Forbidden Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," despite the fact that she'd been teasing me as well, I could see exactly what my daughter was doing. If I acquiesced to Kate's begging, then the fun would be over all too soon, but if I got the right bargain, then there was no reason for the fun to end. "Guess, you are going to have to bargain," I said with a smile that mirrored my diabolical daughter's.

"Anything," Kate said. "I'll do anything, " she reiterated desperately, still humping at my waist seeking release from my cock. Kristi however, made sure to deny her what she wanted the most. It was quite clear to both my daughter and I that she wasn't offering to do anything just to get her bra back. Her bra was long forgotten in her mind. Her desperation, was borne out of a mind addled with more lust than it knew what to do with and a desire for release.

My smile morphed into a grin as I considered the offer. Until I had had more control of the ring and was comfortable that I could influence simultaneously influence all minds around me and not have to jump from one mind to another as I had with the two girls, then I had to be careful. One things war taught you, is that a single misstep can, in a few seconds, screw you royally. I had to be in control of every variable around me before I could become more bold in how I what I did. As of now, I had to think of something that would give me what I wanted without jeopardizing me.

"Well, given the high praise I have gotten about your skills as a masseuse, I'm afraid one massage won't do," I informed her. "For as long as you will be staying with us, you will be giving me a massage wherever and whenever I require it. At whatever time, day or night, at whatever place, private or public, in whatever state, dressed or naked," I stipulated.

"Do you agree to this bargain?" My daughter posed as she pressed the head of my cock into her clit and proceeded to rub it in circles.

"Oh, fuck yes," the words slipped from Kate's lips. If spiders could smile when flies got caught in their webs, then their smiles would look exactly like the one on my daughter's face. It was unclear whether Kate was agreeing to my terms or just moaning in pleasure. However, given the way my daughter's smile widened, it was clear that a distinction was irrelevant to her.

"Then it is settled," Kristi smiling at me. She positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to my daughter in law's pussy. "Reward her daddy," she said in an almost pleading voice.

Ripples formed on the surface as I slammed my pelvis in to hers, driving all of my cock into her depths. A wild cry of absolute pleasure, left Kate's throat as I continued to plow into her with relentless drive like a jackhammer. After all the teasing that she and my daughter had collectively subjected me to, I knew I wouldn't last long, but with the ring on my finger, I didn't have to worry about going soft any time soon. The two before me would wear out way before I even broke a sweat.

However, I had every intention of making this as pleasurable for them as it possibly could be. While they would all be mine and I could do with them whatever I wished, I saw no reason not to make the experience as enjoyable for them as it possibly could be. Without thinking about it, My hand reached out to the back of Kristi's head and pulled her into a deep kiss that communicated the list that was flowing right the three of us. We were nearer the shallow end of the pool so both of us could stand easily. It was a perfect moment, me kissing my beautiful daughter, and balls deep in my future daughter in law.

Her moans of ecstasy filled the whole pool area even as my hand reached around both their bodies to cup my daughter's gym toned ass. "I...I... I'm gonna..." the barely intelligible warning from Kate gave clue to her impending orgasm. I wanted to make her very first orgasm on my cock memorable, I wanted to make it so that after the tidal wave or orgasmic pleasure that I would hit her with, she would forever be hooked on me. Reaching in to her mind the same way I had done before, I found her pleasure centers and jacked the up.

But as I said before, I'm still a novice at this and so two unexpected things happened. Firstly, I didn't know how much was much and how much was too much. I was going for a toes curling, eyes at the back of the head orgasm, but for a moment, I feared I had provoked a seizure in the poor girl. The other thing to happen was, as I said before, mind reading and mind control, don't work the same way they do in the movies. One directly experiences the subject thoughts and feelings. I'm guessing that with more time and practice, I'll be able to separate my mind from that of my subject. However, in that pool, I had not yet quite got that down. And so like a chain reaction, Kate's super orgasm spilled over into my mind. I just barely managed to reach into my daughter's mind before I drifted off

I'd driven myself to the hilt inside my son's soon to be wife and released rope after rope of thick jizz into her fertile womb. Her cunt walls repeatedly collapsed around my girth like a steel clamp. Her body went limp from an overload of sensation a good while before her pussy stopped quivering around my cock. Despite what I'd thought earlier, I my legs felt weak from all the sensation. I was glad I was in water because I doubted that I'd have been able to support my own weight let alone that of Kate had I been out of water. It seemed that while normal sex didn't have that much of an impact in terms of taxing me physically, I could wear myself out quick using the ring.

We stayed in that embrace for a while till finally, some strength returned to both Kristi and I, the only ones conscious at this point. "We should get her out of the water daddy," my daughter finally found her voice as the stroked the wet hair of Kate who still had her head lying on Kristi's shoulder.

"Yes, we should," I accepted pulling the girl to more so the her head was now over my shoulder. The shallow end of the pool was a set of stairs that led one out towards the deep end of the pool. As such walking out of the pool with her legs still wrapped around me and my cock still buried to the hilt inside her. I moved over to one of the lounge chairs beside the pool and set her down lying on her back. I finally pulled out of her but quickly realigned her panties to keep the reservoir of cum I'd deposited in her pussy inside her.

"She looks so peaceful," I turned to find my daughter beside me looking down at the bare chested girl that would be my son's future wife. "I can't tell you how jealous I am of her right now," She went on to say honestly.

My hand circled her grabbing her ass and pulling her to me possessively. "You have nothing to be jealous off princess," I said kissing her lightly on the lips. "You know you'll always be daddy's favorite," I said with a smile.

"Is that so daddy?" It was so cute the smile that lit up her face at my words.

"Of course," I said, once again kissing her and this time lingering a bit longer.

When we parted, she was smiling ear to ear as her cheeks flushed pink, her eyes turning to the ground. She was the stereotypical picture of a high school girl that had just gotten a kiss from a guy they had a mad crush on. "Golly daddy," she said her eyes fixing on something. "Your cock is filthy," she said. I looked down to find that my cock was still covered with my cum mixed in with Kate's pussy juice. "We can't have that," she said causing me to smile as she descended on to her knees...

12