All Comments on 'Forbidden Fun with the Mormons'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ya think this story belongs in I R? I'll answer that YES. Question why isn't it?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting a no-condom time with Lori ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid title. Stupid premise. Just really stupid.

In the wrong category.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

This is hot and well-written. Should be rating much higher.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ummmmm that was 6 pages of gouge my eyes out. Wrong place junior, and not even very good either. So I see a lot of swings and a miss here.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The Morons and another story about a Magical Negro. A silly title for an even sillier story. These magical negro stories are becoming a LW cliche, much to the detriment of the ir sub which is dying away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

assumptions.... always assuming.

The author never bona fides' the origin of the protagonist or the reason for inclusion in this category. Not all "dark skinned" people come from "Africa". Often the dark skin is only muted or "mulatto" from actual "black". Nonetheless, bigots such as our author title them as "african-American (with the emphasis on africa, rather than their chosen homeland, the USA). Being black myself, of mottled background, I find it humorous and illustrative of the inner bigotry that exists among the latent "southern Democrats" (even here in Cali).

Thank goodness the Lit people haven't "woke" and offered a tag for the "African-American" notation as it is as useless as tits on a bull. Hell, I remember when we were proud to force you to call us Negro. It is fun to change the lexicon every few years to keep whitey on his toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racism, a cult faux-religion, and the martian slut ray set on wide-spread targeting to take in multiple idiotic, gullible whores? This is a utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful.Well written.It was a fun reading the story.

samhoundsamhound11 months ago

Sad how sensuous Beth settles into sterile life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous