Forbidden Fun with the Mormons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of us having cum, Beth stood up and extricated my cock from her cunt and we lay together on the bed to get our breaths back, the smell of pussy very evident in the bedroom. We kissed and caressed, me stroking Beth's hair, both the long blonde hair on her head and the curls of hair on her pubic mound. Other times I touched her big teenage tits, Beth's nipples that were rock-hard during sex now back to normal or I would stroke her bare bottom.

Beth ran her bare feet up and down my legs, tickling me with her toes and traced the black sweaty skin on my chest with her sensual fingers. She looked at the cum-filled condom still on my cock, and her big blue eyes went wider still.

"That doesn't look all that comfortable, let me take care of that," she cooed, going down to my groin. First Beth licked the condom, tasting her own pussy on the rubber before sliding it off my penis, licking the residual sticky white semen from my big black cock, something she clearly enjoyed by the expression on her pretty face.

Being 18-years-old and seeing a hot white naked girl licking cum from my dick this along with the sensation of her tongue had an immediate effect, and I began to rise to the occasion.

Beth giggled as she felt my erection getting bigger. "Down boy."

"It's your fault Beth, you're so hot," I said in mock protest as she took her face out of my groin and we lay together holding hands.

Beth smiled. "We'd better make the most of it that was the last time we get to do it for over two weeks."

"Yeah," I said. "Can I come with you? I promise I'll be good, I'll just keep quiet and do as I'm told, I won't ask dumb questions or anything."

"I don't think I can trust this guy being around lots of pretty Mormon girls," said Beth, stroking my cock which had settled down a bit.

"Yeah, it still sounds interesting though, even if it was for Mormon men in their 60s," I said. "Two weeks of hiking through the mountains and Utah national parks. It's so beautiful up there. Plus you and your friends get to meet lots of different teenagers from Latter Day Saints churches all over America and Canada too."

"I'm definitely looking forward to it," said Beth. "I've done it before, but this is the first time as one of the group leaders. Only problem is no fun with you. Oh, and when I need to go to the toilet and we're camping in a place with no bathrooms and I have to take a roll of toilet paper into the forest and squat. It's bad enough when you only have to pee, but when you need to have a poo it's definitely not a fun experience."

I had mental images of Beth squatting in the woods with her jeans and panties down and a roll of toilet paper in her hand, and the kinky images weren't exactly unpleasant. It must have shown on my face, because Beth seemed to read my mind and laughed.

"You pervert," she admonished me, giving me a mock slap of fake indignation. "I hope that when I'm out in a national park or mountain trail squatting with my pants down behind a tree-- already keeping a watch out for coyotes, cougars, snakes and Gila monster lizards while I'm pooping - that there's not a certain tall African-American perve hiding in the bushes watching me with a camera and binoculars."

"Who me?" I laughed. "Never. Plus like you said, there's lots of wildlife up there. Hiding in the bushes, I might meet a rattle-snake. I wouldn't want that to happen."

"I think the rattle-snake might feel a bit inadequate if he saw this snake and go away and sulk," Beth joked, indicating my black cock. "And for the next two weeks I need to be a good responsible Mormon girls to other Latter Day Saints teenagers from all over America. But at the moment, I can be a bad Mormon girl. Good Mormon girls maintain privacy in the bathroom and don't let guys shower with them, but bad Mormon girls do and that's where we're going right now."

"Oh yeah," I said, following Beth to the bathroom, perving on her bare bottom on the way there.

In the bathroom, Beth turned on the light and exhaust fan and then the shower and we stepped under the warm water, French-kissing and caressing each other, with me fondling the pale white cheeks of Beth's bare bottom as we embraced.

Often as Beth and I had showered together before it never failed to turn me on watching Beth wash her wonderful teenage tits, the young girl's impressive mammary glands covered in soap and bubbles. I watched the soap run down Beth's flat stomach to her pubic hair, and as big a turn on as it was to see Beth washing her boobs, it was even hotter watching her wash her pussy.

Again, I watched as Beth applied plenty of soap and warm water to her vagina, her blonde curls of pubic hair covered in suds with soapy water running down her long legs to her bare feet and the shower floor. Then with her front bottom nice and clean it was the turn of Beth's back bottom. Once again, I watched as Beth turned towards me, giving me a grandstand view of her butt as she washed her buttocks then spread apart her cheeks to wash her anus.

