For Those with Wider Boundaries Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bum wiggles. She's actually telling me to get on with it!

I smile, reach up and give her right buttock and little slap. It's so tight it barely quivers but I hear her gasp and she bends over to lean on the table.

Oh my god! And then, as if that view couldn't get any better, she spreads her feet!

And it's all there for the taking: her steel hard cock swaying from her moving, tiny balls still flat against her body, her perineum leading my eyes to her anus.

A perfect picture of an anus framed by her smooth creamy buttocks: there's hardly any change in skin colouration but a small, one centimetre, circle of ridges radiated out from it's puckered eye.

I'd just sit and look, but I do prefer a much more hands on approach, or in this case mouth.

In one long slow motion I swipe my tongue up across her arse. Her bum twitches, squeezes, pushes back. I nip her right buttock with my teeth, then the other; move from one to the other, just little nips but each one a little closer to that perfect picture.

The last a fraction away and I can feel the change in texture of skin against the corner of my mouth. I shift that last fraction, my tongue flicks, both textures under it; smooth and ridged skin, almost two opposites. Circle the line between one and the other. A can feel her groaning, her bum flexing. A fraction more and all I can feel are those ridges and the dip in the centre. The taste of Nicky on my tongue. The feel of Nicky on my tongue.

Circle one way then the other, then across, dipping in and out then back. Grip her thighs and let my saliva dribble out, wet her arse. Circle round again. Push in. Bore in, but she's tight, resisting. Work it in and out pushing saliva with it, push against the muscular ring, thrust my tongue as far as it will go,

Rub my teeth across her arse, edges catching those ridges, bite her, chew her, thrust my tongue into her, push my saliva into her, suck her. Using my tongue and teeth and lips I really work her bum, the suction of my mouth fucking her with saliva. No finesse. I tongue fuck her, I chew her, I bite her.

She's growling, grinding back into my face, her hand on the back of my head forcing my face into her.

I reach round to find her turgid cock, wrap my hand around it and once again start to pump, short twisting strokes. From her ragged breathing and the way her legs are beginning to shake I doubt it's going to be long before she has her second orgasm.

Nicky's caught between my hand and my mouth; she's trying to push back against my face whilst, at the same time, trying to fuck my hand. She gives up the struggle and pushes harder against my face giving my hand free rein. Which it does: pumping, stroking and squeezing, rubbing pre-cum over her cockhead and down the twitching pole.

Between my lashing tongue, sucking lips and thrashing hand she's only going in one direction and I begin to feel her giving in to it.

Her hand leaves my head and she braces against the table. Her whole body starts to tighten as though she's holding back.

Then, "Graaaaah!" Nicky gives a loud groan, her legs begin to vibrate, her bum clenches and a thick pulse of cum crosses my palm. Quickly followed by a second then a third. Her clenched bum pushes my tongue out of her ass so I sit back, slowly fist her cock as the last of her cum spurts onto the carpet.

As her orgasm subsides each pulse across my palm drops in intensity. I'm squeezing it out of her now, rubbing right to the end of her cock so that it gathers on my fingers, lick it off, run my thumb all the way down the soft underside, getting the last of it, catch it on the tip of my thumb, suck it into my mouth, savour the taste this time: still slightly salty and still slightly sweet, wonder what she'd been eating, with a quite sticky texture. Not unpleasant. Again not my first and certainly not the worst.

I push myself to my feet, not the easiest thing to do with my trousers and boxers entangled around my ankles.

Standing behind her I rest my cock on her back, a twinge of regret as I look at it and her ass. Nicky's cock may be thicker than mine but I'm by no means small and she is, despite my ministrations, tight, so there is no way I'm going to force myself into her with just a little bit of saliva to ease the way.

But you can always rely on a girl to come prepared. She becomes aware of me standing there, pushes herself up onto her elbows and reaches around for her bag. Flicking it open she pulls out a small tube, passes it back.

Look at it, lube. "Well, Nicky, you are a naughty girl."

She giggles, wiggles that bum.

