For Your Eyes (Ladies) Only

Story Info
A letter from master to slave girl.
3.5k words
4.44
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here we are, just the two of us. You and I, all alone. You're feeling a little curious, alone, eager for, stimulation. Well, I aim to please, and I intend, not to disappoint. Hmmm, cerebral stimulation, or does another part of your body, require being teased? Perhaps, you are seeking a little of both? Maybe, I can entertain you, and cause you to achieve, the release that you desire? Shall we play? Game? I am, so let's begin.

Hopefully, you've settled in, and are ready for action? If not, perhaps, you might be better prepared if you assembled some goodies. Wine, or a light beverage. Some snacks (of your choosing), Astroglide, KY Jelly, or a lubricant that you have used, and trust. Maybe you want to use a toy, of some sort (many women do, it's okay. Just make sure that you have fresh batteries installed), dildo, or vibrator?

Go ahead, please. Go ahead and gather what you wish to have near at hand. I'll wait, I'm very patient. Truly, take your time. Here, I shall remain, awaiting your return. Trust me, I am looking forward to this encounter. You and I have never been together before. This will be our first time, and I will endeavor to make it unique, special, and memorable.

Memorable in the manner in which I strip you down, first of your clothing, and then of your internal defenses, and then, I will tease you, after which you will submit to my commands. You will do, as I beckon. You will obey me. Do I have your attention, completely, and undivided? Because there can be no distraction. None at all (so, eradicate all external stimuli, completely). You are my slave, and I dictate the process of how this develops.

My rules. If you don't like, you can always walk away from me. But, you won't. You won't go anywhere. Why, because, you're intrigued, and you wish to be taken away, momentarily, on a ride. One that heightens your senses, and causes you to revel in pleasure along the journey.

Have I drawn your interest, made you a believer, yet? Hmmm? Or, is this tame, mundane, "nuthing special?" Well, "continue to march," as they say, in the ranks of the uniformed. Or, just read on, and let's see, what I can do. Let's see, if, I am as good, as I profess to be? Because, here is my intent, or my 'mission statement.'

MISSION STATEMENT:

My mission is to make you as sexually charged as possible, in the shortest time available. This is always my desire, my intention, when crafting prose. Getting you moist, wet, hot, horny, eager for sexual stimulation, with your fingers, toy, sexual device of your choosing, is what my assignment is.

My words might be the main course of your entertainment for this evening, or they could be a prelude to a sexual encounter with a lover, husband, or complete stranger. Hmmm, just imagine the possibilities?

However, as stated, you are my slave, and it all begins with me. So, are you ready to play? Free your hands, ready your fingers, and consume my words (and if need be, reread for further delight and pleasure). Because slave, it is just you and I, here. No one else, to partake in this trek through the vagina cavity. Yes, your vagina, your private area, your secret world,

The one that gets moist, and ready for copulation, when you are mentally aroused; and aroused you are becoming. Yes, I know, it's happening...down there, between your legs. The moistness, is forming, your panties are getting wet. So, let's cool things off, by removing garments.

If you are already, naked, then I am at fault for not providing proper guidance and direction. However, I did state, that you are "my slave," and that I would strip you down. So, don't think, obey me. If I misstep in some fashion, contact me afterwards, and enlighten me to my mistake, and I shall make amends. I am a fair, and just master.

Slave, stop. Stop, now, slowly remove your top garments, then kick off shoes. Looking at ones self in a mirror, is permissible. Filming our session, is also sanctioned, if you wish. Be mindful of lighting, composition, and battery life of camera (prior to filming). If recording this moment, strive to capture the best possible imagery, by getting tight. Truly reveal, your labia minoira, clitoris, and anus. We want to see it all, as will your lover (the one whom I will always be jealous of).

Now, slave, remove your pants, or skirt, and panties. Yes, I am excited now. Turn around, so I can feel your body close to mine. Yes, your flesh is soft, as I suspected it would be. Very nice, relax your body. Allow my fingers to caress your arms, tits, and stomach. That feels very nice...

Can you feel the warmth of my mouth, upon your ear. Does that feel good? It does? That excites you? Is my finger running along your labia minor, slowly caressing, teasing it, causing you to ache? Hmmm? Just a little? Okay, more foreplay.

Your ass, not only looks sexy, but it feels incredibly soft to the touch of my fingers, sliding across it. Wow, you are one sexy creature. I love the color and texture of your skin, slave. Your eyes are a delight to look at too. It's very exciting when you turn around and look me in the face as you do. I like making eye contact with my slaves, and you are my favorite at this point.

You are my favorite wench, and you will provide me with the obedience that I demand. Now, get on your knees, and close your eyes. Do it now. Open your mouth...open wider, slave. Come on, you can do better than that. You're going to have to, slave. As stated, your physical domain, but my rules, as I am the lord of the manor.

Good, it pleases me when you are an obedient bitch. Yes, we'll not be politically correct here, just play along. Remember, your indentured servitude is brief, and then you can return to the world outside where all sorts of rules apply in conversation.

You've been here before, slave. This is not your first time hoisting a member into your mouth? You will perform to my stated standard. You are not in control here. I am. Yes, I want you to use your mouth only. There is no need at the moment for your hands to caress my thighs or testicles. Use your hands, at least one, to play with your hole. You know where to place your fingers. very slowly, add some lubricant, and roll your fingers along your vagina lips.

Concentrate slave. Suck me, rub yourself. There, that's better. You're in a rhythm now. Bob, weave, stroke, bob and weave, stroke. Keep going, slave. Yes, fill your mouth, slave. Run your mouth along my shaft. Pleasure me. Give me, what I demand. You must do it. You must. Now, stop.

Use your full mouth. All the way down, you can do it. Yes, you can. Be a good girl, slave. Yes, that's better. Close your eyes, and just slide all the way down. Yes, keep going...Let me assist you.

I'll just get this hair out of the way, so you can truly get down to the base of the shaft. Now, you're getting a handle on it. Faster, slave. Build up my friction, and continue to use your fingers to play with yourself. Keep going, girl. That's really nice. Just like that. Yeah, baby, you're good, honey.

An obedient slave is one that a master will always provide for. One that a master will always look after and protect. You, are revealing yourself to be just what any master would seek in a slave. Yes, you are without question, worthy of my training, and domination. I, shall keep you.

A slave, should always seek a master who is fair and equitable in their administration of punishment, distribution of tasks, and the day to day handling of personal affairs. A slave wants a master who will look out for their well being at all times.

I, shall look out for you, slave. Always. Expect me to be always aware of your needs. I shall, comfort you when needed, and insure that you have all that require through out the day, and well into the night.

So...now that you are reassured that I will aim to make you content, and calm, despite the approach of any storm that might be on the horizon. Let us move on. Ummm...I see that you have on hand, various garments for wear.

It's time for you to stand up, and dress yourself. Yes, I want to see you clad in the attire that you feel sexiest in. Please, step away, and dress. I shall wait on you to ready yourself. Be quick about it though.

Hmmm...back again,. Wow! Look at you slave. Incredibly delicious in your choice of dress. Yes, I have seen this before. The vamp open faux leather lingerie teddy. You are, exquisite. Absolutely beautiful, stunning. I, am, for the moment, spell bound, and speechless.

Turn around please...Yes, beautiful. Now, spread your legs apart. Further, slave...just a little more. There. Okay. Now, slowly I want you to gently, slowly, lower your self. Your goal is to touch the ground before you. Ummm, let me say this before you began.

I find it extremely sexy when a woman slowly rocks herself down. Shaking her hips and ass. You know, sort of a dance, if you will. Ah...yes, there, you are a practitioner of this. I thought so. Not your first time. Yes, like that, slave.

Do you like the feel of my fingertips sliding across your flesh? Hmmm? Softly across your bare ass cheeks. Feels good, yes? Yes, it tingles. Your flesh is aroused. The goosebumps are spreading all over your cheeks. Yes, it does feel good. I know.

Do you like the sensation of my fingers swirling about you? Yes, remain there slave. Grasp your ankles like that. Your state of flexibility is impressive. Do you like the feel of my naked flesh pressing upon yours, slave? Hmmm? You like the presence of thighs, pressed close to your ass.

You have a sense...of what comes next, right? Or, do you? Are you fragile, slave? Hmmm? Are you averse to physical play? Or, do you like it when a hand is applied to an ass cheek in a rapid manner, inflicting a momentary pain upon your person. A pain that goes right to the thalamus, which then redirects it to other areas of the brain for interpretation.

Yes, when I strike a woman's ass, there is a sweet sensation of pain. You seem to be receptive to the feeling of hand to cheek. A familiar experience, yes? You have had past partners, lovers, apply their hand to your rear, just as I have. Feels good. It brings back memories of your past, but I wish for you to be totally in the present.

You are here, with me. Don't let your mind drift. Multiple strikes on the ass, brings back the sweet sensation of pain. Sweet pain, darling. Yes, I knew it. You are well aware of the song, 'Sweet Pain,' by KISS? Yes, a woman that dresses in black as you do, obviously has heard the song, and had her insides pleasured while listening to it.

Tell me I am wrong. Of course not. You like it. Well, master will now take you from pain, back to pleasure. Pleasure, which I prefer. Unless, you disobey, then I will immediately apply the requisite pain to once more running you back into...alignment.

Yes, but you are obedient. I see that. You know, who is dominant here. Not you. It is I, who leads you. You follow, you obey. You may profess to be dominant, in other aspects of your life, but not here. Here, in this realm, I dominate. You are a slave, and as long as you are in proximity to me, you shall always be.

Never be under an illusion. I, am the one who charts the development of the experience. You, are reactive to my lead. Never anticipate, never question. Simply obey, and perform as you are instructed to.

Good, I like it when you are silent, and accepting of what is. There will be no relinquishment of command here. No passing of a baton, no rotation of who is charge. Ever. Accept this as your fate. Submit to my will, and you shall always have a partnership.

Disobey, and you will be cast out. Alone, unhappy, afraid of what the future has in store for you. As I stated, pleasure returns. Do you feel the fingers playing with your pussy lips. Feels good. The touch of my fingers brings you extreme pleasure.

I will give you pleasure. The end state of which will be an orgasm. Is that what you seek, slave? Hmmm? An orgasm. Would you like one? Tell me, slave. Do you want one, or multiple orgasms?

You know the words that I need to hear. Say them. Beg me. Beg me for what you want. Yes, plead. Beg me, to deliver what you want. Hearing your quick response, makes me happy. Happy to know that you are so obedient to my orders.

You want tongue, slave? Is that what you need, what you want? You want tongue. You want the moistness of my tongue applied to your pussy? Is that, truly, what you want? Then beg me. Go ahead. Beg, for what you want, and you shall receive. You must submit, and beg. Prove to me, how badly you want an orgasm.

You want tongue...wait, here it comes. My tongue, then slides right through your vagina cavity. Splitting it open, tasting it. Causing it to become wet. Overly wet. Soaking wet. It's good that you're not wearing panties, or they would be drenched. Throughly soaked. Better yet, that you are not at work.

In which case, you would have to remove yourself from your office, or work station to change your undergarments. Or, perhaps, you might need to wipe down your seat, if you don't wear garments down below.

It is your good fortune, to be here. Here, with me, in my presence, receiving my love. My love, that brings you pleasure. It is, what you need. This, I know, and it is why, I give my time to you. To make you feel pain, pleasure, and love. I give this to you. Only I, can make you feel as you do.

Is your pussy feeling good? Can you feel, my tongue explore all areas of your vaginal cavity? You like it. You are reacting to the pleasure. You want more. Okay, hop onto the counter, by the sink, and spread your legs wide, so I can eat your pussy. So I can make you feel the most pleasure possible.

You are a good slave. You respond promptly when directed. That is the mark, of an obedient, willing submissive. That appeals to the darkness within me. To rule over you. To command you, to then give to you, what you need. You need a master, and I am the one to rule your mind, to allow you to live.

Your pussy, aches. It requires attention. You want, you need. Here I am, to meet your desires. To place an experienced tongue, with expert awareness of where to kiss, to nibble, to linger. Yes, my tongue knows, where to go, how long to stay, when to move away, and exactly when, to come back, and begin the torment all over again.

Torment. That is what I do, to your vaginal cavity. I bring such a state of pleasure to you, that your prefrontal cortex, orbitofrontal cortex, insula, cingulate gyrus, and the cerebellum, will be activated in such a manner that you will be overcome by the orgasms that will cause your body to wither, to contort, to tighten with tension.

My tongue, will cause you to allow your wetness to escape and run from your vagina, while your hands ache with pain from clenching the crumpled sheets tightly. That, is what I do. I bring this state of being to you. Quickly. Others may take forever to get you to this point, but I cause the sensations within you to explode with an immediacy that no other can match.

Not mere words. Nor a boast from someone who can't deliver. I do. I bring the pleasure to you. If you want it, I can give it you. But, you must beg. You must grovel. You must prove your worth to me. If so, I shall reward you with the utmost pleasure.

When the pleasure centers of your brain are activated by the actions resultant from my tongue applying its magic upon your clitoris, and vaginal lips, you will fall for me. You will have no option but to submit to my will, my dominance over you. You will submit. You will be vanquished, and you shall acknowledge that your will, is not the one that will prevail in this struggle for mastery.

Out the window, the French window goes your resistance. Out the window it goes, and then you realize that you want the world at large to know of your servitude to your master. So, you lift yourself off the counter, and move towards the French window, your full breasts revealed to the world.

You place your hands on the window, and lean forward as your master enters you from behind, while his hands roam all over your tits, and ass. Touching you, while mounting you like the slave that you are. The world outside watches. They watch, and find themselves aroused. They touch themselves.

They touch themselves, and you revel in the act of being watched, You want them to see what your body looks like. You are thrilled by the act of exhibitionism. They watch as your tits move violently in the heat of passion. As you feel the shaft run through your insides. It runs inside, and slides back out, You want more. You want this to never end.

You can see them outside. They watch, as your body is hammered. As it is bounced back and forth in the act of sexual coupling, they watch, they yearn, they want, and they desire the opportunity to touch you, to be inside you. But, you are not free to indulge, slave. You only have, one master.

You are mine to control. Mine to own. You are not free to be with others. You exist to please me. Only me. Only I, touch you. You shall refrain from all others. You know that master will not tolerate any one else to sample your flesh.

If you violate this condition, our alliance ends. You only offer yourself, your soul, your body to me. Another can have your heart, but your physical self is mine alone, forever. Once owned, you can never leave. There is no state of freedom for you. Servitude is the state of being that surrounds you.

Your enslavement brings you pleasure. A pleasure that I will allot you. Your flesh, your breasts, your vagina, your erogenous zones are all known to me, and belong to me. Only to me. I, bring you the pleasure that you seek, that you need. The pleasure that you conjure images of in your mind throughout the day, is my ability to bring to you.

The pleasure never ends. Not, until I say. Your reward, is the pleasure that I bestow upon your flesh, and your mind. You obey, you give, and you shall receive. You only need, to obey. Obey, and it all comes back to you. Pleasure, and pain, if you desire.

I control you, slave. Your body, belongs to me. Never stray, slave. Obey, and all will be calm between us. Good, it's time for you to wash yourself. You are excused, slave. Go to the restroom, and address the cleansing of your vagina. Clean it, make it ready for more pleasure.

I will eat you again. I will make your body quiver with pleasure. Your inner needs will be met once more. I shall take care of your desires. That is what you seek, slave. You seek my touch, my mastery of your mind, and your body.

Slave, there will be no uprising. No collusion with other slaves. No rebellion. This is where you reside. You, reside in my lair. I, rule here. There is no escape. There is no negotiation for release from the chains that bind you tightly to me. You shall wear these chains forever.

You can not, unshackle yourself. You can not. You are here, for the remainder of time. Till the end of time. Till your last breath, expels from your lungs. This I know. This I see in you. This you see as well. This, you know to be true.

Escape, is futile.