For her part, Beth was pretty insistent on washing my cock and balls, and with the white soap contrasting even more on my black skin and black pubic hair than Beth's fair skin and hair, Beth set to work washing my big black cock and huge balls. Her touch to my penis and scrotum was enough to set off another erection, and Beth laughed.

"You need to think about sad movies, my vagina is too tired for any more of this," she said good-naturedly, indicating her cunt.

My attempts to lose my latest erection were not helped when Beth dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up, and with her legs apart I got a close-up view of her crack.

Beth turned off the shower and we climbed out, drying off then walking naked back to her room, me again admiring Beth's fine young body in the nude.

"I need some fresh panties after that, these ones are way too sticky," said Beth, indicating her polka-dot panties with massive female stains on the saddle. She went to her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of plain white cotton bikini-briefs. I watched as Beth stepped her pretty bare feet into her clean white panties and pulled them up, adjusting them around her bottom and her box so they were nice and comfortable between her legs.

"Talking about panties, I need to do a load of washing before I head off tomorrow otherwise I won't have any clean underwear for the trip," Beth said as we dressed and removed the condom and any other evidence of what we had been up to. She gave me that naughty grin of hers. "You want to come and help me?"

"Um, I think I do," I said, laughing as I put on my shoes.

Beth also laughed. "I thought you might."

Beth collected her dirty panties, some bras and other clothes she needed to wash, and led me to the laundry. To be honest, I wasn't all that much help to Beth as she put her clothes into the machine, unless one counts sniffing each pair of panties in turn before Beth put them into the washer. The musty feminine smells of Beth's cunt stains on the cotton went up my nostrils as the giggling Beth held out each pair of her teen panties in turn for me to smell.

I sniffed all the pairs Beth had given me earlier during foreplay, the still damp white polka dot panties she had worn earlier and other pairs from her hamper. These were a pair of white panties with green cartoon frogs, a pair of white panties with pink and purple flowers and a lilac pair white stars.

"Think about getting into those panties when I get back from camp," said Beth as she finished filling the washing machine and turned it on.

"I think I will," I said.

Beth and I continued to talk for a while just about general things, before we realized that time was passing and I had better be going unless I wanted my Dad to get suspicious about what was taking me so long, or Beth's Mom to get back and wonder what I was doing in the house rather than working in the yard like I was being paid for.

"Well you have a great time and see you when you get back," I said, she and exchanging a passionate kiss, me putting my hand under her skirt and stroking the soft cotton of Beth's white teen panties, Beth lifting one of her ankles in a sign she was turned on. The Anderson family's pet cat watched Beth and I embracing and kissing but unless she spoke English, no way was the cat going to tattle on us.

Beth, looking every inch the pretty girl-next-door from every guy's fantasy waved me goodbye as I backed the van down the driveway. I waved back as I drove away. Nobody would believe the hot seductive temptress that lurked within the devout and well-brought-up Mormon girl.

Not my parents who no doubt thought I could be trusted to do work at the Anderson house without getting distracted by and into the panties of their oldest teenage daughter. Not Beth's wealthy and God-fearing Mormon parents Howard and Lori Anderson. And most definitely not Beth's pious boyfriend Mark, whose photograph could only watch helplessly from Beth's bedside table as a big black guy fucked his girlfriend silly.

*

I didn't expect to see Beth at all on Wednesday, but by chance I did as she and her friends from the Latter Day Saints Church who were also going on the trip to the mountains were getting some last minute camping supplies at the mall in the morning, while Dad had sent me out to run some errands.

With Beth was her shorter boyfriend Mark, the two of them holding hands. He wasn't going on the trip as he had work commitments, but obviously wanted to spend some time with his girlfriend before she departed that afternoon and they were walking around holding hands. Beth looked absolutely delicious, her blonde hair back in two loose pig-tails and wearing knee-length denim overalls, which gave her a hot tomboy look.

