Forbidden Fun with the Mormons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite Beth's panties being so different in color and patterns I sniffed the creamy pussy stains on the double cotton saddles of each pair in turn, the musty feminine smells of Beth's teenage pussy driving me wild. "You like the way my pretty little panties smell, don't you Kevin?"

"For sure," I said, taking a deep sniff of Beth's green panties with sea-shells and finding it hard to believe I was smelling the beautiful young white girl's vagina.

Again, the mischievous look from Beth's big blue eyes, and she lay back on her bed, opening her legs wide to show her white panties with blue polka dots. "How about you sniff these ones?"

"Oh yeah!" I said, putting my head between Beth's long legs and up her skirt and into her crotch, smelling her vagina through her soft cotton panties, the wonderful scent of aroused teenage pussy going up my nostrils. Beth giggled and closed her thighs, trapping my head between her legs and I could feel her using her bare feet to tease my back.

Fuck, Beth was so hot. Just months earlier, the virginal Beth had been this good young Mormon girl who would only pull her panties down when she was undressing, about to sit on the toilet or needed to deal with period-related things. Now she was so kinky while having it off with a guy not her boyfriend. If and when Mark and Beth did get married, the young Mormon man would sure get a surprise when he and his supposedly virginal wife spent their first night together as man and wife to consummate their marriage.

Done with sniffing Beth's box through her panties, I extricated my head from between her legs and we again made out, rolling around on her bed together, French-kissing and with me feeling pre-cum on my cock, Beth no doubt getting wetter in her female regions between her legs.

Sitting up, Beth and I began to undress. I took off first my shoes and socks, and then my shirt and exposed my black muscular chest, Beth tracing her white fingertips around my nipples before she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. I stared at Beth's large teenage breasts covered and restrained by a C-cup bra, which like her panties was white with small blue polka dots.

I took off my shorts, and my red underpants that contrasted with my black skin looked fit to burst at the front. Beth couldn't keep her pretty blue eyes from my erection and used touch alone to take off her pretty skirt, and now she was barefoot and in her bra and her panties.

Keeping her underwear on for now, Beth said, "I've seen you looking at my feet again, Kevin, I know what you'd like to do."

With that, Beth extended her bare feet to me, wriggling her teenage toes. Beth's feet were so hot, I just loved girls' with pretty bare feet, be these attractive white girls, exotic Asians, sultry Latinas or nice-looking African-American girls whose pink soles contrasted with their black skin.

Taking Beth's bare feet in my hands, I caressed them, Beth moaning in pleasure as I caressed her soles, toes and arches. I kissed her feet, then began to suck on her toes. I started on her cute little right pinky toe, then went down her foot to her right big toe. Having sucked this toe to Beth's great delight, I then went to her left foot, this time going the other way, sucking Beth's big toe first and finishing with her little left pinky toe.

"That felt so good," Beth squealed, as she got on all fours and looked at me with mischief in her eyes. "Do you know what might make both of us feel good?"

I played the innocent. "I can't imagine what that might be, Beth."

Beth grinned and could not be more direct. "If I pulled down your pants and jerked off your cock."

Even if in some bizarre millionth chance I hadn't wanted Beth to jerk me off, there was no stopping the pretty white Mormon teen as she pulled down the front of my red undies and released not only my big black cock but my balls too.

"I did that," Beth said, proudly indicating my erection.

"You sure did Beth," I said.

"Better not let it go down then," said Beth. Again she smiled. "No sticky white surprises on my hands though, Kevin."

"I'll do my best," I said, something easier said than done as Beth took hold of my cock and began jerking me off. Sometimes she went hard and fast when she masturbated my big black dick, other times slow and sensual and she would tease my balls with her other hand.

All the while his girlfriend jerked me off, the photograph of Beth's boyfriend Mark -- he and Beth standing together with Beth about two inches taller -- looked at us from her bedside table. I wished the guy no ill will, but seriously he didn't look like the type to know how to give a girl a good time. Luckily for Beth, despite my somewhat bumbling antics around her when we were in high school, I did.

"Your turn now," said Beth, taking her hands out of my groin and kneeling in front of me, a coy and innocent look upon her pretty face.

I put my black hands on Beth's breasts, fondling her big teenage tits through the fabric of her bra, feeling her nipples getting hard with arousal. Then I traced my fingers down the pale skin of Beth's flat stomach, circling the indent of her naval. My hands didn't linger there long, they moved down to the best part, Beth's panty waistband.

Opening the elastic, both Beth and I looked down the front of her panties and to the delights of what lay beneath. Beth's feminine mound, covered in curls of blonde pubic hair. This would have been hot enough had I only been allowed to look but not touch, however I was allowed to do both so put my left hand down Beth's pants and into her teenage pussy.

I could feel Beth's blonde pubic hair tickling my black hands as I went further down into her crotch, feeling her feminine wetness as I reached the opening to her teenage twat, Beth gasping as I put my fingers up into the young girl's sticky dark private areas.

Despite riding my huge black cock for the past few months Beth's pussy was still pretty tight, which was understandable given the only thing to regularly enter her vagina before this was tampons. Beth gasped and I saw the toes on her bare feet clench tight as I pushed my black fingers up into her tight wet teenage love hole and fingered her cunt. Sometimes I pushed deep inside her, other times I circled her clitoris and others I traced the lips of her teenage twat, to which Beth squirmed at the touch to her genitals and got wetter and wetter.

Then she looked at me and said, "You're only getting it half right, you're paying all the attention to my front bottom and my back bottom feels left out."

"Well, we wouldn't want that, would we?" I laughed, immediately putting my right hand down the back of Beth's panties and fondling the firm cheeks of her bottom.

My touching of Beth didn't stop there, I moved my fingers deeper between her buttocks until I found the tight opening to her anus, Beth clearly enjoying my touch to her rear opening and me loving fingering the teenager in the most private part of her body from which she pooped. A place that until recently the only thing to make intimate contact with on a regular basis was toilet paper.

"Now don't be shy Kevin, don't stop there, you know I like your finger up my butt!" Beth squealed.

Not about to let a chance like this slip by, I slowly pushed my right index finger up Beth's butt and could feel how hot and tight the young girl was in her rectum, her anal sphincter closing around the digit. Again, I looked at the photo of Beth's boring boyfriend Mark, and wondered what he would think if he could see his girlfriend now in her bra and panties, a young black man with one finger up Beth's cunt and another up her asshole.

"I'm the one who's going to cum before time if we keep going," Beth said as I continued to finger-fuck her, so I extricated my fingers out of her vagina and her bowels, those on my left hand sticky with teen pussy juice, and Beth turned her attention to my underpants.

"These need to come off," Beth said.

"No complaints from me," I said, as Beth took off my undies and left me completely naked.

The young Mormon indicated my throbbing erection. "I want to suck your dick." Beth could not have been more direct in her statement.

"Of course," I said.

Beth looked at me. "But I want to suck it like I'm a cheap dirty slut. You want me to suck your big black cock on my knees like I'm a cheap dirty little white slut, don't you Kevin?"

"Yeah!" I yelled out, climbing off the bed as did Beth.

I stood up, my erection at close to 90 degrees, and Beth went to the other side of her bedroom. Still barefoot and in her bra and panties, Beth got down on all fours and crawled across her bedroom floor like a dog, before stopping at my bare feet.

Looking up at me with her big wide innocent blue eyes, Beth got up on her knees so her face was level with my groin, before the teenager went down, taking my big black cock in her mouth and sucking me off. Pleasure went through every inch of my tall black as Beth gave me a head job, licking at my uncircumcised cock, sometimes her tongue traversing my shaft, other times sucking nice and hard. Beth's fingers teased my balls, other times her mouth left my dick to suck on my scrotum.

Still down on her knees at my feet, Beth stopped giving me fellatio and said, "I like being a slut and doing things my boyfriend and parents would never approve of by sucking your cock. Guess what I want to do next?"

"Bible study?" I joked, to which Beth playfully swiped at my erection and giggled.

"No silly," she said. Then in her seductive tone she said, "I want to take my bra and my panties off, and sit on your face while I suck your cock some more, while you eat out my pussy and my asshole."

"Again, no complaints from me," I said.

Beth climbed up off her knees so she stood next to me. "I'll take off my bra, if we leave it to you we'll still be here when my parents get home, but you can take off my panties."

Beth was correct in that I would struggle to remove her bra, we had tried it once and it hadn't gone well, Beth having to take over and do it herself. I watched as Beth reached behind herself and effortlessly unclasped and removed her bra to expose her wonderful teenage tits. How did girls do that so easily?

I then took hold of Beth's panty waistband and slid her teen panties down her long legs to her ankles, Beth stepping her bare feet out of them, me taking an opportunity to perve at the sticky saddle damp with young Beth's feminine excitement.

Putting Beth's pussy-scented panties to one side, I looked at the private parts of Beth's body her undies had been covering. At the front her wonderful triangle of blonde pubic hair that grew over her feminine mound, and at the back Beth's bare bottom, two perfect firm cheeks somewhat peach shaped. Beth's ass was so hot, in fact if there was a competition for the best girl's bottom in America with an entrant from each of the 50 states, Beth could well represent Utah.

I lay flat on my back and Beth straddled my head one bare foot each side, and I looked up with my mouth watering at the wonderful sights between her legs. Sights that got closer and closer as Beth lowered her pussy down, me staring at her perfect pink oval-shaped vagina and her darker pink tight anus that looked like a little starfish until finally Beth was sitting on my face, adjusting her cunt so it was comfortable and in the right position for me to pleasure it.

With Beth and I both tall, 69 was a perfect position for us, and Beth leaned her tall young body forward, going down and taking my black dick in my mouth to suck me off. I inhaled the wonderful female scents of pussy from between Beth's legs, the blonde curls of pubic hair that grew around her pussy doing a good job of trapping her girly smells.

After giving Beth's box a good sniff, I inserted my tongue up into the wet confines of her vagina, Beth squirming on my face and her moans somewhat stifled by her giving me a blow job at the same time. I licked her deeper and harder, sending my pink tongue that contrasted with my black skin right up her teenage love hole, traversing her twat and licking her labia, or circling her clitoris, all the while drinking Beth's pussy juice.

My tongue explored more of Beth's private female regions, moving away from Beth's vagina and to the sensitive skin separating her vulva and her anus, before topping at her anal opening, pressing my tongue hard against the entrance to her bowels and feeling her writhing on my face. I licked the inner area of Beth's buttocks before going back to her asshole, the smell of the young girl's pussy coupled with her sucking my dick making this even hotter.

While Beth and I both loved doing 69 together, we had never cum in that position and only once during oral sex. This was when the only chance we had to spend some time together coincided with Beth's period and she had cramps and wasn't keen on me seeing her menstrual blood so she sucked my dick instead, drinking all my cum when I ejaculated into her mouth. It was so hot, the forbidden knowledge that Beth was menstruating when she did this making even more exciting.

Today Beth obviously didn't have her period, although given how wet and sticky she was down there one might have thought that on touch alone that it was her time of the month. However, as Beth extricated my cock from her mouth and lifted her pussy up from my face before leaping off the bed the place she headed was her underwear drawer, in which she kept her supply of sanitary pads and tampons.

I sat up on the bed watching Beth as she opened the drawer containing her feminine hygiene products, which sat in the center with her bras on one side, her panties on the other. Beth took out a packet of maxi-pads, but rather than extricating one of the white rectangular feminine napkins within she instead took out a condom, Beth's period pads the place where we kept these items hidden for when we were having fun together.

Beth closed the drawer and came back to the bed, sitting beside me, opening the condom packet and rolling the white contraceptive onto my big black cock, Beth securing it in place. She then untied her pony-tail so her tresses of long blonde hair were hanging loose.

"So Kevin, which is it today?" Beth asked teasingly, opening and closing her legs to flash her snatch at me. "Missionary? Doggy style? Cowgirl? Or how about with me bent over the bed with my ass in the air?"

My cock throbbed as I thought about how we had done all those positions in the past. When I had fucked Beth over her bed what made it so hot was that we were both fully clothed, and I had pulled down my pants and Beth had her stirrup-pant leggings and her panties down around her ankles as we fucked.

Missionary was nice and sensual, Beth spreading her legs wide, me climbing on top of her and pushing deep into her. Doggy-style was hot and kinky, Beth on her knees with her ass high in the air, me able to see her vagina and anus before mounting and humping her from behind, my big black balls slapping against the soft white skin of Beth's buttocks.

However, Beth on top of me riding me cowgirl was so hot. One her feminine wetness soaked my groin as we screwed, two her big boobs bounced up and down as she rode my erection. Plus we hadn't done it in this position for a few weeks, so the answer was clear. "Cowgirl."

Beth smiled. "Good, I like it on top."

"I know you do," I said.

"Plus you get to perve on my tits bouncing up and down," Beth laughed.

I feigned indignation. "Who? Me? Never!"

"Yeah right," Beth laughed. "Now come on, lie down before this goes down." Beth indicated my erection.

I did as Beth told me, lying back on the bed as Beth climbed on top of me, straddling my groin then lowering her vagina down and pushing my cock up her pussy, gasping slightly as it was a tight fit. The toes on Beth's bare feet clenched and unclenched. I could feel how hot Beth was up her cunt even through the condom, and as the young girl got herself into position it sent pleasurable feelings through my penis and through my body.

Beth leaned forward, her bare white breasts tickling my chest and we exchanged a deep, sensual kiss, before Beth began to ride me.

We quickly got into a rhythm that accentuated the pleasure for both of us, me thrusting deep up into Beth as she pushed her pussy down and other times we went slower, me grinding my cock close to Beth's cervix. As Beth rode me her long blonde hair flew around, and her big teenage tits bounced up and down, making it more pleasurable. Beth's facial expressions clearly indicated she was enjoying herself a lot.

The hot sticky sensations of Beth's pussy juice on my groin was a turn on as was the associated smell. The wonderful musty scents of aroused teenage pussy filled the bedroom as the young girl got more and more excited the closer and closer we got to orgasm.

Beth was certainly not a quiet girl having sex, in fact she had a very interesting vocabulary for a well-brought-up Mormon girl. 'Fuck me, fuck me harder!', 'Kevin, get that cock right up my cunt' and 'Don't be a sissy, fuck the shit out of me!' were among some of the phrases to escape Beth's mouth that looked like butter wouldn't melt in it. Obviously her request for me to 'fuck the shit out of her' was metaphorical and not literal, such a scenario if taken literally would have been messy, smelly, unpleasant and embarrassing for both of us.

Beth's foul mouth during intercourse was pretty hot, but I don't think her reserved and ultra-religious Mormon boyfriend Mark would have approved as he watched me fucking his girlfriend from the framed photograph on the bedside table. Again, Mark would be in for a big shock on their wedding night in a few years' time when he found out what Beth was like in bed despite supposedly being a virgin.

With the smell of Beth's vagina in the bedroom, the sight of her tits bouncing, the reflection of her bare bottom in a mirror and the forbidden sensation of the photograph of Mark watching me fuck the shit out of his secretly foul-mouthed girlfriend (again metaphorically not literally) soon orgasm was approaching for me, and give how wet Beth was, her too.

"Come on Kevin, don't be a fag, fuck me harder, make me cum, cum up my pussy!" Beth screeched, her pretty face contorted with the delights of coitus.

I figured as Beth was the teenage daughter of Dad's most important customer and that the customer is always right I should do as I was instructed and fucked Beth harder. Beth, very sweaty from such hard cowgirl sex rode my dick harder and I felt her cunt getting wetter still. She squealed loudly, her hot body going rigid, the teenage toes of her pretty bare feet clenching hard.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Beth screamed, a rush of the young girl's pussy juice absolutely saturating my groin.

The sensations, smells and sounds of Beth's orgasm drove me wild. I of course could not feel her pleasure but Beth had described it to me in the past, so I could imagine the waves of pleasure from Beth's clitoris going through her vagina and up into her bowels, the muscles of Beth's rectum and anus clenching tight as she came.

It was enough to send me over the edge and to orgasm. My tall body, covered in my own sweat and Beth's pussy juice, went rigid and my balls released a tidal wave of semen up my cock, my dick exploding the sticky white fluid deep inside Beth's vagina.

Had I not been wearing a condom, my semen would have swum up Beth's birth canal and into her uterus, some finding their way into her fallopian tubes locating one of her eggs released by her ovaries and making Beth a teenage mother to a half white, half black baby nine months from now. Happily for both of us, as I was wearing a condom I ejaculated into this, and Beth and there was no danger of any scandal of the daughter of a wealthy and devout Mormon family falling pregnant with a colored and illegitimate baby at the age 18.