exchanged a few awkward glances. The sort that had no place at the family dinner table. But otherwise, an outside observer could be forgiven for thinking they were just like any other family.

Right up until it was time for dessert.

Mel's heart was beating so fast that she almost couldn't breathe when Evie announced that she was going out for the night. As they'd discussed earlier that afternoon, the girl was just going to drive around the corner and park on the street, out of view, before sneaking back into the house, where she'd find her mother and her brother in bed together.

The first part of the plan went off without a hitch. Getting her son up into her room hadn't posed much of a challenge either. And though Mel had heard the back door creak open a few minutes later, her horny young son had been too focused on the killer blowjob she was giving him to take notice.

Take that, Murphy's law.

As she'd known it would be, the look on Jake's face when his sister appeared at the bedroom door wearing nothing but a sheer pink babydoll had been absolutely priceless.

"I have a surprise for you," she'd said, after taking his beautiful, glistening hard cock out of her mouth for a moment.

"What's that?" he asked breathlessly. The look on his face said that he'd humor her so long as she spat it out soon, but he was none too pleased that she'd chosen that exact moment to tell him. His hips twitched and his dick inched closer to her mouth.

"Come on in," she'd called out.

That was when Evie stepped in from the hall.

Jake had gasped and started to instinctively cover himself up. But he'd always been a smart kid. Quick on the uptake. Where others might have insisted that it wasn't what it looked like, or demanded to know what their sister was doing there, or otherwise lost their shit, her son had simply stared in wonder at his sister. A grin had slowly spread across his lips as his mind absorbed the obviousness of what the two women had planned for him.

"Seriously?" he asked no one in particular. "This is happening?"

Evie took a few slow steps into the room. Damn, the girl knew how to strut her stuff. It was hard enough for Mel to keep from jumping out of bed, grabbing her, throwing her down, and tearing that skimpy bit of lingerie off. And Mel had gone fifteen years without either knowing the touch of a woman or terribly minding that absence. How her poor son kept his cool while watching the young vixen's tantalizing approach, she couldn't have said.

Though Mel had slowly come to appreciate her body, thanks in no small part to behavior of both Adam and Jake, she'd always wished to be built more like her daughter. Evie had a tight, athletic body, yet not one entirely devoid of feminine curves. Her long legs went on forever, even though she was only a few inches taller than her mother. They were sleek and thin and covered with just the right amount of hard muscle. Her hips were narrow compared to Mel's, but seemed generous beneath that tiny little waist. Trim as the girl was, she had a perfect hourglass. Her pert little breasts were nice and firm and round. Not at all like swollen melons, the way Mel's were. She had her father's hair, black as a raven, and the prettiest face the world had ever seen. It was a wonder she'd never expressed any interest in modeling or acting or anything like that. That face belonged on the covers of magazines.

"Is that okay?" Mel asked, running her fingers lightly down her son's torso.

He too belonged on the covers of magazines, come to think of it. And not just his face. Those chiseled abs and that flat, broad chest were to die for. He wasn't nearly as built as Adam, but to her great delight, she'd found him no less toned.

Her son slowly peeled his eyes off his sister, who was just starting to crawl onto the foot of the bed, and met her gaze. A wicked smile spread across his face.

Mel's pussy ached fiercely. Now that she'd realized that she'd subconsciously been yearning for him for some time, her son took her breath away every time he looked at her. But with a look of pure, unadulterated lust upon his handsome young face, she very nearly climaxed on the spot. Who needed physical stimulation when you had a boy that beautiful in your bed, staring at you like he'd punch God in the balls and choke the devil with his own tail if that's what it took to get between your legs?

"Hey, squirt," Evie said as she crawled up to kneel on the other side of Jake. One of her pretty little hands joined Mel's on the boy's thick shaft. Big as her son was, the two of them still didn't cover his entire length. "Not spoiling the fun here, am I?"

"Would it stop you if I said you were?" Jake asked.

His sister blushed. "Probably not, no."

"Course not. You never could stand the sight of me enjoying myself, could you?" the boy asked, grinning ear to ear despite his words. "You always were a bitch."

Evie turned to Mel. "You'd think I tortured the poor kid or something." A naughty grin spread across her face. "Oh, wait. Guess I did, come to think of it." Her impossibly dark eyes fell upon her brother once more. "You're going to find out what suffering really is soon enough, though," she said. "No one knows how to tease like I do."

Mel's breath caught in her throat at the sound of her daughter's words. How did she make what was essentially a threat sound so damn good? She almost envied her son.

"You say that now," Jake said. "But I haven't gone down on you yet."

Mother and daughter shared another glance. Evie's black eyebrows climbed her pale forehead. Lord, that was beautiful. The stark color contrast, every bit as dramatic as that between her creamy white skin and her ruby red lips, could make a woman question her sexual orientation. "Is he that good?"

"Better," Mel said with a sigh.

She hadn't found out that first night, when she'd given herself over to both him and his friend. But the next day, the two of them had fooled around for hours. They wouldn't have gotten out of bed any longer than it took to go to the bathroom the whole damn day, if not for Bill and Evie returning home that evening. Her son had violated every one of her holes, repeatedly. But as addictive as she found his huge dick to be, his tongue was even more magical. The boy had a talent the likes of which she'd never even imagined. She'd melted in her son's mouth and on his fingers over and over again. In his capable hands, she learned things about herself and her body that no book could have taught her.

"Well, then," Evie said. "Course, she's far from unbiased." With a look on her face that told Mel her daughter wasn't entirely kidding, she added, "Mom's always thought you were perfect. You could have wiped your ass with a canvas, called it a painting, and she'd have hung it on the fridge. On top of my report card."

That stung. But, strangely, the little jab only served to excite her further.

"Guess you'll just have to see for yourself," Jake said.

"Mmm," Evie said, licking her lips. "But first, I'm going to show you who the real champion of giving head is."

Mel watched as her daughter slowly descended, taking her brother's monster cock into her sweet little mouth. The sight sent shudders down her spine. Her two beautiful children, all grown up, exploring each other's bodies. Her hand lingered on her son's cock for a time, until Evie chose to demonstrate her talent for deepthroating, but otherwise, Mel was just a spectator. She watched in silence, with rapt attention. It was so perfectly vile.

And yet, it seemed like the closest thing to heaven Mel could have imagined.

To judge by the sounds her son immediately started making, Evie was at least as good as she believed herself to be. Maybe even more so. He whimpered and moaned and swore and begged her not to stop. His eyes were closed and his jaw clenched tight, beautiful little knots of muscle popping out at the corners. One hand gently held his sister's hair back while the other had the bed covers clutched so tight that his knuckles were going pale.

Just as Mel was sure that Jake was about to cum, all of sixty seconds after his sister's lips had engulfed the tip of his cock, Evie sat back up.

"Fuck you," Jake said.

Evie smiled wickedly before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Mel almost told her daughter not to be so cruel. Almost commanded her to finish him off, the way she'd forced the girl to give her brother's toys back when they were kids. But she stopped herself. She wanted to watch the rest of this little drama unfold.

"Told ya," Evie said. "Now say please."

Jake stared at her in cold silence for a few moments. Then, suddenly, he let out an awkward laugh. "Please."

"Beg," his sister replied.

"For fuck's sake," he said.

Mel knelt down and started nibbling at her son's earlobe. He moaned softly for a while then said, "Okay, okay. God, you two are cruel. Please, Evie, my favoritest sister in the whole world. I'm begging you. Don't leave me hanging."

"Take back everything mean you ever said to me," she said.

"Everything," he panted. "It was all lies."

"Good boy," Evie replied.

Then the sounds of her slurping on her brother's cock filled the room once more. And, sure enough, it wasn't but twenty seconds later that her son started cumming.

Wondering whether her daughter was anywhere near as good at eating pussy as she was at sucking dick, Mel sat back up and looked down at the girl. She still had her mouth wrapped around her brother's hard cock, presumably licking him clean. Or just giving the poor kid a few more precious seconds to enjoy her considerable talent.

"Don't get too impressed with yourself," Mel said, reaching down to run a hand through her daughter's hair. "I warmed him up for you."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers
1...345678