Forbidden Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, rocking her ass back against his face. Suddenly she felt his mouth on her pussy, pulling her sensitive petals outward and sucking on them. She gasped as bolts of pleasure fired up her body. She pushed her ass back against his face as he released her lips and started tonguing further up her slit. She felt his tongue glance off her clit and she groaned, pushing closer to the edge.

Matthew's nose was pressed just inside her wet pussy as he managed to get his lips underneath her and suck her button into his mouth. Holding it there, face buried between her bum cheeks, he lashed his tongue back and forth across her clit, driving her to the limit. Faster and faster, his tongue lapped over Priya's clitoris and she rubbed her ass up and down against his face, frantically. His hands squeezed her hips, trying to hold her still. But she was bucking harder, losing control.

"OHHHH GAWD!" She whined in a high pitch, cumming. Her entire body tightened up as waves of pleasure ran through her.

She bucked against his face, pulling her clit out of his mouth in the process. He managed to suck her pussy lips and he licked them quickly as she came and came. She started to fall forward and his strong hands held her hips, holding her upright. He licked towards the bottom of her slit, continuing along the skin between her pussy and her asshole. One last time, he teased his tongue in a slow circle around the rim of her tight anus while the poor woman recovered. He kissed her asshole softly and then stood up on the floor behind her between her legs.

Matthew looked down at her beautiful ass as he took his rampant hard-on in his hand and slowly ran the head down the crack. He brushed against her hole, sending tingles of excitement up both of their bodies but he continued onward until he felt the hot moisture of her quivering treasure. He could see the dark lips of Priya's pussy as he rubbed his mushroom head all around the area, lubing it up with her nectar.

He pushed forward and his thick head easily slipped inside her tightness.

"Ohhh gawd yes..." she sighed, closing her eyes as she felt her lover penetrate her. Nothing beat the sensation of the entrance to her pussy being stretched wide.

He grabbed onto her soft hips as he took in the sight. Just underneath her naked ass, the dark lips of her vagina were gripping the head of his manhood. He pushed some more, squeezing more and more of his rigid pole into her hot pussy. Finally, his groin was pressed against her bum and his entire dick was sheathed snugly inside her welcoming cunt. She moaned sweetly, and her elastic entrance gripped around his base.

Matthew wanted to savor the sensation, but Priya leaned forward, pulling half of his cock out of her and then she slammed her ass back against him, gobbling his penis back inside her again.

"Unh! Yes!" she moaned. She began writhing her ass back and forth against him, eagerly taking him inside her hot cunt again and again. Each time he slid deep inside her she let out a grunt of satisfaction. Her smooth cheeks were rippling each time she slammed it back against his groin. The sight was very erotic -- he was hypnotized.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the sounds were soft, but still audible over her quiet moans. Priya's treasure was incredibly tight and hot -- it squeezed every inch of his member when he was all the way inside her. Holding her hips a little tighter, Matthew began meeting her thrusts. He could see the dark lips of her cunt pulling outwards each time his cock slid out of her. His groin glanced off her ass again and again, with each impact he felt her snug entrance squeezing around his base, if only for a microsecond.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined in her sweet voice. He leaned over top of her and reached underneath. His hands found her swinging tits and he grabbed onto them. They were wonderfully soft in his hands and he could not help but squeeze them passionately. He could feel her thick, erect nipple in the palms of his hands. As he squeezed her soft mounds, he bent lower and pressed his lips against the skin of her upper back. He could taste the thin sheen of sweat that coated her body as he kissed her lovingly. He began thrusting his penis into her needy vagina even faster, the passion and lust starting to overtake him. He couldn't take any more. Releasing her wonderful breasts, he stood up straight behind her, tightening his grip on her soft hips. He began to ram his cock deep into her pussy as hard as he could, over and over again.

"UNH!" she grunted, the first time he slammed into her with such power. After that, her cries grew high in pitch. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned loudly, feeling him drill deep into her body at a lightning pace. His balls slapped against her slit relentlessly, each impact sending bolts of pleasure through her body.

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' the slapping noises were so loud that they could easily be heard at the front door downstairs, had somebody been there. Priya's ass cheeks were shaking violently with every impact as his groin ricocheted off her again and again.

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!" Priya cried out the mantra over and over again as the buzzing in her crotch increased exponentially. She was gasping for breath as her lover jackhammered into her from behind. 'SLAP!'

Suddenly, he caught her off guard. He pulled his manhood out of her and flipped her unceremoniously onto her back. Priya landed with her legs spread wide and her feet high up in the air. Matthew grabbed her ankles and roughly threw them up over his shoulders and then he held his hard white cock and aimed it at the dark swollen lips of her entrance. Without hesitation, he pushed into her, watching her petals easily open up and suck him inside. Intense heat enveloped his entire length.

"Ohhhhh!" they both moaned in unison as he filled her up once again. Pushing her legs against her chest, he leaned right over top of her. Priya's eyebrows were raised and she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes. He could see the love in them. She leaned upwards as far as she could go, stretching out her lips. He kissed her softly, lips smacking. Her feet were on each side of his head as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He began to move in and out of her again.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned into his mouth. Her body was crying out in need. It needed to feel him inside her but there was something more. Her body needed his seed. His thick, hard penis was pushing in and out of her and it felt incredible. She could feel even the slightest movement inside her sensitive vagina. But she needed more.

He broke the kiss, fucking her harder as he was starting to lose it. Looking at Priya's beautiful face scrunched up in ecstasy like that pushed him even closer.

"Cum inside me Matthew." Priya breathed, her pretty feet still on each side of his head. She couldn't make him if he didn't want to. She was helpless. All she could do was hope that he would give it to her. The buzzing in her vagina was overwhelming. When her legs were up like that it felt like he was pushing his cock two feet inside her.

"Cum in me!" Priya gasped again as he filled her essence with his member.

Her words pushed Matthew over the edge. His heart soared when he heard them and he lost all control. He looked into her eyes as he thrust into her a few more times, his balls reaching the boiling point. He tried to hold on just a little longer, as the sensation of her snug pussy gliding up and down his shaft was the very peak of pleasure. But then it was just too much.

He slid his entire penis all the way inside her hungry vagina and held it there. Grinding against her, he released.

He moaned as his cock jerked inside her. Priya could feel his thick manhood violently twitch within the confines of her pussy and she knew that a thick wad of his hot cum was firing deep into her womb.

His penis twitched again, spraying another rope of semen deep inside her pussy. The inner walls of her vagina were clutching at his offerings, pulling it further inside her. He jerked three more times in rapid succession, blasting load after load of sperm inside Priya's fertile body while she struggled for breath underneath him.

Each of them knew that this was so wrong, but it felt so right. His seed was meant to go into her womb.

He rubbed his groin against her as more of his cum trickled out of him. She reached around him and held his bare ass with her hands, making sure that he would not go anywhere. Making sure that every drop went inside her. For the moment, neither cared about the consequences.

He shook her ankles off of his shoulders and he collapsed on her. Priya was quick to wrap her long, naked legs around his waist and squeeze him tight. The movement shook loose another drop of semen that had been hanging from the tip of his cock and it joined the rest of his offerings inside her pussy. He kissed into Priya's neck as he squeezed his penis muscles, forcing another glob of sperm to the end. He let it fall inside her. Running his mouth up her cheek, he found her lips. The two lovers kissed breathlessly, over and over again, lips smacking loudly. They were smiling as they kissed, panting as they recovered.

He buried his face in her neck, kissing and sucking at her flesh. Their breathing was starting to return to normal and his penis had softened. He could feel more of his offering drip off the tip and into her body. Turning, he sucked her earlobe. Lifting up, he looked at her and she flashed a smile.

"Saturday is going to be incredible." Matthew said. Priya's smile widened.

"It rail-y is." She replied, softly.

*

Author's note - by reader demand, I've had to drop a couple of chapters in order to get to where this story is going a little faster (no patience, I tell ya!). Next up is a 'first date', and later they find a way to spend an entire night together...with earth-shattering consequences.

But you have to stick with it to find out what happens...

- Jordan Xavier

*

12