All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 050'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really

Can you do anything other than one story?

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoabout 9 years agoAuthor
I will only post this once

As I said on my profile, this account was created for the sole purpose of this one story and anything related to it.

I have written a number of stories, many of which have been posted on literotica under a different name. Many non-erotic ones went to deviantart, and still more will never see the light of day. I have actually written a full novel that I'm working on getting publishing ready. Honestly, writing takes up a massive chunk of my life.

This story is a complete beast in its size and direction, and quite frankly none of it was planned out. I just started writing on it one day and about 800 pages in, I decided what the hell I'll post it here. I did not want to crowd my original account with this story, and decided that this one is SO damned large, which SO many chapters, that it is its own thing and deserves its own space.

I do not intend to link my other accounts at this time, because, again, there is a purpose in this account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like this story. It starts my day with a smile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES