All Comments on 'Forbidden Lust'

by catherine42

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Writing

Hate to see her toss her marriage away for a fantsay, but on lit. who knows. Look for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!!

Very well written, not like some of the b/s that's on here

please keep with the theme, you got my attention!

catherine42catherine42almost 16 years agoAuthor
too kind!

Aww, thanks! :::blush::: This story is kind of based on something going on right now. More to come (heh), I hope! Thanks - direction and constructive criticism or requests are always welcome.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Not a bad first effort.

your first line rocked as a hook line. One piece of constructive criticism. Keep your paragraphs a little shorter. Reading from the computer isn't like reading a book, shorter paragraphs are easier to read and keep the reader from straining to enjoy your story. Good luck with your writing!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 16 years ago
loved it

Short, and sweet.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Very nice.

You captured that feeling of lust that sometimes just takes a person over. From that point on, every interaction with the object of desire is merely foreplay . . . which means, of course, that the sexual adventure that is sure to come, will be amazingly hot. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nailed it

You have completely and totally nailed this! Thanks for writing.

sooriressooriresabout 12 years ago
Yes

Very well written with appropriate feminine thought processes, reaction, actions.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A finely written

and compelling story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reminds me of previous work area atmospheres

It's always horrible before, wishing and wanting, but afterwards isn't all that great either. It's that way whether it happened or not or if it went well or not.

Amazing that it doesn't seem to go away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous