Forbidden Fun with the Mormons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I got into Lori's pants, she was going to get into mine first. "I think we'd better get these off before they burst," she said, as we sat on the edge of the bed together.

Lori's hands went to my groin and she eagerly pulled down my underpants to release my big black cock, and my big black balls, the pretty Mormon housewife's big blue eyes going wide at the sight. "Now do to do the things I never do with my husband," she said.

The sight of Lori barefoot and in her bra and panties taking hold of my cock was almost enough to send me to premature orgasm, and Lori's touch to my cock nearly did it again. Lori teased my penis with her gentle fingers, sometimes stroking my balls through my scrotum. Then getting down on all fours with her panty-covered ass in the air, Lori went down, taking my dick in her mouth and sucking me off, the photograph of her husband watching his wife sucking off a young black man the same age as their eldest daughter in his bedroom.

For a woman with a boring sex life with her husband, Lori was very good at fellatio, and she sucked me off harder and harder, other times slowing down to lick my penis slowly and gently. Another time she removed her mouth from my cock and instead licked my black balls, this nearly as hot as her sucking my dick.

While this was pure pleasure, on the other hand I was kind of glad when Lori pulled her head out of my groin as I was pretty close to ejaculating, and didn't want to cum prematurely. Lori removed my lowered underpants so I was now completely naked, and Lori still in her underwear.

"You like my tits, Kevin?" Lori teased.

"I do," I said.

"I never would have guessed," laughed Lori. "So, you want to see them for real? What a dumb question, of course you do."

Lori reached behind herself and unclasped her brassiere, the undergarment falling away to reveal her magnificent D cup breasts, which Lori fondled underneath, making them look even bigger. "My husband doesn't appreciate my boobs," lamented Lori. "He thinks they've served their purpose, feeding the kids when they were babies, and I might as well be flat-chested. I think you'll like playing with my tits somewhat more than stuffy old Mr. Anderson."

Still finding it hard to believe I was touching Lori's boobs -- used to feed Beth and her brothers and sisters when they were infants -- I fondled her magnificent mammary glands, stroking her hard nipples and seeing the pleasure on her pretty face. I licked her tits, felt the soft flesh and even put my head between her enormous boobs to Lori's amusement. Seriously, how could Howard Anderson not be interested in the wonderful big tits on his stunning wife?

Lori knelt on the bed and pulled open the front of her panties, both of us looking down there at the curls of blonde pubic hair that grew on her mound, just like the pussy hair of her eldest daughter. "Put your hand down my pants, Kevin, don't be shy," Lori whispered.

Again, the photo of Howard Anderson could only watch helplessly as a young black man put his hand down the front of the white panties of his white wife. My hand stroked Lori's pubic hair, and went deeper between her legs and into her crotch, feeling her sticky and damp pussy as I went deeper.

"Don't let this hand be idle Kevin," said Lori, to which I put my left hand down the back of Lori's panties, feeling the cheeks of her bottom. I went deeper with both hands, getting very sticky fingers as I pleasured Lori's vagina, circling her clitoris and pushing the digits deeper up her pussy hole.

At the back, my fingers explored Lori further between her ass-crack, before Lori stopped as my finger came into direct contact with her anus, the tall woman going rigid.

"Sorry, I won't touch you down there if you don't like it," I said.

"No need to apologize, Kevin," said Lori. "It was just unusual something other than toilet paper or a wash cloth touching me back there." She put that seductive look on her face again. "You know what one of my most forbidden fantasies is, that I think about in bed at night when my husband hasn't responded to me when I've tried to make myself available to him? For another guy to stick one of his fingers up my ass. Preferably a younger, African-American guy..."

"Well that won't be a fantasy anymore," I said, pushing my finger against Lori's anus and sliding my finger up into her bowels, to which Lori gasped. Like Beth, Lori was hot and tight up her back passage, and I could feel the walls of her rectum closing around my finger. What the photograph of Mr. Anderson thought of seeing this was not clear.

After finger-fucking Lori's vagina and ass for another minute or so, she asked me, "Do you want to know another fantasy of mine, Kevin?"

I smiled. "I think I do."

Lori also smiled. "To take off my panties, sit on the face of a young African-American guy and suck his dick while he eats me out. On the bed where I sleep with my husband."

"I think I like that idea," I said.

"I thought you would," said Lori, that fun sparkle in her eyes, a feature that could also be observed with her daughter.

Extricating my fingers from Lori's vagina and anus, I got out of her panties and watched as Lori removed her damp, pussy-stained panties, sliding them down her long legs and off over her bare feet. Lori was now completely naked, and what a sight this was to behold.

Her triangle of blonde pubic hair on her front mound was wonderful, so much like her teenage daughter's pubic hair, and at the back Lori had a wonderful peach-shaped bare bottom, again very much the same shape as Beth's bottom.

"Lie down nice and flat Kevin, and let me rock your world," Lori promised me.

I lay in the spot where Mr. Anderson presumably slept and watched as his wife put one of her bare feet on each side of my torso. My eyes bulged and my erection throbbed at the wonderful sight of Lori's pretty pink vagina above my head. The view got even better as Lori lowered her pussy down and I got to see her tight little anus, before she sat on my face and got herself into position. I could feel Lori's pussy juice on my face, and I could most definitely smell her female fragrance, the way Lori and Beth's pussies both smelled very similar for both mother and daughter.

Lori leaning her tall figure forward and taking my cock in her mouth was heaven, but eating out Lori's twat was even hotter. I stuck my tongue deep up her love hole, her pussy juice going into my mouth and onto my lips, and other times circled her clitoris. Her blonde pubic hair, which grew around her vagina helped keep Lori's girly smells between her legs, and I eagerly sniffed in every snatch smell.

Lori writhed on my face and fellated me harder as I ate her out, and it wasn't only Lori's front bottom that I was giving plenty of attention, it was her back bottom too. My tongue traversed Lori's twat and found the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus, and driven wild by the musty female smells I licked her there, before moving my tongue to her asshole and licking her tight rear opening. Lori moaned at feeling my tongue on her anus, but this was stifled as her mouth was full of my dick.

As I continued to lick Lori's most private parts of her body and she continued to go down on my cock, licking at it like it was a popsicle, I again wondered what the humorless Mr. Anderson would think if he could see his hot wife sitting on a young black man's face being eaten out while sucking his dick on his marital bed? Probably even less impressed than if he knew the same young black man was doing the same things with his eldest teenage daughter.

Again, I felt myself getting close to orgasm as Lori took my dick out of her mouth and lifted her pussy and ass out of my face, climbing off the bed and retrieving a condom from her purse, which she unwrapped and slid onto my erection with her sensual fingers.

"This is a must, as you might have gathered, I get pregnant really easily," she said.

"Wow, I never would have guessed," I laughed. "So, which position would you like?"

"I've never done doggy style before," said Lori. "I've tried to convince my husband to fuck me doggy-style, but he wasn't going for it. But I think a certain young black man might like to fuck me when I'm on all fours with my white ass in the air, right Kevin?"

With that, Lori got on all fours on the bed and thrust her beautiful bare bottom high in the air. She made a wonderful sight, and I drooled at the sight of her vagina and anus as I got into position behind her to mount and fuck her.

I embraced Lori from behind, reaching around to fondle her big tits hanging down, before pushing my big black condom-covered cock up Lori's pussy. Due to being so turned on her vagina had plenty of lubrication and with eight babies having come down Lori's birth canal and out of her vagina over the years her pussy was nowhere near as tight as that of her teenage daughter, but regardless Lori gasped as I fully entered her, and I saw the toes on her bare feet clench tight.

Doggy-style sex with Beth was hot, and doing it with her mom was hotter still. Lori squealed and swore as I fucked her, her blonde hair flying around and her tits wobbling, my dick going up deep inside Lori close to her cervix each time I thrust up her pussy, my big black balls slapping against the white cheeks of Lori's naked ass. The whole bedroom smelled of Lori's pussy, taking the hotness factor out of the atmosphere and into space. Like Beth, Lori seemed to have a liking for instructing me to 'fuck the shit out of her' during coitus.

I glanced to one side, the photograph of the humorless Howard Anderson staring at me as I fucked his wife in their bedroom. Fuck, was that guy just boring, or was he a closeted homosexual? How could anyone not want to fuck a woman as hot and wild as his own wife in this position? How did they even have one kid, let alone eight? Perhaps when they wanted to have kids, Mr. Anderson simply jerked off into a cup, then his wife syphoned the ejaculate up with a turkey baster and then sprayed it up her vagina to get pregnant?

Lori and I were sweating profusely as our intense doggy-style fuck continued. Finally, I reached the point of no return and my orgasm went through my body. "Fuck, fuck yeah!" I yelled out as my balls sent a rush of semen up through my penis. As I was wearing a condom it captured the sticky white cum, preventing it from spraying up into Lori's birth canal and uterus, and any semen swimming up Lori's fallopian tubes to find any eggs that her ovaries had released during her current monthly cycle.

Within seconds of my own orgasm, Lori also came. I saw the toes on her bare feet clench, she squealed out, 'Fuck yes, fuck Kevin!' and I felt the rush of sticky pussy juice soak my groin, the smell of vagina getting stronger. I imagined the orgasm going from Lori's clit and through her pussy and into her anus and up her bowels the way her daughter had described how an orgasm works for girls.

I withdrew from Lori and we rolled onto the bed together, kissing and caressing each other's naked and sweaty bodies as we recovered our breath post-orgasm.

"That was amazing, Lori," I said as I stroked the blonde hair of my much older lover, not only the long hair on her head but her pubic hair too.

"It was," agreed Lori, stroking my forehead. "You know that was the first proper orgasm I've had during sex for years? I think the last time Howard made me cum was the night I fell pregnant with the twins, and they're in middle school now."

"So what do you do then?" I asked.

"I fake it," said Lori. "I've become so used to faking my orgasms with my husband that I could be an adult actress in pornographic films."

"I don't think Mr. Anderson would like that," I said.

"No, he wouldn't, but then again my husband doesn't like a lot of things," said Lori matter-of-factly as she removed my condom and tied a knot in it. "Like us showering together. You know the last time we showered together? In 1979, and that was because we were running late for church not because we'd just had sex."

Given Beth and I had been aged four in 1979 and now were high school graduates about to start college in the fall it certainly was a long time ago, and Lori was clearly in need of a sensual shower with a lover. Luckily, I was just the guy to make this come true.

I followed Lori as she walked on her bare feet into the ensuite bathroom she and her husband shared, perving on her bottom and enjoying the sight as she bent over in front of me to move the bath mat. Then Lori turned on the shower and we stepped under the warm droplets.

Showering with super-hot middle-aged mom Lori was just as sexy as showering with her super-hot 18-year-old daughter. We kissed and caressed under the water, my black skin and Lori's white skin contrasting. Seeing Lori's big boobs covered in soap was hot, but even hotter was seeing the suds and bubbles in Lori's pubic hair as we washed her pussy together. With her front bottom washed, now it was time for her back bottom and I watched with wide eyes as Lori washed the cheeks of her bottom and then her anal area, applying a wash cloth to this most private part of her body. If I could be an inanimate object, then that wash cloth might be high on my list of choices.

My erection stirred again as Lori washed the residual semen from my cock and balls but I kept it under control, before we rinsed off, me enjoying watching the soapy water running down Lori's long legs to her bare feet and the shower floor.

We dried off and walked naked into the bedroom. "I need some fresh panties after that," Lori said, indicating the flowery pants she had worn earlier, now sticky and damp and stained by pussy from the wearer's aroused vagina.

I watched as Lori reached into her underwear drawer and took out a new white D cup bra and a pair of white full-brief panties. Lori stepped her bare feet into her new panties and pulled them up, adjusting them around her bottom and her box, then restrained her big tits with her new bra.

Lori put on her blouse and long flowery skirt, while I put on my clothes and then for the next few hours Lori went back to being a middle-aged Mormon housewife and me to being a contractor working in the wealthy clients' garden. As I was raking up some clippings near the pool and tennis court, I thought that the first thing Lori would do inside was to remove all potential evidence of what she had been up to with me.

Packing my stuff away in the van, Lori came up to me and said, "Kevin, there's one more thing I'd like your help with before you leave."

"Sure Lori," I said, following her into the house where she led me to the laundry room in the basement.

"Now Kevin, as I mentioned earlier I've seen you perving on my daughter's panties on the line on laundry day, and I've seen you perving on my panties on the line. I need to wash my panties now, so how about I give you a treat and something to look forward the next time we get to spend some time together alone?"

Lori picked up a pair of her pink full-brief panties out of the hamper and twirled them around in her fingers. I grinned. "I think I like that idea."

"I'm sure you will," said Lori, holding out her pink panties for me to sniff before putting them in the washing machine. I stood there, my shorts showing a bulge as Lori extricated one pair of her panties after another from the hamper allowing me to sniff the crotch, and absorb the musty pussy smells on the double cotton saddles. The smell of vagina on Lori's dirty panties was almost identical to the smell of vagina on Beth's dirty panties when the kinky Mormon teenager allowed me to smell her underwear.

Lori had pure white panties, pastel pink, blue, yellow, green, lilac, orange and apricot panties and some white pairs with flowers on the fabric, but all smelled equally great, just like Beth's pussy stained panties. With her underwear now in the machine, Lori added her bras and some other clothes, before turning on the machine and walking me to the front door.

"I think I'll be calling you over a few times this summer to help me with certain things, Kevin," smiled Lori.

"I think I'm going to have fun this summer," I agreed.

"And double the fun when my daughter gets back from her trip in the mountains and national parks," Lori said.

We exchanged an embrace and a deep kiss, me fondling Lori's bottom and feeling her panty lines under the fabric of her long floral skirt, before I went on my way.

I passed the cat on the way to the front door, the feline glaring accusingly at me before growling and slinking away, hissing. It was the same look it gave me whenever I had snuck into the house to fuck Beth and now it clearly knew I had banged Beth's mom too.

And a strange young black man engaging in sexual intercourse with the eldest teenage daughter and the matriarch of the Anderson family would never do at all according to the cat I was very lucky that the cat, the only witness to my secret sexual shenanigans with Beth and now Lori, could not speak English nor could it use technology.

If it could, I would be in big trouble. The cat would get into the Anderson family's home office and dial the number of Beth's boyfriend Mark and report what his supposedly virginal Mormon girlfriend got up to with an African-American classmate from high school. It would then call New York, either the hotel where Mr. Anderson was staying or by calling the house-brick size cell phone Howard Anderson carried directly to report his wife's infidelity with a young black man. And finally, it would send a fax to my father detailing in writing what his no-good son got up to with the wife and eldest daughter of his most important customer.

Fortunately, none of us were ever caught, and Mark, Mr. Anderson and my father remained clueless about what was going on. I continued to have hot sex with Lori and Beth separately for the rest of 1993 and into 1994. Lori of course knew about Beth and I, but Beth never found out about me and her mother.

Eventually of course life moved on and the affairs finished. With so many kids Lori and Howard Anderson had lots of grandchildren in the following years, Beth and Mark having three daughters and two sons after they married. To this day I wonder what happened on their wedding night when Mark found out how wild the supposedly virginal Beth was in bed, but of course I will never know.

I married Michelle, a pretty African-American girl who I met in college, and we have a teenage son and daughter, but sometimes I still think about fooling around with Lori and Beth Anderson many years earlier, and need to wait until I'm home alone to properly re-live my memories in my mind - with a large box of tissues close handy of course ....

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT