Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers

"Condoms!" he snapped.

"There! By the candle!"

He looked over and spied them, grabbing the string of three and then grabbing Vickie he picked her up into his arms easily.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and grabbed him around the neck as he carried her like a bride to the guest bedroom that was down the hall from the gym. "I'm really gonna get it now, ain't I?" she giggled as she looked at him with her deep brown eyes and pretty face.

"Oh yeah. Like you wouldn't believe!" he grinned at her and she put her face into his chest giggling and lightly bit him.

"EEEK!" she squealed as he tossed her into the bed.

"On your back, Vickie. Missionary," he told her as he hurried to put another condom on.

"Uh huh!" she quickly got a pillow and got into position, her legs open and still wearing her high heels.

"Fucking amazing," he whispered in awe as he looked at her; then he climbed into bed and got on top of her.

"Gonna fuck me, Baby?" she whispered.

"You know it," he got on an elbow and reached down to take a leg behind a knee and lifted it up high. Victoria was very flexible and her high heel was almost against his head. She looked up at him without any discomfort as he moved closer, his iron hard cock finding and pushing up against her wet cunt.

"Gently at first, please, Dean?" she asked as she shifted a bit under him and loosely wrapped her arms around his neck, "You're so big and I'm only little."

"I'd never hurt you, Victoria! You know that." He smiled down at her as he gently brushed some of her soft silky hair out of her face.

"Now I feel bad," she said as she kissed his bottom lip.

"No, you're not!" he laughed as he let go her leg and propped himself up on both forearms. Her leg slipped down a bit to lightly hook around his waist. He pushed, looking into her eyes as he did so.

"OH!" she looked up in amazement as his cock pushed into her.

He was careful not to put his full weight on her and slowly worked his cock, sinking deeper and deeper.

"Dean!" she looked up at him.

"So nice," he whispered when he was fully inside her.

"So big," she whispered back.

He started fucking her slowly, kissing her tenderly, rubbing some strands of hair from her face, and looking into her eyes. "God, you're so pretty. I wish I could do this for ever!"

"Oh God! Oh God, it feels so good!" she almost grunted as she got her arms around his mid-section to grip firmly on his back.

He watched as her head moved rhythmically as he fucked her steadily, up and down. He didn't rush it but kept a steady pace, his cock felt so amazing sliding in and out as her wet pussy squeezed around it. Even when she climaxed again he didn't change his pace. He was in excellent physical shape and his endurance was very high. His young muscular body moved with near grace as he rolled his hips steadily. His cock pumped into her and she clutched onto his muscular back. Victoria climaxed again, burying her face into his shoulder and he picked up his pace as his mind urged him faster. He grunted and strained, breathing heavy. "Vicky!" he finally grunted.

"YES BABY!" she immediately hissed into his ear. "DO IT!"

He grunted as his loins buzzed with pleasure and felt his cock erupt inside her. He panted as he continued to fuck her for some time before pulling out and rolling on his back, panting.

"WOW!" she exclaimed laughing, "Holy shit, Dean! That was amazing!" she slipped on top of him and he gathered her lush young body in his strong arms, holding her almost protectively.

"So good," he panted and looked to grin at her as she laughed again and found his mouth. They kissed.

Victoria laughed into Dean's mouth. "Oh my God, it was soooo good, Dean! Wow."

"Yeah," he ran his hands lightly over her little plump ass cheeks.

She fixed her hair as she lay on him, pulling it all over to the side. They continued to kiss and she slowly moved downwards, kissing his chest and back again.

"Grab another condom," he whispered as he nuzzled into her neck. She got one and tore it open to roll it on him. She mounted him again and they kissed as she slowly slid down on him. She fucked him cowgirl, bouncing in his lap, until he flipped them over and banged her missionary again, way faster this time, until they both came together again in a tangle of sweating bodies. He pulled off the third condom to gingerly put it on the side table with the second and then started to slowly kiss her body again. His mouth slowly travelled over every square inch of her soft warm flesh and in time he hardened off and grabbed the last condom. Lying side by side he entered her and she draped a leg over him. They fucked slowly as they made out, tenderly, until passion overcame him again and he tested her flexibility again, bending her in a "U" as he drove her into the bed, his cock going as deep as it could. She fucked him reverse cow girl and they finished with her on her belly and him on top, pushing into her pussy with her legs closed. Her cunt squeezed on him like a vice as he grunted and climaxed.

