Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers

"Nate, too," she smiled as she read what must have been a nice message as well.

"Mall?"

"Obviously."

"Say, do you wanna stop by Jeff's and I can ask his mom if Grace wants to come to the mall with us?" Carla asked as Vickie drove.

"Are you sure that's wise? She is grounded after all."

"I feel so shitty about it!"

"It wasn't your fault, Carla!"

"I know but I still feel shitty. Maybe her mom will relax the sentence a bit if we ask nicely."

"We?" Vickie asked.

"You're coming in with me!"

"She might get pissed with you, Carla."

"Naw, she seems pretty chill. If she says no, she says no."

Vickie pulled up and they went up and rang the bell. Mrs. Townsend answered, "Oh hi, Carla!" she smiled and looked at Vickie, "I'm afraid Jeff isn't here Honey, he's at work."

"I know. Ahhhh I heard about Grace and I feel so bad about it. We're just going to the mall for a bit and I was wondering if maybe Grace would like to come. I know she's grounded but maybe just a break from the grounding?" Carla smiled nervously.

"That's really sweet of you. Come in." She stood aside as the girls entered.

"This is my friend, Victoria Sterling."

"Hi, Mrs. Townsend."

"You girls are so pretty."

"Thanks," they both responded simultaneously.

"WHO IS IT MOMMA!" the yell came from upstairs.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, GRACE TOWNSEND!" Mrs. Townsend called back before putting her hand up to her face and sighed. The girls looked at each other and grinned,

"HI, CARLA!" Grace yelled.

Vickie looked over at Carla with her mouth open in shocked amusement.

"She'd absolutely love to go with you girls. And I'm feeling a bit guilty with being so harsh with her."

"We'll watch her closely, Mrs. Townsend!" Carla assured.

"It'll be like day parole," Vickie giggled and Carla discreetly smacked her.

Mrs. Townsend looked at Vickie and smiled. "Grace," she called, "Could you please come here," she called and immediately little feet pounded down the hallway and then the stairs. Grace bounded into view like a fawn bounding from the forest. Her hair was short now and unfortunately looked a bit patchy in places.

"Who's this?" Grace asked as she studied Vickie intently.

"Manners, Grace," her mother frowned at her.

"This is my friend, Vickie."

"Hi, Grace," Vickie smiled.

"The girls are going to the mall and were wondering if you want to go with them."

"CAN I?" Grace leaned towards her mother and grabbed her around the waist.

"Welllll, you are supposed to be grounded," Mrs. Townsend winked at Carla and Vickie.

"I'll be good from now on. I promise!" Grace lost all her dignity, "Please, Momma, PLEASE!"

"Well, this will be just a break in your grounding. I want those two books read."

"I will!" Grace screeched with joy, "Thanks, Momma!"

"Go get changed, then." Grace bolted and ran up the stairs without barely touching them.

"Did you kids have fun last night?" Mrs. Townsend asked innocently.

"We did," Carla answered starting to blush.

"How nice. Jeff must have, as well. He was in an exceptionally good mood this morning. Had a grin on his face you couldn't wipe off." She remarked as Carla turned scarlet.

"We all had a really nice time just getting to know each other better," Vickie stepped in quickly.

"Hmmmm," Mrs. Townsend studied Carla intently.

Grace came running downstairs again and Mrs. Townsend looked over to her daughter. Vickie grinned over at Carla who was trying to compose herself.

"Cool jeans!" Vickie said to try and further deflect attention.

"I made them myself!" Grace exclaimed proudly. Her jeans had several lopsided cuts in them, on each leg.

"And you are never going to cut up your clothes again." Her mother told her sternly.

"We'll probably be a couple of hours," Carla said, "We're just going to look around a bit and maybe have an ice cream or a burger."

"That's fine, Honey. Purse, Grace," Mrs. Townsend demanded.

"WHY!"

"Purse, Grace; or you aren't going anywhere!"

Grace lowered her head a bit and looked at her mother darkly as she dug in the purse and took out a wad of bills.

"Oh, my God!" Vickie gasped.

"It's MY birthday money, Momma!" Grace protested.

"Which you are not taking out of this house all at once," Mrs. Townsend took a few bills and put them back in the purse and held onto the rest of them, then gave the purse back.

"That's not much," Grace protested without a clue of how much was put back.

"I think kittens are on sale at Pet World," Vickie remarked softly.

"Stop it, Vickie!" Carla hissed.

"No kittens," Mrs. Townsend said as she looked at Vickie as the ends of her mouth twitched upwards.

"We should go?" Carla suggested.

"You listen to what the girls tell you, Grace," her mother warned.

"We'll watch her, Mrs. Townsend. I promise."

"I know you will, Honey," Mrs. Townsend quickly embraced Carla. "Have fun, Grace."

"Are kittens really on sale?" Grace asked Vickie as they left.

Ch. 37

"Hey Sexy," Brad grinned, "Wow! Jesus, you look good, Ally!" He had met her in the parking lot of a major box store. She jumped in with him, throwing a kit bag in the back seat, leaving her car parked there discretely while they went to Carol's. She wore a tight light grey dress and white high heel sandals. She looked at him, grinning her big, perfect, white smile as her hair tumbled around her shoulders in ringlets.

"Good enough to eat, I hope! Holy shit, a threesome! I'm so excited!"

"Me, too!"

"I'm not expecting preferential treatment but just make sure you fuck my brains out! I need it!"

"You'll get it!" he reached over and gave her leg a squeeze just above the knee.

"But make sure you have a condom on. I'm still not on anything. Like all the time, Brad, you could get me pregnant with precum remember."

"I will, Baby." He drove the short distance to a neighbourhood with larger expensive homes. Carol's driveway was huge and a bit detached from the road but he still parked behind a large detached garage. They got out and went quickly to the front door where they didn't have to knock or ring, Carol let them in immediately.

"Oh my God, you are so beautiful!" Carol ignored Brad as she looked at Alyson with her mouth wide open. She wore a small silk bathrobe with showed off her long slender legs. Her blonde hair looked freshly dyed and styled.

"Thank you! You, too!" Alyson replied happily, she tossed her bag down and then opened her arms wide. Carol went to her and gave her a hug. Alyson laughed as Carol tried to step back and held onto her waist band. She looked at Carol and licked her upper lip with her tiny pink tongue. Carol looked at her, almost in awe, then stepped in again and leaning her head to one side she leaned down a bit and kissed her slowly on the mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Brad exclaimed as he watched Carol's and Alyson's tongues come together, "Wow! Hot!"

"Do we really need him?" Alyson laughed as she gave her head a nod to one side giggling.

"He can stay this time but maybe we can set up another girl's only play date?"

"Uh huh," Alyson immediately agreed.

"Come on, now!" Brad laughed, "You both know I have something neither of you have!" he grabbed Carol and kissed her soundly, "Come on!" he grabbed Alyson's hand and led them both to the bedroom.

"Let me undress her," Carol asked Brad when they were inside.

"Get my bag, Brad?" Alyson asked as she stood in front of Carol.

"Can it wait?"

"You have condoms? I brought some lube as well, remember I told you I wanted to try it up my ass?"

"I'll get your bag!" he took off running. When he got back Carol was behind Alyson and had her dress down to her waist. She was kissing the younger woman's shoulders and gently massaging her trim tummy.

"In the side pouch, Brad," Alyson sighed as Carol pulled her dress over her hips and it fell to the floor. Brad took out the condoms and a tube of lube and put them on the side table next to the bed. He got undressed himself as he watched Carol unfasten Alyson's bra and the frilly while garment fell to the floor to join her dress.

"Look over here! A hard cock!" he called. The women laughed as they looked over.

"Why don't you get in bed? We'll join you in a minute," Carol suggested with a smile.

Brad got into bed reluctantly, propped himself up on the pillows and watched impatiently as the two beautiful women kissed slowly. Alyson untied Carol's robe and it fell to join her cloths displaying a tiny black nighty. Brad lost his patience when the women went back to kissing without any sign of moving to the bed. "Fuck this!" he exclaimed and hopped out.

"OH!" Carol cried and Brad took her and flung her on the bed. He grabbed her and turned her over.

"Kneel up on the end of the bed," he grunted as he pulled her in place. He pulled aside her panties and taking his hard cock he rubbed it into her pussy, discovering, as he had expected, that it was almost dripping wet. With one push he grunted as he sank into her. She called out and he took her by the hips and started fucking her with relish, "How's this then, Carol? You like this?" he grunted as he pounded into her. He could see Alyson on the side pulling off her panties. He looked over grinning as his hips slammed and slapped against Carol's ass loudly. Alyson grinned back and hopped in bed.

"Hold her still a minute, Stud," Alyson laughed and Brad stopped a moment with his cock jammed inside Carol fully as she whimpered. Alyson sat up by Carol's face and Carol lifted her head from the bed so that Alyson could slide under her, legs wide open and a little pink gash opening inches from Carol's mouth. "Oh yes! That's it!" Alyson laughed as Carol started to eat her and Brad slowly started to fuck Carol again. Alyson moaned and giggled with delight as Carol ate her and looked up at Brad like the fox in the hen house. Her legs were up over Carol's back but she lifted one and pushed her foot against Brad's mouth. He got his mouth around her big toe and she laughed as he started to suck on it as he continued to fuck Carol.

"Ok, girls. Double blowjob time. This is one of the things I've been dreaming of!" he pulled out of Carol and pulled her up a bit as he stood on the end of the end.

"Alyson you have such an amazing little pussy!" Carol grinned evilly as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Do I?" Alyson asked cheerfully as she sat next to her, "How do I taste?" she kissed the older woman and they started making out again.

"Here! Taste Carol," Brad said and he took Alyson by her hair and jammed his cock into her face.

"Brad!" Carol exclaimed in shock.

"She likes it a bit rough," Brad grunted as his cock found its way into Alyson's mouth.

"Merf hmpt aggh," Alyson replied as Brad shoved his cock farther in.

"Are you sure?" Carol said with concern.

Brad pulled his cock back out. "Yup," Alyson grinned over at Carol, "By the way your pussy taste wonderful!"

"Try it again!" Brad took her again and pushed her face on him, holding the back of her neck as he fucked her face.

"I thought you wanted a double blowjob" Carol asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Got carried away a bit, there." He pulled out a bit and let Alyson go. She grinned over at Carol. The two leaned in and started licking the side of his shaft together.

"Ohhhh, yeah," he groaned as he looked down at them. They kissed both sides of his head at the same time and Alyson massaged his balls gently as they worked. Then they took turns swallowing him, seeing how deep they could go, giggling and gagging. Brad moaned as they covered his cock in their saliva. "Gonna cum soon," he gasped.

"Don't tell us!" Alyson laughed, "Surprise us!"

They continued to suck him and then when Alyson came off him and Carol was about to take him in when he grunted in pleasure and exploded in her face. She squealed in surprise as a good thick load hit her on the cheek and side of her mouth. Alyson yelped in delight and stuck her face in as a second load spat out and she got most of it in her mouth. "Mmmmm," she got her mouth over him and sucked as he continued to pump out sperm.

"So hot," Brad groaned as he watched Alyson lick the side of Carol's face, large wads of cum on her pink tongue until she swallowed them down.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed and kissed Carol. The two of them licked around his cock until all his sperm had been consumed. "Big cummy kiss!" Alyson grinned at Brad as she stood up.

He didn't mind. Not at all. He put his arms around her and lifted her off her feet as he kissed her deeply, his tongue probing deeply in her mouth. He turned around and fell back into the bed, Alyson squealing and falling on top of him laughing. Brad held onto her by the waist and then Carol got on top of them, sandwiching the beautiful young woman between them. As Brad and Alyson kissed, Carol kissed down her back and then Alyson gasped as Carol's face ended up between her legs.

"Try this," Brad suggested, "Ally get up to the top of the bed, face down so Carol can continue. Alyson did as he directed and Brad got down to the foot of the bed to get his face between Carol's legs. "Mmmmm," he murmured in relish as he started to eat her. Carol gasped and moaned as she continued with Alyson who started to arch her back and grip into the bed sheets. The sounds of Alyson cumming and the taste of Carol's wet pussy hardened Brad off. He got up and put in a condom. "Sit on my cock Ally, Carol you can sit on my face."

They repositioned with Brad on his back. The women faced each other and started kissing while Alyson reached down to find Brad's cock. "It's so big and my little pussy is so tiny," she pouted in a sexy voice as she pushed it into her.

"You want me to fuck him?" Carol asked her hopefully.

"Oh no! My little pussy will stretch around his cock!"

"Take it slow Baby," Carol cooed as Alyson gasped as she slowly slid down, settling onto Brad's lap and taking all his cock deep inside.

"Holy fuck, that is tight!" Brad groaned as he took Carol by the hips and pulled her pussy to his mouth. "Mmmmm." Alyson fucked him slowly as she kissed Carol who moaned into her mouth as Brad drove his tongue inside her.

"Switch?" Carol asked after some time.

"Ok," Alyson said reluctantly. The women reversed their positions.

"Fuck, this is great!" Brad exclaimed as Carol slid down on him and he pulled Alyson's freshly fucked pussy into his face.

"Wanna try my ass now, Stud?" Alyson asked him after some time.

"Fuck ya!"

"You haven't done that before?" Carol asked with concern.

"No. I've prepared though. With a toy. And, ahhhh, you know."

"How do you want me to do it, Ally? Doggy?" Brad asked.

"ARF!" Alyson laughed.

"Put your head in my lap, Baby Girl," Carol told her. Carol knelt down in the bed and Alyson got face down and ass up with her head in Carol's lap.

"I'm gonna lose the condom and lube up," Brad said as he pulled it off and took the tube of lube.

"As long as you get it in the right hole, buddy," Alyson laughed.

"Gonna give you a load up there," he grinned as he put a copious amount of the gel in his hand and started to apply it generously to his iron hard dick.

"Take it slow, Brad," Carol said in concern. "Don't hurt her."

"I'd never hurt her, Carol."

"You fuck the shit outta my little ass, Brad!" Alyson laughed. "Fill me up!"

"Oh yeah," he said as he got behind her and rubbed his hand over a spectacular little ass cheek. He surveyed it and caressed it and found himself considering how very much like Victoria's little ass it was. He leaned in then, not with his cock yet but his face and he kissed around her puckered little asshole a bit.

"Hmmmm, that feels nice, you pervert," Alyson laughed as he started to tongue it, "I'm actually getting a Brad Sterling rim job! You ever do this before?"

"Just a little," he laughed. "With Carol. It's hot."

"Ever fuck a girl in the ass?"

"No."

"A guy?" Alyson laughed, "OW!" she exclaimed in amused alarm as he gave a cheek a good slap.

"You ready?"

"Uh huh!"

Brad leaned back and took his gel glistening cock and put it against her asshole, "Fuck, Ally, is this gonna fit?"

"Do it!"

"Put some gel around it," Carol tossed him the tube with concern in her voice.

Brad squeezed out more gel on her assshole and then pushed his finger in slowly.

"OH!" she cried.

"How's that" he asked as he worked his finger in and out, it felt impossibly tight.

"Good!" she yelped.

"That's just my finger you know?"

"Well, I know your cock isn't that small, Brad. You've fucked me a few times now, right?"

"Oh yeah," he grinned. He took his cock in his hand and pushed the head into the round brown spot. He grunted as he pushed his cock head in, holding onto the shaft as he had this irrational fear of his cock breaking in two from trying to squeeze inside the impossibly small space.

"OH!" Alyson yelped.

"Holy fuck," he grunted as he watched his cock start to disappear. The pressure on his cock was incredible. More and more he eased in until his head was fully inside her. "Jesus, it's tight!" he grunted as he took her firmly by the hips.

"OOOHHH! Deep, Brad! Go in deep!" Alyson encouraged him.

"Oh God, Brad!" Carol appealed, "Don't hurt her!"

"ERRRRR!" Alyson called with gritted teeth as Brad felt his cock penetrate and then slide in more easily as his cock head had penetrated fully.

"Holy shit, Ally!" he grunted, "It's in! It's in!"

"FUCK ME!"

"Jesus!" he grunted as he started slowly, grimacing as he started to move his cock in and out, "It's so fucking tight!"

"God, it feels so big in me!" Alyson whimpered.

"Do you want him to stop?" Carol asked.

"No!"

"Fuck!" he grunted, "Don't worry," he hissed as he slowly fucked her, "I won't last long anyway. It's just too fucking tight! Fuck, it feels so good!" Brad continued to fuck her, "Ok ... Ok! Jesus! God!" He grunted as he shoved his cock in deep. "Yeah!" his body shuddered as he shot sperm inside her. Alyson whimpered as he continued to fuck until he finished. He gently pulled out then. "Wow! That's so fucking awesome!" he grinned as he watched as his sperm slowly leaked out of her stretched asshole. He helped her up then and she turned around to enter his embrace and he kissed her tenderly.

"We did it!" she grinned.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Honestly? I'd sooner a cock in my pussy any day!" she giggled.

Carol got into the embrace as well and the three of them laughed as they all tried to kiss while butting heads. They lay down then and continue to kiss and explore each other's bodies. Brad had Carol lie on her back and Alyson to lie on her on her back. He got between their legs and ate both their pussies until they both had orgasms. Carol ran and got a warm wet face cloth and washed his cock, then got him to lie on his back. She started sucking him as Alyson sat on his face again and he licked her to yet another orgasm. Carol soon got him hard again and he put on anther condom. He got them to get on their hands and knees, side by side and he alternately fucked the two of them, bringing Carol to another orgasm and Alyson several more. "Who wants the load?" he grunted after some time.

"Me!" Alyson said eagerly. Carol had been at a disadvantage as Brad was balls deep in her at the announcement and was slamming into her like a jack hammer. "In my mouth!"

He pulled out and she leapt into place. "Mmmmm," she lowered her face over his cock and bobbed on him furiously. He grabbed her by the back of the head and grunted as he shot his third load into her mouth.

"You're pretty much emptied," she grinned up at him as she sucked out the last of his load.

He lay down on his back then happily as he gathered them in. "Every one good?" he asked.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers