For the Sake of Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated for a moment, which he expected; they rarely had a chance to be intimate in any way outside of the stolen moments in the dark living room, after all. But then she let herself be drawn in, tucking in close to his body and resting her chin on his shoulder.

He rubbed a hand down her back. "I'm not teasing you, I was just fishing to see if there was anything in particular you were hoping that we'd be doing, anything you've thought about."

"Oh." She was quiet for a moment, then shook her head, rubbing her cheek against his. "I don't...I mean...you didn't exactly give me time to plan for this."

"That's fair. I wanted it to be a surprise." James continued stroking up and down the dip of Purity's spine, then slid his hand up under the hem of her shirt, resting his fingers against the skin of her back. She tensed a little against him, then--when he turned his head and traced his lips against the shell of her ear--she melted all at once, her body shuddering against his. "Let's start with what I had planned, then, and you can tell me if there's anything you want to do differently?" he proposed, lowering his voice to a murmur.

Purity nodded.

James pulled her over towards the blanket. "Lay down and get comfortable. Take your shoes off, we don't want to track dirt onto the blanket."

She nodded, toeing her shoes off and stepping onto the blanket, and then paused and looked at him shyly. "Should I take off...anything else...?"

"Only if you want to. I brought--here--" he stooped down and dug in the basket again, coming up with another, lighter blanket. "--If you want to stay covered up."

"Oh," she said, sounding at once surprised and relieved, and immediately reached out for it.

He handed over the blanket, and watched as his sister sat down and draped it over herself. With a complex series of movements and wiggles, she discarded first her t-shirt and then her bra, depositing them on the far side of the picnic blanket. Then she looked up at James, biting her lip again.

James smiled and pulled his shirt off as well, exposing his chest to the sun in the same way he knew hers was now exposed under the blanket.

Purity's eyes immediately widened and drifted down to his chest, roaming across his pectoral muscles and his biceps. He was no athlete, but he kept in good enough shape; he was glad for that now, even knowing that his sister would have nobody else to compare him to.

He toed off his shoes as well and then went down onto his knees on the blanket beside Purity. "Lay down," he reminded her.

She nodded and did, wriggling a little to get into the center of the picnic blanket. When he tugged at the edge of the throw-blanket, she flushed, but allowed him to lift it just enough so that he could slide underneath to join her, his knees straddling her hips and his chest absorbing the heat of her soft skin.

"What do we do now?" Purity asked, her voice dropping to a shy whisper.

"I was hoping we could start like this," James said, and then he leaned in and kissed her.

Purity gasped into his mouth. For a moment, she was frozen under him; he waited, his mouth pressed to hers, not wanting to go further until he knew whether she was just surprised or whether this was too intimate for her.

Then, slowly, her lips parted, her body relaxing under his.

James immediately slipped his tongue into her mouth, stroking the sensitive skin along the roof. Purity gasped again, through her nose this time, and then moaned quietly into the kiss. When James placed one of his hands on her chest, gently rolling the soft, naked flesh through his fingers, she began to squirm under him, her knees coming up as if she wanted to wrap her legs around his hips.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed approvingly, rubbing his thumb over her nipple until she began to shiver. He dragged his lips reluctantly away from hers and kissed his way up her jaw to speak into her ear. "I just want you to relax today, Purity. I'm going to take care of you. There's nobody around to bother us, nobody to hear you, you can make as much noise as you like. Okay?"

She was nodding as he spoke, her breathing already coming in little pants. He'd planned for more foreplay, but he hadn't really considered the effect that the ATV ride would have on her--or the effect that this would have on him, the wild urge that overtook him now that he had Purity under him, soft and welcoming.

He shimmied down under the blanket. Without taking his hand away from the nipple he was toying with, he put his mouth to her other breast, running his tongue along the neglected nub there.

"Ahh," his sister squeaked, her body surging up under him and her hips rocking. "J-James--"

"Mmm?" he encouraged, but she didn't seem to have the words for anything more. He pulled the nipple between his lips and applied gentle suction to it, and soon Purity was rolling her body under him, seeking something to grind into.

