Foreign Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dani, I love you. Will you..." was all I was able to get out.

"YES!" she said, tackling me down to the ground, kisses flying all over the place. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I was struggling to get the ring out of the box so that I could put it on her finger. After a minute of crying and kisses, I managed to slip it on her.

"Oh mama," she said falling into her mother's arms with joy.

"Congratulations, my darlings," she said, rubbing Danielle's back. Charlotte & Josephine also joined their hug, crying with joy. Then Linh saw me. "Come, come."

I joined the hug and then had many hand roaming all over my body.

"Does this mean you will both stay?" Josephine asked. I looked at Danielle and saw how much she wanted to. Looking over her naked family, it wasn't exactly a hard choice. I nodded my head and the room erupted again in cheers.

"We must celebrate!" Charlotte said getting a double dildo out of a drawer.

I didn't get a lot of sleep that night.

Epilogue

Unlike the celebration of our engagement, the wedding was a more conservative affair, the whole family actually dressed. We were married in the south of France, my family and friends all in attendance and none of them having a clue about my new in-laws' extra-curricular activities.

I, of course, took the job in France and in moving here, Linh expanded her penthouse to give us our own space. Of course, the 'interactions' with her family kept going all throughout, just blending into normal, everyday life.

Danielle's family came to our city to help us pack and see the states a bit. I remember looking like a god walking down the street with all those beautiful women. Charlotte and Josephine are still themselves, trying to find partners like Danielle did, but fucking me any chance they get as well.

Danielle is pregnant now with our first child, though she's said that she wants plenty more behind it. Her belly is swelled up and is currently being eaten out by Charlotte.

I'd better go lend a hand.

The End