Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, she tried not to pay attention to Ethan, but he was moving quickly through the crowd. Ava watched as her son, handsomely dressed in his polo and khakis, walked next to Cara to talk. And she blew him off. What a stuck-up bitch...

What Cara did particularly annoyed and hurt Ava because her son was a better person than Cara. He was also more attractive and more intelligent. And he's on the football team! Back in high school, if a guy like that came up to me, I would've let him- Ava stopped. She realized what she was about to say to herself, and it made her uncomfortable.

Luckily, her attention was needed somewhere else. A student had not left the classroom. Trey's head was in his hands. He was staring blankly at the test paper on his black lab desk.

"Is everything okay?" Ava asked. She already knew what was bothering him.

"A forty-eight?!" The light-skinned football player pulled his hands away and looked up at his teacher. "I can't get a forty-eight. I'm failing now! Coach Benner checks our grades. If I don't get it up to a D with the next test, that's it, I can't play."

"Yeah, it was a little-"

"I did the math on my phone. I need a ninety-four. A NINETY-FOUR. There are gonna be scouts at the next game. I can't get recruited on academic probation." Trey breathed heavily. "A ninety-four... The highest grade I've ever gotten in here is a seventy-nine."

This was more than a crisis of confidence. Ava wasn't going to patch it over with a positive pep talk. "Okay. Umm, tell you what. Let's go into my office and take a look at the grade book. Maybe it's not as bad as you think."

Behind her thick oak desk, Ava sat down in her dark leather office chair. Down in front of the commanding desk, Trey sat in one of the two boxy, wooden, armless chairs. Ava's office was sizable and professional. It was the best perk of her promotion. She broke into a little happy dance her first time walking inside. Some department heads had glorified broom closets. Ava had three doors: one leading to the classroom, one leading to the hallway, and one to her private bathroom (which excited her more than the office space).

"Okay, yeah," Ava nodded in disappointment. Running her finger through her grade book, it was obvious Trey was better at math than biology. "You're going to need a ninety-four to get your grade to a passing mark."

When Ava picked her head up to see the pain on Trey's face, she only saw a distant stare in his eyes, as his gaze angled down near her chest. He's just looking at the grade book, Ava snapped.

The lean athlete rocked back in his seat and shook his head impossibly. "But I can't get a ninety-four..."

"Well, Trey, then you won't be playing football."

"Fuck," Trey mouthed under his breath. He threw his hands down and pushed off of the chair, abruptly starting to pace in the office, his arms folded tightly. Ava let his reaction slide. She realized her last comment came off as harsh and defeatist.

"I mean, why can't you get a ninety-four?" Ava supported. "Don't sell yourself short. If you weren't smart, you wouldn't be here. If you study and apply yourself you can do as well as anyone." The student stopped pacing.

"I know," Trey said, still gesturing with his hands. "But I can't get a ninety-four. Even the smartest kids in the class are barely getting those grades. How am I supposed to get that? I'm not cut out for this AP course, and you know it."

Yes, I do know it, Ava agreed. She knew he was struggling to keep up. "Can I ask, why didn't you choose a class you'd be better at? I'm glad to have you here, but you obviously don't love biology."

Trey frustratingly huffed. "Well, I knew it was gonna be tough. But all the guys on the team said to pick you, and I didn't think it'd be that distracting."

His last off-the-cuff comment caught Ava's ear. "What are you distracted by?"

Trey's face went flush, as his eyes, for a brief moment, flickered to down. "Nothin'. I meant the work being distracting."

Ava couldn't pretend any longer. She had just watched and felt his gaze on her chest. He was checking her out.

Prickly energy spread from her stomach to her ribs. Ava didn't even understand why he was distracted. Her breasts were covered by her gray jacket. She hid them well. Then again, maybe men had a way of somehow still knowing they were big.

Glancing down under her desk, Ava watched her crossed ankles rubbing against each other over her stockings. She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't want to let the conversation go. "Is it my teaching style that's distracting?"

"No, that's fine," Trey shyly responded.

"Is it my voice? Do you find it annoying?"

"No, not at all!" he defended.

"Then what is it?" Her legs rubbed together faster. She held her expecting look. It was thrilling for the longtime teacher.