I wondered which panties Beth wore under her overalls and wished I could see, but of course today I couldn't and the irony was her boyfriend Mark never would either, as Beth never undressed in front of him. Some of Beth's pretty Mormon girlfriends also had Mormon boyfriends with them. Had any of them ever let their boyfriends get into their pants? I doubted it.

Beth, her boyfriend and her friends, all of whom with the exception of Mark I had gone to school with passed me in the mall and we exchanged a polite, almost business-like greeting and wave, nobody but Beth and I knowing the truth.

Fuck, I wished I was a Mormon rather than a Catholic as I took another glance at Beth and company, wishing I was going camping with all those hot Latter Day Saints teenagers, with the prospect of meeting even more from all over America. Clearly I was not the only one who thought so. A group of young male rappers were also clearly taken by the pretty young Mormon women, and no doubt wished they were Mormons too and could trade in their Hip-Hop style clothes for a plain white shirt, a black tie and smart black trousers.

Beth and friends obviously departed for their two week camp in the Utah mountain ranges and national parks, and I was back in Salt Lake City working my ass off for my Dad and uncles. A landscaping job at a retirement village for octogenarian Mormons born sometime around the 1910 visit of Halley's Comet, the 1912 sinking of the Titanic and the outbreak of the First World War in 1914. Hard work in temperatures that soared into the 90s on Thursday and Friday wasn't my idea of fun, and with Beth away no fun on the weekend either.

On Sunday after church Dad said to me, "Kevin, do you think you can weed the garden and prune the hedges at Mr. and Mrs. Anderson's house on Monday? I would get your cousin to help you, but he has the flu. Can you believe it? The flu in the middle of summer."

"Sure Dad," I said.

One might have thought that a visit to the Anderson house without the oldest daughter Beth there would be about as interesting and fun as the landscaping job at the Mormon retirement village. However, as I pulled the van into the driveway early on Monday morning, the blue skies overhead promising another warm and sunny summer's day for Salt Lake City, I was really looking forward to spending the day there working in the garden.

Why was this? It was because Beth was not the only attractive female member of the Anderson family I found hot and engaged in voyeurism with. It wasn't any of Beth's younger sisters of course, hell no, that would have made me a Humbert Humbert. People who go around doing that sort of thing get arrested by the police and sent to prison by the court. However, there was nothing illegal about me fantasizing about the woman who had given birth to Beth and her sisters and brothers in the tall and attractive form of Lori Anderson.

As I got set up for the day, I watched as Howard and Lori Anderson exited the house with their youngest son and daughter, the family seemingly early risers. Howard Anderson was wearing a shirt, tie and trousers and at first I assumed that he was simply going to the office. However, he was carrying a suitcase and a travel bag which he placed in the trunk suggesting he was going somewhere.

This was confirmed when Lori Anderson spoke to her kids as they got into the car. "We'll go and see Dad off at the airport to catch his flight, and then you'll be having a fun day with Grandma, Grandpa and your cousins."

"Yay!" the kids said in unison.

Lori, her long blonde hair hanging loose and today attired in a white short-sleeved blouse and long white ankle-length skirt with pink and purple flowers as its pattern turned to look at me, and gave me a friendly wave and smile. "Morning Kevin, it sure is a nice day."

I returned the smile and wave. "Morning Mrs. Anderson, Mr. Anderson it is such a nice summer day."

Howard Anderson, like the rest of his family tall and blonde looked at me through his glasses with a neutral expression and said a curt, "Good morning," before he got into the driver's seat, his wife into the passenger seat and with their kids already in the back, he backed the car out and drove away.

I thought about Howard Anderson as I worked. If his wife hadn't spoken to me and if I in turn hadn't greeted them, then Mr. Anderson would have not said a word to me. I didn't take it personally, he was always like that with everyone, very reserved and into his work and church, no sense of humor that was noticeable, not exactly a fun-loving husband and father. This of course wasn't a bad thing, it didn't make him a bad person and I had no ill feelings towards the man. But if I was 47-years-old and married to a 45-year-old woman as hot as Lori Anderson I would be pretty happy all the time. In fact I would probably drive into the center of Salt Lake City and dance around the streets singing show tunes from musicals.

