All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 21'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 9 years ago
Whoever says bards are useless, obviously doesn't read this series!

Love this, so very much. I have a special spot in my WoW toon's fantasies for children sired by King Wrynn and Warchief Vol'jin. What can I say, I love a man in power!

Excellent job as always, and thank you for maintaining a new story every day to sate my addiction ;)

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Oh, yeah

Fun stuff indeed. Glad you liked the pic I did of her.

Junior Warriors - a small step to Elunara's Finishing School, I'm telling you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish there was more stars

Love your work. It gives me a nice happy buzz.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Small confession

A couple of years ago, I began work on a story, that I LOVED the story I was writing, but the main character also had "broken emotions". I wound up quitting that story, because I couldn't make the character appeal to me, why would anyone else enjoy it? She was just too wooden and not personable enough.

I'm rather pleased with the evolution of Elunara.

This entire writing excersize is teaching me how to build characters and have confidence in myself.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
562 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...