He switched his mouth to her other nipple, and put his hand instead down between her legs. Purity let out a stuttering moan when he pulled her skirt up, her thighs falling apart. James moaned in response when his fingers found the soft fabric of her underwear. Her panties were soaked, so wet that he imagined she must be uncomfortable wearing them.

He gave her nipple one more kiss, then lifted his head, pulling the blanket back to look at her. "I'm going to take these off of you, alright?"

Purity stared at him, her gaze unfocused and her eyebrows screwed up in an expression of undisguised sexual need. It seemed to take her a moment to understand what he was saying, but finally, she nodded. "And...and the skirt, if you want."

"That might be complicated," he admitted. "I thought I'd just push it up?"

"Yes, sure."

He ducked back under the sheet and pressed several kisses to his sister's trembling stomach as he hiked up her skirt and pulled her wet panties down. With some wrangling, he managed to get them free of one leg and mostly out of the way on the other, until they dangled from one of her ankles.

Then he ducked down further, and finally--finally--got his face where he wanted it: between his sister's thighs.

The smell of her arousal was thick under the blanket. The dim light filtering through cast a soft, pleasant shadow over her most private place, but he could see that she was wet and open, her body unfurled, begging to be taken. He could see the glint of the metal over her clit, too, sealing away that lovely little organ that their parents considered so sinful.

James kissed the soft flesh of one of Purity's thighs, and her whole body trembled, her hips angling up as if to offer herself to him. She was so wonderfully responsive to his touch.

He leaned in and kissed higher, closer to his goal, his cheek brushing against the damp lips of her sex.

Purity made a strangled little gasping noise, then said, "James? What are you--OH!"

Her question was cut off by a startled exclamation as James pressed his lips directly to the soft, damp flesh of her cunny. For all that Purity sounded confused, her body clearly knew what it wanted, and her hips lifted again, urging him on.

James obeyed the silent request and pressed his tongue into his sister's body for a second time, this time claiming the sweet, wet hole of her womanhood.

"OH! Oh, James--James--!" Purity cried, her body writhing and undulating, first humping towards him and then pulling away, as if the stimulation was overwhelming.

He gripped her hips gently and began working his tongue in and out of her, moaning at the taste as her body dripped directly into his mouth in response.

Purity repeated his name three more times, her tone becoming increasingly desperate and her voice increasingly strained, until she was just sobbing wordlessly, her hands fisting the blankets as she rocked her hips and rode his tongue.

James reveled in it, in the taste and feel of her tight, quivering cunny, the way that her legs kicked and jittered over his shoulders like she had lost control of her body, the way her sobs became needy, almost animal yelps like the pleasure was so intense that she couldn't help but scream.

He licked her for as long as he reasonably could, burying himself in the bliss of the dark, musky heat of his sister's core for long, delicious minutes until his tongue and jaw began to tire, and until her needy writhing and lurching became a near-constant grinding as she seemed to search for a way to get his tongue even deeper. Then, finally, and with a small pang of regret, he pulled back.

"No, James," Purity immediately began to beg in a small, desperate voice. "Don't stop, I need--I need more, please? Please don't stop?"

"I know," James assured her, panting in a few deep breaths of air before he kissed her thigh again, this time leaving sticky traced of her own fluids behind. "I know, just be patient. I'm going to give you more. I'm going to give you everything you need, Purity."

"Please, please," she begged, her voice breaking like she was starting to cry. "I feel all swollen inside, like I'm going to burst...it's throbbing...will you put your fingers? I'm so empty, please?"

"Just be patient a moment," he repeated, squeezing her hip before letting go to reach down into his jeans pocket. "I have something better than fingers for you. Take some deep breaths for me, alright? Three deep breaths, and then I promise you won't be empty any more."

"Okay," she gasped, and then took a deep breath like he'd instructed.

As she did, he hurriedly shucked his pants and got his own underwear down to around his knees.

Purity let out her first breath and took a second one, and James used his teeth to tear open the packaging of the condom he'd retrieved from his pocket, then quickly but carefully rolled it onto his aching cock.

She took a third breath, and he wound his way up along her body again, pausing to kiss at her stomach and her breasts before he emerged from the blanket and stared down into his sister's flushed, sex-stunned face.

"Please," she gasped out as she released the final breath. "James, I feel like I'm going mad!"

"Shhh. Here it comes," he hushed her, using one hand to hold her rocking hips in place and guiding his cock with the other.

When the head bumped against her open, dripping sex, Purity's eyes widened and her whole body lurched, one of her hands letting go of the blanket to grab at his arm. "James--!"

"It's alright. I'm wearing a condom, we're being very safe," he assured her. "And you took three fingers so beautifully the other day, it shouldn't hurt at all, just a little stretch--"

"Yes! Yes, yes, please!" she cried, and then she rocked her hips down in an abrupt, stuttering movement, unexpectedly breaking free of his grip and spearing herself on the head of his cock.

"Christ," James swore, grabbing at her hip again to still her. "Slowly, Purity, be careful--God..."

She twitched her hips and then groaned, her eyelids fluttering and eyes rolling up in her head, and James groaned along with her, feeling the hot clasp of her body around him.

"Alright," he gasped when he got his breath back. "That's it, Purity. Just...relax. Just let me..."

As he spoke, he moved his hips, rocking slowly into her body, parting the quivering walls of her sex with his cock. She was so tense with need that he had to wait for her, waiting for the clench and release of her body to press forward.

He went deeper than his tongue, and then deeper than his fingers, until he was opening parts of her body that he knew had never felt touch before, truly claiming her virginity.

Purity's mouth dropped open on a stunned "O" shape, her eyelids fluttering again as her body trembled under him.

"Uhn," Purity whimpered when James finally pressed all the way into her and his body ground against hers. "It's...Oh, God...James..."

James leaned down and kissed her, and Purity clutched tighter to him, clinging and whimpering baldly into his mouth. The noises she made were desperate and unashamed and loud, too far gone in the pleasure and need to be repressed by self-consciousness.

He groaned in gratification and then pulled away from the kiss to gather her into his arms, folding her hips up so that he could drive down into her even deeper. "Yes...Yes, Purity, that's it, you're doing so well...it feels good, right?"

She nodded, panting and staring up at him with wide, stunned eyes.

He rocked his hips, rubbing his cock as deep inside of her as he could reach. "You feel that? You feel me inside of you? This is what your body was made for, to be joined like this with a man's. This is what you've been aching for, isn't it? This is what you've needed?"

"Yes," Purity whined, thin and breathless. "Yes, yes...please, James, please...!"

"You want me to move?" he asked, and she nodded. "Alright. God, that's--you're so fucking gorgeous like this, Purity," he gasped, overcome by the emotions ballooning up in his chest as he began to rock his hips inside her, despoiling his sister's body in gentle, smooth strokes, reducing her from the symbol of innocence that their parents had tried to make of her to the simplicity and glory of basic animal pleasure.

Her only response to his words was a needy cry, her body quaking under his as she strained her hips up to meet his movements.

As he began to move faster, thrusting into her in long, deep pumps that glided effortlessly in her wet sex, the cries came louder, until she was letting out sobbing shrieks. The muscles of her cunt began to tighten around him, her body arching up.

James groaned with anticipation. "That's it. Fuck--Purity, you're almost there, aren't you? Do you feel it coming?"

The noise Purity made in response was frantic, her hand tightening on his arm until he was sure she was leaving a bruise. He didn't mind. He couldn't tear his eyes away from hers, leaning in close until they were breathing each others' air and he could see the bright fever in her gaze, the wide darkness of her pupils as her eyes flicked between his face and the sky above him.

"James," she whined, sounding almost frightened.

