Forbidden Garden Ch. 01: Seed

Story Info
A tragedy in the family plants the forbidden seed of lust.
2.5k words
3.72
10.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
34 Followers

It was a scorching hot day in late May, not a cloud in the sky and bright as bright could be. It was as far from fitting the day's tone as it could possibly be, given that today was a funeral. Being lowered into the ground in her casket was Gardenia, a 38-year-old wife, slim and fairly well-endowed, complete with brown hair and a serene personality that illuminated everything when she was alive.

She was survived by her husband Gregor, 38 years old with black hair and a lanky build, who stood above the lowered coffin with a heavy heart that sank as the box did. She was also survived by her three daughters, each of which bore the name of a flower, a subtle reference to Gardenia's own name.

The eldest was Rose, a 20-year-old college student who shared her mother's long brown hair and warm, affectionate personality, but differed from her in that she was one cup size above her. In some ways, she was the second mother of the household with her maternal-like aura. She held her father close to comfort him in his time of grief, though her grasp conveyed far more than empathy, not that Gregor noticed given his mind was clouded by grief and loss.

Some distance away from scene talking to a funeral home employee was Lily, the 18-year-old middle child with mid-length black hair, less voluptuous than her mother and elder sister, but curvy in all the right places. But her most stand-out trait was not her physical appearance, but openly nympho personality, one that was going hard at work charming the unsuspecting worker into following her behind a mausoleum. The textbook definition of someone who fucked at funerals.

Seeing this unfold with disdain was Iris, also 18-years-old with short black hair but with a more subtle figure than her siblings, and technically tied for youngest in the family with Lily, being her slightly younger fraternal twin sister. A fact that disturbed her given that unlike Lily, she was the textbook choir girl. Pure and innocent, but strict, and held herself to a higher moral and responsible standard than most. Her prudish personality often clashed with her twin as a result, and this present moment was no different.

They were a close-knit family in spite of their differences, and they all felt the weight of Gardenia's passing, coping in their own unique way. But the weight felt like a metric ton for Gregor in particular. Despite being a rising advertisement worker with a strong as steel industrious attitude, at the heart of it he was a fragile man with a glass heart. Easily broken and lacking in willpower to grasp what he truly wanted. With Gardenia's death, he felt lost, headed for a black void of a future.

Rose sensed his melancholy and spoke to try and soothe his weight. "Don't blame yourself Dad. Death by suffocation may be a hard way to go, but there's little you could have done to help Mom. You were a good husband and caregiver for her, always stepping up and following through on her expectations of you. She always told me of how lucky she felt to be a part of your life." Rose concluded her affirmations, but Gregor did not seem to resonate with the claim.

"I wonder about that..." Gregor responded back in a crestfallen tone. His mind drifted back to his life experiences with Gardenia, but more so to the weight of the final moments he spent with her leading up to her death.

(One week earlier)

It was the middle of the night in Gregor and Gardenia's bedroom. Though their daughters were all dead asleep, the married couple were very much wide awake in the midst of quite a heated exchange that was far from standard discourse.

"MMPHH! HMMFFF!!" Gardenia screamed as her words were smothered and rendered unintelligible by a ball gag shoved deep into her mouth and tethered behind her head. She had been forcefully strapped eagle-spread to their bed by a horny and surprisingly dominant Gregor looming above her. Beyond her restraints she was also dolled up in a skin-tight black latex bodysuit that perfectly brought out her pristine figure. The suit also had the bonus of having a discreet hole in the crotch area for very deliberate reasons. Reasons that Gregor was about to take full advantage of.

"Heh, look at you so helpless before my might. Unable to do a damn thing to stop me, completely beholden to my whims and mercy. But mercy is no longer on the menu my dear." Gregor said with sadistic confidence, a true night and day difference from the saintly individual everyone believed that he was. "But I suppose I can at least give you a good time before you meet your end." Gregor licked his chops like a hungry wolf.

"Mmmff! Hmmm!!" Gardenia moaned back in a panic as her normally pure husband began to disrobe and showed his large pecker to her to make it fully sink in what was in store for her. Gregor mounted his terrified wife, her fear only serving to make his penis harder. She flailed against the restraints and repeatedly shook her head in opposition as Gregor got into position and prepped his pecker for the fun that was about to ensue at Gardenia's expense.

"Hmmm, Mmmmm..." Gardenia mewed as she looked up at her aggressive husband, quivering at the prospect of her looming defilement. With a sharp smirk from Gregor, he brazenly ran her through. "MMMPPHHH!!" Gardenia cried, in spite of her seasoned experience in bed. Even after seeing the tears well up in his wife's eyes, Gregor felt no desire to stop, and if anything, her tears only served to turn him on further as he began thrusting in and out.

"Shut it whore." Gregor said cruelly. "You should be glad an old and worn-out pussy three times past its prime has the privilege of receiving my penis." His comments cut Gardenia deep and sent her nerves into a heightened spiral. "Mmmnnn..." Gardenia moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body was being overwhelmed by sensual pleasure and sickening humiliation. She knew he owned her. Body, mind, and soul. With no power to resist his dominant might in any capacity. The feelings crashed over her and drowned her.

Suddenly Gregor stopped thrusting, falling quite short of either of them achieving climax. "Well, I'm bored now." Gregor said with a sudden level of disinterest. "I thought this would be fun toying with you like this, but now this just won't cut it anymore. So, let's just skip to the grand finale." Gregor then reached for a black latex bondage hood, one of various BDSM tools he had also laid out on the bed and showed it to his bound and enslaved wife. "Thanks to a manufacturing error, this hood has no airholes, and I'm sure you know what that means." Gregor said ominously.

"MMMFF! MMPHH! MMMPHH!!" Gardenia screamed in panic upon seeing he was going to suffocate her now. "Don't be so glum my dear. I hear climaxing while suffocating is the most pleasurable experience anyone can experience. You should be thanking me for sending you off in such a dynamic fashion." Gregor said with mocking reassurance as he brought the hood to her head.

He promptingly pulled the stretchy and airtight material over Gardenia's head, blinding her and gagging her further, and Gregor went about smoothing the contours of the hood over her face and secured the base of the hood with a belt he had on hand. "HMMF! MMPPHH!!" Gardenia squealed as she flailed her head fruitlessly vying for air.

"This is goodbye for you, my dear slut. But here's a parting gift for you!" Gregor exclaimed as he resumed thrusting inside of her, sending new and more heightened waves of pleasure her way as Gardenia moaned and gasped for air. True to his claim, euphoria flooded her mind even as it was starving for oxygen. Even as her execution loomed closer by the second, Gardenia could not help but give herself over to the pain and pleasure as her consciousness slowly began to fade.

"And now my final gift to this doomed soul!" Gregor shouted sadistically as he picked up the pace and sent both of their nerves into overdrive. "Hmmff...mmmff...MMMMPPHHH!" Gardenia cried as she and Gregor achieved orgasm in unison, with Gardenia's in particular reaching levels she never thought possible. The euphoria faded alongside her consciousness, prepared to face her end...

However, Gardenia then felt the belt around her neck being undone, then a swift yanking of the hood off her head, followed by Gregor pulling the ball gag out of her mouth. Gardenia's survival instincts kicked in and began coughing with great labor, taking a full minute to reregulate her vitals. She then looked back up at her husband, master, and would-be executioner who no longer had a sadistic grin on his face. Only the look of lament and shame.

Gardenia then spoke calmly and without fear in spite of what had just happened. "Backing out are we? You don't have to feel guilt about what I am requesting. I came up with and consented to the whole arrangement after all. You just need to do your part and give your ailing wife the death that she wants. Feels appropriate that a slave should live and die by their master's hands right?"

In truth, this BDSM act was not a one-off action spurred by suppressed libido or the frustration of a scorned husband toward his innocent wife, but what was meant to be the conclusion to a relationship that always had bondage as its recurring theme. Ever since Gregor and Gardenia met at age 18, their love was always intermixed with chains and muzzles. A bound love that persisted even after having their three children. But that love was approaching its end, and there was little either of them could do about that.

