Forced to Watch - Pt. 02

Story Info
The couple decide to honour the Princess's wish.
2.2k words
3.76
12k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The studio stretched out in front of me. The bed loomed large at the end, large windows in two walls came down almost to the floor. It felt like the city was watching. A stage.

Nearer was a sofa, chair and low table. As well as a kitchenette. N walked over there, and with a practised air set some music going and started pouring some more drinks.

He put a hand on my shoulder, firm and reassuring, and it slowed my breathing down. He pulled his hand up further into my hair, and slowly rubbed circles on my scalp with his fingers. He didn't say a word, but some of my anxiety subsided, as if a silent command flooded through from his touch.

N arrived with drinks, giving one to him first, and then another to me. "Drink." He said. "N makes an excellent negroni."

A short silence fell, as he pulled N towards him and drew her close, both of them turned towards me, even as he caressed her side, lazily trailing down to her ass.

"I think it's time for an inspection. N, would you like to help my new play thing?"

"I'm not..." I said suddenly, and looked him sharply in the eye. As if expecting it, he grabbed my chin, squishing my cheeks.

"Protest all you want Princess, you are here. And now you are mine."

I was speechless.

"And when you are mine, I can do with you what I want."

He slapped me, hard, across the cheek. I could feel the inside of my mouth cut itself on my teeth. No words came to me. I was shocked. And embarrassed to be standing here, treated this way.

"Lesson one." He said, looking me up and down, watching my reaction again. "Hmm... where to start, N..."

"I think she needs to take that dress off." N commented. "...So we can inspect her properly."

My cheeks burned and I raised my chin. I didn't want to fight them tooth and nail. I'd maintain my dignity and remain calm, passive, implacable and unmoved, no matter what they tried to do to me physically.

"Agreed. But first maybe a kiss to say hello?" He murmured, and sat down in the armchair to observe, drink held over one armrest.

N moved forward and grabbed my hair by the nape of the neck, tilting my head back forcefully. She ran her lips along my collar bone up to my cheek, to the corner of my mouth, letting out a soft breath as she let me feel her control over me. "It doesn't have to be difficult... It can be nice..." She kissed me firmly, lips pressed hard against mine, parting them open and slipping her tongue in in a way that felt like lightning crackling across my mouth. It rushed over me like a storm, until eventually she drew back with a slight nip of teeth to my lower lip.

"Do you want a taste?" N said to him.

"Not yet."

She released her grip and the back of my head tingled. "She kisses well for someone who doesn't want to be here." She reported to him, a little sardonically, smiling at me. She circled round me, sinuous in her high stilettos and long easy gait. "Let's get this off, shall we?" A hand grazed over the skin of my shoulder, and I heard the sound of the zip being pulled down.

Reclined in his chair, directly in front of me, drink in hand, he watched as N pushed at the fabric on my shoulders and let it slip down my arms, the rest of the dress falling with it.

"Well, well, you have a good idea of what makes your body look delicious, for someone who says they are a 'good girl'... Coming up against some contradictions, aren't we, Princess?" He took in the lingerie set; the strappy insubstantial bra cupping my small pert breasts; the suspender cinching my narrow waist, flush against my hips, running ribbons down to clasp the stockings that sheathed both of my legs in smooth, slightly opaque black nylon. The thong carving round the globes of my ass.

"Give me a spin." He nodded at me.

I didn't move.

He didn't break eye contact. And neither did I. "I generally like my playthings to be happy to please... But I will enjoy dealing with this special brand of defiance. N?"

N gripped me firmly by the shoulder and by some little pressure pushed me into a slow rotation that I was compelled to follow to avoid falling over in my heels.

"Very nice, wouldn't you say N?" He stood up, moving to her side while I looked straight ahead as he drew closer, looking into the mid distance. Chin up.

He kissed her again, arm around her waist, teasing an ass cheek.

They moved over to me.

"What a fine, taut body you have." He murmured, moving his hands up and down me. "Look at these pert little breasts." He pulled down the bra cups slightly and pinched my nipples, smiling slightly as he saw me fight not to gasp. "And look at that fine, round ass."

"A very delicious ass." N agreed.

He invited N to trail her hands along me too, as he groped the globes of my ass, watching the red rise in my face again. He ran raised his hands back to the nape of my neck again, back into my hair.

"N, be a good slut and take your own dress off would you? But do it slowly. Give us a show."

N nodded, smiling her mysterious smile, and walked over to near the bed, and began to dance a rhythm to the soft, pulsing mysic as she slowly teased her body underneath her clothes.

He came up behind me and pulled me close to him. So close that I could feel something hard between my ass cheeks. He began whispering in my ear.

"See, N is a good little sex toy." N danced on, her body undulating sinuously to the music. "She enjoys it. She loves her body. She loves sex. She loves fucking." Those words pierced my ear, and I felt another pulse between my legs, as N danced on, slowly teasing the fabric of her blouse down, exposing her slim delicate back. He pushed his hips against me, as he moved his hands over my hips, over the fabric of my suspenders, trailing one finger underneath the strap stretched over my right thigh, grazing against the sensitive skin there.

"She loves my attention and she loves pleasing me. She knows how to please me." He rasped on into my ear. "She's a very experienced slut. She knows all sort of pleasures. And she isn't afraid of what she wants." He inhaled heavily and squeezed my right buttock roughly, his other hand pulling me closer round my waist. N teased a fleeting view of the toos of her thighs, before letting her short skirt skip down again slightly and turning coquettishly to the slide, her long legs on display as she continued her slow striptease.

"You think you're better than everyone else, don't you. Than me. Oh, if they could see you now." He groped at me, touching my body wherever he wanted to punctuate his point. "Yes, you think are so clever, don't you, so above it all. Well... I'm going to turn you into a mindless fuck toy. A special little sex slave for me. All mine."

He moved a hand between my legs, lightly brushing the fabric of my thong.

"For someone who doesn't want to be here you are also already incredibly wet." He ran one finger along the line of the thong from behind up to the top of my mound, right at the sensitive spot, it hovered lightly, then moved in slow circles.

"Feel that, it feels good doesn't it."

"No, no." He gripped my wrist with his other hand as I tried to intervene.

More loudly he said to N, "She's a hot little thing isn't she? But unfortunately needs breaking in. Needs training. And she's resisting." The circle movement continued, increasing slightly in pressure, and my pussy started to pulse and throb with the sweet rhythm of those movements. My breath hitched, and I fought the urge to move my hips towards his hand.

Just as quickly though, he took his hand away. "Well, you'll get your wish. We're going to stay over here and watch us, and I'm going to enjoy taking N this evening. And N is going to show you how to please me."

He released his hold on my wrist, and stepped back from me. "Oh we're going to enjoy breaking this defiant little Princess, aren't we? Kneel down." He commanded.

I didn't move.

"So very disobedient. Yes, you'll need a lot of training, and a lot of correction." He pushed down on my shoulders, while at the same time pressing into the back of my knees with his leg, making my own legs buckle. Somehow, I was still lowered down carefully. N had let her blouse fall down her arms to the floor, and was now teasing the fabric of her skirt over the top of her toned ass.

"Lesson 2: Do as you are told." Without warning, he pushed me forward onto my hands and knees, my thick hair falling in front on my face, and spanked me hard, first the right cheek, then the left. I cried out in surprise and then bit my lip, fighting the urge to recoil from his hits. "Do. As. You. Are. Fucking. Told." He continued to pepper my ass with spanks, hard hits that seared my buttocks with stinging pain. N's skirt had also dropped to the floor, and she showcased her toned body in a slow gyration to the music, raising her arms over her head and running her hands through her blonde hair.

After a long volley, the intensity lessened, and he smackedpped my ass with a series of hits that instead created a different more insidious vibration up to my pussy, mingling in a strange way with the lasting sting across my skin. I fought back the urge to moan.

He laughed, and pulled me back up onto just my knees, gripping my hips, making the presence of his hardness felt once again, rasping. "You won't be able to help it, I can see the little sex slave underneath that innocent face of yours. In the end, you're going to be begging to worship my cock. You're going to end up begging me to fuck you over and over. Begging me to use you exactly as I want." My pussy pulsed in response to his words, I was so close to coming from that alone. He paused for a second, almost as if he knew how close I was, perhaps almost wondering whether to coax me over the edge for a first time then and there. But rather, I think he enjoyed feeling my anticipation, how I hung on his every movement. How close my body was already connected.

N had finished her dance and now reclined on the foot of the bed, gorgeous in her own lilac lingerie set, a lithe picture of taut body and seduction. Her hand grazed close to her own pussy, contemplatively.

Behind me I heard the rasp of rope and I turned around to see him pulling out lengths of twisted hemp rope. Roughly he pulled both my arms up and tied them together at the wrists, quickly throwing the rope over a bar I hadn't spotted above me on the ceiling and pulling my arms up above my head. I felt even more exposed and vulnerable. "As I said, you are going to get your wish. You are going to kneel here untouched while we enjoy ourselves. And I hope you'll take this as an opportunity to learn. This is the next step in your training." He cupped my chin for a moment and then pulled my thighs apart sharply, quickly he secured the rope around my ankles and secured each to a separate post, ensuring I stayed spread. N had started to play with herself and was moaning slightly.

"You see, N is an excellent fuck toy and knows how to please. She's an exceptionally slutty whore for me. She'll show you how much she enjoys serving me." N opened her eyes and took us both in. Me, helplessly spread, on my knees. Him, towering behind me.

And finally he pulled something heavy from his bag and settled it underneath me, turning it on, fixed to a stand. A low rumble sounded in the room. He tilted it up towards me so that it loomed just underneath my pussy. "In case you get tired of your perfect kneeling pose and need to lower yourself down. This should keep you occupied." He laughed darkly. "As I said, I'm going to show you exactly the wanton little slut you are, so that you admit to yourself exactly why you want to be my own little sex slave. Enjoy your alone time." With final grope and a slight growl, he removed himself from me, and followed after N, leaving me with the heavy rumble of the wand inches away from my clit, and rough rope suspending me in place, watching them begin.