Forbidden Fun with the Mormons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori went inside the house and I only saw her intermittently at the windows as she did housework such as dusting and cleaning the panes. By this stage I was working out in the back garden, raking up some cuttings near the pool and putting them in the trash, when the sliding door opened and out stepped Lori, who looked at the blue sky overhead, the time now getting on towards 11 am.

"Boy, it sure is warm today," said Lori. "You look like you've been working hard. How about you come in for a nice glass of fresh home-made lemonade?"

"Thanks Mrs. Anderson, I wouldn't say no," I said, following Lori back into the house, my conscience reminding me not to look at the shape of her bottom.

"Have a seat Kevin," said Lori, indicating for me to take a seat on the stool at a kitchen bench, which I did.

I watched as Lori took a pitcher of lemonade out of the refrigerator and two glasses, before pouring two drinks and handing me one.

"Thank you," I said, taking a drink and noting how cool and refreshing it was on such a warm summer's day. "That's really nice lemonade."

Lori took a sip of her own drink. "Thank you Kevin. It's my mother's recipe, we all love it."

Cold lemonade was perfect for a hot summer's day but had it been the middle of winter with snow falling from the cloudy Utah skies and a freezing breeze blowing down from the mountains or off the waters of the Salt Lake, then there was no way that Lori Anderson would have offered me a hot drink. This wasn't out of rudeness, just that as very devout Mormons they did not drink any hot drinks such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate or cocoa, nor did they drink any alcohol.

"So did Mr. Anderson get away on his flight okay?" I asked.

Lori nodded. "Yes, he's well on his way to New York now."

"Wow New York, I've always wanted to visit New York and see the sights."

Lori nodded. "Well Howard is going for business, he's back next Monday, but one of his meetings is tomorrow in that restaurant in the North Tower of the World Trade Center with views of the entire city. I don't think he'll be complaining about that."

"It would be so great to go to the Twin Towers," I said, averting my eyes from a twin set of interesting things, the shape of Lori's enormous boobs swelling out the front of her blouse. "You can see the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building, Central Park, plus so much more. Your husband is so lucky."

Lori nodded. "Yes, we went to New York once and the view from the Twin Towers is amazing. I'm sure you'll get there one day Kevin."

"Yes, no hurry, I've got plenty of time to see them," I said.

"Of course, Beth and her friends are enjoying some nice views up in the mountains and national parks at the moment," said Lori conversationally, as she took another drink and played with her wedding and engagement rings on her left hand.

"Have you heard from Beth?" I asked. "How is she going?"

"She called me the second night, let me know everything was fine and they were enjoying themselves," said Lori. "Actually, it's a bit strange in this house at the moment, no teenagers, so very quiet. I wouldn't be complaining except for one thing. Nobody to help me with the VCR."

"What's wrong with the VCR?" I asked.

"Silly me, I managed to wipe all the pre-set programs last night," said Lori. "Older people like me and technology are a bad mix. Beth's pretty good with that sort of thing but she's obviously away with the church group and the rest of the older kids are away too. Luke my second eldest son is always the best with things like this, but he's in New Zealand so that's no good."

"Would you like me to take a look at your video?" I asked. "I'm a teenager, I'm sure I can work out what to do with it."

Lori looked pleased. "Yes, thank you Kevin. That's if you don't mind?"

"Of course not, I'm happy to do it," I said. "So where's your VCR?"

"In the living room, I'll show you."

Lori led the way into the living room, and I kept having to look at the floor and ceiling to keep my eyes from straying to the shape of Lori's bottom in her long flowery skirt. The Anderson cat passed by and it gave me an accusing look as if to say, "I know that you've been perving on the bottom of the mistress of the house, now cut it out."

"This is the problem video," said Lori, indicating the living room VCR.

"It's exactly the same brand as the one we have at home," I said, relieved that it was something I should be able to fix pretty easily. I had been concerned it might have been some sort of obscure Betamax model rather than a VHS, and I would have been all at sea. "So what needs to be done?"

Lori explained the problems and as I turned on the VCR to set to work, she said, "Could you please excuse me for a few minutes, Kevin? I just need to run to the bathroom."

"Sure Mrs. Anderson," I said, continuing to work on re-setting the video's timer function while Lori left the room.

The large Anderson house contained several bathrooms, one of which was a first floor guest bathroom located not far from the living room and this was the one Lori went into, me able to hear the sound of her closing and locking the door. In the quiet of the house for the next five minutes I was able to hear the intermittent sounds of Lori unwinding toilet paper from the roll each time she needed it, and like with Beth previously I was unable to believe that a woman as perfect as Lori Anderson would actually go to the toilet and use toilet paper. Of course she does, the more sensible side of my brain reminded me, but still I found it hard to believe.

I heard Lori flush the toilet and wash her hands, then her tall attractive figure re-entered the living room, me noticing her adjusting her panties through her long floral skirt.

"I'm just about done Mrs. Anderson," I said.

"You're very good, Kevin," Lori replied. "Oh, and please call me Lori."

I was a bit surprised, calling the wife of my father's most important client by her Christian name seemed wrong. "Um okay, sure um, Lori."

Lori laughed. "You look so worried Kevin. It's fine to call me Lori. After all, it's what my parents named me. Oh, but when my husband gets back keep calling him Mr. Anderson rather than Howard, I don't think he'd be too impressed."

No way was I going to call Mr. Anderson Howard. "I won't Mrs. Anderson, sorry, I mean Lori. Well, I think your VCR is fixed now."

Lori smiled, making her pretty face even more attractive. "Thanks Kevin, I really appreciate it, but I might need to keep your number close handy in case I go and mess it up again."

We both laughed and I asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you Lori?"

Lori considered this, then without showing any change of moment casually said, "Well Kevin, you can come upstairs with me to my bedroom, get into my panties and do all the same things with me that you and Beth like to do when you're alone together."

I swore my heart stopped beating, I felt hot and cold simultaneously, and if possible my skin would have turned white. "What?" I gasped.

"I know all about what you and my daughter get up to," said Lori. "And I want you to do them with me."

"Lori, there must be some sort of misunderstanding..." I managed to stammer, but Lori placed her index finger on my lips to indicate for me to be quiet.

"Don't bullshit to me Kevin," she said. "I was born in 1948 and that sure wasn't yesterday. Come and have a seat, I think that we need to have a talk."

Trembling, I went and sat next to Lori Anderson on the couch, the tall blonde housewife regarding me with her big blue eyes just like those of her eldest daughter. I had clearly been found out, and all I could do was say in a small voice, "How did you know?"

"Mothers notice these things," said Lori. "There's just that way you look at Beth, and the way she acts around you. Even before that, I noticed that whenever you were working here on laundry day you would look at Beth's bras and panties on the line. And another time I saw you coming out of our house when everyone else was out except Beth. You weren't working there that day, and when I got home Beth seemed to have that vibe about her, like she'd had a really good time but couldn't tell anyone about it."

I sat trembling, my stomach doing somersaults as Lori continued. "Last month I happened to get my period a few days early, and when you've got so many kids to worry about you can forget to buy things like pads and tampons, so I went into Beth's room to get a sanitary pad and besides pads guess what I found in the packet? Condoms. Mark and Beth both firmly believe in abstinence with each other before marriage, and it would be unlikely Beth would be secretly screwing around with him."

Sitting in front of Lori, I found myself finding it hard to believe that Lori actually got her period, much like with Beth. My more logical part of my brain told me of course Lori had periods, as a mother of eight it would be kind of hard to fall pregnant if she didn't have a menstrual cycle. Then another part of my brain reminded me that I had been busted, and that I was in very real danger of Mr. Anderson and my father finding out that I had been fucking Beth Anderson for several months now.

"Are you mad about it?" I asked.

Lori shook her head. "Well, maybe a little at the start. My Mom instincts and faith came to the fore first, and I kept wishing that my daughter would keep it in her pants and follow the teachings of the Latter Day Saints Church and stay loyal to her boyfriend and a virgin until marriage. But as I thought about it more, I was glad for Beth having fun and then I became more than a little envious."

"Envious?" I was confused.

"Oh yes," said Lori, twisting strands of her long blonde hair in her fingers in a very flirtatious manner. "Every woman has a secret sexual fantasy. You know what mine is? To get fucked by a handsome young black man like you, Kevin. The other week, I had an appointment with my gynecologist and he was away sick with the flu, so there was a nice-looking young African-American locum filling in. Taking off my panties and putting my feet in the stirrups for him to examine my vagina was so hot. But we couldn't do anything that I wanted to, you know Hippocratic Oath, other patients waiting, totally unrealistic. But we're alone in this big house, and you can do whatever you like with me. It will be our little secret."

