Forbidden Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding himself inside her, Matthew kissed Priya softly. Their lips smacked loudly, echoing throughout the spare bedroom. He kissed her mouth over and over, sucking on her top lip, and then her bottom. Her head was turned as much as possible and he was able to slip his tongue into her mouth. Her fingers squeezed his. He focused on the sensation of her snug, hot vagina gripping the length of his penis, and the way her soft bum felt against his groin.

"Ohhhh..." Priya purred as she kissed at him. Her hands squeezed his fingers tighter and she hungrily kissed at his mouth despite the awkward angle. Seconds turned into minutes and all he did was hold his penis inside her, hold her hands, and kiss her. Their kissing echoed in the bedroom and her mouth gently sucked at him. Meanwhile, every inch of his penis was getting squeezed by intense heat. Finally, he began to slowly glide his hardness in and out of her using short strokes.

"Mmmmm..." Priya moaned in his mouth. He broke the kiss, still easing his manhood in and out of her welcoming vagina. He kissed her cheek over to her ear. He sucked her earlobe.

"It's an honor to be inside you. To make love to you." He whispered. She broke into one of her sweet smiles, showing her teeth. Holding his cock inside her, Matthew pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Priya opened her legs a little wider and pushed her bum against him. Her round belly hung loosely beneath her, and her big tits wobbled with the movement. He grabbed her soft waist and slowly eased his manhood out of her nearly all the way. He could see the dark lips of her pussy being pulled outwards by his cock. He slammed himself into her hard. 'Slap!' Her cheeks shook with the impact.

"Unh!" she grunted. Her ass cheeks rippled with the impact, and her large breasts that were hanging beneath her rocked back and forth. He began fucking her at a steady pace, his groin slapping against her ass over and over. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the noise could be heard outside the room, down the hall and down the stairs.

"Unh! Unh! Give it to me!" Priya's high-pitched cries were just as loud. His rock-hard penis was poking the depths of her needy pussy over and over again. His balls were slapping against her sensitive clit sending tingles of pleasure up her body each time. He was fucking her doggie style so rapidly that the tingles that the impact of his balls on her clit sent up her body did not have time to calm down before the next impact hit. The tingles were building on top of one another, growing in intensity.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He was merciless, fucking his poor sister-in-law with all his might. Her tits were rocking back and forth violently underneath her. An orgasm was building within her and she rushed to embrace it, biting her lip. His groin ricocheted off her ass relentlessly and the buzzing inside her continued to rise.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were high in pitch as her orgasm approached. His hard member darted in and out of her again and again. The pleasure deep inside her pussy, as well as the relentless slapping on her slit, continued to build. She stuck her ass up higher, wanting to embrace the approaching ecstasy. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"UNGH!" Priya groaned, cumming. "GAWD!" A wave intense pleasure washed over her. The heart in her chest felt like it was about to burst. Her pussy was convulsing with more power than she had ever felt. She found the strength to ram her ass back against her lover over and over, extending her massive orgasm. She was gritting her teeth shaking. Then she started to pull away from him a little as he continued pistoning into her.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, pulling forward again as if unable to handle much more. Sensing this, Matthew slowed. He ran his hands up her body, over her soft belly to her hanging tits. He grabbed onto them, squeezing them as he continued to slide in and out of her wonderful treasure at an easy, gentle pace. Her breasts were soft in his hands and he massaged them, kneading them over and over as he fucked her from behind. He could feel her hard nipples poking into his palms. He looked down between them and watched his groin lightly tap against her naked bum, over and over.

He was dying to kiss her again. Releasing her breasts, he pulled his manhood out of her hot essence. She quickly scrambled onto her back and spread her legs wide, offering him her quivering treasure framed by a rectangle of short black pubic hair. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath and her pretty feet were hovering in the air on each side of him. Her left hand -- the one that wore a wedding band-- reached out and eagerly grabbed his hard cock, placing it at the entrance to her sacred treasure immediately. Matthew looked directly into Priya's beautiful dark eyes as he felt himself penetrate her. She caught her breath and he kept pushing, sliding the full length of his penis back inside her incredible heat.

"Ohhhhh..." they moaned together, closing their eyes. They opened their eyes at the same time and smiled at the same time. He loved her. He wanted to tell her. He would tell her if he didn't stop himself. Matthew bent and kissed her full lips, thereby silencing his voice. He couldn't ruin this!

Electric tingles of love and passion shot through both of their bodies as they kissed deeply, slowly making love. His penis could not be any further engorged, straining his skin as it eased in and out of her tight vagina. They breathed laboriously into each other's mouth as their tongues danced together.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth each time he entered her. She writhed her crotch upwards, meeting each of his thrusts eagerly. She raised her feet up in the air and the feelings in her pussy intensified. Her long legs were spread wide and waved helplessly up and down. Her cute feet were flailing as she took Matthew inside her again and again.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" her muffled moans were getting higher in pitch as she spread her legs wide for him. Her tongue was deep in his mouth as he smacked his groin hard against her defenseless pussy again and again. He broke the kiss and held himself up on his arms, looking down at her face. Her eyebrows were raised and her mouth was open as she moaned with pleasure. Her big tits were rocking up and down quickly again and again. Beneath them, her sexy belly was shaking as he relentlessly thrust into her. He looked over his shoulder and he noticed that her small, bare feet were high in the air, flailing helplessly. The nail polish was clear on her pretty toes. He slipped his arms around her long legs, sliding them up on his shoulders, and then he jammed his cock in her deep.

"UNGH!" Priya moaned, wincing. "You go so deep like that!" she gasped. He smiled at her and held himself up so that he was on his knees but still inside her. He ran his hands up her smooth right leg to her ankle. Holding her delicate foot in front of his face, he kissed the bottom of it. Smiling, she curled her toes towards his mouth and he sucked her two biggest ones inside. He was deep inside her pussy, but he was still fucking her using tiny strokes as she moved her other foot and placed it on his cheek. It was cool on his skin. He grabbed it and held an ankle in each hand. He licked underneath her two toes. Then he pulled her toes out of his mouth and kissed her other foot. He ran his lips along her instep before kissing the bottom of her foot. He turned and kissed the top of her other one. He turned again and sucked her two biggest toes into his mouth briefly before withdrawing them and kissing them. He then sucked her big toe into his mouth, shoving it deep in his mouth as he continued fucking her. He pulled it out. 'Pop!'

Smiling at her he held her pretty feet up by his face and kissed back and forth between them. Her warm cunt engulfed him again and again as he sucked one big toe, and then turned and sucked her other one. His tongue circled it as he sucked. Pulling it out, he finally let her feet go. He put his weight on her legs, forcing her knees against her breasts.

"Ungh!" she grunted, wincing briefly as her dark eyes looked up at him. As he looked into her eyes he was struck by how pretty her face was. She looked helpless and her small feet wobbled by each side of his head. Her tight pussy gripped his entire length, but her entrance was even tighter -- like an elastic band. Matthew began to fuck Priya hard, using long strokes. She groaned and winced again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya cried right away as he started pounding her quickly. With her bare feet on each side of his head, he began jamming his rock-hard dick in and out of her needy hole with abandon. His groin banged hard against her defenseless slit again and again. He could feel his orgasm starting to rise as he cock swelled with semen. It became ultra-sensitive as it glided in and out of her welcoming cunt.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her high-pitched moans were so loud that they could be heard at her front door. Her ass was bouncing helplessly off the spare bed, helping her pussy gobble up his cock even faster.

"CUM INSIDE ME!" Priya whined. "CUM INSIDE ME!" Her words shocked him and pushed him over the edge. He gave her a few more quick thrusts, trying to hold on as long as he could. With his cock this sensitive he clearly felt it dip into her hot, tight pussy again and again. He was about to burst and he held on just a little longer, thrusting into her. Then he buried his manhood deep inside her and held it there, grinding. He released.

Matthew could feel Priya's entrance squeezing around the base of his penis as it twitched violently. A thick load of his hot semen blasted inside the depths of her convulsing vagina. He groaned and she was moaning as well. His cock jerked again so hard he thought he would shoot a hole through her. It unleashed another rope of sticky cum and the walls of her pussy squeezed together and grabbed it, pulling it into her fertile womb. He turned and kissed the instep of her foot, keeping his mouth there and sucking as he emptied his balls.

Priya's ankles were still on his shoulders so she could not pull him any closer to her. But he pressed his groin hard against her as more of his seed spilled out of his manhood and into her hungry cunt. He stayed as deep inside her as possible as he ejaculated. She could feel Matthew's penis expand and contract inside her sensitive pussy and she knew that his fluid was blasting deep inside her. She reached around him with her hands and grabbed the sides of his ass, holding him close to her. She didn't want to lose a single drop.

He let her legs fall from his shoulders as the last of his cum dripped out of him and into her. Priya immediately wrapped them around his waist and held him tight, smiling at him as she caught her breath. He kissed her briefly, and when he tried to pull away she wrapped her arms around him and held him so she could kiss his mouth over and over, echoing in the room loudly. Their kissing became more passionate and the two lovers ended up tongue-kissing yet again. Finally, the kissing died off. His penis was soft inside her full vagina.

"I cannot believe I got you to do that again -- I am so sorry!" Priya exclaimed with a chuckle. He kissed her smiling mouth.

"Never apologize for that." He replied, "I wish I could cum inside you every time." Her smile widened and she kissed him again, her legs giving him another squeeze. The movement actually shook another drop of cum that had been hanging from the tip of his penis, causing it to fall inside her vagina, joining the rest of his semen there. It was a big load. And it was inside his wife's gorgeous sister, Priya.

After a couple of minutes, they were forced to quit. Once again their time together was coming to an end. A disappointing reminder of the fact that they were sneaking a forbidden affair instead of happily together as a true couple. A couple that could never be.

Priya had to pick up her child from daycare. Reluctantly, Matthew slipped his soft penis out of her sacred body. Watching himself emerge from this woman was a sight he would never forget. Seeing his white penis appear from between the dark lips of her treasure, dragging out a bit of his semen, was very erotic.

The two of them got up off the bed. He took her hand and they walked naked down the stairs to the living room to get their clothes. She never let go of his hand the entire journey, and he certainly wasn't going to release her.

As he dressed, he watched Priya do the same. She seemed to slide her panties up her long legs in slow motion. Even after two orgasms she had his heart pounding.

But once again, the worst moment of his day had arrived. They had to part ways.


12