Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!" she squealed.

He erupted inside her and gritted his teeth and he continued to thrust as he pumped cum inside her.

"Yes!" she looked up with her mouth open and her arms splayed apart.

He pulled out and looked down with amazement to see his cum leaking out. He did it. He fucked her. Little Alyson from next door. He couldn't believe it. He looked at the seepage of cum in near disbelief.

"Lick it out of me?" she asked sweetly and softly.

"Ahhhh, I don't think so." He gently put down her legs and then lay next to her on the unmade bed panting.

"Please, Mr. Watson! Pleasseee!" she quickly hopped on top of him. "I want you to!" she looked down with her pretty face.

"I can't believe I just did that," he whispered as he put his hands on her toned slender waist.

She just laughed and kissed him, "Hey! Look at it from my perspective! I just fucked an old guy!"

He couldn't help but smile. "I cheated on my wife."

"I cheated on my boyfriend."

"It's not the same thing."

"It sorta is the same thing. Lookit, it's done. You fucked me. And, I may add, quite well, too. I really enjoyed it. You got some cum guilties now. So what. Look at it like this. No one finds out: no foul. Sex is good for the body and good for the soul. It will probably make you a better husband and father if you let it."

"You're right. Just please be careful, Ally. I have a lot to lose."

"Ok, ok! All that shouting stuff was just playing and making it interesting. It was fun!"

"Well, don't push the envelope too much."

"So, can I sit on your face now?"

"Maybe another time!"

"PLEASEEEEE, Mr. Watson! You kissed me when I just sucked your cock! This time you are just sticking your tongue into a different set of lips!" she laughed, "Please," she pouted and kissed him softly and slowly, "Please? I want you to." She kissed him again. "Go down on me again? I'll cum quick and then go, ok? Please?"

"Ok," he heard himself whisper.

Ch. 40

"Miss Victoria," Dean grinned when Vickie answered the door, "Working out?" he asked as he looked at her. She had on spandex shorts and a tiny crop top, her pert young breasts pushing out and drawing the young man's eyes immediately.

"Detective Dean," she answered with a wry smile, "Come in." She held the door for him. Her dark raven hair was pulled back and tied in a tail and a sheen of sweat covered her toned tight body.

"Guess you don't get a bod like that from sitting on the couch eating Cheetos, hey?"

"Speaking from experience, I bet," she gave him a smile as she purposely looked him over.

"You look smokin', Vic. Then again, you always do. But you do the sweaty look pretty damn good!"

"I've noticed the way you look at me, Dean. Before I started going out with Nathan I asked Brad to help me break up you and Tammy so I could have you."

"Really? Jesus, Vickie. Wish I had known that then."

"But Holly got you instead. How is she?"

"Oh, good. Brad's not home, hey?"

"Nope. I'm all by my lonesome. But I was working out so if you wanna chat some more you'll have to come down to the gym with me."

"Yeah, sure, Vic," he licked his lips and kicked off his runners. He had on form fitting soccer pants and a tight tee shirt with an opened zippered hoodie over it.

"My friends and I were terrified of Holly growing up. We quit soccer 'cause of her."

Dean laughed, "Yeah. Well she's pretty intense."

"She must be wild in the bedroom?"

Dean laughed, "Holy shit Vickie! What a question!"

"Did she break you and Tammy up?"

"Well, Tammy started getting pissed after Holly turned eighteen. It was ok before that. Then she started to notice Holly's cloths in my rec room and car. Just like some hoodies and soccer socks but she got suspicious."

"Were you and Holly having sex then?" she asked as they got to the Sterling's personal gym in the basement.

"Should I be talking to you about this?" he laughed.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, Dean. I'm just curious. I was ready to do the same thing remember?"

"Have sex with me?" he asked grinning.

"Try to break you guys up. So tell me!"

"If I tell you all your posse will know before the day is out. It's my life, and Holly's and Tammy's."

"I won't Dean! I promise! I'm not like that."

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

"Ok. Well yeah. I guess. Holly and I had sex the day after her eighteenth birthday party. She was pretty insistent about it, Vickie. She came over and we were down in my rec room and it just happened. Then the next day Tammy saw her hoodie in my car, that night when we were going to a party. She got pissed and made me drive her home. And then Holly texted me and, ahhhh, before I knew it, we were having sex again and Tammy ended up knocking on the door."

"While you were at it!" Vickie asked amazed.

"No. Just after, but it was pretty obvious, I guess."

"Holly was going to make sure Tammy caught you guys sooner or later, hey?"

"Maybe. But that's the whole tale."