How did I know Lori Anderson was 45-years-old when it is of course extremely impolite for one to enquire about a ladies age? All sections of the school Beth and I had attended -- elementary, middle and high school -- commemorated the classes with plenty of photographs. Lori Anderson -- or Lori Jensen to give her maiden name -- had attended the same schools as her daughter as a girl, 27 years earlier. So therefore given Beth was born in 1975, it was just simple mathematics to work out that Lori was born in the year 1948.

And in each of the photographs, it looked as though Beth had travelled back in time to take her place in the photographs, so similar did she and her mother look. I had heard Beth's friends comment on this one day when the girls were looking through old school yearbooks in the library one lunchtime, pictures of Lori taken in 1962 and 1963 simply looked like black and white photographs of Beth dressed in early 1960s clothes. A 1964 photograph of Lori in the girls' field hockey team looked like the equivalent of her own daughter in the 1991 team. And the only difference between the photo of Lori graduating high school in the Class of 1966 and Beth in the Class of 1993 was that the 1966 photograph was in black and white.

While the mother and daughter shared the same beautiful long blonde hair, big blue eyes, perfect fair skin, pretty facial features and great figures there were some differences between the two women. While Beth sported impressive C cup breasts, her mother's boobs were a size larger, a D cup. Maybe this was because Lori's breasts had been put to their proper purpose feeding eight babies when she was younger, but even in the high school graduation photo Lori Jensen was clearly a very well-endowed young woman with big things in front of her.

Height was another way the mother and daughter varied. Beth stood at a lofty five feet ten when barefoot, but she was eclipsed by her Mom, with the barefoot Lori standing a full six feet in height. With such a tall mother and father, it was little wonder that all eight of the Anderson kids were so tall.

Having given birth to eight children from seven pregnancies one might assume that Lori Anderson might have lost her great figure of yesteryear, but no, she was still as slim and hot as her daughter 27-years-younger, not an ounce of extra fat to be seen. One thing noticeable about Lori and Beth was that although they were slim they both had wide hips, good child-bearing hips. This had obviously held Lori in good stead when she was pregnant, and with so many brothers, sisters and cousins no doubt Beth would be adding to the Mormon population of Utah in a few years' time. Hopefully it wouldn't be a half black/half white baby if a condom let us down one time.

Another difference between Lori and Beth was that the mother wore full brief cotton panties, and the daughter bikini-style panties. The type of panties favored by Lori were sometimes referred to as 'granny panties', but in something of a paradox that they weren't supposed to be sexy it somehow made them sexually exciting, especially on a nice-looking woman like Lori Anderson.

I liked working at the Anderson house on laundry day in fine weather, because then I could not only perve on Beth's underwear but her mother's underwear too. For the most part Lori's panties were plain pastel colors -- white, pink, blue, yellow, green, orange, apricot and purple -- although she had some panties that were white with flowers. I had seen pairs of Lori's white panties with blue, some with pink and purple and others with yellow flowers and all were very pretty panties. And very lucky panties too, if one had to be an inanimate object what better choice than a pair of Lori Anderson's panties, spending the day covering her pussy and her bottom?

When Lori returned mid-morning minus her kids and her husband, I was pruning a hedge near the garage, and speculated what color and design of panties the hot Mormon housewife was wearing today. Were they the white ones with pink and purple flowers, and matching her long skirt? Maybe, but I would never know the answer. I wished it was laundry day at the Anderson house and Lori's panties were hanging out to dry on the line, but no such luck.

Lori again gave me a cheerful greeting and a big smile as she exited her car, carrying a bag from the supermarket. "You're doing a great job there Kevin," she said.

"Thanks Mrs. Anderson," I said, watching as the tall blonde walked past on her way to the front door, although she could have entered the house through the garage, I knew that there was an internal door in the garage that led into the house.

However, had Lori Anderson done just this I would not have enjoyed the wonderful view I had now, of Mrs. Anderson's wonderful bottom in her long flowery skirt. Jesus, she had a great ass, and just as good as the ass of her eldest daughter. My eyes also took in the view of Lori's feet clad in white sandals. Beth had always let me indulge my foot fetishes with her pretty feet, and whenever I saw Lori either barefoot or wearing shoes that exposed her feet it was clear where Beth's great feet came from.