God that's fucking gorgeous, but that cheeky little wiggle still deserves another swipe.

I squeeze a bead of the lube down the length of my cock. Take another bead on the end of my finger and massage it round her, now bright red, anus, tease across the tiny opening, press. It sinks into her with very little resistance. I massage lots more lube into and around her arse, one finger becomes two, her sphincter squeezes against my fingers. Massage my fingers in and out, move them around, try to get her used to the intrusion, her arse is extremely tight, it feels as though it's been a while since her last fucking.

Smear the length of my cock in the lube. Pull my fingers out, she snaps shut.

I touch my tip against her, gentle pressure and immediately I feel the resistance. Move my cock and press into her with my middle finger, massage her, again two fingers putting pressure sideways, try my thumb with its big knuckles. More lube on my cock and her arse, I press a little more firmly and my cockhead begins to sink into her. Hear a quiet moan from her and her bum flexes, adjusts.

I pause, just the head inside her, the ring of her sphincter clamped between the head of my cock and the shaft. I squeeze my bum, tiny movements of my cock inside her. Nicky's sphincter grips my glans, the delicious feeling as it pops in and out of that groove.

She actually wiggles her bum. Smile to myself, I really do think I'm going to have to have a word with that impatient little bum of hers.

I lean a hand on the edge of the snooker table, the other on her shoulder, slow steady pressure as my cock eases into her. Nicky doesn't seem to be in pain, or if she is she seems to be enjoying it as her bum keeps flexing and tiny vibrations ripple through her.

I don't stop until my hips press against her bum, and how good does that feel, rotate my hips moving my cock around inside her.

Grip her hips, squeezing my bum, keep moving my cock inside her, just short movements keeping my hips up against her bum. Feel that tight sphincter muscle gripping the base of my cock, the sensitive head rubbing along and my shaft gripped by her insides.

She moans, rotates her hips.

Pull back just a little then push back in, short slow strokes, my hips touching her bum each time, trying to make sure she can feel what I'm doing, but also knowing full well that earlier I'd been brought extremely close to the edge, and that was going to come back to bite me pretty soon, so, if I just set off on a rampage, I was just going to blow my load in pretty short order. And I really didn't like short order, very unsatisfying. So with that in mind I intend mixing it up a bit, in the hope that it will give me a modicum of control. That's the plan anyway.

So that's what I do, I mix it up a bit.

Long deep thrusts that see my cock almost pop out of her then bury itself up to the hilt; the first time I did this her head shot up and she gasped aloud, I'd clearly hit a nerve and the way she'd grunted and whispered, "Ooooh fuck yes!" it'd been a nerve she liked having hit.

Occasionally I'd switch it up and really pound her, a hips smacking balls slapping pounding that she returned with enthusiasm.

Then back to those short slow strokes that would end with me grinding my hips against her arse and stirring my cock around inside her. And all the time I'm doing this I'm looking at that absolutely magnificent arse, seems slightly unbelievable that I've got my cock stuck up there; but there you go, sometimes you win and sometimes you win big!

Nicky is up off her elbows, fingers white from gripping the table edge, arse bouncing twisting and squeezing against me. Even though her sphincter has eased with the constant pressure against it I can feel her muscles pressing around me, the nerve endings in my cock responding to the heat and the friction.

My balls are starting to tingle, so I go back to those short slow strokes. Trouble is that the tingling keeps coming back, and keeps coming back sooner and sooner. And a man can only hold on for so long before even those short slow strokes aren't enough to delay the inevitable.

Nicky also seems to be building towards something, she mirrors my movements, pushing back against each of my thrusts, her rasping breath interspersed with almost animalistic growls.

Suddenly, mid stroke, she stops, squeezes her bum and shivers. I almost stop but I'm too close to that inevitable; my cock is aching and the tingling in my balls is spreading telling me I'm close.

Nicky slowly, stutteringly, picks up the rhythm again, but, seconds later, she stops again, groans, and yet again her bum squeezes tight, her arse gripping me in its vice. And that's the final straw.

I slam into her one last time, my own arse squeezes tight as I bury my cock to its root, the head reaching as far as it will go.

This one is as intense as it can get, spasms from the back of my balls, back right through my own arse, and the pulsing cum almost painful, "Aaaaahhhhh!"

"Ooooh yes David, give me that." Feel her consciously clench her muscles around me as my cum fills her arse.

The waves of orgasm lessen, the tingling goes, I get my breathing under control, my cock gives her its last, one last shiver passes through me and I drop across her back, my face besides hers,

Whisper, "Mmmmm, Nicky, you are something special, that was something special."

"And you just made me cum again, twice, that's the first time that's happened whilst I'm being fucked." She giggles, "Just shows what a good man can do." " Now you'd better get off me before I get my insatiable head on, although I'm not sure I can stand yet myself."

I laughed, "And I doubt I can cope with insatiable, in fact I know I can't cope with insatiable."

Push myself upright and my well used and abused manhood drops out of her, I try to step back and nearly fall over, my trousers still shackling my ankles together.

"You ok there old man, need a hand?" She's watching me whilst at the same time sorting out her dress.

"Hey! What happened to 'a good man?" I jokingly exclaimed, trying to sort my own clothes out and thinking that this was definitely not a dignified, sexy look.

"You can be both, in fact I think I'm a convert to the older," she emphasised the second syllable, "man. And to quote a uni friend of mine - you can't beat a good sorting, and that was definitely a good sorting."

She's now standing with her dress back in place, holding her bag in one hand and knickers in the other. "I need to find a bathroom and get back downstairs."

I indicate a door in the far corner of the room that had the letters WC on it, "Think you'll find what you're looking for in there, I'll use it after you."

A couple of minutes later and she walks out, a big smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I ask.

"My legs are still trembling, my cock's throbbing and my bum aches but I feel fantastic." A pause, "Will you have a drink with me downstairs?"

I smile, for some reason pleased, "Of course I will Nicky, I'd love to, you go and see what's going on down there, catch up with your friends, then come and find me, I'll be inside somewhere."

She smiles, "Sounds good." Kisses me on the lips and walks out.

I'd been sitting at a high bar table for about 30 minutes when she appeared beside me, "Hello David."

"Hello Nicky." I wave at the stool opposite me, "Sit down?"

We chatted for a further 30 minutes about...stuff, about our lives, our work, the wedding, just...stuff. It didn't once get sexual and we didn't talk about what had just happened, we just talked about...stuff.

Then I asked, "Can we meet for coffee some time?"

She looked me in the eye, "I'd like to think we're a little beyond coffee?" The lift in her voice made it a question.

I smiled, nodded, "Hmmmm, yes, you're right." I paused and considered what could come beyond coffee.

"Ok, would you like to come over to mine some time?" I glanced down then back up, "There's a few things I'd like to look over."

She paused, thinking, her lips parted, I saw the tip of her tongue flick across, she cleared her throat, "It would be good to have your opinion on a couple of...things."

"I'm sure we can find time to fit everything in."

She laughed, ending what was becoming a too double meaning laden conversation, "Sounds...interesting. I'm not sure when though."

Take out my wallet and give her a small white card, it has my first name and phone number on it.

Nicky looked at it, "Oh very professional."

"You know, like to be prepared." I had a sudden thought, "How'd you like to come over for dinner."

She looks up, "What! To eat?"

"Err, yes, are you worried that I can't cook?"

"Nooo, just...been a long time since anyone asked me to dinner that's all. Guys generally just want to fuck."

"Well that was on the menu."

She grinned, "Oh good. In that case yes, I'd love to come over for dinner. Can I call you?"

"Sure thing, make sure you're comfortable with it, no pressure."

She smiled, "Thanks, I will, I do like the sound of the menu." She paused, "Thank you for not asking the usual questions, and for not saying the usual things." "I was right wasn't I."

I look at her quizzically.

She stands, "You are ok." Turns and walks away.

"Ha, thanks Nicky."

12