Forced Reverie

Story Info
A woman daydreams of how her intruder took her.
1.8k words
4.25
6.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candle flickered on the countertop while barely illuminating the bathroom. The water was pouring out of the bathtub faucet, swirling the scent of eucalyptus and spearmint. A soothing scent for a long day and for a romantic evening alone. She glanced into the mirror and saw herself dimly lit, rubbed her toes into the soft rug. Her fingertips slid down her neck, along the edge of her robe, parting the fabric and exposing her bare, supple breast. She could see the light and shadow flicking her nipple as her fingers traced the curve, lifting and squeezing. A gasping breath parted her lips and she could feel a tingle in her hardened nipple. Her fingers came together, squeezing and pinching her nipple hard and then the reverie filled her. She pressed her hips against the counter, reaching back to flick on the light switch while blowing out the candle.

The room was bright, her hand roughly groping and squeezing her breast. It had hurt and she yelped and whimpered. In her mind she screamed out and forced her hips to grind against the counter, just like he had done. She reached back with her other hand and pulled her robe up, remembered pushing her palm against him to push him away.

Both hands reached and gripped the flesh of her rump, pulling it open and apart, exposing herself to a quickening moisture and swelling of her hungry crevices. She could remember the fear that gripped her, the shock that kept her confused, and his probing that pinned her down. Fingertips flicked against her nether lips like his tongue had done and she murmured, "Please stop, why are you doing this?" Her fingertip stroke along her flesh, down her perineum, and then softly poked at her sphincter. Her eyes closed tightly, felt her finger push into her backside, and her eyes flashed open. The sight of her face staring back at her in the mirror; confusing and infuriating that the expression of desire did not match the fear she felt inside.

She peered into the mirror and could almost see his face, buried in her ass, licking her up and down her most precious places while one hand slapped her hard on the rump. The other hand reaching up and taking a handful of hair and he used it to pull himself up, drawing back her head, and then pressing his naked flesh against her. She felt him prodding her with his hardened cock, pressing and rubbing the length of it against her soaking lips. He breathed down her neck and yanked her clothes off, the robe falling to the bathroom floor, his hips pressing hard into her. Grinding and moaning, his hands pressed against her back, pinning her to the counter. She cried out as she slapped her own ass, stinging sharp and other times hard like a punch with the palm of her hand. Her tears, her cries, her pleas for him to stop were all met with moans and groans; it only made him want her more, to hurt her more, to use her for his needs.

She pressed her hands onto the counter, pushing herself upright. Her panting the only sound in the room. She tried to regain her composure. She wanted to stop thinking about that night and about him. She wanted to feel ashamed and instead she felt the need for more. Then she heard her slippery finger sliding in and out of her burning vagina. She walked over and stepped into the tub, pulled the knob to divert the water to the shower head, grabbed a hold of the shower wand and laid in the tub. The massaging beats of water now pulsed against her pussy. The water splashing against her clit as her slippery finger penetrating her canal turned into two, then three wet fingers, and then four fingers prying her open the way that hot, pulsing, cock had done when he rubbed spit on the tip of it and thrust it inside of her.

She remembered how he wrapped one arm around her neck and the other around her waist. She fought him, punching, scratching, kicking, and bucking all the while his cock kept thrusting inside of her. With one hand she pushed against his face and with the other she tried to free herself from the grip on her waist. She remembered weeping when she quivered on his trusting shaft. It was relentless, remained ever so hard, and it invaded her more deeply than the pounding of the tip against her cervix. The pleasure and pressure she felt mixed with the pain, the burning inside of her pussy as she was fucked raw, relentlessly pounded as his grunts beat down her resistance. She cried out as her body gripped him inside and out, her hands held tight to him, bent over the countertop, her legs curled backwards around him, the waves came over her and she was powerless to stop herself from shuddering and cumming on his angry cock. He held her tight as she came, gripped her as if to meld into one, his moaning lost its own rhythm and he pushed his cock all the way into her, his balls pressing against her clit, and he ground his hips into her, thrusting her forward with each spurt of his semen inside of her, pulse after pulse of his fluid filling and dripping inside of her.

She reached her fingertips down between her legs and felt his cock still pulsing inside and then he withdrew. Her hand wrapped around her mound, rubbing herself and she felt his sperm leaking out of her pussy and making a mess. She rubbed it onto herself and back inside of her and felt tender pain mixed with the sticky fluid. His liquid desire mixed with her wet pleasure. Plunging her fingers inside of herself, she let them gently slip out of her burning pussy and tasted her fingers on her tongue, wrapping her lips around them and sliding them into her mouth and enjoying the mixture of sticky saltiness and the lightly tart taste of her own fluids.

Having his way with her was not enough for him. She felt her ass being spread with his hands and his cum soaked cock pressed against her butt. She felt him pushing into her, spreading open her sphincter. She pushed out and against him, accepting him inside her ass. Fighting him would only be painful for her and he had awoken inside her a fierce desire.

He was slow and gentle this time. Deliberate and methodical, he pushed into her ass, held it in place and eased it back out slowly before sliding back into her. Long and slow, easing into and back out, his hands slowly probed her body with each cycle. The tip of his cock then started sliding all the way out before he pressed it against her, reentering her, invading her space, sliding all the way into her, then easing all the way out before starting over again. She held tight to the counter and slid the other hand up to squeeze her breasts. Those long and slow strokes began to move a little faster. Stroking turned into thrusts as she had been stretched out to fit him without hurting, and his hand reached between her thighs and grabbed a hold of her cunt. He dipped his fingers inside of her, palm pressing and rubbing against her clit, as his swollen shaft filled her ass deeply and fully. The tickling pleasure of him thrusting inside of her seemed to build with no end and it was a different kind of pleasure. She did not want him to stop, saw him in the mirror, watched him grabbing a hold of her by the crotch and then by the hair, feeling his hips pound into her flesh as his shaft slid into and out of her backdoor. He was buttfucking her, delightfully naughty, and intentionally sodomizing her. She moaned and squealed at being filled with such pleasure that her pussy leaked and squirted into his hand. His swollen cock persisted, pressed on, kept pushing inside of her, and with each squirting orgasm she cried out louder and lost more control. Her arms thrashed about, her voice cracked in her squealing, and she begged him harder to fuck her harder.

His aching prick wanted to make a whore of this lovely girl and to force himself upon her. She was beautiful on his cock, feeling her spasm and jerk about while fucking her. He felt pleasure filling her pussy with his seed but this, this act of anal sex pushing her over the edge delighted him. He slipped his pussy drenched hand over her mouth, muffling her cries as he felt her tongue licking his fingers, grabbed a hold of her breast with the other and then began relentlessly pounding himself inside of her, burying his cock inside of her ass. He thrust hard and violently, hearing the creaking of the cabinets from the forceful thrusts. Onward he pushed and heard her cries still penetrating his ears through the muffling of his hand. She leaned back against him and tried desperately to keep her eyes open. Their eyes locked on each other, his grunting and huffing breaths mingled and danced with her yelps and squeals. His voice got louder, he kept fucking and thrusting, feeling the pleasure in him rise though not nearly rise enough. Struggling, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, he wanted to fill her once more as his body dripped with sweat. Their bodies hot and sweaty, slippery, and hungry, thrusting, gripping, grabbing, panting, moaning, dripping, musky, sexy, steaming, and humping. He slid his hand from her mouth to her neck, squeezing tightly, listening intently to her pleasure, and feeling so turned on by her pleasure. Then his eyes rolled back, eyes closed, head fell backwards, and his moans filled the room as his shaft spurted inside of her, spilling his seed into her, swelling and pulsing his enjoyment until the beast within him subsided.

His eyes filled with calm and understanding. He regained his humanity and slumped over her, panting, resting, shaking, limp as the moment just before slumber. He kissed her neck, touched her face with his hand, and touched his lips against hers. They kissed and touched tongues. He started to shift and then she grabbed him by the butt and pressed him back into her, "Not yet." He stayed inside of her until he was too soft to stay any longer. Then he slipped out the same way he came in, suddenly and without a word.

As she awoke from the reverie, the shower wand still pulsing and massaging her clit with water, she opened her eyes slowly and saw her mysterious intruder leaning against the door frame with arms folder and smiling. Then he said, "I've been thinking a lot about you, too."