The embarrassed student scratched his defined hairline as his eyes flicked at her white dress shirt. "I don't know, really. I just feel distracted. Can we just talk about me getting my grade up?"

Ava slowed her shuffling ankles. But she wasn't ready to let the conversation go entirely. "We'll put a pin in that discussion. But yes, let's talk about your grades."

Trey looked relieved.

"So," the biology teacher continued, "if you know what you need to do to pass, why are you coming to me? You need a ninety-four. I can't change or do anything. I don't even control the grades."

"There's nothing you can do?" He pleaded, placing his shortly-buzzed head back in his hands.

Ava was getting antsy sitting down. She rose from her chair and turned to the sprawling bookshelf behind her as if it would have the answer. Quickly, she whipped her head back to see Trey's eyes aimed at the back of her skirt. Woah.

Ava was stunned. She never expected to be so stimulated to catch a student checking out her ass. The forty-one-year-old teacher began to feel warm. She pulled her chair out so she could sit back down and compose herself. But first, she took off her gray suit jacket and placed it on the chairback.

Once again, Trey's large eyes wandered to her chest. Only this time, there was no jacket blocking his view. There was only a thin white dress shirt that tightly hugged Ava's form, giving an outline of her white bra underneath. Ava assured herself it wasn't too exposing. She was in a dress shirt, with only the top button undone.

"So, is there a way you can help me at all?"

Snapping back to the reality of the situation, Ava said bluntly, "Even if I wanted to help you, there is literally nothing I could do short of taking the test for you." Trey's eyebrows shot up curiously. "No, no, no. Don't even think that way, Mr. Rollins!"

"Pleeeeease, Mrs. Dawson! I'll do anything! I need to play ball! We have playoffs coming up. How about this? What if I study insanely hard, then you just change some of my wrong answers to the right ones?"

Repulsion struck Ava's face.

"Hold on!" begged Trey. "And then I promise if you do this for me, just once, I will get B's on every test from now on. Please!"

Still reeling from the proposal to perform an unethical and fireable offense, Ava had more adrenaline flowing through her. Instead of yelling, Ava wanted to bring them back to the engrossing conversation they were having minutes ago.

"Trey, how about this: Before I even consider finding a way to help you, you need to tell me honestly why you are so distracted in my class."

Now leaning into the desk, Trey's knuckles whitened. For a lingering moment, he took in the new view of the familiar boobs, which looked larger and more defined. He pushed away from the desk and turned around. Facing away, Trey responded, "I honestly don't know why I'm distracted."

The elongated staring sent another shot of warmth through Ava's limbs. Without intention, she reacted by folding her arms into her body, nestling them under her breasts. They were demanding some form of contact. "Don't lie to me," Ava voiced, sternly.

A defiant Trey spun back around and swore, "I'm tellin' you, I honestly don't knoooo-"

He trailed off as his eyes enlarged. Mrs. Dawson's breasts had never been more prominently defined. The pressure of her hugging arms revealed more of their size and firm shape. "Are you okay?" Ava dryly asked. She knew full well why he had lost his words.

Trey pretended to look somewhere else. Ava made no indication she had caught him.

"Yeah," the stirred student meekly answered and nodded. "I'm okay."

Suddenly, Ava felt the moisture evaporate from her mouth and lips. She wasn't sure if she was seeing things or if she truly did just see movement in Trey's basketball shorts.

It was one thing for her to watch the Tatiana Wilson scandal unfold. It was one thing to find herself obsessed with the rumors. It was one thing to masturbate to the idea of Tatiana getting to meet some of the players. And it was one thing to spend the next month fantasizing about the idea of her being the mom who seduced various graduating players into fucking her like crazy.

But none of that made it less shocking or any less surreal to know a student's cock had gotten hard from looking at her body.

The world outside of the room melted away. A thrilling type of high slowly built within Ava. Feeling a surge of confidence and cleverness, Ava wanted to confirm her hunch. Lifting her hand, she slipped her pen between her lips, gripping it with her teeth. Then, smoothly, she leaned back in her chair, pushing her chest out and stretching the fabric of her shirt, and she moved her arms up toward her blonde hair. Casually, she manipulated her bun around her fingers, starting the process of turning it into a ponytail.

An infatuated Trey studied the subtle change in his teacher's nature, and he ogled at how her rack prominently pushed the white polyester. Ava peeked ahead through her glasses and tried to hold her composure as an erection further inflated and grew up and out in Trey's orange basketball shorts.

Trey spun away from the desk again. Ava found herself concealing her awestruck smile, surprised at what she was able to do. "What's the matter, Trey?" Her voice was muffled by her teeth biting the pen.

From behind, Ava could see Trey adjusting his shorts. When he turned back around, his hands were in his pockets, and his face was stressed. He tried to pass off his fidgeting thumbs as the cause for any bulges in his shorts. "Nothing. I was, you know, thinking about my grades."

In her reclined position, Ava gathered her wavy hair in her hand to retie it into a ponytail. "I already told you, Trey. Tell me what's distracting you, and then we can talk about how to help you."

Tormented and trapped, Trey's emotions boiled inside him. "I can't say. It's just- " His hand frustratingly flung out in Ava's direction. His eyes were angled directly at her large breasts.

Trey didn't mean to reveal any information, but Ava locked onto his eyes, followed his sightline to her chest, and then stared back at him with a shocked expression. As Ava watched his horrified face turn to stone, the pen fell from her gaping mouth. With her index finger, she motioned at her body. "This is what's distracting you?"

The soft, firm voice made Trey shake. "No!" the eighteen-year-old finally defended.

"Trey... be honest with me. Unless you want to fail, or maybe worse, you will be honest with me." Under her desk, Ava's ankles grated against each other.

With no way out, Trey stared at his feet and mumbled, "Yeah, that's what's distracting me."

A creak sounded from Ava's chair as her buttocks twitched. "Well," she adjusted her glasses and moistened her mouth, "thank you for telling me. Now we can move forward."

"I'm not in trouble??" Trey's face brightened with hope when he looked up.

Pondering his question, Ava continued in the counselor-like tone, "That remains to be seen." She leaned back forward to sit again with her arms under her breasts. "I first want to tell you that your ideas from earlier couldn't work anyway. Not that I would ever even consider changing your answers. They're watching my tests like hawks. If I erased all of your wrong answers and then changed them, the obvious erase marks would draw suspicion."

Still trying to hide his erection, Trey thought, "What if I only answer the questions that I know are right, and then you fill in the rest?"

Ava snapped in a serious tone, "Do you have any idea what you're asking me to do? I could get fired for that. I would get fired for that."

On the verge of a meltdown, the star wide receiver placed his head back in his hands. "So, I'm screwed then?!"

As Trey looked at her in distress, Ava wasn't even paying attention. The only thing her wide eyes and wide face were looking at was the unhidden erection protruding in Trey's shorts.

Trey froze and timidly glanced down his body. He stared in peril at his teacher's face.

"Trey..." Ava asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"No! No, I swear. That would be messed up." He twisted around. "It's how I tied 'em. Let me fix it."

It was a lame excuse. When he turned around, he immediately sat in his chair, shielding his lap behind the height of the desk.

Ava studied his scared, aroused face. She knew he was waiting to see if his married teacher had bought his lie. No, I didn't. She could tell he was confused by how calm she seemed. The truth was, Ava was anything but. She had no idea what she was doing. It was as if a part of her that had been lying dormant was starting to awaken and take control. And every fiber of Ava's being wanted to indulge it.

"Mr. Rollins," Ava took her glasses off and bit one of the tips, as she often did when asking a pensive question in class, "what happens when you are at a party and you start dancing with a girl?"

"What?" Trey was thoroughly confused.

"What do you mean?" Ava doubted herself for a moment, then she saw the look on the young man's face and felt another surge of invincibility. It was hard not to smile. "I mean, Trey, when you are dancing with a girl at a party, and that happens," she nodded her head toward his hidden lap, "what do you usually do?"

"Why are you asking me this? I don't even have- "

"Just answer the question. You're an adult."

Trey settled himself as much as he could and tried to think. "Well, I, uh- What type of dancing?"

Ava rolled her eyes. "The type of dancing you do at a high-school party. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Okay..." Trey knew she was talking about grinding. "Well, umm, you kind of don't do anything. Like, you just stand there and dance with her."

Ava nodded. "And she always stands there and keeps dancing even after that happens?"

"Well, no. Like, most of the time she does. But sometimes she'll push you away from her."

"Uh-huh. And why would she do that?" Ava almost couldn't feel her body.

"I guess cuz she doesn't like it."

"Mm-hmm. And what happens if she doesn't push you away immediately?"

Trey thought again, "Well, then you keep dancing with her. Maybe you put your hands on her- Look, I don't know what the point of this- "

"Mr. Rollins!" Ava exercised her authority. She fought back a smile. "Don't challenge me. Why do you put your hands on her if she doesn't push you away after she feels that against her?"

Wishing he could sprint out of the room, Trey tried to answer the next riddle. "I guess you do it cuz if she doesn't push you away, it means she might like it. Or maybe she doesn't care that much."

Ava beckoned him to continue. "Or?"

"Or..." Trey drew a blank.

"Or..." Ava felt the growing heat between her legs, "she's still not sure if she wants to be in that position with you or not, and you can help her make up her mind."

Trey cautiously nodded. His confusion was still obvious. "Uh, yeah, I guess that's true."

His muscular arms were nervously flexing. His cute face was nervous. And Ava couldn't believe she was causing it. She had no idea she was capable of speaking to a student this way. It was like living a movie of someone else's life.

"Stand up."

"What?"

"Trey," Ava leaned forward. She hoped he couldn't hear the wavering in her voice. "This is weird for me too. But you're saying you've been struggling in my class because looking at me is too distracting. If you're lying to me, that's a big deal. But if you're being honest, at least we can have an honest conversation about your grades. I know you can prove you're being honest right now, and I recommend you do it."

Ava's heart pounded in her chest. She could only imagine how scared and embarrassed Trey was. It made it all the more impressive when he slowly rose to his feet. His arms shook at his sides, resisting the urge to cover his groin. Holy shit.

Ava bit the inside of her lip and leaned forward in her chair. The fact it was angled diagonally into his waistband under his orange shorts only made it look bigger. It wasn't from her imagination. It wasn't a video. It wasn't from a pill. It was seven inches of pure sexual desire - caused by her.

"Yeah, uh, okay," Ava nodded, as professionally as she could. "You were telling the truth. Great. Thank you." Her mesmerized gaze lasted until Trey dropped back into his chair.

Putting her square reading glasses back on, Ava did her best to look relaxed and focus on Trey's face, instead of the throbbing erection just out of view.

"Am I in trouble?" There was panic in his voice.

"I haven't decided yet," Ava breathed. "This is your problem. No other student is failing. But at the same time, I don't like knowing your problem is because of me and you being too afraid to talk about it. So," she swallowed, "I'm willing to consider discussing ways to improve your grade."

Color returned to Trey's flush cheeks, only for him to shake his head. "I thought you couldn't do anything? Do you mean just how I can study better?"

"I said it was unethical, not impossible," Ava lowered her voice.

"Really?!" He smiled widely. Ava tapped her finger to her pursed lips. She was afraid of his voice carrying - for multiple reasons.

Quietly, Ava got up from her chair and then sat on the side of her desk. She was closer to Trey, which made it easier to talk quietly and let her eyes have an unobstructed view of the bulge in his lap. Her left palm sweated on her skirt, and her right one sweated on the polished wood.

"One of the ideas you had earlier was... possible," Ava informed. She had Trey's full attention.

"Which one?"

"Do you promise - Do you swear you will never tell another living soul? And I mean, not your friends, not your parents, not your teammates, and not Coach. Literally nobody?"

Ava's brown eyes were as serious as death.

Trey shook his head profusely. "I swear, I'll never tell anyone."

She was satisfied with the fear radiating from his lips. "Okay then. It's possible for us to make a deal on your next test. If you can answer thirty of the fifty questions correctly, and you leave the rest of the questions blank, then I could fill them in for you to get you to a ninety-four."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Dawson! I swear I'll get thirty right and not- " He stopped talking.

Ava lowered her finger. "I said I'm considering it. It's possible." She worried about sweating under her shirt.

Trey deflated. "So, it's like, either you're gonna help me, or you're gonna get me in trouble?"

"I don't know. I don't know exactly how I feel about any of this." Her eyes drifted down to the diagonal bar in Trey's shorts. Studying it closely, Ava could see the length of the firm shaft and a slight bump where the head rounded. She didn't care if Trey could see her. It was a rush.