Forced Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was going to get pregnant. Because I couldn't stop cumming inside of her. And she didn't try to stop me.

That's when I realized the reason for Tara's sudden arrival. It was the breeding season. In my depression and lack of a sex life, I'd forgotten the dates.

We fucked for hours in the trailer. But then Tara tried to have a conscience and leave. But as she ran out the trailer, fleeing in nothing on, I tackled her to the ground and fucked her some more outdoors.

We fucked outside the trailer for awhile. Just with the stars and night sky watching over us.

When we got tired, she settled down and rested for a while. And I would go to sleep with my head buried in her thick, curly hair.

Until, of course, I heard her attempting to start Jay's truck.

It was morning time.

The birds were chirping and I was butt ass naked, lying in the grass and dirt of the worksite when I heard the familiar roar of Jay's engine. For a second I thought I was back in High School, hearing the engine come to life as Jay and I drove anywhere and everywhere together.

But as I looked up, I remembered where I was at. And what had happened.

The sleep I had gotten couldn't have been more than forty or thirty minutes. But it had been the most peaceful sleep I'd had in my life, with Tara lying there beside me in my arms.

I stood up and I could see she was sitting in the truck, dressed, and trying to pull away slowly so as not to wake me. But when she saw me stand up, she tried to speed off.

But I was quick and able to reach through the driver window and grab the brake before she could pull away. My hands were over her and I looked her dead in her eyes.

She was mine now.

I think I was crazy to think I'd be able to give her back to Jay or let her go. And I know she could feel my power over her. Because I felt it, too.

"Stop," I said forcefully.

She subverted her eyes. For the first time in her life, Tara showed no signs of loner traits to me. Instead she felt extremely submissive under my power. I guess I didn't have to worry about being with a werebitch for the rest of my life. They aren't as scary as I thought. Which was probably why my dad stayed with my own mom so long, because to me Werewomen had always seemed so dominant and aggressive.

But how could I not see it until now? No. They were the perfect little bitches. This force I had over Tara was a level of submissiveness I'd never felt with any Normie girl I'd been with. I should have chosen a werebitch sooner. I liked this.

But I was grateful, in a way, that I waited and was forced to pair with Tara. If the sex last night was any indicator, I was in for a very great rest of my life.

Tara kept her eyes down for a long time. She looked like a scared stray dog. One that didn't know what to do.

My heart felt soft for her. I knew I loved her in that moment. The confusion she must have been feeling. Just like me. All this time, Tara was suffering too. I don't know how I knew, but I could tell that her fighting our bond had been harder on her than it was for me.

But it was ok.

She was with me now.

I knew what to do.

"Wait here," I said.

I wasn't worried at all as I walked away and back into the work trailer we'd been in all night. Seeing the place in the light, though, made the lovemaking Tara and I had engaged in all night look just as raw and passionate as it had felt. The trailer looked like a tornado had hit everywhere but outside of it.

Oh well. I thought to myself.

I wanted to clean up, but I had to handle this thing with Tara. And that was my primary focus. I'd come back later once I took care of her.

I knew Stephanie would be the first in the office. She was always here early, before the rest of us. And she would be pissed when she saw the wreckage. But, I'd deal with her later.

I grabbed my clothes and put on my jeans, shirt, and boots. Then I headed back out.

And just like I told her to, Tara was still there when I came outside. I walked down the gravel and dirt, then got in the passenger seat like I used to when Jay would pick me up and we'd drive in his truck. Tara's eyes were still downcast.

I knew she felt guilty. But I didn't want her beating herself up. That's when I noticed the ring on her finger. She was twisting it repeatedly. I didn't even think about it when we were fucking last night.

I placed my hand on top of hers.

"Stop," I told her gently.

And she did.

I reached out to her and kissed her.

When I pulled back, she had tears in her eyes.

"It's going to be Ok, now," I told her, "We're going home. I'll take care of everything."

I had Tara drive us back to my place. As she drove I knew that I would have to finally fight Jay. It was long overdue. That day when I first paired with Tara, I conceded to him when I should have fought him. And then when he challenged me in front of the Pack for Tara. I should have ended this whole thing a long time ago. I kicked myself for prolonging Tara's suffering. All the blame couldn't be placed on her for running away from our pairing. If only I had been the man that she needed and fought for her, she and I could have had a better chance.

But my brotherhood stood in the way. I thought I had done the right thing by letting Tara go off and try to defy our laws. I realize now that was not the right choice at all. Just like the guys had said, Tara is mine. And I should have gone to claim her.

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest. Jay was my best friend. My brother. But in me there was also a stirring. So new and fresh that I was surprised to sense it.

Were there some Alpha traits in me?

To my surprise, my mom and three of my sisters were still at my trailer when Tara and I pulled up. They frantically met us in the driveway as we got out.

"Jay's here!" My mom cried in alarm, "I called your father and the Packmaster! But I don't know if I can stop him!"

"You need to leave!" My sister screamed at me.

"He's going to challenge you!" One of my sisters cried.

Another sister was holding one of my nieces in her arms and tears were streaming down her face.

"Please! Go!" Tara's voice surprised me.

I turned to her and I could see she was frightened, too.

They think this is going to be a death match. I could see it in their eyes.

I looked at all of their faces.

"Where did he go?" I asked calmly.

"He went to the site because someone told him they'd seen his truck headed there yesterday," My mom cried.

Tara's face contorted and she broke down in tears.

"I can't believe this is happening!" She whispered and I watched her rock back and forth as if to soothe herself, "I ruined everything!"

She sobbed and to my surprise, my sister who was holding my niece and also crying, was the first to reach Tara before I could. She hugged her with one arm.

"No, it's not!" She soothed her, "You were just finally following your instinct."

Tara rested her head on the free part of my sister's chest. As if she was the second child in my sister's arms. I was shocked because it was the first time I'd seen Tara, who was always so distant from the other Pack bitches, let herself interact with one.

I watched as my other two sister's comforted her, too. As well as my mother. They were all crying together.

I knew they felt like I was for sure going to die if Jay found me.

I walked back to Jay's truck.

"What are you doing?!" My mom shouted as I got in and slammed the door.

She ran towards me as if to stop me, but I was already backing out of the driveway.

I watched as she, Tara, and my sisters chased down the gravel after me. All of them were begging me to come back with tears in their eyes. I could still see them shouting and screaming as I sped away.

This was over.

I had to end this.

The road was a blur as I sped back to the work site where I had been fucking Tara all night only a few hours ago. I knew for a fact that if Jay was there, he'd known what took place. Because he'd be able to smell both Tara and my scent mingled together.

I didn't want to think of what was to happen.

The only person who'd probably be there to witness and tell the Pack of the story would be Steph. I know she was there by now. Probably trying to calm down an angry Jay as he waited for me to show up today for work.

I wondered which of us would walk away after the inevitable fight. I knew that there would be no holding back in this one. This was about passion, not respect. And the way Jay loved Tara...and the way I now loved her...

One of us was bound to not stop until the other was for sure out of the picture forever so that we could be with her. Because there was no way I was giving her back to him. Fuck their elopement. Fuck the fact that he'd already been fucking my bitch for forever now. Fuck all of it.

I wasn't going to let her go back to the city with him just so he could keep her away from me for another year or two. Especially not now when I knew she could have possibly conceived after last night. I didn't know how Jay planned to go about that one. If Tara got pregnant he would have been bound to know that it wasn't his. Even if somehow she had decided to try to act like meeting up with me never happened.

I sped onto the site and pulled up in a hurry. Right away, I could see two cars parked outside that weren't there before. One, I recognized as Steph's. And the other I knew had to be Jay's.

I hopped out of the truck. My heart was beating furiously. And I couldn't control my breathing.

This was it.

I thought back to the years of friendship I had with Jay. Was I really going to throw it away over a forced pairing? Forget that I had already fucked her. That could be explained. The whole animal instinct and everything.

If I walked inside the work trailer and conceded again to Jay, he might let me live. He might be forgiving. And I knew Tara would go back to him. Of course she would.

I knew Jayson loved her enough to forgive Tara for what happened last night. And if she got pregnant from our night of passion, I knew Jayson loved her enough to raise her pup as his own.

I was hesitating. I had a choice to make.

Friendship or love?

I thought of Tara.

I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life getting to know her the way Jay had done when we were kids. I knew that I wanted to be near her now forever. Could I really let her leave again?

I took a deep breath.

Then I proceeded to go and enter the trailer.

"Jay!" My shout startled not just me, but the other two inside of the trailer as well.

I guess because of how aggressive I sounded, I knew I'd chosen to be ready to fight for Tara. But also, I startled the other two people in the trailer because I don't think they were expecting me to burst in on them.

On the floor I could see Stephanie pinned to the ground with her dress hiked up. And on top of her I saw Jay holding her down, with his pants around his ankles and his dick pulling out of her just as I bust into the trailer.

I think the look of shock on all of our faces made us silent for a few minutes.

But then Steph pushed Jay off of her and pulled her dress down. She ran towards me. Her face was one of complete embarrassment.

I watched as Jay struggled to buckle his pants and stand.

"I don't know what happened!" Stephanie finally was the one to speak.

But I knew there was something off about how she said it.

I could smell it, anyway. The scent from Jayson as he watched Steph be embarrassed about me finding them.

"He came in here looking for you and shouting that he was going to kill you! And then he just..." Steph's voice trailed off.

I glanced at Jayson.

He looked ashamed himself, now.

I didn't need Stephanie to finish telling me what happened because I could fill in the rest myself. Shit. I walked in on it.

Jayson and Stephanie had been forced to pair.

The trailer was still ransacked from when I was with Tara. But I could see that it was about to get torn up some more

I looked directly at Jay.

"Breeding season is almost over," I said to him calmly, "If you want to get a pup, you're going to have to do it now."

"You have until 8 before all the guys get here for the day," I continued, "Don't wear her out too much. She still needs to work."

I looked at Steph. Her face was crimson and flustered. But I knew the look of her eyes. Submissive. Which actually made me chuckle inside because I knew the tough cookie of a werebitch she can be.

"Have fun," I said to them with a knowing smile and as I walked out the door I couldn't help but add, "And don't forget to clean up!"

I would divert my dad and the Packmaster who were probably on their way out here. And go home to calm my mom and sisters down.

Then...Tara.

Beautiful Tara.

It was finally over.

She was mine and at home.

Right where she belongs.

I'd call out of work this morning. And finally move from my trailer into the house. And focus on getting her settled into her new life that she was always meant to have.

I knew eventually we'd be turning one of the rooms into a nursery. And I wondered if our mating last night had not only bound us for good, but achieved conception.

But all I really knew is this...

There would be no fight today. Or any other day.

Just a lot of fucking.