Foreign Correspondent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Carlton......."

Tagaya spoke her name as a soft warning that she had agreed and was require to serve him with her gorgeous young body so he could take his pleasure from it and that she could refuse him nothing in the sexual realm. It was a warning that he would not accept half hearted efforts. Once more Isko pressed his lips to hers demanding she give herself to him and that kiss without reserve. When he broke their kiss he simply said,

" You may remove my clothing Miss Carlton..........."

He wondered just how far this proud western beauty would go to avoid becoming the slave to the poppy.

Azure fire flashed in the young western beauty eyes as she made no effort to hide her hatred or contempt for him.

"Yes, sir."

There was a devious cruelty to Captain Tagaya's gentler approach. He had set the stage, so that his innocent little western concubine would believe that her precious virginity had already been taken from her. He savored the reluctant way that the chasten and forlorn young auburn haired beauty slowly removed his clothing. His stiffly erect cock rising from its dark wiry nest like a cobra ready to strike before Talia's tear shimmering eyes.

Isko watched as the gorgeous young western beauty demurely lowered her eyes from the sight of his erect cock and the fate that awaited her. Even in her distress the young beauty's movements were possessed of an innocent, natural, fluid grace that he found so erotic. The sensual roll of her hips as she came back to the bed to stand once more before her Lord and Master. Tagaya took Talia Carlton into his arms and drew her body to his. For the first time in her young life Talia Carlton felt naked flesh on her own naked flesh. His hot moist breath stirred the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck as he softly commanded.

" On your hands and knees Miss Carlton"

The moment that Talia Carlton had feared was at hand. No longer was the Captain demanding that she kiss him, her own pride had brought her to this moment more quickly than Isko would have desired. Isko's powerful hands encircled the helpless young beauty's waist as he knelt between her lily white thighs. The tip of his cock grazed the young virgin's labia. Tagaya rolled his hips to her and his gorgeous little concubine felt the tip of his cock press into her chaste young body before he stilled. There was a perverted cruelty in the way Tagaya slowly began to open Talia's virgin pussy, letting her adjust to him. Each time Isko rolled his hips to hers he pushed a little deeper into her virginal innocence. Then the tip of his cock grazed Talia's Maidenhead, the physical proof that she was still a virgin. His hands tightened around her trim little waist as he made a powerful thrust ripping away her youthful innocence and revealing the monstrous cruelty of his deception.

Isko Tagaya reveled in the tightness of Talia's chaste young body. Her screams of loss and pain only spurred him on, now her innocence torn from her, Tagaya pounded into her with ever more powerful thrust. Soon his heavily laden sack slapped against the young beauty's velvet thigh as he drove into her. His hands tightened around her trim little waist as he drew the hapless young girl back onto his ravishing cock. Talia's firm young breast swayed with the force of his thrusts, her sweet little pussy was stretched and pounded as Tagaya took from Talia a gift she could only give once, a gift she had been saving for her future husband, a gift she would now never be able to give him, for he, Captain Isko Tagaya of the Imperial Navy had taken her virginity for an afternoon's pleasure.

He grunted as his lust crested and his scalding, white hot seed filled Talia's virgin womb. His lust sated for the moment Tagaya could have simply slipped from the gorgeous young beauty's ravished and defiled young body, yet she had tried to deny him the pleasure of her gorgeous body, and for that she must pay. Isko continued to pound into Talia until at last exhausted and spent she collapsed onto the bed, her body bathed in a fine sheen of sweat form the savagery of her ravishment. Only then did he slip from her defiled young body.

Tagaya called out in Japanese for the guards. He gave them a quick sharp series of orders. There was a lecherous grin on their young faces as they came to the exhausted and spent western beauty. They rolled Talia on her back and bound her hands once more to the head board. She felt her legs being drawn apart once more to be bound to the bed posts at the foot of the bed as Tagaya looked on her, the master of all he surveyed. Talia was forced to lay there in all her youthful naked glory, not only before Tagaya but the two young sailors that did their Captain's bidding. The two men had taken their time in binding Talia to the bed as well as taking indecent liberties with her supple young body.

"Miss Carlton you are mine my dear and to make that perfectly clear I shall have you marked with my signet."

Isko Tagaya turned to the two sailors and once more issued a sharp series of orders. Bowing low they left the room quickly bent on whatever mission the captain had sent them on. Perhaps fifteen minutes later the hapless bound beauty could hear the rattling of what sound like a tea cart approaching. The twin doors sung open once more and an old man pushing what appeared to be just a tea cart, entered the room. Ever so slowly he drew near until Talia could see from her bound position that several articles were spread across the surface of the cart. One was a steaming bowl, the others she could not see. Again Tagaya spoke in his sharp authoritarian manner and the little old man bowed repeatedly muttering something that sounded like Hy, hy, hy . He then began to bath Talia's ravished pussy and bruised Mons. Next he lathered the girl's sparse tawny downy fleece with a rich lather.

"Hold very still Miss Carlton less he cuts you."

Isko Tagaya sneered even as a glint of light danced off the keen edge of the straight edged razor that the old man held. He smiled down into the frightened girl's wide blue eyes, chattering kindly in his own language as if he were trying to reassure her all would be well. Then he laid the cold unyielding edge of the razor to Talia's supple warm flesh. The soft rasp of the razor whispered to Talia as it slid across her Mons leaving nothing in its wake but smooth bared flesh. The little old man continued in his task drawing the girl's delicate flesh tight with his fingers so the razor would not bite Talia. Moments later Miss Talia Carlton was naked as the day she was born without a single copper hair to hide her charms from Tagaya's view.

"Now for my mark Miss Carlton.........."

Tagaya almost cooed.

".......... A brand Miss Carlton white hot metal pressed to your flawless skin my dear. or..."

Her tormentor seemed to be pondering a choice and alternative to searing Talia's delicate skin with a white hot branding iron.

"....or the unknown Miss Carlton...............Well Miss Carlton?"

{To be continued}