Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers

Mister Watson's gonna fuck me!

Mister Watson's gonna cum!

Right in my pussy and right in my bum!"

The routine ended with her jumping around and lifting her short little pleated skirt to display her ass to him.

"Jesus, Ally!" he almost cried. "Get over here now!" His cock was now rock hard and ready again and he wanted to be inside her so bad he could barely stand it.

"YAY MISTER WATSON!" she exclaimed as she turned around and jumped up, bringing her legs up behind her and stretching her arms wide. Then she tossed her pomp poms away and did a handstand and held the position while her skirt fell down to reveal her creamy smooth tanned skin. She flipped back from the hand stand and laughing jumped on the bed and on top of him. His arms went around her and her hair fell about his face. Her firm toned legs straddled him and he was able to reach between them to take his ready cock and pull it up to push it between her legs. She was so wet from his mouth, her multiple orgasms, and the load of cum he had already shot inside her but she was still incredibly tight and he grunted in pleasure as he slowly entered her again. She slid down on his cock until he was totally buried inside her.

"Oh my God, it's just so incredible!" he found himself sobbing as he clutched onto her slim body. He had felt so low and guilty after being with her the first time, but wanted to be with her again almost immediately. He found that it actually strengthened his relationship with his wife, made him a more loving and doting father and husband, and eliminated his dark grudging on their diminished love life. He knew she knew something had changed and although she wasn't complaining he still knew he had to be careful. Today was perfect though as he could track their vehicles and he knew she was indeed far away and not able to surprise them. So he put her out of his mind and sobbed again in extreme pleasure as he concentrated on the feel of Alyson's pussy slowly massaging his cock as she moved gracefully on top of him.

"You're silly, Mr. Watson," she laughed as she looked down at him, "Stop crying! It can't feel that good! Or are you getting the guilties again?"

"No, Ally," he gasped. "It just feels so good I can't believe it and can't describe it. I can't believe how lucky I am. Being with you."

"Well, don't go falling in love with me or anything stupid like that. It's just sex, ok?"

"Yea! Shit yes. I love my wife and family. You know that. It's just sex. It's just so amazing though."

"Good," she giggled, then she continued to fuck him.

Ch. 43

"Dean!" his mother called up the stairs, "Holly's here and wants to show you something!"

"Alright," Dean replied as he put his pencil down and pushed his seat back from his desk. He went over to the dresser mirror and quickly checked his hair before going downstairs. "Hey you," he greeted Holly as he looked at her appreciatively. Her golden blonde hair was braided and over one shoulder and she wore a snug long sleeved blue sweater with tight blue jeans. Then she smiled at him. She had her braces removed and her teeth were straight, perfect and gleaming white. "Wow!" he murmured.

As he was momentarily captivated she quickly crossed the kitchen floor. "Like?" she asked. Before he could answer and with his mother standing there with her mouth dropped open she put her arms around his neck, pushed her body up against his, and kissed his soundly on the mouth.

"Ok, Dean," his mother snapped, "Talk time. This way. You stay here," she directed the last statement to Holly. She stomped out and Dean followed as she led him to the study on the other side of the house. "Now," she turned to him, "You mind telling me what that was all about?"

"You know the way she is, Ma. She's been following me around for years!"

"She would not have kissed you like that in front of me unless you two had been doing a lot more of it."

"Well, ahhhh, maybe a little."

"Now you know the way we feel about that girl. And her family. DON'T go thinking you can just use her for some happy time!"

"WHAT! No. Shit, Ma!"

"Don't you dare go getting her pregnant, Dean. I'm warning you! If her father don't kill you I will."

"Ok, we're not having this conversation anymore."

"Don't go breaking her heart!"

"I won't! Jesus!"

"I'm fucking warning you, Dean!"

"Holy shit. You dropped the F bomb," he whispered in awe.

His mother rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I thought you knew we were together now," Holly was saying when Dean made his way back to the kitchen.

"You knew what you were doing, Holly. And you shouldn't be playing games."

"I should have told you, Ma," Dean said and he crossed the floor to slide his arm around Holly's waist.

"You should have. And you shouldn't be pulling stunts to get what you want," she continued on to Holly.

"Yes ma'am."

"Does your folks know?"

"No."

"Well, go next door and tell them. The both of you."

Ch. 44

"I absolutely can't believe it's mid-term already!" Janette whispered as they all sat around the library table.

"Worst thing about mid-term is mid-term exams!" Alyson signed as she wrinkled up her pretty nose and looked at her math book.

"Maybe Mike can help you with that one?" Carla smirked as she looked over.

"I doubt it. He's pretty dumb." Alyson grinned back, "Cute, but dumb."

"Ally!" Janette tried not to laugh.

"Well he's not dumb. Just uncommitted and lazy. He could do way better if he committed."

"Are you going out with him now?" Colleen asked.

"I've just had coffee with him a few times. He's still trying to work up the courage to ask me out. He got himself cleaned up a bit though. No more dirt stash and his hair is dreamy now. And of course he still got the big browns!" She laughed.

"Why don't you ask him out?" Vickie suggested.

"Naw. He's gonna hafta nut up if he wants to go out with me. Besides, I told y'all, I'm in no rush to get serious with anyone again soon. I just finished a relationship remember. And fuck me, he's still texting me all the time. I've just given up responding now. It's getting a bit sad, actually."

"Jesus! I hope he doesn't start stalking you!" Janette exclaimed.

"Naw. I'd get Brad to get a few of his football buddies together to pay him a visit." She looked back at her math book while Colleen narrowed her blue eyes a bit.

"So the weekend we're all going to that movie with Grace right?" Carla asked them, "I already cleared it with her mom and she's really excited about going with all of us." The rest of the girls all immediately agreed.

"Girls night out!" Alyson exclaimed, "Gonna be fun! I can't wait to meet her, actually."

"She watches our cheer clips on the Universities website all the time after her mom brought her out to see us in that dress rehearsal. She thinks you all are stars."

"Awwww," Colleen smiled.

"Say, how are things going with Nate, Tory?" Janette asked Victoria.

"Not exactly steaming, Yay Jay," Vickie answered, "He's just so into his studies and that research project. Maybe I'll just stop answering his texts a bit and see if I can't get his eyes up from his books."

"God! Guys can be so dumb!" Alyson remarked.

"I gotta get to class," Vickie said as she started to pack up.

"Me too," Alyson started to put her things in her bag as well, "I'll walk with you a bit."

The girls left their friends and started off, turning almost every guy's head as they went.

"Say, Vickie," Alyson said as they went down the side stairs, stopping at a platform. She took a deep breath, "I gotta tell you something."

"Sure, Ally-Cat," Vickie smiled, "what is it?"

"It's somewhat personal but you have a right to know and I love you so much I don't wanna keep secrets from you."

"Jesus!" Vickie gave Alyson a quick hug, "Sounds serious! You can tell me anything! What is it?" Vickie looked worried.

"So, ahhhh, well, the thing is, ahhhh, shit ok, I've had sex with Brad a couple of times," she looked at her friend with some apprehension.

"Is that all! Shit, you had me scared! I already knew. Brad told me."

"He told you! That asshole!" Alyson said in disbelief.

"He tells me everything, Ally. Sometimes things I don't want to know. You never broke up with Peter because of Brad, I hope!"

"Shit, no. And I know he's slept with Colleen too."

"Oh. OK. Well that's good. He's a real slut you know."

Alyson laughed, "He's fun but he's getting serious about Lisa now, so I won't cause any problems."

"He really loves her you know. But he needs to smarten up a bit."

"Has he, ahhhh, scored with Janette or Carla?" Alyson asked.

"No. He wanted to of course but they actually got some sense. So, ahhhh, have you even been with Dean?"

"No. Wait!" Alyson looked at Vickie and then squealed, jumping up and down hugging Vickie.

"Don't tell anyone, Ally! I just told you cause you told me!"

"I won't! How was it?"

"Amazing!" Vickie laughed, "If Holly finds out I may have to go into witness protection or something."

"I swear I won't tell anyone! So when did it happen?"

"Ahhhh, well just a few days ago actually."

Alyson's mouth dropped open.

"I know. I guess Brad is not the only slut in the family."

"Vickie, no! Shit, I'm not one to judge in any event!"

"I just. You know. Need something besides Nathan at the moment."

"Tory! We're both young! There's no reason why we can't explore our sexualities a bit! Be with some different guys in our college years before settling down! And this is modern America! We don't have to belong to anyone but ourselves right!"

"Yeah!" Victoria grinned. "But just between us, Ally-Cat. The girls don't know. I don't want to spread it around too much. Someone may drop something by accident sometime."

"Totally! This makes us even closer! Thanks for telling me!" She hugged her friend fiercely.

"Comeon! Let's get to class!"

Ch. 45

"Can't believe you did that, dude!" Brad pushed Dean back with some force.

"Whoah, dude! It just happened!" Dean held up his hands to indicate he wasn't going to do anything.

"She's my sister, dude."

"Like, Brad! Seriously, dude. If Vickie wanted me to break up with Holly, I'd do it. I even suggested it. I'd marry her tomorrow but she doesn't want to leave Nate."

"Jesus. Grab those brewskies, dude."

"Oh. Sure." Dean fished out the kit bag containing the few tins of beer and they climbed the bleachers to watch the Stallion's baseball practice. "So, we good?" Dean asked nervously.

"Yeah. You're both adults, right? Nona my business. Just don't hurt her or I'll cave your head in."

"Dude, if anyone gets hurt, it'll be me."

"Well, you got Holly to fall back on so that's not too bad in my books."

"I don't know, man. It's all kinda scary. She got me all claimed and hog tied now and it seemed like I had absolutely no choice in the matter at all."

"Lots of guys would love to have that problem. She's exceptionally hot, right?"

"Well ... yeah."

"Hey man, Janette is going out with The Waiter."

"From baseball?" Dean asked surprised.

"I shit you not!"

"Wild! How did he score a babe like Janette?"

"Dunno. She's really into him, too, from what the Brat says. Shit we used to spank him around, hey?" Brad laughed as he cracked a beer.

"He wasn't a bad pitcher most of the time," Dean remarked, "Just when he got bad he got real bad. He'd just seem to float them in sometimes."

"Their defense were horrible anyways."

"And their bats weren't much better. Holy fuck, we used to pound them they?"

"Yeah."

"So, you still jamming Kelly-Anne?"

"Naw. I just let it fade away. I'm really into Lisa, dude. She's amazing."

"But you're still fucking Colleen right?"

"Well, yeah. I can't give that up, dude, but we can't really find a lot of time to be together. Once a week maybe."

"Ally?"

"That's cooled off, too. I'm spending a lot of time with Lisa. I love her, dude. She's so chill, too. I think she's the one."

"Glad for you dude."

"Yeah. I think Ally knows it so she's not pushing anything. She's a pretty chill herself."

"Yeah. She's pretty cool."

"I'd love to pound Janette and Carla though!" Brad laughed, "Just once before I die!"

"Hard to resist that forbidden fruit hey?" Dean grinned back.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
339 Followers