Lori put her hand on my knee, and I felt fear so much that it was making me dizzy. "Mrs. Anderson -- Lori -- you're married."

Lori was not moved. "Yes, I am. But my daughter has a serious boyfriend in Mark, and you don't seem to think about him before you jump into bed together."

"But being married is different," I said. "What about Mr. Anderson? Wouldn't he be upset if he found out about this?"

"Of course he would be upset about it," said Lori. "But my husband is in New York and what Howard doesn't know can't hurt him. Anyway Kevin, would you like to know what sex with Howard is like?"

I half nodded, half shook my head, afraid to ask and Lori continued anyway.

"It is the most boring experience you could ever imagine, and I grew up in the 1950s watching those religious epic films so that's saying something," said Lori. "I take off my panties, lie flat on the bed, open my legs and wait for my husband to mount and enter me and then just lie there while he moves back and forth like a robot until he's done about five minutes later. The whole time I'm lying on my back I'm thinking about things like what I need to do the next day, events that are coming up at our church, appointments for the kids, anything like that. There's no foreplay, Howard never touches my tits and there's not even any kissing before, during or after sex."

It didn't seem to be a very satisfying sex-life for Lori, but it was effective enough obviously given Lori had fallen pregnant seven times during her marriage and given birth to eight children. However, I didn't make any comment and was a bit shocked that Lori had referred to her breasts as her tits, it didn't seem the sort of phrase a Mormon housewife would use, but regardless it had come out of her mouth.

Lori then continued talking. "I have to get my thrills in other ways. Like noticing a certain young African-American man named Kevin looking at not only my teenage daughter's bras and panties on the line, but my own bras and panties too. I see you looking at Beth when she walks by, and then I see you doing the same with me, you wouldn't believe how hot it makes me feel."

Lori looked into my still shocked face, laughed good-naturedly and stroked my left cheek. "Kevin, you look so nervous. It's just sex, you know where you get into my pants and insert your penis into my vagina? You and my daughter have been having plenty of sex over the past few months, now she's away for the next few weeks so how about you come upstairs and show her Mom how it's done?"

Without waiting for me to deliver any reply and clearly not about to take no for an answer, Lori took me by the hand and led me upstairs like a dog on the lead and into the master bedroom she shared with her husband. I had obviously never been in there before and it was pretty nice, however there was a recent photograph of Howard and Lori Anderson and the eyes of Mr. Anderson seemed to stare out at me as though observing what was about to happen between me and his wife.

"Nerves haven't affected this too much," laughed Lori, pointing at my groin and rubbing my erection through the fabric of my shorts. I looked down and noticed the bulge for the first time. I was shocked, I was so nervous about Beth's Mom first revealing she knew all about what we had been up to these last few months, then coming onto me herself.

"No, I guess not," I stammered.

"Let's see if I can make it even bigger," Lori whispered seductively.

We stood in front of the bed that Howard and Lori Anderson shared and the tall blonde embraced me tight, laughing the same turned-on laugh as that of her eldest daughter as she felt my erection against one of her thighs. I likewise embraced Lori, as she lowered her pretty face into my own face and kissed me on the lips. It was shallow at first but without doubt passionate, before our lips locked and we kissed deeply, our tongues intertwining as we French-kissed, me able to taste Lori's mint mouth-wash on her perfect shiny Mormon teeth.

I felt Lori's hand on my back, stroking my muscle tone, and I moved my own hand to Lori's back, feeling through her blouse the clasp of the bra that held her enormous D-cup boobs in place. Feeling Lori's hands on my butt, I moved one of my hands down to Lori's bottom, feeling her firm buttocks and the elastic of her panties though her long flowery skirt, Lori squirming and lightly laughing at the touch to her backside.

Stopping kissing, Lori then said, "One of my strictest rules in this house is no shoes on the furniture, so we'd better take off our shoes."

I obediently sat on the edge of the bed to remove my shoes and socks and watched as Lori slid of her sandals, leaving the tall middle-aged mother barefoot. Lori had such pretty bare feet just like her daughter, and I hoped that she would like me to play with them as much as Beth did.

Lori leaped her tall figure onto the bed beside me, her long blonde hair flying around, and for a few seconds it was like I was looking 27 years into the future and the year 2020 at a 45-year-old Beth, so similar were the mother and daughter. Sitting beside me, Lori stroked my arm and laughed softly. "You keep looking at my feet, Kevin, just like the way you look at Beth's feet when she's not wearing any shoes."

"You have such nice feet," I said, looking at Lori's toes.

"My husband wouldn't notice if I had both amputated and walked around on two stumps," said Lori. She smiled at me. "He would notice though if he walked in and saw a handsome young black man playing around with my bare feet while looking up my skirt at my panties. Lucky for us my husband is on the other side of the country so he can't see just that."

Lori lay back on the bed, holding her pretty bare feet out to me, wriggling her toes in the same way Beth did. With a teasing look on her pretty face, Lori opened her long legs and I looked up her long floral skirt to a wonderful sight, that of Lori's panty-covered crotch. I could feel my erection throbbing as I looked at Lori's white cotton full-brief panties with pink and purple flowers that matched her skirt, and thought about the wonderful things that her underwear covered.

While perving on Lori's panties I stroked her bare feet, Lori moaning and twitching as I caressed and rubbed her soles, toes and arches. "That feels so great!" Lori exclaimed, as I kissed her feet, then took her right pinky toe in my mouth, sucking on it before working down to her big toe. Like I did with her teenage daughter, I then worked my way down her left foot in the other direction, starting from her big toe and finishing off by sucking her left pinky toe.

"That made me feel so good in my panties," said Lori, pointing at her crotch. "How about you come closer and see what you've done to me."

Like the photograph of Beth's boyfriend Mark who always watched me fuck her in her bedroom, the humorless patriarch Howard Anderson could only stare out from his photograph as I put my head up his wife's skirt, between her legs and into her crotch. The smell of pussy was very evident on Lori's panties, and the musty feminine scent of her arousal drove me crazy.

"Do I smell nice down there?" Lori teased.

"You sure do," I said.

The teasing Lori closed her thighs, trapping my head between her legs and she laughed. "Well it's good you like it, because you aren't going anywhere for a few minutes. Kiss my pussy through my panties, Kevin."

Who was I to refuse an invitation like that? With my head trapped between Lori's long legs I eagerly sniffed her box and kissed the double cotton saddle of her panties, the female dampness evident as I thought about the vagina that lay underneath.

Lori opened her legs and I extricated my head from under her skirt. We looked at each other, and Lori lowered her pretty white face into my black face and we began to make out. We lay back on the bed rolling around, Lori teasing my erection through my shorts so much that I thought that I might fill my undies with a certain white substance. My roaming hands fondled Lori's big D-cup breasts through her blouse, and on Lori's back I felt the clasp of her bra that kept her enormous boobs in place.

I felt Lori's hands on my shirt, and put up no resistance as the older woman removed it, and run her hands over my fit muscle tone. "Now that's what I call a great body for a young man," she said, before removing my shorts and leaving me wearing blue undies sporting a massive bulge at the front, which Lori teased with her sensual fingers, the photograph of her husband watching us.

"Now you take off my blouse and my skirt," Lori prompted.

I did as I was told, and soon Lori was in her white bra with pink and purple flowers and white full-brief panties with matching floral pattern. Her 45-year-old body was sensationally hot, and her tummy so flat for a woman who had been pregnant seven times was amazing, the mother having the same cute naval as that of her oldest daughter.

But most of all, I had never seen a woman looking so great in 'granny panties'. I thought Beth's bikini-style panties were hot, but her mother, wow! Looking at Lori in her underwear, my mouth watered and I thought of three letters -- Y U M -- yum!

Lori and I made out again, rolling around on her marital bed, my hands feeling her big tits through her bra, noting her nipples were hard. I moved my other hand to her panties, tracing the outline of her vulva in the cotton crotch and feeling the dampness from her pussy. Moving my hand to Lori's butt, I touched the soft back panel, feeling the firm cheeks of Lori's bottom that her pants covered. I couldn't wait to see Lori's breasts, pussy and buttocks for real.