Foreign Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm," she said looking up at my eyes, "I believe I will enjoy this." With that, she took the top of my underwear in her teeth an pulled them down. My dick damn near whacked her in the face as it sprang free. I stepped out of them once she had them on the ground and she looked back at my upturned cock pointing out.

"Mon Dieu!!" was all Danielle said looking at it before she immediately started gobbling it down. It felt like nothing else I'd ever felt before on my cock. The lubrication, the suction, the vigor which she put into it. God only knew how many blowjobs you'd need to give out to get this level of expertise.

All the while that this is going on in my head, she's keeping up with her work. Danielle was practically fucking me using her head, only stopping to gag herself. Then she looked up and smiled at me before she took my cock all the way down her throat. The gag must've been a trick, because she had no problem keeping it down there. I'd never felt anything like it before. She finally came up for air.

"Did you that please you?" she asked with her cute smirk. I nodded my head somewhat dumbly and I think added a smile. She then got up on my bed and spread her legs; showing her gorgeous pussy to me clearly.

"My turn?" she asked with a cute question at the end of it. I needed no further invitation as I went down. I didn't rush though. I knew enough to tease and tempt as I went. I nibbled at her thighs as I began my movement forward. I teased, licked and kissed all along the way to her womanhood. All during the process, she was moaning and encouraging as she clearly knew that I was teasing her. She didn't seem to mind in the least as I made my way closer to her center.

After moving back and forth between each thighs, I made my way to her pussy. It looked so inviting, like it was just waiting for me to make friends with it. "Who am I to disappoint?" I thought. I started licking around the outer lips, slowly teasing her while watching her get more wet by the second. Eventually, I started licking the folds themselves as she started writhing on the bed.

I may not have been the best lover in the world, especially with a French woman as a judge, but going down on a woman had always been a specialty. I licked, nibbled, teased, and played with her and it didn't take long for her to start bucking against my face.

She said a bunch of things in French, that I still haven't translated, but it was pretty clear that she liked what I was doing. I eventually decided to move to her button. One touch of my tongue was all it took.

"BAISE!!!" which I later learned means fuck came across her lips as I became flooded with girl cum. It was more then I was expecting, but I continued my assault. She bucked harder and harder as a second wave hit her and by association me. After a few seconds she recovered and beckoned me to come up to her. She licked her cum off my face and gave me a deep kiss. As if my dick could get any harder. She then broke off the kiss and looked straight into my eyes.

"Please come inside me," she said widening her legs even further. I dug out a condom from the drawer and placed myself at her entrance. With no reservation, she got a hold of my ass and pulled me inside her. It was so tight and wet. Even with a condom on, it felt like heaven. I made slow, passionate love to her while she kept her eyes squarely on mine. After a few minutes, she made it clear that she wanted my mouth on her breasts. I bent over and took one of her pointy nipples into my mouth as I continued my invasion.

I was taking it nice and slow for a few reasons. The most obvious one is that I didn't wanna cum too quickly. I also wanted to take my time with this beautiful goddess that was letting me do this. Showing a romantic side never hurts. She certainly didn't seem to mind it as I switched to the other breast and she continued her moaning.

I then felt her hands on my ass, clearly encouraging me to pick up the pace. I did so while still trying to keep it as intimate as possible. Her bountiful tits were moving like waves. On an impulse, I grabbed one of her nipples and gave it a pinch.

"OOH!" she said while looking at me, smiling. I was apparently scoring points left and right. Within a few minutes of my higher tempo, she started clamping down on me and was kind enough this time to orgasm in English.

"GOD YES!!! UNGHH!!!!!!" as I felt another flood of cum erupt from her. Her eyes were shut when this happened, but then she opened her eyes and stared right at me with fire behind those brown orbs. With a strength I wouldn't've thought she possessed, she got me onto my back and started riding me like a woman possessed.

She was slamming herself down onto me, using my chest as leverage. This caused her ample bosom to begin heaving while at the same time, show amazing cleavage. I couldn't resist and took a breast in each of my hands. She apparently quite liked my getting handsy as she kept going & smiling. By this point, she was riding me so hard that I feared she'd break my pelvis. I reluctantly moved my hands from her magnificent tits and placed them on her firm ass.

My goal was to get her to slow down a bit. She had other ideas.

"Oooh, was I naughty?" she said in as innocent a voice as the French accent allowed. "Must I be punished?"

This woman was insatiable! I gave her a few light smacks on her ass as she continued riding me, but apparently that wasn't satisfactory.

"I have been naughtier than that..." she said with a smile. I gave her one forceful smack which seemed to get her attention. She immediately smiled and gave me a kiss. "That is better," she said while continuing in her work. I gave her a few more smacks which increased her pressure on me. I then touched the tip of my finger against her asshole and that sent her into another orgasmic trip. She shaked and quivered on top of me while I was doing my best not to cum.

By some miracle, I didn't and saw her return from the orgasmic realm. She smiled and looked at me.

"Did you want to finger me there, mi amor?" she asked simply. She just shook her head. "It deserves more than your finger." With that she got off me and got on her hands and knees on the bed, sticking her ass up to the heavens. I got the hint and lined up behind her. I'd never done this before, but she was reassuring, sensing this.

"My ass wants your penis," she said subtly. "You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings, would you?" With that, I placed my condom covered head at the entrance to her bowels and pushed in gently. The lubrication of the condom and her own juices made it fairly easy for me to slip in.

"UNGH!" was the first thing out of her mouth. "You are so big in me!" Whether or not she was playing to my baser instincts, I found it incredibly erotic. I took it slow and easy inside, not knowing how much experience she had with this and her ass already being pretty tight. Eventually, we found a good rhythm and she started rubbing her sopping wet pussy harder and harder. It wasn't long before the dam burst again.

"Oui! Oui! OUI!!!! FUCK!!!" as her pussy gushed girl cum. Her already tight ass became a vice around my dick. I could barely move it as she was cumming and from her moans, just me trying was making her cum even longer. After what seemed like a full minute, but probably wasn't; she loosened her grip on my dick and I was able to fuck her ass at the rhythm I had been previously.

By this time, the bed was soaked with both our sweat and her cum as I continued. She was still moaning and saying all manner in things in French. I was at my limit. My balls were about to burst, and I needed to let her know.

"Danielle," I managed to get out, "I'm gonna.... I'm gonna..."

"You're ready to cum?" she asked looking back at me. I nodded my head as I was losing the capacity to form words. She went forward to get my dick out of her ass, got on her knees in front of me on the ground and looked straight into my eyes, ripping the condom off of me. The look of determination, desire, and acceptance led me to only one conclusion of what she wanted. I stroked my dick a few more times and aimed square at her face.

My cock then erupted, far more cum then normally came out. Ropes splashed across her hair and face, with some even landing on her breasts. After a few seconds, I came back down to Earth and saw what I did to this woman. She immediately started sucking me, trying to make sure I was cleaned off and that every drop of cum was accounted for.

She then smiled and made her way to the bathroom, crooking a finger toward me that I should follow.

I did not get a lot of sleep that night.

7 months later...

It's hard to believe how much your life can change in half a year. When I first saw Danielle, I knew she looked amazing and had a smile to kill for. I'd learned that she was also amazingly intelligent, kind, considerate and generous.

Of course, I also learned that she was the horniest woman on the planet. I was fairly sure that in the 7 months since I'd met Danielle, we'd had sex at least once every day and quite a few of those days, more than that. We'd done things in positions that would make porn actors blush. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd masturbated, there was just no need for it.

Within three months, I'd moved into her place. I originally thought we were moving too fast, but I realized that I spent most of my time there anyway and quite frankly, it was nicer than mine.

She'd met my family and they were all taken with her, more than a few of my male cousins couldn't help drooling. Mom really liked her too, mostly because she was nice and respectful, while also being very helpful in the kitchen.

I'd learned that her family was actually very wealthy. Her grandfather was very prosperous in French Indochina and eventually emigrated to France. Quite frankly, they were loaded. Not that I really cared, I always picked up the check and never asked for anything after I found out. I think she respected that, and it never really came up.

