For Want of a Nail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

The party was typical for costumed eighteen-year-olds, there was pizza, candy, and soft drinks, and since it was legal in this jurisdiction, marijuana smoke filled the air. One of them had smuggled in an ice chest of beer in the trunk of their car. Carter was willing to overlook this infraction as long as no one got sloppy drunk.

Junior had long since removed Tony Stark's helmet and stood smiling widely at the proceedings. He was not alone in having a homemade costume, most however were professionally manufactured. There was a Punisher, Batman, The Flash, and a muscular shirtless guy in green body paint trying hard to ape the Hulk, and a few more on the boy's side of the table. The girls ranged from a very daring Emma Frost costume to a demure Velma Dinkley. Even so, Magda felt like a hooker at a convention for accountants. After a few hours of pizza gobbling, K-pop music, a bit of old-time rock and roll, some awkward dancing, and enough pot to give all participants a mellow glow, it was time to open the presents. Some of the gifts were gags, but most were not. Magda spotted a couple of expensive watches, a sweater costing several hundred dollars, game cartridges, blue-ray movies, expensive editions of graphic novels, and certificates for downloads of all kinds. Finally, it was time for the father to present his son with his gift. Junior picked up a small ornately wrapped box.

"Open the card first, son."

Junior did so. Several stock certificates fell out. "The time to invest in your future is now, son."

"Thanks, Dad!"

"Now read the card."

"Dear son, there are many paths to manhood. I present you with a tried-and-true method."

Junior looked up, puzzled.

"Open the package."

After rending the paper and opening the box, he discovered the controller to Magda's collar. His eyes went from his father to Magda before lighting with an inner fire.

"She's yours for the next week, son. She is yours to command in all ways, BUT no violence or force or I'll suspend your privileges immediately."

Junior's mouth hung open in shock for a moment before he grinned so widely, he practically split his lips. Young men rose from their seats to high-five Junior and slap him on the back. When that hubbub ended, he inquired, "Does my time start now?"

"Well, I was going to wait until midnight. But, sure."

"Oh boy! Come here, slave."

The older woman froze in place for a moment before being gently shoved by Carter.

"Sit on my lap, slave."

Magda did so.

"Kiss me!" he ordered.

Magda tried to will herself a million miles away as she puckered up. With an audience, all of this was going to be so much harder. The kid surprised her. For a first kiss, it wasn't bad.

"Have her kiss all of us!" demanded one of the lads.

"Make her strip for us!" shouted another.

Junior cast his eyes about the room. Did he really want his friends in on his good thing the first day? What about the girls present? They almost certainly hadn't come to a birthday party to witness an impromptu strip tease. Maybe a private party with the friends he liked most in a couple of days. They could play strip poker with Magda losing clothes with each round. Yeah, let him get to know her first.

"Well, replied Junior at last. "You guys can line up for kisses but the rest of her is for my eyes only, at least for tonight."

The boys, while clearly disappointed, seemed amenable to this, and all the young women present seemed to share a mutual sigh of relief. Junior kissed Magda again before he had her stand up and organized his male chums into a line. The kisses were far better than the alternative, so Magda distributed them enthusiastically. There was something enormously endearing about kissing a teenage boy in a homemade Batman suit!

Once Magda had kissed all the boys, the girls present decided it was time to end the party before the boys moved on to "Everyone gets to cop a feel"! or "Guess what color the slave's panties are!"

Carter made sure that everyone was sober enough to drive home before he allowed them to leave with their quite impressive goodie bags. As the last one left, Magda made a move to straighten up. Carter anticipated her. "Leave it. The maids are coming tomorrow. Junior, why don't you help your present carry your gifts up to your room."

It took three trips but finally, all of Junior's gifts were piled on the desk in his room.

"You got some very nice things, Junior."

"Nothing even half as nice as you."

"That's sweet of you to say."

He walked over to his door and made sure it was locked.

"You are very beautiful, slave."

"Thank you, Junior. Why don't you call me Magda? After all, That is my name."

"I'll call you Magda if you let me undress you."

"Why don't I undress you first, Mr. Stark?" vamped Magda as she leaned in and kissed him deeply. Her arms went around his neck, then her fingers sought the catch to the top of the Iron Man suit. She discovered a series of ingenious clips. The chest and back swung open and Junior helped him lower it to the floor. He had a Stark Industries tee shirt underneath. It became apparent to Magda, that Junior had done a great deal of perspiring during his long day in the cinema. Each Iron Man arm came off in segments. Junior had nice broad shoulders and a nice height, though Magda. The lad stepped out of his red sneakers. Off came the calve pieces. Off came the thigh pieces and knee pads. He stood now in just his metal shorts, tee shirt, and socks. He looked at Magda eagerly but warily. This fell into Magda's plan. She wanted him a bit unbalanced so that she could be in control of their encounter. Getting him naked first would go a long way in achieving that aim. She tugged off the sweat-soaked tee shirt, baring his torso. Magda contemplated what she had to work with. He remained largely the boy he had been before today. A few straggly hairs clung to his chest. Magda could not decide if his physique would benefit from a hairy chest or not. Time will tell.

She figured out how the metal shorts were held up and they clattered to the floor. He stood now in just his socks and boxers. Magda had had something of this view before when Junior was by the pool in his swim trunks. The only word Magda could call to mind was average. Not handsome, not homely. Tall, wide-shouldered, but otherwise unremarkable. The sort of man who needed a bit extra to attract a woman, wealth, if the woman was shallow, or confidence and or a sense of humor if a woman was deeper. Perhaps she could impart that confidence to Junior. If she couldn't then no woman could.

She bent and tugged off his socks. His large, high-arched feet came into view. Magda gazed up and surveyed the bulge tenting the lad's boxers. He had his father's cock! Magda grinned and tugged down the undershorts with her teeth. There he was, naked as the day he was born. Magda considered his handsome uncut virgin manhood. Soon it's pure state would be erased. Taking a cherry was, in some ways, the ultimate power of a woman. Wherever there was unsullied manhood, the experienced older female cherry picker would reign supreme. Suddenly, Magda saw herself as the latest in a long chain of female empowerment. The temple priestesses initiated the young men of the ancient village when they came of age, the imperial paramour dispatched to seduce the newly crowned prince. The otherwise good girl deflowers herself as well as her young soldier beau on the eve before he departs for battle. She stroked his balls and took a few tentative licks of his manhood before returning to her feet and embracing and kissing him. She stepped back a bit.

True to her expectations, the inexperienced boy became self-conscious and tried to hide himself. That was the moment when Magda realized that Junior was very different from his father sexually and that he would give her absolutely no trouble. She closed the gap between them and whispered throatily in his ear, "Don't you want to unwrap your present?"

"Oh, God! Magda!"

It was just the opening the lad needed. He kissed Magda deeply. His hands roved all over her body, mostly outside her clothes before his trembling fingers went to the zipper in the back of the clingy white minidress. His eyes practically popped out of his head when he spied her walking wet dream underthings. If he was in lust before... Magda stepped out of her white stilettoes, losing some height against the boy but continuing to gain that advantage over him.

"Why don't we continue things on your big, comfortable bed?" she said huskily as she grasped his hand and led him there. He lay on his back, his erection raging, grinning at Magda in delight.

She'd be undressing herself, thank you. No ham-fisted pawing and groping for her tonight. She straddled his thighs just above the knees and ran her index fingers ever so gently over every bit of his exposed flesh that she could reach. The boy's body shivered with delight, and he gasped with pleasure. She switched positions and laid on top of him. A kiss on the lips and then she worked her way down his body to his toes and back up to his crotch.

She smiled, winked, and began to take him into her mouth. She was enjoying herself now. She gave a rousing blowjob. Junior's inexperienced flesh reacted very quickly. His seed coated the back of Magda's throat. She opened her mouth to display his love gift before smiling and choking it down. Magda read the boy's devotion in her eyes. She was no longer a slave. In this kid's eyes at least, she was a goddess. A goddess he would unquestionably worship. The rest of this week promised to be an easy lope of mutually satisfying sex for them both. By the time the week was over, she would have whipped this unpromising raw product into a first-class lover who would have no trouble, getting, keeping, and pleasing a girlfriend. He'd be the sort of man women naturally drifted to, not because of their looks, wealth, or prestige, but because they emit the essence of honesty, integrity, and confidence. The type of man that other women noticed and appreciated and wished that their husbands, lovers, and sons were more like. Perhaps this had been the universe's point in enslaving her in the first place thought Magda. In a world where there were so few genuinely manly men, she had been dispatched to create that rare and marvelous individual. It wasn't a great novel or a remarkable painting, but Junior would be her work of art. Her legacy. Something she could take pride in when she was a dried-up old crone. It was a very good feeling indeed.

"Magda, I love you!" he cooed.

"Of course, you do, stud!" she replied and then they both laughed and laughed.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers