All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 66'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
Update

I have updated the author info, please check it out.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
I think if you ask

The webmasters will merge the accounts. That is, if you want to.

I take it by the outlines, you have other projects in the offing then? Will you post under the current alias? The previous incarnation? Or will you, like the phoenix, arise in a new alias and make us guess?

I count myself among the addicted, and will be saddened when the story ends.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoover 8 years agoAuthor
This account

Will only EVER be for Elunara and her little(large) family.

If I start something that I wish to do like this story, I would post links to it, as well as alerting people who have shown an interest in this.

If I ever manage to publish something, I'll post that information here as well. (ie, how to find said book)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
being a cultist

It fits that she was a twilight cultist being they are insane lunatics even more to still think that Elunara was a loyal member while she literally pumped the men in the cult for information.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...