All Comments on 'For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 67'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LunarLilithLunarLilithover 8 years ago
Scratch one off the list...

I was wondering if you would come back to wrap-up this particular loose thread from their time in Draenor. With the hints you dropped back then about their father being an important person in SI:7, I had suspected it was Mathias, but waited to find out. And Elunara in charge of SI:7? There's a thought that should make all enemies of the Alliance quake in fear. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Elunara leading SI7

I could see that happening and it being perfect way for Mathis to torment Elunara later on when she gets her itches, but cant leave for her paperwork. It amazing to see Mathis shock her into passing out with news of her being the heir to SI7 which I doubt anyone else will argue his choice except SI7s enemies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...