Currently, we were flying First Class across the Atlantic toward Paris. Her family had been wanting to meet me, so I managed to get a week off of work so we could fly out. I admit I was nervous as I really hadn't been out of the country before, and certainly never been to Paris, let alone meeting her family.

"Are you all right?" Danielle asked as the plane was coming in for a landing.

"Yeah, I'm good," I told her, not fully convinced myself. "Just nervous about meeting your family." She smiled her famous sweet smile.

"Not to worry, mon amour," she said taking my hand into hers. "I guarantee they will adore you."

Her father had died a few years ago and I knew it was just her mother and sisters left. While it was kind of a relief not having to deal with another man who might look down on me being with his daughter, I wasn't fully convinced that it would be much easier with just all women evaluating an interloper.

We landed and went through customs. I was consigned to the long line, while Danielle went to the resident's line.

"I'll find the family and meet you on the other side," she said giving me a peck on the cheek. It seemed to take forever to get through, but probably didn't by the time I got up to the agent. She quickly ascertained quickly that I spoke English.

"Traveling for business or pleasure?" she asked.

"Meeting my girlfriend's family," I answered.

"Ahh," she said understandingly. She stamped my passport promptly. "Good luck, Monsieur."

I walked past the customs desk and started to look Danielle. I suddenly saw her with what looked like a lineup of runway models. Of course I'd seen pictures of her mother and two sisters in her apartment but seeing them in real life was a different story. Danielle saw me and waved me over.

Her mother Linh was the first to greet me. She looked like a carbon copy of her daughter. If Danielle hadn't said specifically that this was her mother while introducing us, I might've mistaken her for another of her sisters. She quickly stepped up and kissed both my cheeks and wrapped me in a hug. I could feel her DD cups pressing against my chest, again in a way that reminded me of Danielle.

"It is so nice to meet you!" she said in somewhat broken English after the hug, "my daughter says such wonderful things about you!"

Next was up her sister, Charlotte. Charlotte was not as gifted up top as her mother and older sister and seemed a lot more slender, but I could tell even from the front that the girl had a tight ass that would make the gayest man drool. She kissed me quickly and also threw me in a deep hug, with her arms going a little lower than I would've thought she would.

Last was the youngest sister Josephine. Josephine was almost the exact opposite of Charlotte. She was a bigger girl, but by no means fat. She had DDD's easily that flared down to a very roomy ass it seemed like. She gave me the double kiss as well and blatantly grabbed my ass during it. Linh saw that and whispered something to her youngest in French. While I had been working on my French since meeting Danielle, they were talking too softly and too fast for me to make it out.

We gathered our luggage at baggage claim and Linh got out her phone to call the driver. We stepped outside where an SUV limo pulled up right in front of us. The driver took our bags and we stepped inside. Everyone spread out inside the car, but Danielle stayed close to me, keeping my hand in hers.

He pulled away from the airport and I got my first views of Paris. I was astonished at all the history and architecture. It was almost enough to distract me from the fact that I was the only male in the car (driver excluded) with four gorgeous women. They soon reminded me of it.

"Is this your first time in Paris?" Charlotte asked in good English with only a slight accent.

"It is," I confirmed. "Actually it's my first time out of the States."

Danielle just smiled, already aware of this, while the rest gave me an "oooh".

"I see you start with the best!" Josephine chimed in with only a hint of an accent.

"He knows only the best," Danielle said wrapping her arms around my arm. I smiled at her while the other girls in the car just looked at each other and smiled.

"We will take you on a proper tour tomorrow," Linh said, "I'm sure you both need rest after your journey." A very motherly sensibility.

I got more views of the city and even a hint of Notre Dame before we pulled in front of a very fancy looking building. The doorman immediately opened our door and we all stepped out. I didn't need to have a vast knowledge of the city to realize we were in the very upscale part of the city. The driver and doorman got all of Danielle and I's luggage out. I moved to pick up my bag, but the doorman waved me off. I picked up enough of what he said to get that he would handle the bags. I backed off.

A second doorman opened the door for all of us and we stepped in. Danielle was on my arm, but I noticed that Charlotte and Josephine seemed to want my other arm. Charlotte seemed to win that round and locked her arm into mine. Danielle and her mother just smiled.

We all got in the elevator and there was actually an elevator operator. I thought that profession went out in the forties. Linh greeted the elevator man and he immediately punched in the penthouse. They had a short conversation in French from which I could make out America, love, I thought full, but I really wasn't sure. The elevator dinged and we piled out into the small lobby in front of the door.

Josephine opened the door, and the doorman left the bags in the front hallway. Linh thanked him and he left. I was amazed. I knew Danielle's family had money, but I never expected anything like this. The ceilings had to be 20 feet high and made of marble. The floor as well, which looked spotless. The entry hall opened up into a gorgeous living room which looked like it cost more than my education.

"Welcome to our home," Linh said in greeting.

"Thank you," I said somewhat meekly, "it's beautiful." She smiled at the complement.

"We try to make it comfortable for everyone," she said with a smile. "Why don't I give you a tour?"

"Mama," Danielle said quickly sidling up to her mother and saying something to her. Her mother just nodded understandingly. For some reason, both of her sisters looked disappointed.

"Oh course, darlings," she said, "you two should freshen up from your trip. Why don't you go up, and I'll show him around a bit later?"

Danielle asked her mom something in French. Again, I had trouble making it out, but it sounded something like cleaning and doors. Linh replied something along the lines that everything was clean.

"We can help as well, mama!" Charlotte offered. Linh looked back at her with a smile.

"Of course, my darlings," she said with a maternal slant. It seemed a bit weird, but Danielle was already pulling me to another part of the penthouse.

She took me up a circular staircase and stopped at the top, looking in both directions. All I saw was an empty hallway that had the doors closed.

"Looking for someone?" I asked innocently.

"Just making sure the girls cleaned up for your visit," she said. "I wouldn't want you to think we were cochons."

"Oh," I said slightly puzzled. "I'm sorry, I guess I assumed that a place this fancy, you had a maid or something."

"We do, amor," she explained, "but my sisters still are not always careful with what they leave around." I was still a bit confused but shook it off.

She led me down the hallway where I could see doors to rooms separated over what seemed like greater-than normal distances. Finally we stopped at one and she opened the door, careful to peek in first before fully opening it. She then smiled and pulled me inside with our baggage.

It was an elegant bedroom with frills, lace, stuffed animals, and whatnot.

"What do you think of my room?" Danielle said raising her hands to show it off.

"It's very nice," I told her, "what room am I staying in?" I asked not entirely kidding. Though Danielle thought I was and just giggled and showed me where to put my clothes. She reminded me that we were going to the coast in a few days and not to put everything away. Then she started shedding her clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to take a shower," she said pointing to an open doorway, leading to a bathroom. I then saw that she had her own bathroom. Now that was fancy. "Wanna join me?" she said with that devilish glint in her eye. I didn't need any more invitation. I ensured that the door was locked and started stripping off my clothes. By the time I was nude, Danielle was already in the walk-in shower.

She started washing her hair and I began to wet my body. Once she was done lathering herself, she decided that I needed assistance with my washing. Her hands were suddenly all over my body, paying special attention to my more intimate areas.

"Easy, easy," I said trying to stop her from getting me too riled up.

"What is wrong?" Danielle asked with a puzzled look on her face and her hand on my cock.

"Shouldn't we be a bit more careful with your family here?"

Danielle gave me a look like I was the dumbest human being on Earth again. The only other time I'd seen that look was when she saw a pretty girl and I only half-heartedly concurred with her assessment that she was beautiful.

"Do you really believe I would bring you to the 'City of Love' and not make love to you?"

I silently conceded the point and she smiled, pulling my lips to hers. I then started helping with her washing, paying close attention to her intimate areas. We often fondled each other in the shower, and usually other things occurred too.

To my point, Danielle got on her knees taking my cock into her mouth. She always had a lovely way of almost seeming to worship it, paying special attention to all its sensitive areas. I'd really had to train myself over the last few months not to immediately blow. I also saw that she was playing with her pussy while she was going down on me. I'd seen this enough to know what it meant.