Again he took her into his arms and she murmured and panted as he held her close and kissed the top of her head. She dozed off briefly as he softly massaged her back and then woke with a start.

"Holy shit, Dean. What time is it?"

"Ahhhh, shit, it's almost four!" he grunted as he looked over at the clock on the night table.

"Oh my God, we've literally been at it for hours!" she tried to jump up but he grabbed her playfully.

"AKKK! Fuck off, Dean! Shit! My parents get off at five!"

"It's just four," he found her neck and started kissing again.

"Shit, you can't even be capable of doing it again, can you? Oh fuck," she stretched her neck for his mouth.

"I just want to hold you and cuddle awhile."

"Brad may be home soon! Shit I have to clean up! Let me go!"

"I don't want to."

"Be reasonable, Dean."

"You'll have to promise me we'll be together again. Soon."

"I promise!"

"Are you sure?" He rolled them over and sat on her. She was helpless under him but looked up smirking.

"Oh yeah. I'm sure, alright."

"What about Nathan?"

"He's still my boyfriend. You'll be my lover."

"Or you can break up with him and I'll break up with Holly."

"Nathan would be heart broken and Holly would kill me."

"Kill us," he corrected.

"She scares me!" Vicky laughed.

"I'm serious, Vicky. I have to be with you again. This can't be a once and done thing. Promise me ... again!"

"The last time Nathan and I had sex it lasted twenty minutes, Dean. And I mean from first kiss to putting on our socks again. I love him but I need you. We'll be together lots, I swear. I could never go back after today. Let me up?"

He leaned over and kissed her, "Ok." Then he got off her.

"Come and get your clothes, stud! Ewww," she wrinkled her pretty nose and he took the three used condoms. "Do you do it this many times with Holly?"

"Naw. Just twice. I'd like to stay in bed with you all day and see how many times I could cum."

She padded out and retrieved the fourth used condom from a pool of his cum on the gym floor. "Ewwww," she said again. She scurried to the bathroom and flushed the four of them and then with a wet facecloth wiped up and gathered all the wrappers while he untied the tension cords from the weight bench. They dressed and she took her things, tidied up the spare bedroom and put everything back. "I need a shower."

"I'd love to shower with you," he gathered her in his arms again and kissed her by the front door.

"We'll do it soon. I promise. Text me tonight if you can. I really enjoyed this today, Dean. You've made me feel more of a woman than I ever have before. Now fuck off."

He laughed and slapped her on her backside. "You have me now, Victoria Sterling. To do with whatever your little heart desires."

"How sweet," she rubbed his face, "Now, seriously, fuck off before someone comes home. And shower yourself before you see Holly."

He kissed her again and left.

Vickie went into the kitchen to check on dinner sometime after. She had developed an appetite from her busy and active afternoon. She had an ache between her legs that caused a smirk on her pretty young face. Her mother was at the stove and Brad sat at the table on his laptop.

"Hi, Princess," her mother looked over and smiled. Brad looked up and rolled his eyes.

"Dean was here this afternoon looking for you, Brad," she told him sweetly.

"Yeah? Right on? You know where he went after? I didn't see him around at Western this afternoon."

Vickie glanced over to make sure her mother wasn't looked and then looked back at Brad grinning evilly. She quickly spread her legs a bit, put her hands on her knees, and did several quick squats to imitate a love making act. Brad's mouth dropped open as he looked at her. "Not sure," she said as she winked and pointed to her breast. "Dinner be soon, Momma? I worked up a good appetite this afternoon."

"Soon, Honey. Maybe a half hour."

Vickie looked smugly at Brad as she left and he still sat there looking stupidly at her. She barely got back to her room and was reclining in bed starting to go through the messages on her phone when Brad came in.

"Dean better not have touched you," he hissed.

"Oh, he touched me, alright," she smirked as she looked at him in amusement.

"You fucked him?"

"I fucked him. Then he fucked me. The last two times we were rolling around in the bed fucking each other. All afternoon. My pussy is actually sore."

"What the fuck, Vickie! You're going out with Nathan!"

"So you're not fucking Colleen and Alyson while dating Lisa?"

"That's different!"

"Cause you're a guy and I'm a girl? I'm not allowed to have a little bit of fun on the side?"

"With my best friend?"