"It's okay. Just let it happen. Just relax and let your body do--what it needs to do--" he huffed, breathless from the effort of talking and keeping up the rhythm that was driving her to the edge. "It'll be so good, I promise, I would never let anything bad happen to you, I'll always take care of you--"

"James, James--!" Purity babbled, and then her body arched so hard that she nearly bent in half and she mouthed the shape of his name one more time--but the only sound that came from her was a voiceless, choked squeal as she finally, at long last, gave herself over to a monumental climax.

James was wedged so deep inside of her that he could feel it everywhere: the spasm of her muscles around his cock, the cataclysmic shaking of her body. He could feel it all the way down in his soul, his heart skipping so hard that he felt a burst of euphoria as if he were climaxing along with her. The little scrambled, gasping sounds of fractured bliss that she uttered were imprinted indelibly into his mind, working their way as deep into the fabric of his psyche as that image of her untouched virgin clit being locked away at eighteen.

"Good," he gasped out, a wave of dizziness washing over him as he realized he'd been holding his breath. He continued working his hips, rubbing his cock inside her until the convulsions of her powerful orgasm softened to hitching aftershocks. "That's so good, Purity, that's right, just like that. I'm--oh, Christ!"

He doubled over and pressed his forehead into her chest as his own climax took him by surprise, racing down his spine and bursting out of him with near-painful force. His cock jumped like it wanted to buck off the condom and fill the deepest part of his sister's body with its vital fluids.

James helplessly humped his hips a few more times, the rough, uneven movements demanded by his body as he was lost in the thundering rush of pleasure and the deep need to claim the woman who he'd just so thoroughly pleased. Purity mewled under him, her cunny shivering feverishly.

James groaned as his balls twinged, emptying the last of their load, and his consciousness seeped out after it.

***

Some time later, James became aware that he'd collapsed on Purity in an undignified heap.

"Sorry," he gasped. He still felt out of breath, his throat raw from his desperate panting for breath; he hoped that meant that he'd only been out for a few seconds.

Purity just whined quietly in response, sounding a great deal less conscious than he was.

He pushed himself up on shaking arms and carefully slid his softening cock out of her.

Purity's head lolled and her eyes, already half-shut, fluttered the rest of the way closed as her breathing began to slow and deepen. When James flopped down beside her, though, she turned in towards him instinctively, making a low noise of discontent when her reaching hand became tangled in the blanket that covered them.

James quickly found her hand and took it in his, squeezing gently. "Alright?"

"Mm," Purity hummed happily, settling against his chest, her body warm and loose.

James kissed her face, and then the top of her head, taking in a deep breath of her scent.

Somewhere in the back of his head, he'd been afraid of this part. Terrified, in fact. What if, after all of that, he'd lost interest? What if his love for his sister really was nothing more than a perverse curiosity--or, worse, some base need to despoil her? He didn't know if he could bear to live with himself, if he were to lose interest in Purity now.

But those fears faded entirely under the sun-warmed blanket. Her smell was just as inviting as ever, the weight of her body just as sweet. Even with the mystery removed, even now that he knew exactly what she looked and felt like in the throes of ultimate feminine pleasure, his desire to drive her to those heights again was, if anything, even stronger.

James found himself already calculating whether she might come round for another orgasm before they had to go back to the house. His cock felt thoroughly spent, but he was bound to recover the feeling in his fingers sooner rather than later.

And there was the question of what to do next. Could he consign Purity to months alone here with their parents again while he attended his final semesters at school?

Could he, in good conscience, force her to watch him court another woman, take a wife, the way their parents expected? And what would happen to Purity? He had horrific visions of her being married off to someone of their parents' choosing, some man who would never see a need to have her promise button removed, who might not care or even conceive of how to take care of her in the way that she deserved.

Of course, if their parents were out of the picture...if he could put himself entirely in charge of her care, and they had the house to themselves, only beholden to one another...

His arms tightened around Purity at the thought, and she stirred hummed into his chest. "Love you, James," she murmured, her voice creaky and faint from exhaustion and overuse.

He kissed the top of her head again and said quietly, "And I love you, Purity."