Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he swallowed and fully agreed.

After a brief stint of chair-position sex with Arnold that ended with him asking to finish on her tits as well, Ava was starting to get sore. Her spirits and energy, however, were higher than ever.

It was hard to tell who she had already had fun with and who was ready to go. The room was full of sweating, panting, naked young men with their cocks out - not that Ava had any complaints.

"Here!"

Ava pivoted on her heels. "Oh?" she looked down at the bottle of lemon-lime Gatorade. "Oh, hey," Ava blushed. She knew the charming smile well. "I've been waiting for you, haha."

"Really?" Trey asked. He handed Ava the sports drink and let her rehydrate herself with the entire bottle. "I didn't know cuz you kind of cut me off."

"Ahhh! Thanks for that! So chivalrous," she winked. "And yeah, I did cut you off. You broke the rules and told all your teammates in the class about me," she lectured. "And because of that, all of this just happened, haha. So, maybe it's time for some make-up sex?" Ava inspected his sexy, darkly-toned cock. It's been too long...

Trey lit up and placed his hand on the small of her back. He started guiding Ava. Ava walked with him, willing to see where he was taking her. They entered the door to the athletic office and approached Benner's desk. Ava turned to her right and looked out through the giant window to the locker room. Ethan and others were looking through it, still masturbating. Benner, too, was curiously looking in, but he was content to subtly massage the bulge in his pants and not intervene.

"What are we doing in here, Trey?"

"Ever since we fucked that first time, I always dreamed of taking you on a desk again."

"Yeah?!" Ava nudged, rubbing her hand on his strong pecs. "Funny, I dreamed about the same thing whenever you were in my bathroom jerking off to me."

With one aggressive sweep of his arm, Trey sent every book, photo frame, jar, paper, and folder flying from Benner's desk. The football season was over anyway, what could he do to punish him? Ava suddenly felt herself being lifted into the air by her waist. She was set down on the desk. Her shoulders were pushed back onto the mahogany. Without even putting thought into it, Ava raised and parted her legs. She knew what he wanted.

Her glistening mound welcomed Trey's thick, long, attractive erection. Ava moaned and rocked her head side to side as he entered slowly. "Oh god!" Ava groaned. It was as good as she remembered. She placed her heels over his shoulders and was content to let him fuck her however he wanted.

He gripped her quads for leverage and started to thrust. Her body jolted back on her skin before springing back into position. It happened again and again, each time feeling like Trey was getting deeper inside her.

"You like that?" he grunted.

"Mmm. You know I do."

"You like having my cock inside you? Did you miss me?"

"Ahh!" Ava smirked and shrugged her shoulder. "Maybe. I'm not gonna tell you."

Trey pounded firmly and with a sense of redemption. "Ughh! Yeah! I kept hopin' you'd come into the bathroom with me one day to fuck me."

"Me too," Ava laughed with her teeth and moaned. She lay there and savored the sensations. He can do all the work. We'll both be happy.

A surge was building inside Ava's loins and chest. Her head started to get fuzzy. She knew what was about to happen. Fuck, yes. "Maybe," she panted and bit her lip through the powerful humping, "Maybe you'll have to stay after class some more?" Ava ground her pussy into him.

"Fuck, really?" Trey could hardly speak. He was bucking in and out with a flexed neck.

Ava's face was open, her head writhing on the table. She was so close. "Yeah," she whined. "Maybe some tutoring n' fuck sessions. Your big cock in my pussy." She felt her knees being pushed back to her head. Her eyes closed and vision turned to static, Ava waited for the inevitable. "I'm cumming Trey! I'm cumming for you!"

Trey sped up to give Ava the final sensations she needed. The teacher screamed and gasped for air until her body and mind went limp. Her pussy juice leaked onto the wood desk.

Not done, Trey accelerated his pace and reached an arm out for Ava's enticing tits, even though he got cum all over his hand. When he reached the point of no return, Trey stalled just long enough to pull out, walk around the side of the desk, and take his condom off.

Ava was barely conscious when she felt the fleshy, sticky thud on her forehead. She knew what Trey was doing, but between her inability to form sentences and her desire to let him do it, Ava only purred as he ejaculated onto her face. It made her pussy and limbs shudder to feel his load coating her forehead, cheek, and nose.

It had been years and years since she had let a man do that to her. "Mmm. You really did treat me like a slut," Ava frisked. She was too exhausted to move, but somehow she was still horny.

After a couple of minutes of rest, Trey was wearily back on his feet. Ava wiped most of the sperm from her face with a random sheet of paper. Trey and Ava kissed before they stumbled out of the athletic office together.

Getting some of her wits about her, Ava struggled to understand what was going on with her physiologically. She loved how she felt. She loved being this way. She couldn't get enough. The only time she had felt fully satisfied in weeks was at halftime earlier when she orgasmed with Ethan. Maybe it was a fad? Maybe it was her life now?

"Do you need to take a shower?"

"Hmm?" Ava opened her eyes to her son. He seemed thrilled and lightly concerned. Ava didn't want any cum to wash off of her yet, but her caring son made her so happy. She didn't want to reject his concerns. "Yeah. Just my face really quick. Thanks, love."

That was the first time his mom had called him "love." Ethan had a skip in his step while he ushered her to the showers. He turned on the cold water. Ava just plunged her head in. She shivered and made noises, but she relished the relief.

It was brief - just enough time to clear her face of semen and sweat. Her son had done a good job looking out for her because Ava sprung out of the shower reinvigorated and clearer mentally. She kissed her son's cheek and led him back toward the lockers.

Ava wiped her wet, darkened hair on a fluffy towel. Exhausted players were chatting and laughing with each other. They were back to watching their favorite teacher.

"Alright," Ava searched the room, a bit humored by how she had made it to the home stretch just as horny as she was when she started. "Who's next?"

One hand shot into the air and came closer to her. Ava rolled her eyes. Fuck you, asshole. The short, brown-tinted kicker was unaware of her outrage toward him. "I wanna fuck you against the lockers, Mrs. Dawson."

I can't believe I have to get him off. Ava had been subliminally ignoring Carlos the entire time. Looking over the room, he was one of only two men remaining. Shit. She had jerked him off in her office, written him the letter, and now had to play with him all for the same reason - If she didn't, he would have no reason not to report her or tell everyone in school about her.

Gritting her teeth, the knockout mother took Carlos' hand and walked him over to the back corner of lockers. Only Mike and Matthew were nearby, relaxing. Ava carelessly pushed Carlos against the wall and squatted down. Her hand found his erection, and she mechanically jerked him without bothering to look up. He has a small dick. That's probably why he's such an asshole.

"Uhhh. Mrs. Dawson, could you put it in your mouth?"

"No."

"Can I touch your sexy ass?"

Ava twisted his cockhead with her fingers, only stroking slightly. Carlos whined in pain and his hand slapped the metal lockers behind him. "Why do you treat my son the way you do?"

"What?" he winced.

"I know you've been an asshole to my son this entire year. Why?" she authoritatively whispered.

Carlos had the fear of God in his eyes. He was disarmed and stammering. "I don't know. I didn't mean to be."

Ava rolled her eyes.

"He just- He's- Ughhh. He always gets what he wants. Shit just comes easy for 'im."

Ava's lips curled. He's jealous. It didn't surprise the mother, especially since she thought her son was a great young man.

"I'm sorry," Carlos grunted in a whisper. "He never did shit to me. I know that."

"It's me you need to apologize to." She released her pinching fingers and resumed stroking. There was still pent-up anger toward the student, but he was, after all, a high school student. There seemed to be sincerity in his eyes, but it could have just been his fear of not getting to enjoy her.

"Stomach, back, or feet?"

Carlos didn't understand. "What's that?"

Ava pumped her fist and looked up at him. "What do you want me to jerk you off onto? My stomach, my back, or my feet? I think that's a nice offer from me, everything considered. If I were you, I'd take it."

There was a moment where Carlos opened his mouth to rave about the injustice of not getting to fuck her. But his conscience and understanding caught up to him. "Ummm." He ran his eyes down her flexing, firm body. "I've kind of always liked feet."

Ava unceremoniously pulled his condom off and gripped his flesh. "Tell me when you're gonna cum." She glanced across the room at Ethan, who looked somewhat pleased, almost as if he could tell she was giving Carlos a hard time on purpose.

The intensity of the handjob increased, and Ava had the internal debate over whether it was better to give a shorter one that would feel amazing for him or a terrible one that would force her to touch his cock for a longer time.

The result was a hybrid approach. A decent handjob. Though, for the horny, inexperienced student, it felt much better. "Ahhh!" Carlos gasped and moaned. He gripped Ava's shoulder to steady himself.

Ava tilted her eyes up at him occasionally. The next time she did, she saw that he wasn't even looking at her. His head focus was off to the side, and his lips were quietly moving. Ava snapped her head over to her left to see her son nodding in confirmation at Carlos, with pleasantness in his lipped smile.