"Colleen and Alyson are my best friends! And if you could fuck Carla and Janette you wouldn't hesitate. I probably wouldn't have told you except you threw it in my face about Colleen and then got me to do a strip tease for you." She laughed, "You should have seen the look on your face! By the way you should talk to your friend. I think he's in love with me. If Holly finds out we spent all afternoon literally fucking each other's brains out she might blow up the house or something. Dean's cock looks just like yours, by the way."

"Jesus, Vickie. I can't believe you!"

"What's wrong? So I fucked your best friend. It's actually pretty normal. You knew I liked him. And Nathan is sweet and I love him, but he has a lot of growth to do as a lover. Dean is dreamy and absolutely great in bed. He wanted me so bad, too!" she laughed, "He actually broke the hasp on my bra pulling it off."

"Give it up, Vickie."

"Why?"

"Cause you know full well I want to fuck you!" he hissed.

"You. Are. My. Fucking. Brother. Get it?"

"So what, Vickie! It's just sex. You won't get pregnant or anything. Go on the pill and I'll wear a condom. We can have a lot of fun, you and I."

"Dean can keep me happy. Don't worry about it."

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!"

"Don't you dare! He's your best friend!"

"And you're my sister!"

"Exactly, dummy! Ex-fucking-zactly."

"Still can't believe it."

"You should fuck Holly! Have a little revenge fuck and a psychopath fuck at the same time."

"She is really hot.

"Good grief."

"Your suggestion."

"You should concentrate on your relationship with Lisa and not worry about getting laid all the time."

"Fuck you're only into your relationship with Nathan for a couple of weeks and you've spread 'em for Dean."

"I'm working on two relationships, ok? A public one with Nathan and a secret one with Dean. I think it's pretty healthy actually. And Nathan is both brilliant and clueless. He'll never figure it out. Holly is concerning. She probably sniffs and tastes Dean's dick every time she sees him. Just to be sure it wasn't out visiting."

Brad smiled in spite of himself. "Dean and Holly won't last."

Ch. 41

"Oh my God. I can't believe you guys broke up!" Colleen exclaimed, looking across the library table where she sat with Alyson, Victoria, Carla, and Janette. "I mean, it just happened so suddenly!"

"Yeah," Alyson sighed, "I mean he's such a sweet kind guy and I still love him but I just thought that it got so stale and boring. If it's like that now when I'm eighteen, then what's it gonna be like when I'm twenty-eight or thirty-eight? I just woke up yesterday and lay in bed a long time thinking about it, about him, about us, and I just didn't see me in that relationship any more. So I bit the bullet and ended it. It's for the best. For him and for me."

"How did he take it?" Victoria asked.

"Not well. He actually started to tear up. I felt like shit but, you know, I made the decision and I wasn't going back on it."

"Awwww," Carla interjected.

"Sorry, Ally," Janette said.

"Don't be. I wanted to move on. I'm young and in college. I just want to date a few different guys and concentrate on school."

"There's a guy at that table over there always looking over at you, Ally," Carla smiled.

"The table full of nerds?" Alyson looked over.

"Nerds are hot!" Victoria laughed.

"And make the best boyfriends," Carla joined in.

"Some real beauts there, though. And they're those rough and tumble nerds. Not nice math major engineer nerds like Nathan and Jeff. They are the stay up all night long gaming nerds" Alyson said and the girls giggled, "So which one? That chubby guy looks like he hasn't changed his tee shirt in a few days."

"The guy in the blue ball hat," Carla identified.

"The guy with the dirt stash."

"Is that a mustache?" Janette squinted.

"There it is!" Carla laughed softly as the guy looked up from his books with deep chocolate eyes and looked at Alyson before noticing they were all looking back and immediately looked back down.

"He was just looking at all of us," Alyson said.

"Oh no," Carla interjected. "He was definitely looking at you, Ally. Every time he looked up, he was looking at you."

"Yeah, he was looking at you, Ally," Colleen added.

"He had nice eyes," Alyson remarked.

"Pretty sure they are still in his skull," Vickie smirked. Alyson playfully punched her in the arm. "Kinda like yours actually. You guys could have babies with the biggest brownest eyes! Awwww!" Vickie continued before dodging another swing.

"That ball hat is covering up a definite need for a haircut," Colleen remarked.

"So I'm gonna stare back now and the next time he looks up, and if he looks at me, I'm gonna wave at him."

"Oh my God, Ally!" Janette giggled, "You are so bad!"

There were several other guys at the table besides the one Alyson had drawn interest from. She waited until he eventually took another chance and looked up at them, again, directly at Alyson and she quickly waved at him. The girls all giggled and he looked back down, this time blushing. Another table of students looked over in annoyance and the chubby guy looked behind as well and did a double take when he saw them.

"Got class, gals! Gotta dash!" Vickie told them as she started packing up.

"Me too," Alyson chimed in. "Over in that fucking Core Science building! I'll say hi to my admirer on the way out!" she grinned at Janette.

"Don't embarrass him, Ally! That's a sin!" Janette tried not to laugh.

"He's giving me the eye, Yay Jay! If he don't want the attention he shouldn't give the attention!" Alyson had her hair up loosely and wore a blazer, casual top, and a short tweed mini skirt, all grey, with black stockings. She slung her chic leather book bag over her shoulder.

Mike tried to concentrate on the math assignment he was struggling to finish. It was due tomorrow and he had just started it although it was quite substantial. Their asshole prof thought that lots of assignments would mean they would have to practice what they were learning and that the assignments would make the final less weighty and less stressful. The girl at the next table had caught his eye, though, and had made it really hard to concentrate. She had to be the prettiest girl he had ever seen. Big white smile with big brown eyes. A cute little button of a nose and dishwater blonde wavy hair. He knew her friends were hot, too, but he couldn't concentrate on them at all with her there.

His heart almost went into his mouth when she made eye contact with him. Even more so when she waved. His hands were sweaty now and he could hear his heart pound. Then she stood up. Her little lithe body immediately set his blood boiling. He felt his cock harden almost immediately. He looked down again quickly.

"She's working it!" Colleen whispered to Carla and Janette giggling.

"I guess he's not as geeky or nerdy as all that, hey?" Carla laughed.

Alyson's firm round bum wiggled in her tweed miniskirt as she walked towards the exit, having to pass the guy as she went.

"Math 1020!" she exclaimed a bit too loudly as she got to his table and stopped suddenly. "Me too! Are you in Doctor Bellani's class?"

"Oh! Ahhhh, yeah. Unfortunately."

"He isn't too bad! How you doing with the assignment? Shit, you just started it?" she looked at his coiled notebook where he was at one of the first questions.

"Yeah. I think I got time though."

"How you doing?" the chubby guy asked Vickie.

"Just going to meet my boyfriend," she responded with a smile.

"Oh."

"I have a few questions left. Getting there, though," Alyson smiled as she reached out to move his book over a bit, "Ahhhh, looks like you got this one wrong."

"Shhhh," someone hissed from a nearby table.

"Here comes security, Ally," Victoria told her.

"Fucking Nazi," Alyson spat looking at the campus. "See you around maybe, maybe class or lab."

"Yeah. That'll be great," He responded nervously.

"Jesus," he hissed when they went on. He took off his ball hat and ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh my fuck!"

"Lookit the ass!" the chubby guy whispered in awe.

"Which one?" a third asked as he stared too.

"Does it matter! Fuck are you gay?!"

"I can't believe she spoke to me," Mike whispered.

Ch. 42

"Jesus Christ!" John Watson hissed as he lay naked in his bed, propped up by pillows and stroking his half hard cock. He looked with near disbelief and awe at the eighteen year old gorgeous and petite girl that jumped up and down gleefully in her full cheerleaders outfit complete with the pom poms. Well almost complete as her underpants had been earlier removed when she had first got dressed for him, allowing him to eat her tight bald pussy for almost an hour. His wife and children were gone to a soccer tournament outside the city and were to stay overnight and their plan was to suck and fuck until neither were capable anymore. He had already cum twice and Alyson, God knows, how many times. A full used condom rested on the night table. She wanted him to use one when he fucked her tight little asshole because she didn't want his cock in her pussy after just being in her ass.

"Strawberry ice cream! Huckleberry pie!" Alyson yelled loudly and joyfully as she danced and bounced in the middle of a sexy routine she was performing for him.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Before I die!

Stick it in my cunny stick it in my bum!

Work that cock and make me cum!"

She spun around to move her small shapely peach shaped backside in a seductive slow circle.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed as he pulled harder. "Oh my God!" Besides the incredible sight of the gorgeous young girl in her blue and white cheer outfit, he noticed that his cum had steadily leaked out of her and her thighs glistened with it and her own juices.

"Strawberry ice cream! Huckleberry pie!

Ally needs a cock before she cries!

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers