Forced Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers

"What do you...?" Lexi asked confused.

"No scars, right?" As I asked I brought the knife down sharply towards my hand. I screamed.

In actuality, I had let the knife hit right next to my hand. Almost faster than I could track Lexi had smacked the knife out of my hand and pulled my other hand to look at it. She turned it back and forth as if confused. Meanwhile, I examined her. She had those strange protuberances on her forehead and her eyes were pitch black. There was also a dusky blue pattern that whorled about her skin in subtle tribalistic patterns. Her musculature looked more defined and I thought I saw a reflective flash on her tail as it flicked around behind her.

"So, point two seems to be a success. Now we'll figure out about point three. Lexi, snap out of it. Lexi!" Seemingly finished examining my hand she started licking the side of my neck.

"Lexi. If you can hear me I want you to stop what you're doing and listen." I was surprised when she pulled back away from me and nodded.

"So you're not mindless. Do you think you could change back with time." She shook her head. Various muscles on her body started flexing and jumping and a high keening sound came out of her throat. She was visibly distressed and I was getting a little worried.

"Are you okay?" I questioned concerned. Cupping her chin, I turned her face towards me. She relaxed slightly and started kissing and licking my palm.

"Okay. So this seems to be confirmation on point three as well." She started to grind her crotch against my thigh and I could feel her hard member prodding me. She anxiously slipped her hand into my shorts to presumably fondle me again.

Her scent wafted around me like an almost tangible taste in the air. I could feel moisture forming as I became aroused and the electric rush of arousal ran through me.

"I think we can do a little better than a quick grope now that we're in private," I said as I pulled her hands away from my body. Judging the look on her face it was like I took her ice cream and slammed it onto the floor. I quickly slipped my shorts off and turned to the kitchen island. I bent over the top of it and looked back at Lexi.

"I think I'm ready for youuUUU," my voice rose at the end as Lexi wasted no time sinking her cock into my dripping pussy. She laid her hands possessively on my waist as she slammed into me at full throttle. Her soft flesh plowed into me from behind filling me with her length. She groaned at the sensations, leaning forward so her breasts delicately brushed against my back with each thrust. I was helplessly gripping the counter as I held on for dear life against the wild ride. My breathing was heavy as she continued her furious pace, the feeling flooding through my mind washing away any conscious thoughts. I was awash in an ocean of sensations. Releasing her grip on my waist she gripped my bouncing breasts and tugged on the nipples. That last tug being the final push I needed to send me over the edge with a freight train of an orgasm. As my pussy clenched around her tool I could feel her swell inside me. She pulled me tight against her as she flooded me with her own release. The warm fluid sent me over the edge again like a little explosion of sensation that washed over me in a fiery, tingly wave.

Our commingled fluids dripped down my thigh as her dick slipped into the open air. Falling bonelessly on top of the counter I let out a hiss of contentment. Lexi was breathing hard as she picked me up and took me into the shower. We didn't say anything as I let her quietly clean both of us.

Her voice was quiet but thick with emotion as she finally talked while toweling me off, "Please don't do that again." She paused for a moment as she collected her words.

"I don't like the loss of control," she paused again, thinking about how to continue.

Maybe you don't but I might. I thought, biting my lip, and considering the way she had manhandled me.

"And I really don't like the thought of you getting hurt," her voice cracked as she gathered me into an embrace.

"Okay," I whispered into her ear. "No more experiments. Have you ever heard of something like this before?"

"Nope," she said as her hand kneaded the back of my skull, entangled in my hair.

"Then we need to do some research."

My phone chose that moment to buzz, the noise shattering the quiet of the moment. This, logically, led me into a fit of giggles. Lexi looked incredulous before she got became infected with the same giggles. After a long couple of moments, I wiggled out of Lexi's grasp to go check on my phone. There was a text from my landlady slash drug dealer Mrs. Henderson. I realized then that it had been awhile since I had my last hit of the chocolate chip. The text was asking me if I was okay.

"Shit."

"What is it?" Lexi asked.

"It's my landlady. She's wondering where I am. We have a chess match every Sunday after she gets back from church. I put up with the weekly asswhoopin' because she bribes me with cookies. Just wait til you taste them, they are so soft they seem to dissolve in your mouth." I think I started to drool a little just imagining their taste.

Thinking about it, I realized that I should probably let her know that I would be moving out of my apartment.

I stilled for a moment.

Holy shit. I think I just decided to move in with Lexi. Maybe I should ask her? I smiled. Although I probably know her answer.

"Hey, Lexi," I said casually.

"Yeah?"

"How hard is it to get me back to my apartment?"

She tensed beside me.

"No. No no no. Nothing bad. I just thought I might want to move some things out of my apartment if I'm going to be staying here awhile," I said sheepishly rubbing my right shoulder. Lexi gaped at me for a moment before rushing forward and swinging me around in a giant hug.

"OhmygoddoyoureallymeanitI'msohappyweneedtogotalktomymomandgetyoutotheportaldoyouneedboxesIthinkwemighthaveboxessomewhere," Lexi said, sounding like a teenage girl who had just run into Channing Tatum or whoever it is that high school girls are currently crushing on.

"Slow down there, Bessie."

"You really mean it right? You want to move in?"

"Sure. I don't think I could escape you if I tried. And for some reason, I don't really feel like trying."

"Sydney, nothing would make me happier than for you to join me here," Lexi said solemnly, poorly concealing her glee. "Celebration sex?" she asked, arching an eyebrow suggestively.

"Didn't you get enough, what was it, like five minutes ago?" She chuckled as her tail gently stroked my neck.

"Haven't you figured it out by now? I will never have enough of you. I could spend an eternity learning your little tells. How your breath catches when you feel that tingle start under your skin. The way you shudder when the motor starts to churn." As she spoke she moved closer and closer to me until she was finally whispering in my ear. "Your smell as you finally surrender everything, leaving yourself completely vulnerable to me." She nipped my earlobe with her teeth, my breath sped up under her teasing. Slowly circling around me she kept my earlobe between her teeth gently tugging. After she was completely behind me she gripped one of my ass cheeks in her hand while brushing her hand from my breasts towards my navel. Gyrating under her grasp I trembled as she found a particularly sensitive spot right below my belly button. I could feel her smile tug on my cheek as her fingers slowly circling the spot. She traced my jawline with her tongue as she pressed down on the spot like she was putting fingerprint a into a ball of playdough. As is often the case with playdough, when one part thins another lengthens, specifically it was my manhood, which lengthened under her ministrations.

"We've been neglecting a certain part of your anatomy. Now how about you return the favor."

I was fully ready to jump aboard that train when there was a knock on the door. Pulling away from Lexi, I grabbed a handy robe from the bedpost and covered up as I went to answer the door.

"We could pretend we aren't home," Lexi said with a wry smile donning a bathrobe of her own.

Hiding my erection behind the door I was surprised to see a group of people there. Samantha was in front with Tifa and Blondie not far behind and, way in the back, looking concerned, was Mocha.

Upon seeing me, I saw relief on Tifa and Samantha's faces. Mocha just looked a little apologetic. Samantha startled me by pulling me into a quick embrace. I was mortified as my erection poked her in the stomach. Pushing me away she briefly showed surprised before she gave a self-satisfied smirk. "I knew it," she said, staring straight at my still hard privates.

Scrambling, I pulled her against me to keep from showing the others. Judging by the incredulous look on Mocha's face and the gentle accepting smiles on Blondie and Tifa's faces, I wasn't successful.

"But I thought she... he..." Mocha muttered to herself.

Looking to Tifa and Blondie, Tifa just smiled and said, "I suspected something of the sort. I am something of a history buff so I'm not unfamiliar with Lexi's families... ahem... unique, qualities. Also, if you two are confused about what happened on the soccer fields I have some theories, but I want to do some research before I give you any ideas."

Speechless, I was still performing my best tomato impression as Lexi walked up behind me and pulled me from Samantha's embrace. Samantha parted from me reluctantly, giving my junk one last forlorn glance as Lexi pulled me into her arms.

I think I'm getting a little better at the public nudity aspect of this relationship. They don't seem to be making a big deal out of it, so why should I?

Turning to face them, I covered up my junk as best I was able before thanking the assembled people for their concern and assuring them that I was fine. Seeing Mocha still sputtering in the background I stifled a little giggle at this amazon of a woman being so flummoxed at me having a dick. Seeing me laughing broke her out of her daze and she approached me solemnly.

Lexi growled and gave her thigh a smack. Her tongue snaked into my ear and I laughed.

"I'm sorry I hit you so hard on the soccer field. I wanted to come by to make sure that you were okay and let you know that I didn't mean to hurt you. Sometimes I get too wrapped up in the competition and I don't use as much caution as I probably should," Mocha said, bowing her head slightly.

"All is forgiven. I know exactly what you mean about competition. Sometimes when the blood is pumping it's hard to control emotions and actions," I replied seriously. "Besides, if you meant to hurt me I think Lexi woulda done more than just toss you aside," I said jokingly. Lexi's eyes flashed black for a moment and think maybe there was a kernel of truth to my words.

Mocha nodded and then paused for a second before saying, "if it's not too forward, would you and Lexi like to have sex sometime?" I guffawed in surprise. It took me a couple of seconds to get over my shock. Once I did, I tried not to reject her automatically. Carefully examining my feelings I was surprised that it didn't feel wrong. Looking at Lexi to try to feel out her thoughts on the subject she was giving me a decidedly neutral face. After the silence stretched on just a little too long I gave her my answer.

"Thank you for your candidness. However, at this time, I'm still getting used to a lot of new things and I'm not comfortable enough to add another complication to that. Maybe later that will change and if it does you will be the first one I come to," I said with as much honesty as I could muster. Samantha's face fell at the last part and I realized that maybe she had first dibs on any side invitations.

"Now you guys need to get going. Sydney and I have an appointment with mother and you know how she hates being kept waiting," Lexi said before disappearing into her apartment.

I startled Samantha by pulling her into a quick hug, thankful my manhood had softened so I didn't poke her with it again.

"Just want you to know that you, are the first I'm going to come to for any additional companionship," I said into her ear. She gave me a quick embrace and a 10,000-watt smile before practically skipping away after the others.

"Hurry up. I wasn't joking when I said mom hates waiting," Lexi said over the clattering of clothes hangers coming from her room. As I donned some jeans I wondered aloud to Lexi, "if you can summon clothes, why do you need to own so many?"

"You know how to cook right?" She asked rhetorically. I nodded.

"So why do you order out? It's a convenience thing, much easier to slip on a top than to conjure clothing. Now let's go, let's go, let's go," she said impatiently. "Also a magician never reveals the secrets to her tricks."

"I still want to know how it's possible to do some of the things you do," I said seriously.

"Syd," Lexi said, her tone warm. "It's magic," she said, giving her fingers little wiggles as I turned to go to the closet to get dressed. After quickly donning whatever clothes Lexi threw at me we were out the front door. Stretching out, I rolled my neck surprised there was no lingering soreness from Mocha's hit as Lexi shut the door. Impatient to get going Lexi gave me a gentle shove in the back to get me moving.

I theatrically drug my feet across the floor as Lexi pushed me in the back to try to get me to hurry up. After a few steps, I quit resisting and gathered her hand in my own before smiling at her in our way to her mother's office. We walked in silence for a bit, but it was a comfortable silence although I could tell that Lexi was practically humming with giddiness.

"Why is your mom working on a Sunday?"

"She's kind of a workaholic. She always has been ever since her first mate died. I don't know why her current mate puts up with it."

"How did she die?" I asked gently.

"It's not really my story to tell. But it did involve the seraphim so try not to mention them cause it can kinda sets her off."

"You ready?" she asked as she knocked. I gave her a smile at her silly behavior.

"You're really excited aren't you?"

"You're not? You're moving in with me. Choosing to wake up with me in the morning, eat with me, and succumb to me at night."

I both hate and love the fact that she can make me blush so easily.

Opening the door was a pale white, stereotypically Swedish, woman. She was tall and bony with very modest breasts yet somehow still exuded matronly grace. Her hair a blonde so pale it almost looked white but seemed darker when compared to her skin.

"Lexi, it's so good to see you again," she said with the warmest and deepest voice I have ever heard as she drew Lexi into a hug. "And with such a beautiful young lady in tow. It's lovely to meet you. I am Laila, Lexi's mom."

"Nice to meet you Laila. I'm Sydney and a couple of weeks ago I used to be a man." It took me a moment before I realized what I just said.

What the fuck did I just say? You don't unload that the first time you're meeting your girlfriend's stepmom.

Panicking a little my eyes started darting around, instinctively looking for an escape route.

Maybe if I throw up I can play it off as a feverish delusion.

"Look at me. Look at me," Laila said sternly. "There it is," she said as she caught my gaze with her soft eyes, no judgment in them. "You are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you differently, dear. It doesn't matter what you used to look like last week or last month or even yesterday. Right here, right now, you are lovely." She held my eyes until I responded with a quick nod. "Good. I hear congratulations are in order. So what did she do to convince you so quick?" she asked conspiratorially.

"She was there for me when I woke up from a nightmare and held me like she never wanted to let me go. Why...?" I question, confused by the query. Lexi had the grace to look embarrassed and nervous.

"I held out until her mother bought me a car. It's a really nice mustang that I don't take out of the garage nearly enough."

"You shortchanged me. I didn't know I was supposed to get a signing bonus.."

"Too bad. No, take backsies," she said in childish sing-song.

"Oh really?" I said coldly. "I can think of a few ways of getting you to change your mind," my smile showing my lack of seriousness.

"I didn't mean it. Whatever you want honey. A puppy, a pony, a pool, any other p word I can think of," she said as she sank to her knees.

"How about a pussy? Oh wait, you did that already," I replied sarcastically.

"Ohhhhhh. I like her. I used to worry you would twist a woman around your finger with your temperament. She, who used to be a he, might not be such a pushover."

"And you. Stop talking around me like I'm not here," I said, feigning anger. "Please," I finished, remembering who it was I was talking to.

"Be nice to me. I'm the one with all of Lexi's embarrassing stories, and I'm not above bribery," she said, winking at me.

"Mom, I don't think you have any stories that would embarrass me. I have no pride left where Sydney's concerned," she said proudly.

I don't know if that's something to be proud of.

"What about that time in the Caymans, with, what was her name again... Tiffany... Leslie..." Lexi blanched, white as a sheet as she hurried to cover her stepmom's mouth before she could go any further.

"That's what I thought," Laila said smugly as she hugged her step-daughter.

It was at this moment that sex incarnate walked through the door in the form of Lexi's mom.

"Hi honey," she said pulling Lexi into her arms.

"Hi, mother. Did you get my message?"

"Yes, congratulations. I didn't think you would settle in this soon," she directed towards me. "Now, are you going to come give me a hug or do I have to take one from you."

Walking forward into a three-way hug with Lexi, her mother leaned into my ear. "It's nice to meet you, Sydney. I'm Cleonida. Please call me Cleo. I'm here if you ever need anything, especially tips for handling Lexi."

"I think I have that bit covered ma'am, but thank you for the offer."

"Mother. No ma'ams in this household," Cleo said.

"Especially not that one," Laila said dryly.

"Hush you, don't be giving our daughter in law the wrong idea," Cleo remarked, giving her counterpart a kiss.

"But..." I said confused, pointing between Lexi's parents.

"I'm mother. She's mom," Cleo said, pointing at Laila.

"Enough time wasted. I'm sure Lexi's impatient to get you moved out so you can get to christening your new home."

"What? Are we moving or something?" I asked Lexi.

"No silly. It used to be a house, or apartment... whatever. The point is that now that you've decided to move in it's a home. It probably won't be our only home but it's our first one, and that makes it special."

"And with that," Cleo said, brandishing a strange purple tetrahedron thing, about the size of an apple. The crystal crackled with a strange purplish light, of a similar hue to a plum but with black accents that swirled throughout. An unnatural purple slit appeared on the floor, matching the color of the crystal, undulating slightly as it distorted the air.

"You ready?" Lexi asked as she took my hand.

"No," I said, recalling the stomach-churning sensation of the first gate.

"Don't worry it's not nearly as bad the second time."

"Okay, let's do this on three. One, two, and three," I said as we both jumped feet first into the portal.

As I fell, only one thought ran through my mind before it went black...

Lexi, you're a goddamn liar.

Author's Note: Hello everyone thank you all for taking the time to read my story. A big thanks again to AaronSatie who took the time to help find the multitude of mistakes lurking in my musings. This chapter marks the 35K word mark which is over 100 pages as far as I understand it. Which is kind of crazy now that I'm thinking about it. Special shout out to everyone who left me a nice message or two. It means a lot to me that you would take the time to do that. I want to take this time to let you know that I am going to be working on some other ideas that are bouncing around my head. This is not the end for Syd and Lexi but it might be a bit before I come back to them. Also the pancake recipe is real. It's easy, it's quick, and it's yummy. Enjoy.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,048 Followers