"What did you just say to my son? What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing," Carlos shook his head. "I was just sayin' sorry."

Ava stared back at her son and then up at Carlos. As a teacher and as a mother, she was impressed. And not just because of his growth and sense of accountability - but because she knew how hard it was for men to think about anything else when she was naked and satisfying them.

"Oh. I thought you were telling him how bad you wanted to feel my ass against your cock."

Carlos's eyes bulged. "No, hah," he swallowed. "That would be really hot though."

Ava looked back at her son and shared a loving smile with him. "Well," she shrugged at Carlos, "maybe you should ask him for permission, then?"

"Wait. We can do that?? But I have to ask Ethan?" Carlos pointed.

"Mm-hmm," Ava grinned. "If it'll make him happy, we can do it. It's up to him."

Awkwardly, Carlos asked Ethan loudly across the room for permission to play with his mom's ass. Ethan curiously stared at his mom while he gently masturbated. She was smiling back at him, her eyes unable to resist dipping to his cock. Between the excitement of his mom involving him, the peace he felt from Carlos' apology, his desire to turn over a new leaf - and, above all, his desire to see his mom act like a hot slut - Ethan smirked at his mom. "Okay. But only if she lets you cum on it."

Boys... Ava grinned widely and shook her head. Naughtily at her son. She loved playing games with him. Wasting no time, she stood up and planted her ass into Carlos' burning erection. She hornily ground her butt cheeks, staring at her son the whole time. Putting on a bit of a show to seduce her son, Ava bit her lip, moaned, and maneuvered her ass succinctly. Without warning, Carlos' load fountained onto her right butt cheek.

Once the cocktip behind her stopped leaking, Ava stepped away, not even thinking to look back at Carlos. She twisted her hips out to show her delighted son the gooey mess she had made. The mother and son met each other and kissed softly.

"Are you having fun?" Ava stroked his face.

"Yeah!" Ethan nodded. They kissed again.

Turning her head around the locker room, Ava realized that she might have actually finished off every one of her students except for her son. Jesus, haha. It didn't seem like it. Something then caught Ava's attention.

"Do you wanna help me out again?"

Ethan wasn't sure if it was possible to say no to his mom's flirty, sexy voice. Not that he would ever want to. "Yes," he whispered back.

Ava stepped back and looked skeptically over at the entrance to the athletic office. Benner had a guilty uneasiness. Ava lowered her gaze and raised her eyebrow, trying not to laugh. In Benner's track pants, there was a large, glistening spot above his crotch. His erection was a diagonal bar inside of it. He had been rubbing it the whole time, but he had ironically been afraid to take it out and risk being sexually inappropriate in front of students.

"You know nobody cares, right...?"

Benner's pupils darted about the room. All of the players were either off in their own worlds or watching with nonjudgmental interest. Cautiously, the gray-haired football coach lowered his pants and briefs. He sighed immediately from his pain disappearing and his cock being freed from the elastic trap.

"Do you wanna do it yourself? Or do you want me to help you?" Before she even gave Benner time to think, she walked over to him, predicting his answer. With each step, she felt melting cum trickle and run down her creamy tits, ass, stomach, and legs. She wasn't even sure if the wetness running down her inner thighs was entirely hers.

She felt fucking incredible. Her pussy got even wetter knowing her son was seeing her like this. Her hips wiggled in an antsy way when she arrived in front of Benner. Her son was close by, waiting to see what his role was supposed to be.

"Hmm. This looks familiar," Ava teased.

"For me, too," Benner grinned, looking down at Ava's red face and chest.

Her fingernails grazed the sensitive flesh of his shaft, making Benner groan until she was done.

"You were such a fucking slut that night," he grunted.

"I know. I shouldn't be, but I couldn't help it. Nobody's supposed to know," Ava fed into his funny fantasy. "What would all my rich neighbors say if they knew what I was doing right now?" She stroked his cock and massaged his balls.

"I can't even imagine!" Benner reached below and scooped the underside of Ava's soft boob. "You're even dirtier than I thought. You're such a perverted little hot slut. I saw you kiss your son. You're fuckin' him, aren't you?"

"Ethan!" Ava called out. "Love, can you come here?"

Ethan had been listening to what his mom had been saying to his coach. At first, he was confused, but then he seemed to understand that his mom was just saying what she knew would turn him on. "Yeah," Ethan complied. He walked over and stood in front of his mom like his coach was, but a little off to the side.