"You cheated on her."

"I guess I did."

"You guess?"

"Ok, I did, alright?"

"I'm not judging, Dean. Say, I got a great new exercise for abs. Wanna see?"

"Sure!"

She sat on a weight bench and bound her ankles to the legs with tension bands. Then she did crunches while doing leg lifts against the tension bands. "It's pretty hard."

"Well, the results are there," he grinned while looking over her body again.

"You wanna try?" she asked.

"Ahhhh, sure. Why not."

She untied the bands and he sat down after taking off his hoodie and she tightly fastened his ankles to the bench. He tried to do a few reps. "You got my feet tied too tight. I can't do the leg lifts like you did."

"Yeah. I figured you are way stronger than me so I'd have to tie them tighter. But you get the gist of it, right?"

"Yeah."

"You're in pretty good shape yourself, buddy," she remarked appreciatively. "There's another step as well. You need two for this. I'll bind one of your arms and you'll curl a dumbbell across your body!"

"Really?"

"Just watch. I'll show you. It targets the sides. Great for the core. Lie back." She made a loop in another tension band and put it around one of his wrists and then fastened the other to another piece of equipment.

"You sure about this?" he asked confused.

"Sure. Here I'll get a dumbbell." She went to the other side.

"What the!" he exclaimed as she slipped a loop of another band around his other wrist and then, laughing, she dropped and put her feet against the bench and pulled hard while he tried to pull his arm back. Giggling, she was soon able to secure it and he was totally tied down to the weight bench. "Very funny, Vickie!" he laughed as he tested the bindings. "Now, let me go."

"Well, it looks like I got me a dumbbell!" she laughed, "All hog tied!"

"Ok, Vickie!" Dean tested his bindings which held. The resistance bands of heavy rubber pulled back on his arms as he tried to pull until he just had to relax them again. "Nice joke, but untie me now, ok?"

"You don't want to play a bit first?" she asked mischievously as she slowly and carefully took his shirt in her thumb and index finger and pulled it up a bit.

"Play?" he asked with some sudden interest.

"Uh-huh," she knelt down and pulled up his shirt, revealing his abdominal muscles. "Nice!" she exclaimed as she ran her fingers along his skin, outlining this abs.

"You've seen me with my shirt off lots of times, haven't you? Ahhhh, that does feel nice, though."

"I have. I always take notice, too, in case you were too dense to notice." She continued to trace his muscular stomach.

"Vickie, why don't you ... OH GOD!" he exhaled as she leaned in and continued to trace his abs but this time with a little pink tongue. "Oh fuck," he whispered.

"Mmmmm, yummy!" she giggled as she licked and kissed softly, "I was wondering what beefcake tasted like.

"Jesus, Vickie," he said before he jumped a bit, "Fuck!" he pulled on his bindings.

"What's this, Dean?" her little hand had slipped onto his crotch.

"Untie me and I'll show you," he grunted, "Something I wanted you to have for a while now."

"Yeah? You should have done something about it then instead of me having to actually tie you down. It's actually growing right under my hand."

"You know things were and are complicated, Vickie."

"Just makes it all the more delicious. Wait here."

"What? VICKIE? Where are you going, Vickie?" He pulled at his restraints as she walked away.

"Hmmmm, let's see?" Vickie mused with a smile on her face and she looked into her closet with Dean still yelling downstairs. She had racks and reams of clothes but quickly found the little black leather mini skirt that her mother didn't like her wearing. She stripped off and pulled on the mini without any panties and then a pair of black high heel strap sandals and finally a lacy black satin bra. She pulled out her hair elastic and combed out her long black hair. "Ok," she grinned as she surveyed herself in the mirror. She then found a long feather and a candle and then from the bottom of a drawer a long strip of black cloth and a couple of condoms from a large box she had recently acquired. She found a black shoe bag and went back down to the gym, now her dungeon. "Hiiiiii!" she grinned as she walked in strutting her stuff, and Victoria Sterling had lots to strut.

"Holy shit!" Dean exclaimed trying to crane his neck to see.

"You wanna stay or do I let you go now and you can leave? You're not touching me if I let you up now."

"You're not going to mark me up or anything are you?"

"Bondage is all about trust, Dean. You have to trust me."

"Holly would kill the both of us if she ever found out about this."

"That sadistic little bitch won't find out. And by the way, when I'm with you like this call me Victoria, not Vickie or Vic."

"Yeah. Sure."

She took that as her go ahead and grinning she went over to him and taking the black strip started to blind fold him.

"Do I have to be blindfolded?"

"Question me again and I may lose my temper and gag you as well." She secured his blindfold and then pulled up his tee shirt more. "Now," she remarked to herself and pulled down his track pants to his knees. He was fully erect now, his pubic hair trimmed, and his cock a solid eight inches of veiny meat. "Oh, goodness!" she exclaimed as she looked at it. "Shit. It's big!" It actually looked very similar to Brad's cock and she felt a beautiful tingle between her legs. "Wow." She tentatively touched it. Dean's body stiffened as she felt him, squeezed his cock, ran her fingers over it and gently squeezed his balls.

"Oh my God," he whispered.

"Hold still, now," she put the black shoe bag over his face and stepping back she got her phone and took a picture.

"Jesus, Vickie!" he exclaimed and pulled up with his arms. He was very strong and the resistance bands stretched; but held. "Don't fucking take pictures of me like this!"

"Victoria."

"Delete that fucking picture!" he tried his legs this time but they were even more securely fastened than his arms. The shoe bag fell off his face.

"Don't worry, you big baby! Your face was fully concealed. It's just for masturbation purposes later on." She quickly e-mailed the picture to herself

"Let me go and I'll fuck you so hard you'll never have to masturbate again!"

"Tempting," she laughed, "But I was sorta working on the theory that you were gonna do that anyway. I just want to have a bit of fun first. You understand?" She went over, tossed her phone on the inclined bench and crouched over his body. She pulled her hair to one side and very slowly and very methodically she licked his cock, up the shaft, from the balls to the head.

"Holllly Jesus," Dean whispered. "Holy fuck!"

She laughed and started to run her long silky hair over his torso, swaying it back and forth, then his face, and back down to his cock.

"Jesus, Vickie," he laughed, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard when I get free you have no idea."

"Victoria."

"Whatever. OW! FUCK!" he exclaimed as she pinched the inside of his thigh painfully, "What da fuck did you do that for!"

"CALL ME VICTORIA!"

"That's gonna make a mark!"

"Then you'll have to make up some excuse or lie to cover it, Dean! You think I'm concerned what ideas get into Holly's solid bone fucking cave girl head? Now shut the fuck up or I'll get my razor and shave your cock bald! Try and explain that to the bitch! Or put hickeys all around your cock!"

"Ok, Victoria! I'm sorry!"

"Shut the fuck up and eat my pussy!" she pulled up her mini skirt, swung a leg over him, and basically sat on his face.

"HMPT MMMM," his muffled voice sounded as she squatted on her high heels and held onto the sides of the bench.

"EAT ME! That's it! Oh, fuck yeah. Oooooo," she gasped and gently worked her lips, fucking his face, as he blindly lapped up from below with relish.

"Stop fucking moving so much!" he protested, "OW!" she pinched him again but tried to hold her pussy in position over his mouth. "Holy fuck, that tastes as good as I dreamed it would!"

"Mmmmm, oh, fuck yes, Brad! Eat my little pussy. Mmmmm." She held her sides of the bench firmly as an orgasm overcame her and she came on his face. "God, that was good!" she laughed as she got off him.

"Damn," he complained, his mouth and jaw slick wet with her pussy juice. "Jesus, do that again! I wanted to eat that little pussy as long as I can remember!"

Vickie smirked as she went and lit her candle. It was in a small glass dish and would form a pool of hot wax.

"What was that?" Dean asked nervously. "Was that a lighter?"

She got her feather, then, and the lightly ran it over his body. He gritted his teeth and tensed his body. She tickled his balls and cock and then concentrated on his tummy, reading his reactions.

"Victoria! God! Please!" he begged.

She quickly went and got the candle and deposited the hot wax over his bare chest.

"FUCK!" his body jerked as it hit him, "Fuck Vickie! Victoria! Victoria!"

She laughed and dripped more wax onto the tightened muscles of his midsection. He jerked again. "Poor Dean," she said in a pouty voice, "Want me to make it all better?"

"If you want to, Victoria," he gasped.

She blew out the candle and got a condom. She ripped it open and went back to him. "Is this precum?" she asked in curiosity as she daintily lifted up his cock with her fingers. A tiny glistening drop was gradually getting larger in the very tip of his dick.

"Probably," he groaned.

"I've read about it," she said with clinical interest as she leaned down and delicately licked the top of his cock.

"Jesus, Vickie, you're driving me crazy here," he groaned, "Victoria, sorry."

"Hmmmm, interesting. A bit salty. Am I prettier than Holly?" she asked as she pushed the condom over his cock head.

"Yes, Victoria. Way prettier," he whispered.

"Prettier than Tammy?" she asked as she rolled it down.

"God yes! Sooo much more prettier."

"You're big, Dean," she whispered as she swung her leg over him again, "At least in my very limited experience." She put his straining cock against her cunt and rubbed it back and forth a bit between her lips.

"Oh God ... Oh wow ..." Dean whispered.

"Gotta take this slow. You're so big." She pushed down with her hips and strong muscular legs and felt it start to be squeezed inside.

"Oh God ..."

"Oh my!" she echoed.

"Fuck!" he pushed up from underneath.

"Mmmmmpt," she clasped her lips together and put her little hands on his broad chest; and sat down with more pressure. She felt his cock enter her, start to fill her so much more than when she was with Nathan. "Oh God, it's so big, Dean! AHHHH!" she exclaimed when his cock head entered her fully and she slowly slid down his thick pole, feeling his hot member absolutely fill her. "Dean!" she gasped and reached up to tear off his blindfold.

"JESUS!!" he roared as he looked to see her sitting on his lap, his cock buried inside her, her pretty dark brown eyes wide open as was her mouth. He pulled his powerful arms in together, flexing, muscles bulging.

"Relax, Dean! Let me ... I'll free you after ..." She pushed up with her hands on his chest , her tight little pussy squeezing on his cock, pulling over it until she gasped as she sat down again.

"Good God," he groaned as his eyes rolled up in his head, "Oh my God!"

"Mmmmmpt!" she obviously was trying not to yell out and slowly but steadily pulled up and sat down, up and down, feeling his cock fill her again and again. She felt a warmness grow inside her, almost like it was being pumped into her by the iron hard rod she was pushing again and again into her. It spread, tingly and rapidly all through her body. "DEAN!" she yelped as she collapsed on top of him as her body virtually exploded with pleasure. She felt his mouth on the side of her face and head as he tried to kiss her while all she could do was whimper in pleasure on top of him.

"Fuck me, Vickie!" he hissed at her. "Finish me!"

"O, o, ok," she gasped and got up again, feeling a wetness between them, and she grunted as she rode him cowgirl briskly.

"GOOOODDD!" he roared and stiffened and she looked at him as his face contorted and he grunted, pushing her up with his hips before sinking back down with a gasp and panting.

She knew he had cum and she grinned, reaching out and rubbing the side of his face tenderly.

"Untie me, Vickie," he grunted.

"Ok," she agreed softly, "You ain't mad, are you?" she asked with a bit of a worried, forced laugh.

"Untie me."

"Ok! Ok!" she got off him, feeling his somewhat softened cock slip out of her. She looked with interest at the condom, glistening with her juices, safely still securely on but about only about halfway down the shaft with what looked like a lot of cum weighting down the top. She imagined it all up inside her and shivered. How would it feel? She wondered. She pulled the loops of the tension bands loose from his wrists and then off. He grunted as he sat up and quickly pulled free the knots that bound his ankles to the legs of the bench and pulled off his soccer pants at the same time. "Dean?" she asked a bit timidly, suddenly feeling tiny. "Dean?" she asked again as he turned to her. "Mmmpt!" she managed as he grabbed her and pushed his mouth to hers and his tongue deep into her mouth.

Dean had to lean over to find her mouth. She was so petite compared to him even with high heels on, but just so perfect. He crushed her amazing little body into his. He couldn't believe his desire for her, his cock almost impossibly, already starting to harden again. He took hold of her bra strap and with a quick snap pulled it apart. Vickie made a muffled noise as he sucked greedily at her lips and drove his tongue far into her mouth. He pulled the broken bra off her and tossed it aside, immediately bending over to take a hard brown nipple of an exquisite little breast into his mouth.

"Oh Dean!" she gasped and grabbed his head as he sucked her nipple with force as he squeezed the other breast. She grabbed his tee shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Take this fucking thing off, now, Vickie," he commanded as he tried to pull her mini skirt off but her waist was too small and her hips full.

"Zipper in the back!" she gasped.

"Jesus Christ, what a little body! Fuck this thing! FUCK!" he barked in annoyance as her skirt zippered down but stayed on.

"It's just a hook!"

"Fuck!" he swore but found the little hook and got it open and over her hips to drop off. He dropped to his knees and ran his mouth along her belly as his hands went down her smooth legs and up again. "Jesus," he hissed as he looked at her slit and puffy bare cunny.

"Dean!" she gasped as he shoved his face in and licked up her crack and she gasped again as he found her little clit and sucked on it.