Gregor sat at the edge of the bed still sulking when Gardenia chimed in again. "The doctors said the cancer has spread too far into my lungs and there's no safe way to remove it. That odds are good I could die of suffocation in as little as a week or two as the tumors choke my airway. If I'm going to asphyxiate anyways, I'd rather it be by your hands instead of by a disease." It was Gardenia's plan to die on her own terms, but Gregor pulled out last minute.

Gregor got up and promptly began untethering Gardenia from the bed as he finally responded back with a heavy heart. "Did you really expect me to be the one to kill you? I love you, and I want to honor your wishes, but that is a heavy burden you are putting on me. I know you think of me as a domineering master who would gladly take glee in sending you to your doom, but I'm just not like that outside the bedroom. I'm weak, too soft-hearted, and don't even have the courage to shoplift, much less do a mercy kill."

Gardenia, now free from her restraints, embraced him from behind, the heat from her body and the texture of the latex feeling nice on Gregor's back. "You can't always find happiness at the end of the moral path dear. Sometimes you have to take what you want even when you know it's wrong to do so. That is the difference between a ram and a sheep, and I love you more when you show your horns." Gardenia said mischievously, alluding to a more physical horn. "Tell you what. You can make it up to me backing out tonight by driving me up to our remote island lake house tomorrow."

Gregor lit up more upon hearing this. "That I can do far more easily. Do you want to go swimming just like old times?" he responded more optimistically.

"In a way. I was actually thinking you could just bind and gag me like usual, row me out to the middle of the lake, tie weights to my legs, and then dump me overboard so I can experience a water peril themed euthanasia." Gardenia said with a smile despite the morbid implications. But that just sent Gregor back to a depression, prompting Gardenia to try and salvage the suggestion. "We can probably just write it off as a disappearance! No way to link it back to you!".

But Gregor was already getting under the covers to head to bed, clearly signaling his disapproval without a word. Sensing the time had come and passed, Gardenia too got in bed, not even bothering to remove the latex suit. "We'll figure something out in the morning." Gardenia chimed in last minute before both headed off to sleep. "And I have full confidence you'll find someone sooner than you think who will be able to fill the void I will leave behind." Gardenia reassured him. But Gregor had nothing but doubt at his wife's reassurances.

Sadly, the two of them never had a chance to talk after this. Gardenia had a sudden coughing episode later that morning that quickly turned fatal, much to her family's dismay. Rose, Lily, and Iris regretted not spending more time with her as was standard with the loss of a loved one, but Gregor grieved that he did not grant her the demise she sought. Not a suffocation of carnal love and euphoria, or the exciting final moments of desperation followed by peaceful eternal slumber at the bottom of their cherished lake, but one of pain and suffering with no perks for her trouble.

(Present Day)

Rose broke her father's remembrance with a question as the dirt was being piled into her mother's grave. "I wonder why Mom in her will wanted her remains to be wrapped up in bandages and bound tightly like a mummy?" she asked. Gregor responded back with a makeshift answer.

"Knowing the horror movies she liked, she probably didn't want to risk being brought back as a zombie or something, so she had her body respectfully restrained." he answered back, knowing full well the real reason was so Gardenia could be tied up even in death. Forever committing herself to the slave role she embraced in life willingly.

The service ended as scheduled, and the family all got back into the car together. In the back seats Iris was still giving Lily the stink eye at her disheveled mourning garb from her explicit fun, which elicited nothing but a satisfied smirk from Lily wearing her latest notch in her belt with pride.

Rose in the front seat was more composed and respectful given the tone of the funeral, but she could not help but steal glances at her father as she sat in the seat usually reserved for her late mother. Gregor on the other hand felt the finality of his loss of Gardenia, a great depression coming over him.

'What am I going to do now? What's the point?' Gregor thought with a heavy heart at his life losing meaning. Little did he know he would indeed find something to fill the void in his heart. The question was would he be willing to bear the cost of crossing the line when the pivotal moment came. To grasp the happiness Gardenia always wanted for him. The forbidden seed of taboo had already been planted, and though Gregor was unaware, the sapling would soon breech the soil...

inky_9
inky_9
34 Followers