Ava smoldered at the sight of her handsome son being in front of her again, naked and erect. "Ethan," Ava asked, but was looking at Benner's eyes, "your coach wants to know if we've ever fucked. Have we?"

"Uh," Ethan giggled, "yeah. Why?"

Watching the shock and arousal form in Benner's mystified face was wildly entertaining.

"No, you didn't," Benner shook.

"He most certainly did," Ava assured. "Right on the desk in my office. Just hours ago. Hottest sex of my life." Benner's jaw was hanging, and he was too dumbfounded to speak, so Ava just kept going. "His cum's still inside me. And I need to fuck him again. That's why I'm so horny. He likes when I fuck his friends."

Beads of sweat ran down Benner's round face. Ethan nearly came when his mom playfully peeked at him and grabbed his throbbing, tired cock with her other hand. "Whoa-ooh. Oh, god, mom..." he moaned when her tongue flattened and ran up his erection, from his base to the mushroom tip.

Ava carefully sucked and licked her son's shaft. She kissed his head and engulfed as much of him as she could again and again. After a minute, she made sure her fingers were still manipulating and tugging at Benner's flesh the right way. Ethan's eyes were in the back of his head in ecstasy. It made Ava feel wonderful to see how easily she could make her son deliriously happy.

"Uhh-uhhh. I can't believe your son's one of the guys you fuck around with! Does your husband know? Does he know that your son's your little side fuck?" Benner grunted and sweated.

"No," Ava indignantly informed Benner, while continuing to sweetly rub her son's leg, "there's my son, and then everyone else is a 'side fuck.'"

Ethan grinned ear to ear. His mom looked up at him grinning just as widely. Using both of her hands, Ava shifted, stroked, and tickled Benner's erection until he was muttering hotly through his grunts.

Benner reached his arm out and grabbed Ava's throat. She laughed and gasped, knowing to close her eyes.

Ava flinched when ropes of jizz shot from the cockhead onto the top of her chest and into her cleavage. Ethan got an up-close look at his mom being coated. He was so close to cumming, and he didn't know how he had waited so long.

Without missing a beat, Ava went back to passionately orally fucking her son. Ethan placed his hand on the back of her head and acted as if he had any influence over how she bobbed her head and manipulated his cock with her tongue.

"Ohhh! Fuck, mom! That feels so good." He watched her breasts, hips, ass, and eyes dance below him. "You're so hot. Ahhh."

"Yeah? You think your mommy's hot?" Ava breathed hot air onto his wet shaft and slipped her hand between her thighs to finger her demanding clit with her fingers.

"Yeah!" Ethan strained. "You have cum everywhere," he then chuckled.

"Mmm. You like that?" Ava blew him harder and more intensely while she fingered herself close to the edge. "Uhhh!"

Ava was about to cum, and she could see in her son's face that he was too. Quickly jumping to her feet, Ava slapped her hands against the brick wall and bent over in front of her son. She didn't say a word, and Ethan turned around and slid his cock into her pussy. After two powerful thrusts that echoed through the locker room, Ava's eyelids squinted, her knees went weak, and her elbows convulsed.

Ethan felt it at first and then looked straight below him to watch his mom's pussy juice squirting again and again onto his bare cock. Her vagina clenched around him and refused to let go. The enticing odor rose into Ethan's nostrils, and the liquid dribbled down his thighs and matted his trimmed pubic hair.

"Ethan! Ethan! Ethan!" Ava gasped through her strangled windpipe. Her head thrashed side to side. "AHHHH! AHHH! Ahhh. Ahh. Ah. Whew!" The back of her throat was dry, her head was spinning, and her limbs were suddenly heavy.

Using the last of her energy to stand up and fall back into her son's arms, Ava rested her damp head into his rising and falling chest. Ethan held his chin against his mom's forehead.

"Thank you," Ava smiled. She kissed her son's lips and closed her eyes, savoring the security she felt in his arms and the feeling of his cock safely inside her.

"Thank you!" Ethan kissed her back. It was wild to him that he could freely kiss his mom, and she actually liked it! His cock cutely twitched inside his mom's pussy.

"Mmm," Ava softly moaned. "You have a lot of energy, don't you?" she proudly giggled.

"Uh, yeah, haha! It's okay though if you're too tired."

Ava's eyes flew open. She looked at her thoughtful son like he was insane. "Love, what kind of mom do you think I am? You think I'm gonna use you and then leave you like this?"