Forbidden Lesson Plan (Reschooled)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wh- When will you decide?"

Ava took her glasses off and set them down behind her. She surreally looked her student in the eye. "Trey, when we were talking about you dancing with a woman, do you remember the reason I told you why a woman might stay and keep dancing with you after she feels your erection?"

"Umm. Uh, yeah. Yeah. You said because she's, like, not sure about it yet."

"Yeah," Ava nodded. Then, she closed her eyes and leaped. "Trey, I feel like you and I have been dancing since you came in here. You asked me for help. I told you I couldn't. You denied calling me a distraction. I took my jacket off to see if you were lying. And then you got hard..."

Ava breathed and inhaled the shock on her pupil's face. "And since then, I feel like the dancing has been a mixed bag. On one hand, you were finally honest with me, and I realized it's fair for me to help you. On the other hand, the school would want me to write you up for inappropriate behavior, and me helping you cheat would be risky."

The blonde teacher fidgeted with her new ponytail. "So, I feel like I'm at that point where I've stayed and danced with you while your cock's been hard for long enough."

Trey's eyes were discs, and Ava watched as his cock twitched in his shorts. Fuck.

"Are- Wait. You're tellin' me you're, like, pushing me away now?"

"No. I haven't asked you to leave," Ava clarified. "What I'm telling you is, You have to decide - Do you want me to be a teacher... and stop dancing with you because it's too risky? Or do you want me to be a woman... and keep dancing with you while your cock's hard?"

A bead of sweat ran down from Trey's hairline to his temple. His elbows were shaking to the point of buckling. He looked like his mind was melting in an oven. "A- A- A woman."

Ava smiled and exhaled sharply. "Yeah?" she nodded. "If you want me to be a woman, then I need to treat me like one." Goddamn. Ava watched Trey's erection flex again. She made no effort to hide where she was looking. "So, you need to ask yourself what you would do if any other woman were dancing with you like this."

Ava wiped sticky strands of hair from her forehead and cheeks. She could see the redness in her student's blustering face, even under his caramel complexion.

"I would- I would, uh..." He knew the answer. He answered it earlier. "I would maybe touch her a little?"

Ava's panties steamed. With anxious breaths, the forty-one-year-old rotated on the desk so that her legs were dangling next to Trey's. She witnessed the awe in his face as she started unbuttoning each of the plastic white buttons on her dress shirt.

There was no talking in the room, just loud, erratic breathing. As the bottom button came undone, the white dress shirt fell open. Ava felt her stomach and tops of her breasts breathe in the air. Her breasts hardened in their plain white cups.

Trey rocked forward in his chair, unblinking. Ava knew her tits were deceptively big. She concealed them well at work, but there was no concealing them now.

"Wowww," Trey mouthed.

He inhaled the view of her bare skin. When he finally felt brave enough to stretch his hand out, Ava said nothing. But Trey stopped well short. It was too incredible. It had to be a trap. "Aren't you married?"

Ava leveled with him. "Trey, in the last two years my husband has only been able to fuck me five times. I'm not going to pay for his mistakes forever. I deserve to feel what it's like to be fucked by a guy who simply wants it. You're hard. I'm really fucking wet. So, if you want this to happen, now's your chance."

For a moment, it looked like Trey was orgasming in the chair. "Uhhh. Wow. You're not gonna tell Ethan?"

"Believe me," Ava promised, "he'd be fine with it."

With a black heel rubbing against the side of his calf, Trey rose to his feet and slowly reached his hand out, still looking incredibly horny and also afraid.

There you go. Oh my god. Ava nodded in agreement. Then, the large hand grasped and squeezed her right tit through her bra. Ava shivered and chuckled in her disbelief.

She attacked.

Ava lunged forward and pulled Trey's tall body into hers. Her chess collided with his ribs, and their lips locked. The teacher and student made out salaciously, running their hands over each other's bodies, hotly panting on each other's faces.

Ava only took her hands away so she could wriggle her arms free of her unbuttoned shirt. Trey reached behind her, and Ava excitedly thought he was going to take her bra off. Instead, she felt her hips slide forward into Trey's waist as he tugged on her gray pencil skirt. With a grin, Ava leaned back to help him slide it off.

"Someone's eager, haha!"

Trey guiltily smirked. "Is that bad?"

"No. Take 'em off. And take your clothes off." Ava knew Trey had a great body, and she wanted it to be on top of her.

She grunted, as her bare butt cheeks landed on the desk. Her skirt fell to the floor. Ava could see the wet spot in her white panties. Lewdly kissing Trey again, Ava helped him out of his t-shirt.

Trey took it upon himself to throw his shorts down to his sneakers. Ava reached out herself to grab the waistband of his boxers.

"Wait. Wait. Wait," Ava alerted.

Trey backed off immediately and threw his arms up.

Hopping from the desk, Ava ran to her hallway door and turned the lock. She did the same with her classroom door. Once the solid wood doors were secure, there was truly nothing to stop them.

Trey's chest was heaving. "I thought I was in trouble," he laughed.

Ava bit her lip and strutted toward him. "If we're not naked in the next thirty seconds you will be."

It was a race to take off each other's clothes. With Trey's arms finagling her bra, Ava barely had the space to watch his erection spring out of his boxers as she pulled them down his quads.

"Fuck, you're big," Ava laughed.

Trey blushed. "Thanks. You're so hot. Your boobs are amazing. So is your butt." He stared at her bare tits, hanging from her chest.

Ava kissed him again, plunging her tongue into his mouth, making sure she was pressing her mature 34Cs into his ribs and touching her stomach to his burning shaft.

The eager lips kissed the tops of Ava's smooth, firm boobs. She leaned back to give the young man the space he needed to put her hard nipples in his wet mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's good." Ava's eyes rolled to the back of her head. A warm hand kneaded her left tit. She pushed her underwear down until the white material fell to her heels.

"I can't believe we're doin' this!" Trey shook his head euphorically.

"Makes two of us. At least now I know why you're the star wide receiver," Ava bit. "Good hands."

With a fond smirk, Trey boldly showed Ava what else his hands could do.

"Ahh-Ahhhhh!" Ava moaned. The strong fingers slid into her warm vagina.

The highschooler didn't know to rub the labia first. He immediately went as deeply as he could with his index and middle fingers. Ava didn't care. She responded by taking the large, sexy cock in her hand and pumping heatedly. Feeling the young man's lively penis was incredible.

"Ohhh. UHHHH! That feels so good, Mrs. Dawson!"

"Shhhh!" Ava shook her head. "Quiet!" she ordered. The halls were not necessarily clear.

Trey nodded in understanding.

The tension was too great. Ava had never been this horny nor her pussy this wet. She turned around and walked to her desk, making Trey follow her by pulling on his rubbery shaft.

Bending over and slamming her hands down on the polished oak desk, Ava arched her back. She craned her neck to watch Trey walk his legs into her ass. Her trimmed pussy lips popped out between her thighs. The expression on Trey's face was adorable, and it inspired Ava to reach an arm back, grab his neck, and bend him over her body so she could flirtatiously kiss his lips.

They made out again, and Trey's cock and balls excitedly rubbed on the small of Ava's supple back.

"Just do it already."

Fear mixed with intense arousal burned in Ava's eyes as suddenly her pussy lips parted, making way for the longest cock she had taken since college.

"AHHHHHH!" She loudly whined, and her eyes watered.

Trey quickly covered her gaping mouth with his large hand, muffling her dangerously loud moan. Ava nearly came from seeing how Trey wasn't willing to let anything stop him from burying the entire length of his cock in her pussy.

Once Trey was fully inside, Ava was gasping for air. Trey slid his cock out slowly and then back in again.

Ava came.

Her eyelids shut. A powerful eruption fired from her core. Ava's pussy squeezed the thick cock as she shook. Every cry was muffled by Trey's hand. When it finally passed, Ava heaved and fell forward onto the desk. She rolled over, lying down on her back, looking up mystically at her student.

He didn't know what to do. He clearly had never made a woman cum before. Ava's wagging finger, lustful eyes, and raised legs gave him a hint. Trey stepped forward again and easily slid his erection back into the soaking hole.

Ava shook her head no when he moved his hand toward her mouth. "I'll be okay this time," she giggled.

Feeling more comfortable after the early intensity and shock, Trey joked, "You were being too loud in class."

"Mmm. Well, let's see if you can fuck me hard enough to make me scream again."

Once again, the dark cockhead disappeared inside the glistening mound. Ava's heels hooked Trey's shoulders, and her breasts jiggled on her torso as Trey began pounding her.

Ava fought the urge to scream, releasing dry moans. Trey grunted over the sound of his groin and testicles slapping into her wet pussy. Trey's hands found her breasts, and Ava's fingernails found his abs.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good. Keep going!" She gyrated her hips.

"Your pussy is amazing. This is the best sex I've ever had," he breathed.

Ava lit up. She was out of practice, but she had enough life experience to believe she could be doing a great job. "Mmm. Yeah? Just wait til I make you cum."

Trey tensed up and pounded frantically. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum soon."

"Mmm. Yeahhhh... Fucking pound me."

Trey swung her body around on the desk, knocking books and a pencil mug to the carpet. Ava was longways on her desk, gritting her teeth from the faster, harder, and louder fucking. When Ava had been trusted too far back on the desk, Trey climbed on top and lay on top of her. They wrapped their arms around each other and locked lips. Trey slid his cock back inside and fucked Ava in missionary position.

The harder his sweating body flopped on hers, the harder Ava bit into his neck again. "Oh, yeah, Trey. Keep going. Harder. Harder. Fuck my pussy. I wanna fucking feel you take it." The grunts in Trey's ear sent him to the point of no return. His body started to tighten. "Can I?"

Ava knew what the desperate whisper in her ear meant. "As much as you want." At that word, Ava felt the body on top of her clench and flex. She ground her hips into the jerking erection. "Uh-uhhh." A rush of warm liquid shot deep into her vaginal canal. The hard cock flexed again and again. Ava ground as sensually as she could muster, forcing more hot jizz to fill her pussy.

And as soon as it ended, Trey collapsed onto her body in exhaustion. As his penis softened, Ava continued gyrating and fucking, gasping every time the cock was forced into another twitch.

The weight of the body on her and the knowledge of her student just firing his load into her made Ava's arms fly out and rattle on the desk. She came for the second time. Her vision went black.

When she regained control, Ava nudged Trey until he rolled off of her. Her head rested heavily on the wooden desk, and her shoulder was touching Trey's. Neither of them spoke, and they simply labored for air.

As soon as Ava's mind cleared, her heart raced again. What the fuck did I just do?! Oh my God. Oh my GOD!! She rolled off the desk and stumbled to her feet. She felt disgusting. She felt panicked. How on Earth could she have done something like that? Even though Ava had just literally finished, it felt like she was living a bad dream and she could never undo it.

Ava was shaking as she ran into her bathroom and leaned over the sink. It took nearly five minutes before her anxiety attack ended and she was wise enough to wash her face in cold water. It's okay. It's okay. You're okay. Everything will be fine. You did what you did. You'll get through it.

In the reflective mirror, Ava studied her naked body and red chest. She was still rising and falling with each deep breath. The hair around her pussy was moist and shining in the bathroom light. And she noticed a trail of white goo running from her labia to her upper thigh. She shuddered.

Then, in a rush of emotion, Ava cracked a wild grin and started to laugh. Before she knew it, her hands were cupped over her mouth as she laughed loudly at herself in the mirror. "Holy shit, haha!" Look what you did! Wow, you fucking did it! Oh my god, that was so fucking hot!

A look of glee and pride was etched on Ava's blushing face. Almost to make sure it was real, she unlocked the bathroom door and meandered back into her office. Trey stared at her like a deer in headlights. He had all of his clothes back on except for his shorts, which he had paused in the process of putting on.

"Umm. Hey?" he questioned. The eighteen-year-old had grown concerned about the aftermath when Ava disappeared into the bathroom for minutes on end.

"Hello," Ava greeted, trying to sound somewhat like a teacher should. Around the dark blue carpeting of her office, her outfit was scattered.

"Is everything okay?" Trey shyly asked.

"No complaints here," Ava smiled curtly.

Trey relaxed again and smiled back. "That was soooo much fun," he blurted.

"Mm-hmm." Ava retrieved her glasses from the desk and donned them before picking up her moist underwear. "It was."

Excitedly, Trey reached out and pulled Ava in to kiss her. But Ava blocked his lips. "Listen, Trey, this was a one-time thing. A really, really, really good one-time thing. But you have to realize it's over now."

Trey was understanding. He never expected it to happen even once, so he was still ecstatic. "Okay. I get it."

"And this never happened, right?"

"Right. And, umm... You're gonna help me with the grade now?"

"Haha. Yeah, I'd say that's fair. We'll do what we talked about earlier. Just get thirty right. I'll take care of it from there."

"Thanks, Mrs. Dawson. Man, I don't even know how I'll pay attention in class now."

While for Trey it was a funny joke, for Ava, that realization hit her like a ton of bricks. She had gotten so aroused and caught up in her desires, she tricked herself into thinking the sex was an isolated event they could both move on from.

It dawned on Ava that she had to educate Trey for the rest of the year, and every time he saw her, he would remember the sex. Of course, he would. Ava thought out loud as she got dressed. "So, the reason you have trouble paying attention in class is that you're horny. And if you weren't horny, you could probably pay attention."

"Yeah, I think so," Trey nodded. "I just don't know what to do now. I had a boner every class as it is. The other guys who have that problem are at least smart enough to pass anyway."

"Other guys?" Ava looked up from buttoning her shirt.

"Yeah," Trey looked at her like she was an idiot. "Did you only catch me checkin' you out or something?"

It was baffling to hear. How?? Ava noticed men staring in the gym or at the beach. But it baffled her as to what inspired teenagers to check her out in the classroom. Perhaps she counted too much on her conservative attire or was blinded by her treatment of her classroom as a professional setting.

Saving that revelation for later, Ava focused on solving Trey's issue. "I mean, can't you just masturbate before class? Then you can think clearly, at least through the lecture."

"Trust me, I would," Trey spoke from experience, "but there isn't enough time. By the time I get to your room from my last class, the bell is about to ring."

"Okay," Ava scratched her blonde hair. She was annoyed that she had exacerbated her student's problem. "What if you had five extra minutes?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if you had five minutes in there," Ava pointed to her private bathroom. "Five minutes in there every day before class to masturbate? When other students ask why you're back there, we'll just say I caught you cheating on a lab report, and instead of sending you to the headmaster, you agreed to sort files for me during class. We spend the first five minutes going over homework questions anyway."

Trey looked interested and then disappointed (and it wasn't just because Ava finally had her skirt on). "I appreciate it. But to be real, Mrs. Dawson, I don't think that'll work. I get horny from seeing you, not thinking about you. I'm kinda visual, you know, haha."

That didn't surprise Ava. She had plenty of students who were visual learners. And, begrudgingly, she knew how to solve the problem. Going over to her Mac computer, Ava clicked around before rotating her screen to Trey.

His eyebrows shot up. It was an image of his teacher in a blue bikini from a family vacation.

"Take a picture of this with your phone. There'll be no record of me sending it. Use it in the bathroom."

Trey was enthused, but Ava wasn't. He took the photo.

"And, Mr. Rollins, don't even breathe a word about any of this to anyone. And if anyone knocks on this door while you're in here, stay in the bathroom and don't make a peep. This never happened."

Trey nodded at Ava's deadly eyes and left the office.

********

Ethan Dawson returned from football practice just in time for dinner. His body was sweaty and in desperate need of a shower. However, he wasn't the only Dawson coming home sweaty and disgusting after a long day at school. Ava had stayed at the school for hours to do paperwork. But it was mainly to avoid coming home.

She had multiple mini-crises, but she always rebounded and felt satisfied and proud of what she had done. And the moment she opened the front door and was met with a grunting, half-heartedly "Hey" by her husband, who didn't even look up from the tv, the last of Ava's guilt faded. She had been reminded earlier of what it felt like for a man to want her and be chomping at the bit to make her feel like a hot woman.

When the showers were completed, the family came together at the dinner table.

"So, what happened at school and practice today?" Garret questioned his son.

Ethan finished chewing his asparagus. "School was the same as usual. But it was funny at practice. Coach was teasing Trey, and it actually involves Mom."

Ava choked on her ice water. The two men at the kitchen table watched her in concern. "Wrong pipe," she explained calmly, but she was frantic on the inside and ready to run from the room.

"Okay, whew! Anyway," Ethan continued, "Coach Benner was teasing Trey because he was out of his mind all practice, and Trey wouldn't tell Coach why. Then Coach saw all of these bite marks on his neck and made him tell him what happened."

Ava was about to throw up.

Ethan finished laughing. "And Trey finally admitted that Mom caught him and a girl being a little rough in the hallway. And as a punishment, Mom is now making him file her papers before class every day."

"Oh really?" Garret questioned his wife in a gossipy tone.

Ava exhaled. The blood returned to her veins. "Yep."

"Yeah, so Coach spent the practice teasing him about his new girlfriend. It was pretty funny."

Ava drank her entire glass of ice water. "So, what do you guys think of them building a new park on Seventh?"

As her family engaged in discussion, Ava was still coming down from her scare. When her life had flashed before her eyes, she realized losing her career scared her the most. So did becoming a public shame figure like Tatiana Wilson. Her husband's reaction would be curious, but divorce didn't frighten her. And oddly, what made her feel comfortable in that moment of anxiety was remembering her son's texts to Tatiana, where he confided he found a mom fucking her son's friends to be hot. At least he wouldn't leave me.