All Comments on 'For the Love of a Good Wolf Ch. 02'

by liqrdrms

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Well darn it!

Are you going to continue the story or are you done. You’re doing a great job, but I want more. Please keep writing!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I agree with JJMemaw.

It would be a shame to not continue with this story,clearly Red has found her mate and by your writing its obvious Red turned him to save his life since he was close to death after the mountain lion got to him,so Red bit her mate to turn him into a werewolf like her.

Even tho your stories are short when compared to others it is so packed with details that it leaves you satisfied.So in your case liqrdrms your story of For the Love of a Good Wolf it would be unwise to stop now that Red has found love with her mate,so please continue writing about them,I beg you. I really love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliqrdrms@liqrdrms
69 Followers
FTLOAGW ch 4 is submitted and im am working on Playing Goddess ch 4 right now hello, i have enjoyed reading for my entire life, and while reading these stories can be arousing, i find that more often than not a story will catch my attention and will some times skip over the s...