Forbidden Fruit Ch. 36-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have manners," his mother sniffed, "And we'd like to meet her, too, if her parents are going to meet you."

"It's not a contest, Ma. And it's different for a girl than a guy, right?"

"I'd like to meet her," his father grinned.

"She's a cheerleader," Matt told him proudly.

"No way!"

"Oh my God!" his mother slapped his father. "Please!"

"She does it as a sport not to show off the fact that she's absolutely gorgeous," Matt grinned.

"Invite her in when you guys get here. Don't go letting her wait in the car."

"Hi!!" Janette hopped over when he exited his class the following day. He grinned as he looked at her. She wore jeans with a dress shirt that had the sleeves rolled up just a bit. He could see people around them looking at her and grinned even wider. "Ready?"

"Yeah! Can't wait! Let's go."

She drove to a neat and well cared for modest home on a typical suburbia street. "I was just gonna wear comfy clothes?" she smiled at him as she turned off the ignition.

"Yeah, ok."

"Cause its nice to be comfy and relaxed watching movies. I just didn't want you to think that I wasn't, ahhhh, oh my God," she laughed, "I'm getting embarrassed!" She playfully put her hands over her face as if to cover her blush.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I just didn't want you to think I wasn't taking the date seriously because I was dressing casually instead of getting dressed up, you know."

"Oh God, no! Janette! I wouldn't think that! You'd look gorgeous in rags!" he blurted before realizing what he said. "Oh, sorry. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Ok! Come on before we both get even more embarrassed!" she laughed.

They went in and he met her parents. They were pleasant and asked him what he was doing at Western. Janette quickly reappeared wearing a loose gymnastics club hoodie and black yoga pants. Matt thought she looked so amazing and tried not to stare. They said good bye to her parents and left again.

"That was alright, was it?" she asked him grinning as they drove away.

"Yeah. Your folks seem so nice. Hope it goes as well with mine."

"Why do you say that?" Janette looked over already a bit worried.

"Oh, it will be fine," he tried to reassure her.

"What do you mean, Matthew!" she pressed.

"Ahhhh, I told you I was in a relationship for a couple of years and we just broke up? Well, Mom really liked her and I think took it harder than I did!" he tried to laugh it off.

"She doesn't think I broke you two up?" Janette exclaimed even more worried.

"No, Janette! I told her that we broke up before I even met you. She knows that. She was just a bit shocked that Angela and I called it quits."

"Now, I'm nervous," she bit her bottom lip.

"You don't have to be! Mom wants to meet you."

"She's not going to fight me, is she?" Janette smirked a bit.

"Naw!" Matthew laughed as she pulled up in front of his house. "Come on! It'll be fine!" He got out of the car. As they proceeded up the walkway, he suddenly felt her little hand slip into his. He looked over at her in amazement.

"You got an issue with this?" she asked playfully. "It's your baggage, buddy! Not mine!"

"I have absolutely no issue," he told her sincerely.

They went in and after closing the door he heard his father's footsteps.

"Oh, wow," his father grinned as he appeared. "He told me how pretty you were but I thought he was just exaggerating."

"Thanks for the embarrassment, Dad. This is Janette."

"Hi!" Janette greeted him without letting go Matt's hand.

"Oh, Janette! I thought you were Karen." He smiled at her and then added, "Kidding!" as her eyes opened and her mouth dropped.

"Stop, Dad," Matt said but couldn't help laughing.

"Your mom is in preparing diner. There's a lot of it so I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted you two to stay a bit."

"We're supposed to be at the first film at six." They kicked off their shoes and Matt led Janette, still holding his hand, to the kitchen. "Hi, Mom. This is Janette." Matt made the introduction as they went in. His mother turned from the stove and looked over. Her eyes widened a bit as she looked at Janette. They also dropped to pick up the fact that the young couple were holding hands.

"Oh my," Mrs. Campbell said softly as he looked at Janette in the face again, "You are so pretty!"

"You guys are embarrassing her," Matt said but not unkindly.

"I'm sorry!" She scurried over and to Matt's amazement hugged Janette, "Here Honey. Come sit down. You kids are staying for dinner, right?"

"Well, we were sorta in a rush," Matt began.

"You can scarf down a plateful of food so you don't have to go eating greasy hamburgers. It won't take long."

"It smells really good, Mrs. Campbell," Janette put in.

"It's settled, then," Mrs. Campbell said smugly.

"I'll just get changed, Janette."

"I can help you, Mrs. Campbell," Janette offered.

"No you don't!" she sounded terrified. "You sit. There's a salad you can start on if you like."

"I'll keep her company!" Mr. Campbell offered.

Matt went upstairs and quickly changed to soccer pants and a fleece and when he went back Janette was already well into her salad.

"Chicken linguini!!" Mrs. Campbell put a platter on the table. She filled the plate and they set to it. "You have a marvelous appetite, Janette, for your size," she said approvingly.

"I have a high metabolism and I've just been used to eating a lot over the years where I was so active that I needed the fuel."

"Gymnastics, right?"

"And dance and cheerleading. I'll have to watch it a bit now. I don't do competitive gymnastics any more so I don't train like I used to. I'll be as big as a bear if I don't watch it," she grinned at Matt.

"I doubt that!" Mrs. Campbell snorted.

"Why did you stop?" Mr. Campbell asked with interest.

"It's a young sport. It's so demanding and hard on your body. Most girls get out at my age or they just can't compete with the younger ones anymore. I coach still. Same with my friends. Cheerleading has been good to us. It fills the void a bit and allows us to step back emotionally from the gym. Some girls go on to diving."

"They had hundreds try out for the Cheer squad last year," Matt informed.

"Oh, wow. Congratulations Janette!" Mrs. Campbell.

"You must have been recruited?" Matt asked Janette shrewdly.

"Well, yeah," Janette blushed a bit. "The five of us from Central did. They don't have scholarships for Cheer but they have tuition incentives that's basically the same thing. Some of the girls were considering out of State scholarships but that allowed us all to stay together. We're really close. You guys should come out the next football game and see us do the halftime show!"

"We'll have to do that," Mrs. Campbell replied, "Janette," she smiled, "Or is it Yay Jay?" she asked as she looked at Janette's sleeve.

"Oh!" Janette laughed shyly, "That's, ahhhh, my gym name. We all have nick names."

Ch. 39

John Watson grunted as the hot water cascaded over him. He put a hand on the wall of the shower stall to keep from slipping as his other hand blurred on his cock. "Jesus," he grunted as a wad of cum suddenly ejected and he panted and milked the remainder of the load so it dripped out to be taken by the hot water and down the drain. "I got to fuck her," he whispered to himself, "How could I live with myself if I didn't? It's like a gift from the gods. I won't get caught." He pumped some foam soap in his hand and lathered up his red almost sore cock. He had been masturbating almost non-stop since Alyson's visit, but it wasn't giving him any true relief. It was "fuck her or go mad," he thought as he washed his hair and got out of the shower.

"You were a long time in there," his wife remarked when he came out. She was folding a load of laundry, always doing something.

"Having some neck pain," he practiced his lying. "Just letting the hot water get to it."

"Take some pills," she suggested, "You might need an anti-inflammatory. Say, could you get the boys in and have them wash up for dinner?"

"Of course," he pulled on a tee shirt, track pants and a hoodie, pulled on some socks and went downstairs. He slipped some runners on and went out to the backyard. "You guys get washed up for dinner," he told them and they went screaming into the house.

"Hi, Mr. Watson!" he heard the familiar sweet voice from next door and looked over to see a sweaty Alyson just getting back from a run.

"Hi, Ally!" he called and immediately walked, casually he hoped, over to the chain link fence that separated the properties. "How was your run?"

"Invigorating." She smiled as she looked at his eyes roving over her tight, firm body. "Like what you see, don't ya, Mr. Watson?" Her smile turned into a knowing grin. She had on yoga pants with a zip up tight exercise sweater.

"Ahhhh, yeah, I do. Very much."

"And you very much want me, I bet?" she smiled again, showing her cute dimples and pearly white teeth.

"It's driving me crazy, Ally."

"You're a man. That's why."

"God help me. I can't resist you, Alyson," he whispered.

"You wanna get on me and fuck my brains out, Mr. Watson?" she asked innocently.

"I want to, so badly."

"I knew it!" she grinned, "The boys playing soccer Saturday morning?"

"Yeah."

"I'll wait like five minutes for your wife to go and pop over again with my laptop."

"Ok."

"You're not gonna chicken out, are ya?"

"No. I promise, I want to."

"It's just a quick fuck, right?"

"Not too quick, I hope," he found his smile.

"Ooooo, now that's what I like to hear! See you Saturday, Mr. Watson!"

John was unusually helpful on Saturday morning getting the boys ready and making sure there was nothing forgotten. As luck would have it they had a birthday party with one of their teammates at the other end of the city so they would be gone until at least two in the afternoon. Finally, he guiltily kissed his wife goodbye and watched them drive off, his heart already pounding. True to her word about ten minutes later he watched through a window as Alyson slipped out with her laptop and scampered over.

"Hiiii, Mr. Watson," she sang happily when he let her in the front door. She had on yoga pants with a zip up hoddie. She put her laptop on a side table and kicked off her runners. Then she looked at him mischievously.

"Hi, Ally. Ahhhh, God, you look amazing."

She laughed and flew towards him, jumping up and wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his mid-section. Then she crushed her mouth against his.

"Oh, God," he gasped as he held her and kissed her back.

"You gonna take the sweet, little girl next door, cheerleader, baby sitter upstairs now, Mr. Watson? And fuck her brains out in the same bed you share with your wife?"

"Ahhhh, well, ahhhh, I guess so," he managed.

"I can't wait for you to feel all guilty after you cum!" she laughed, "Come on, then! Take me to bed and fill me with pervy married cock! Should I call you Daddy when you fuck me?"

"I'd rather you didn't," he replied as he turned and started upstairs, holding her in his arms, her arms and legs still wrapped around him.

"I like it a bit rough, Mr. Watson. I want you to spank me before fucking me!"

"Jesus," he whispered as he got her to the bedroom.

"The bed isn't even made up yet!" she exclaimed, "I love it!"

He got to the bed and put her on it. It felt as if his cock would explode at any moment. He took hold of her yoga pants and pulled them down forcefully, peeling them off with her panties as well.

"I got all freshly shaved for you, Mr. Watson," she giggled as she spread her legs to open her little pink gash.

"Oh my God, I'm going to hell for this, for sure," he gasped as he looked at her in amazement.

She just laughed as she zippered down her hoodie and he then pulled off his tee shirt. Her shirt followed leaving her completely naked.

"Oh my God! Oh God!" he whispered in a hoarse dry voice as he licked his lips and then found a hard tiny erect nipple with a hungry mouth.

"You bad, bad boy, Mr. Watson! Mmmmm!" she arched her back as he sucked on her nipple.

"Oh, good God!" he murmured as he kissed over to the other little breast and then down to her toned tight tummy.

"You like my little body don't you? You fucking old pervert!" she laughed as she swung her legs over his shoulders. "Now eat my tight little pussy and make me cum!"

His heart was pounding as he looked between her legs to see her glistening little crack, pink and slightly opened. His cock was throbbing in his pants as he stuck out his tongue and pushed it up against her crack. She hissed and arched her back again as he slowly licked up her, found her tiny clit and got his lips around it.

"FUCKKKK!" Alyson yelled as she grabbed his head to hold him there and he started licking her clit and tonguing her crack. "OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDD! YES!!" she shuddered and climaxed, arching her back and grabbing fistfuls of his hair.

She subsided a bit but he continued to lick her, greedily lapping up the fluid that seeped from her pussy. "Oh my God," he whispered into her crack as he continued and she soon began to groan again.

"I love it! Eat that little pussy! Eat it!" she soon began to squirm on the bed and then yelped out in delight as she climaxed a second time.

John suddenly became aware of how close he was to an orgasm himself. Nothing had really been done to stimulate him except his hardon getting ground into the edge of the bed a bit as he had feasted on her, but he was so aroused that it was putting him over the edge. He jumped up suddenly and tried to get his pants off but when he had pulled them down to his knees he knew he didn't have time. Alyson looked up naked from below him with her big doe eyes and perfect firm young slim body. "Jesus!" he gasped as he grasped his swollen hard cock as a long drip of precum welled at the tip and dripped off. He started to pull as he knelt over her and almost immediately his cock started to buzz. He grunted as he aimed for her belly and then grunted again as the pleasure started and his cock erupted with force, jetting a long line of cum out to hit between her young breasts.

"OH!" she exclaimed, taken by surprise, and pushed back with her elbows to rise off the bed a bit.

He grunted again as the second and third blasts squirted out to hit her muscular, flat, firm tummy.

"Don't get any on my pussy!" she squealed in shock and pushed back a bit. Cum was freely running out of him still, getting pumped out but with less pressure and it ran over his hand and dripped on the bed and on her legs.

"I, ahhhh, had a vasectomy, Ally," he groaned as he jerked out the last of his load. It was the most he had ever cum in his life, "I, ahhhh, can't get you pregnant. Don't worry." He panted as he knelt over her with his pants down to his knees and a long line of his milky cum hanging from the tip of his dick. Disappointment started to hit him. Both because he had officially cheated on his wife and that he had cum without actually fucking her. What if she just laughed at him now and left, and he never had another chance to actually fuck her? Why did he have to be so God damned eager! Blowing his load like that, like a teenager.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!" She exclaimed immediately as she looked down at her tight young body splattered with cum and up at him again with big brown eyes, "You fucking COVERED me!! God that was so hot! You can't get me pregnant? You seem to produce an awful lot of cum?" She put a finger in the puddle on her tummy and covered her finger in it. Looking at him grinning she slowly put it into her mouth and sucked it off. "Tastes like real cum," she said shyly.

"I, ahhhh, it's ejaculate, just not live sperm, you get tested after the operation to make sure it's at zero. I can't get you pregnant, Ally."

"I've never been fucked without a condom before!" she said excitedly. She sat up and took his cock in her hand. "Let's get this thing ready again, shall we!"

"Sweet angels in heaven," he hissed as he watched as she opened her mouth and took in his cock, still dripping cum. "Oh, Sweet Jesus, Alyson," he croaked as she sucked the last of cum out of him and then started to bob on him. He never recovered so rapidly before in his life. His cock hardened off again in record time.

"Big cummy kiss!" she grinned as she draped her arms around his neck and French kissed him deeply.

He tasted his cock and cum on her mouth and he kissed her back fiercely. "My God," he whispered into her mouth as he slid a hand over her bare ass cheek and gently squeezed it.

"Fuck me now, Mr. Watson. Fuck me hard. Give me that cock. Think of that bratty little tease that you have lusted over for years, that teased you, that you jerked off to. Now put me on my back and fuck my brains out."

"Yes," he almost slurred he was drunk with desire and passion. They dropped to the bed and she got his cock in her hand, pulling it into her. He felt it get placed against her and he pushed. He felt it getting squeezed inside, into an impossibly small tight space, but when his head finally entered he slowly slid into her fully and completely. "Alyson," he managed and getting up on his elbows looked down at her in shock and amazement, his mouth opened in wonder.

She grinned up at him, "It feels so big and soooo fucking good, Mr. Watson!"

"Call me John," he heard himself say.

"My dad would fucking kill you if he knew what you just did," she whispered back, "Putting your big cock into my little pussy.

"I ... I ..." he looked at her confused.

"My mom would kill you, your wife would kill you."

"Alyson?"

"Balls deep into the babysitter, you fucking perv!" she laughed.

"Alyson?"

"FUCK ME!" she yelled at him, "Just don't fucking lie on me with your dick in me! FUCK ME!"

"Jesus!" she exclaimed as he was shocked into action and started to thrust into her.

"That's it, you fucking pervert! FUCK ME!"

He grunted as he picked up his pace.

"YES!! FUCK!!" she howled laughing, "FUCK ME IN YOUR WIFE'S BED!"

"Alyson! Keep it down!" he hissed, "They might hear you next door!"

"DADDY! I'M GETTING FUCKED BY MR. HORNY PREVERTED WATSON!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M GETTING FUCKING POUNDED TOO! SEND HELP!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he hissed.

"FUCK ME HARDER MR. WATSON! OH GOD YES! HMPT! HMMM HMPT!"

He had quickly reached up and slammed his hand over her mouth. "Oh fuck, what am I doing! Oh God!" he gasped but couldn't pull out and started thrusting again. Her head moving with each thrust, "Just fucking be quiet!" he hissed after a while and took his hand back.

Alyson gasped for breath, "I was only kidding! Jesus!" she managed before gasping again as he thrust into her again, burying himself deep with a groan of pleasure. "Ohhhh! Fuck me, Mr. Watson!" She held onto him, with her arms around his waist and up his back as he grunted and groaned as he fucked her steadily with full, deep thrusts. "FUCK!!" she yelled into his ear as she dug her fingernails into his back.

"JESUS!" he exclaimed, scrambling to get hold of her hands. He got hold of her wrists and pinned them down beside her head, "Don't mark me up! Fuck!"

"I was cumming!" she laughed, "Your fault for fucking me so hard! Don't stop, by the way!"

"Jesus!" he grunted as he started again, "If my wife sees nail marks on my back I'm finished! Shit!"

"Relax! Just avoid her a few days. Fuck, that feels so good! You'll think of something."

"You got a lot of growing up to do, Alyson," he grunted.

"Says the fifty year old guy fucking the eighteen year old!" she smirked.

"Yeah?" he pulled out and knelt up. He took hold of her ankles and pulled them up. His cock was iron hard and glistening wet and he easily entered her again and started fucking with a vengeance. A rhythmic slapping sound filled the room as his hips slammed up against her again and again. "FUCK!" he grunted.