Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He briefly raised his eyebrows, surprised that she had dared to draw blood but a pleasant one - it gave him the green light to up his antics. With his seemingly inhuman strength, he gripped her arms so hard that her skin turned white.

Were they fucking or fighting? It was difficult to tell between the sadistic, twisted grin looking down on her and the earth shattering pleasure senses pulsing through her.

Trapped under his huge six foot body, she was completely and helplessly at his mercy and couldn't think of anywhere else that she would rather be. The orgasmic cries escaping her lips grew louder, his massive love muscle was reaching untouched places she never knew she had, as if he were penetrating her very soul. The explosion was coming.

"Keep going, keep going," she panted.

Theo squinted as if concentrating and kept thrusting until Leona emitted a long orgasmic groan that rose up from her depths and left her lips then let himself go (he'd obviously been holding his cum in), with a triumphant shriek that sounded like a maniacal hyena; a strange contrast between sexy and terrifying.

He straightened his back, panted as sweat dripped from his brow onto her moist breasts and his expression softened into a satisfied smile; the wild beast within him was tamed. She wrapped her arms around him and brought him in for a kiss, gasping from her out-of-this-world orgasm:

"Wow."

Theo smiled, with a subtle hint of smugness, "Glad you enjoyed. You came fuckin' loads. So did I."

He rested his head on her chest while she affectionately ran her fingers through his messy hair and they both basked in their warm after-sex glow.

This passionate romp was head and shoulders above what her vanilla husband could do, even before their marriage went sour. Theo was wild and full of passion and at long last, she felt alive again. Why had she wasted so much time when there was pleasure like this to be had?

Her upper arms were bruised; no disguising the definite finger marks. It would be difficult to explain but then again, Des probably wouldn't even notice. Regrettably, her mind drifted back to reality and she remembered the family birthday meal.

"I'd better make a move," she said unenthusiastically as she pulled her dress back on, hoping it wouldn't be obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Hang on, you don't have to go yet do you? I'm up for another go," Theo grinned mischievously as he lay sprawled out naked on the bed.

"Love to but I gotta do the dinner," she answered, secretly wondering if her pussy could handle anymore.

"What you having?"

"Chicken salad."

"Hmm... yes I remember the shopping," a twisted wry smile spread across his face showing a glimpse of the depraved beast within. "Seeing as I'm obviously not invited to the dinner, it would not be appropriate, maybe I could enjoy some of your salad now. I'm sure I saw a cucumber in there. You know, equal opportunities and all that."

"What do you mean?" she asked, although by the look on his face she could take an educated guess.

"Shove it up my ass," he said bluntly and crudely. "Been ages since I've had any bum fun."

His grin morphed into a perverted expectant smile.

Not sure if he was joking or not, there was only one way to find out. She nipped downstairs to grab her shopping, which she had left by the door. She drew the cucumber slowly from the bag, as if unsheathing a sword. She grinned; some of his naughtiness had rubbed off. Theo's face lit up.

"I do enjoy a bit of bum fun," he giggled.

It was a first for Leona but she was happy to oblige. Theo's insatiable, kinky side intrigued her. He knew what he liked and was not afraid to go after it.

He rolled over onto his belly and got to his hands and knees, assuming the position.

"Are you sure?" Leona asked.

He nodded eagerly, like an excited kid unboxing a toy. She figured lubing him up would be a good idea first, given the size of the cucumber, plus she couldn't get enough of the taste of him, even his ass was sweet. His cock was already rock hard again.

"You really are amazing with your mouth," he sighed. "You've got skills girl. Now come on baby... stick it in," he rocked back and forth in anticipation.

Now that he was lubed up with her own brand, he was prime to be violated by the over-sized fruit. He relaxed his muscles and allowed her to probe his ass with the tip, which slid in easily and the next few inches followed. She kept pushing, waiting for him to submit but he didn't.

He dropped to his elbows, allowing her to burrow in deeper until he scrunched his face up and rocked back and forth. She started thrusting, gently at first because she didn't want to hurt him until he growled at her:

"Harder."

She chuckled and obeyed. He let out an orgasmic groan and slid his hand between his legs to loosely stroke his cock.

"I'm going to cum soon," he gasped.

He seemed to be enjoying it, his face was alight with euphoria, different to when they were fucking. Leona surprised him by reaching in with her free hand and tickling his smooth balls.

"Oh fuck," he squealed.

It seemed her touch excited him just as his did her. He threw his head back and howled, again his inner beast showing, and unloaded streams of cum over his duvet, way more than she was expecting, especially after the amount he had dumped inside her.

"Woah, I'm done," he gasped.

She retracted the cucumber and let him roll over onto his back. He let out a long exhale and stretched, needing a few moments to compose himself.

"I think I have another one in the kitchen, if you want. I'll throw that one out," Theo said, still red in the face from his orgasm.

A twisted grin appeared on Leona's face as she once again remembered the impending domestic drudgery.

"No its OK, this one will do just fine," she smiled, sliding it back into her bag.

"You're going to feed it to hubby?" Theo raised his eyebrows.

"And his mother."

Theo let out a maniacal laugh, "You kinky bitch! I love it!"

He lunged across the bed and squeezed her in a big hug, "I really enjoyed this afternoon. Take my card, hopefully we can do it again."

She kissed him softly on the lips, "I would like that."

"You can always stay a bit longer if you like," he said, taking her hand.

"I really have to go," she said reluctantly pulling away.

"OK..." Theo sighed making no effort to hide his disappointment. "Shall I call you a taxi?"

"No thanks, I'll walk, it will do me good."

She hoped the fresh air would get rid of her after-sex glow and calm her down.

It was not far to her home. A mixture of emotions ran through her mind: she was unsure if what had just happened was euphoric or traumatic. One thing was certain - she had never been fucked like that before. She felt like that massive cock of his had hollowed her out and penetrated her to her core. Her skin was still sore too, she made a mental note to cover her arms as soon as she got in. She barely remembered the journey home as she replayed the exciting encounter in her mind and pondered if she would ever see wild Theo again. But for now her sexual desires were satisfied, for the first time in many years.

She greeted Des and Brenda with a smile and pleasantries, handed her husband a can then got to work preparing the dinner, a wry smile on her face as she chopped the cucumber.

"Happy birthday Brenda, enjoy your meal," she said when she served up.

"Thanks sweetie, I'm sure it will be lovely" she answered as she gave a judgemental gaze over all the food to look for faults.

When she seemingly found none, she dug into the salad bowl, helping herself to generous portions of cucumber and at that moment Leona felt Theo's cum gloop out from her and into her replacement underwear. She giggled silently to herself, if they only knew...

12