Foreign Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to fuck.

I was a bit nervous as she was normally a fairly noisy lover, but I figured that this couldn't be the first time she'd done it in her Mom's place, so I figured, get it on.

There was a small bench in the shower, and she sat me down on it. She then pointed her ass at me and sat down on my cock. It always felt so warm, inviting, and tight. Even when she was riding me reverse cowgirl, it felt incredibly intimate.

"Oh, you always feel so wonderful, amour."

I had hold of her waist as she was gingerly riding me, making sure that even from a sitting position that we wouldn't fall. I gave her a few, light slaps on her ass that I knew she loved, and she increased her speed. Unfortunately, this also increased her volume.

"OOOH! That's so good!!" she said louder then I would've liked.

"Baby, quieter," I said while trying to keep the mood light.

"Let them hear!" she said in the throes of an orgasm. "Let them know how well you satisfy me!"

While I knew this could make for an awkward encounter later, I didn't stop. She rode through her orgasm and bent down a little further, showing her rosebud clearly to me. I knew exactly what she wanted. Her body was soapy enough as was my finger so that it easily went into her asshole. As I was now in two of her holes, she started moaning louder. I couldn't make out what she was quite saying as most of it was in French, but it was clear she liked it.

A minute or two of this and I was ready to pop, letting her know as much.

"Cum in me, amour!" she said. "I want to feel you inside me!" She normally opted for creampies, although an occasional facial or tit shot was not unusual as well. A few more thrusts and I blew my load deep inside her, loving the feeling of emptying myself into the woman I loved.

She slowed down her riding and turned and gave me a hard kiss.

"That was wonderful," she said almost dreamlike.

"Agreed, but what happened to you being more quiet?" I said in a friendly way.

"Oops," she said in a cute voice, mockingly covering her mouth. "I guess we gave my family something to talk about, yes?," she said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at the comment.

We dried off and got dressed. Danielle was in a sundress with no bra that clearly showed her ample bosom. I thought it was a bit much for a family gathering, but it wasn't my family, was it? I dressed in a casual button down and Dockers. I figured simple would be good.

We went downstairs where the rest of the family was gathered in the living room. I could swear that the sisters were looking at us and giggling, but I wasn't really sure. Both were wearing fairly revealing outfits. Charlotte was wearing a belly shirt and booty shorts while Josephine was basically in a tube-top and skirt. Linh seemed to be dressed fairly similar to her daughter, all those curves jutting out. I figured, not having any sisters myself, that maybe an all-female house just dressed like this.

"Hello, loves," Linh said greeting us as we reached the bottom of the stairs, "all cleaned up?"

Charlotte and Josephine were definitely giggling now.

"Yes, mama. Much better. Is the house ready for the tour now?" Danielle asked with a suspicious tone. Charlotte and Josephine both nodded at their older sister and Linh spoke up.

"Of course, darling," Linh said sweetly while extending her arms forward toward me. Danielle nudged me forward and I took Linh's hands. "Come, let me show you our home," she said with a smile. She led me into the dining room and kitchen with the rest of the girls following close behind and chattering. Everything looked so elegant and classy, I started feeling a little underwhelming as a person. Linh kept her arm in mine as she was showing me around like a good hostess.

We eventually made it to the family room where there was still a lot of elegance, but it also felt more like a home with a TV, stereo, video games, and a chess board.

"Do you play?" Linh asked indicating the chess board.

"Yeah, but nowhere near as well as Danielle." This was true. We played chess plenty at home and she damn near always won. Of course when we played, we were naked, and she let me insert various pieces into her when the game was over. I looked over at Danielle who was evidently thinking the same thing as I was as she was blushing a bit.

The tour took us upstairs now where the guest room was shown along with the guest bath. Charlotte then took the place of her mother beside me to show off her room. It looked very similar to Danielle's room with obvious changes around the place for her personality. I then saw on her nightstand a dildo sticking straight up. Charlotte saw I noticed it.

"Oooh," she said unconvincingly, "I suppose I didn't clean everything up." She winked at me but made no moves to put it away. Josephine was giggling while Danielle was rolling her eyes. Linh took a different approach then I was expecting.

"We all have needs, my love," she said in a maternal tone. I guessed that they really were more liberal in France.

Josephine's room was next, and she took me by the arm just as Charlotte had. Her room was a tad messier than her two sisters, but still elegant. Lots of boy band posters and models adorned the walls. I looked around and saw another item on her nightstand, immediately recognizing what it was from Danielle's collection of butt plugs.

"Guess I forgot to clean too," she said with a wink. Charlotte snorted and Danielle crossed her arms in frustration, clearly not happy with her sisters. Linh just shrugged as she led me to the master suite. It was immaculate. There was a raised, palatial bed, makeup counter, huge closet, and a sitting area with a variety of books.

She then showed me the bathroom which had jacuzzi bath and an even larger shower then Danielle's. Charlotte noted the shower wand.

"Very important part of any ladies shower," she said looking at me with a wink. "I know mine gets a lot of use."

"Charlotte!" Danielle said reproachingly. Linh just sighed.

"Oh, we are all adults here, my dove," she said in a loving way, giving her a slight hug. Very, close family.

When we returned downstairs, there were some refreshments waiting for us with various fancy snacks and, of course, wine. I took what looked like hard cheese and sat on the couch next to Danielle.

"What do you think of the wine?" Josephine asked me while she sipped.

"It's wonderful, thank you. I normally don't drink much white wine, but this really is good."

"Wonderful!" Linh said approvingly. "I will be sure to ship some to you." I said it wasn't necessary but thanked her. I noticed again that Danielle's sisters were still giggling at each other and looking at me. I figured they were just making fun of their big sister's boyfriend.

We talked about what I did and how we met. Talked a bit about my family and background, schooling and what not. This obviously wealthy family never gave me the impression that they were looking down on me in any way, more just curiosity about this man that Danielle had brought home.

I found out that the family owned various companies in Europe and Asia. Linh mostly left the management of the family's interests to others, while still keeping an eye on the operations. Both of Danielle's sisters were at university, studying marketing, management, and accounting. It seemed all 3 sisters were gearing up to take positions within the family's interests in different ways.

Some more polite talk and we were called to dinner. It was an elegant spread, but I had a hard time figuring out what any of it was. I found something that tasted like lamb and stuck with it. Linh began telling stories from when the girls were little and the general mischief they got into. They talked about growing up in Paris and out on the coast and how ideal it all was for them.

"I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else," Charlotte said confidently. "Do you think you'll like it?" she asked of me.

"Well, I look forward to seeing everything," I said earnestly. "Thank you again for having me."

"Oh, of course," Linh said warmly. "We've been wanting to meet you for some time now, but Danielle seemed to want to keep you for herself."

"Mama!" Danielle said in a reproaching tone, which I felt was weird toward her own mother.

After dinner, we had coffee and dessert while sitting around the living room. The women were mostly asking what I'd like to see tomorrow. I tried to avoid some of the more touristy things and really asked them what they think I should see.

"So, asking Parisians about Paris?" Linh said admiringly. "Apparently Americans are better educated then I had believed."

While a proud patriot, I understood where she was coming from and they all had suggestions about various places. Danielle especially thought of some places she thought I'd like, knowing me better obviously then the rest.

Once a plan was settled on we discussed various other things before Linh decided to retire for the evening, kissing all the girls good night and giving me the European two-cheek kiss. Danielle's sisters were now looking at me almost with evil.

"So," Charlotte started off, "are you taking care of our big sister?"

"I like to think we take care of each other," I replied, eliciting a smile from Danielle.

"That explains the shower," Josephine offered. I damn near choked on my drink.

"Did you two really need to listen to us make love?" Danielle asked in an older sister tone that was unmistakable.

"It is not as if you are particularly quiet, sister," Charlotte said with a wink. My mind started thinking about how many boys she must've brought home.

"Is he a good lover?" Josephine asked. I must've been beet red by now.

"Of course!" Danielle replied, shocking me a bit, "I know better than to be with a below average lover."

"How large is he?" Charlotte asked, nearly making me spill my drink.

"Maybe I should go up and let you guys catch up with each other?" I said trying to get out of the conversation.

"Why?" Charlotte asked in a somewhat innocent tone, "does discussing your lovemaking with our sister make you uncomfortable?"

"Charlotte..." Danielle cautioned.

"We are all adults here, are we not?" Charlotte responded with Josephine nodding. "We are just having an adult conversation. Please stay." I decided to give in and stayed put with Danielle putting a supporting hand on me. Josephine poured me another drink.

"So," Josephine asked as she filled my glass, "how would you rate Danielle as a lover?" I nearly choked again.

"Josephine!" Danielle upbraided.

"What? We found out that you believe he is a good lover; I want to know his appraisal of you." I took a few more sips.

"Danielle is hands down the best girlfriend I've ever had," I replied getting a smile from her.

"We didn't ask about that," Charlotte interceded, "we asked how we she fucks."

"As if you didn't know," came from Danielle. I shot a confused look at her, trying to figure out what she meant by that. "Thin walls, amour."

"Yes," Josephine agreed, "we've all been awoken at times to the sounds of pleasure." She was looking straight at me when she said that, almost as if she was looking into my soul.

"It can either be very annoying," Charlotte admitted, "or quite invigorating," she ended with a smile and again looking straight at me. I was getting twitchy with all this.

"Ooooh," Josephine said, "I think we're making him nervous."

"Are we?" Charlotte asked shifting closer to me, "are we making you nervous?" drawing out the last word.

"Girls..." Danielle said seeming to scold them.

"Oh, lighten up, Dani," Josephine said, leaning over a bit to emphasize her cleavage a bit it seemed, "we have to tease him a little, don't we?" Charlotte moved closer to me, putting a hand on my leg.

"You don't really mind, do you?"

"I...I guess not," I managed to get out as Danielle squeezed my hand.

"I think we should turn in for the night," Danielle said standing up.

"Oh why?" Josephine asked. "We were just getting into the good stuff," she said winking at me.

"It's been a long day and we have a big day tomorrow," Danielle reasoned.

"Oh, fine," Charlotte said getting up as we did. "Till tomorrow then..." giving me the double cheek kiss.

"I can't wait..." Josephine said to me giving me the same double cheek.

We went upstairs to Danielle's room where she closed and locked the door.

"I'm sorry, amour," she said looking at me as she undressed. "My sister's mean well."

"I'm sure," I said reassuringly, "I expected some ribbing and what not."

"You're so understanding," she said smiling, coming up to me in her bra and panties and wrapping me in a hug. "Just remember how much I love you."

"I love you too," I said giving her a deep kiss.

While normally a love making session would follow, we were both wiped. She shed her underwear and we got in her bed, thinking about what a lucky guy I was.

The Next Morning

I woke up with the light shining into Danielle's room. Jet lag is real as it was only 6am. I rolled over and saw Danielle was still fully asleep, her sheet barely covering up her body. I moved slowly to get my phone from the nightstand, doing my best not to disturb her. I played some games and checked the news on my phone for about a half-hour when I felt stirring beside me.

I was treated to a beautiful sight as Danielle stretched her arms out, letting the sheet fall from her front and her magnificent, firm breasts came into view. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Good morning, my love," she said softly snuggling up to me.

"Good morning."

She immediately started rubbing and kissing my chest, showing complete adoration toward me.

"I am sorry we did not make love last night," she said sweetly and with a smile.

"Babe, we were exhausted," I told her honestly.

"Still, I must make it up to you," as she started kissing lower. I certainly wasn't going to object as the sheet went flying and she engulfed my dick in her mouth.

Danielle's mouth was always amazing. Teasing, sucking, licking all at once along my shaft, seeming to savor it. I played with her hair as she teased and played with me. I then realized that I could reach her vaginal lips from where I was and started teasing them, finding that she was already wet.

"Mmmmm," she said muffled, with my cock in her throat. A few minutes and she climbed on me, cowgirl being her favorite position. She impaled herself on me and we started rocking and making out. Very easy, sensual, and loving. Neither of us was in a rush, just wanting to enjoy the feeling of each other for now.

"I love your cock in me," she said lovingly, "it always feels so perfect."

"You're the perfect one," I retorted. She kissed me ravenously as she kept rocking in my lap.

"I could stay like this forever," she said hugging me tight.

"Might be kinda awkward with your family here," I retorted. She smiled.

"They would understand," she said teasingly. Soon she was riding me harder. It was clear that the cute love making was over and she wanted to cum. Within a few minutes, she came hard and sent me spilling deep into her as well. I was worried that she'd been a bit loud, but she calmed me.

"Don't worry, my love," she said reassuringly. "My sister's may tease, but that's all."

With that we got up and showered. I got dressed faster than she did and urged me to go downstairs and get some coffee. I left her room blowing her a kiss as I left.

I walked down the hallway when I heard noises coming from one of the rooms. I was curious and wanted to make sure that everything was ok. I saw that Charlotte's room was slightly open and figured that the sounds were coming from there. I peeked my head in without announcing my presence.

What I saw there changed everything, maybe even my entire life.

Charlotte was naked, her mouth buried in the crotch of Josephine who was laying on top of her, likewise buried in Charlotte. I watched only for a few seconds and then broke off. I was stunned. I'd never seen sisters be intimate with each other. I figured it was the stuff of porn or Hustler Magazine. I looked back at Danielle's room and thought about whether I should tell her.

I pondered as I wandered over to her door quietly and almost touched the knob. No, I decided. I'll talk to her when were back home. I shook it off and headed downstairs where Linh was still in her robe, looking very elegant all the same.

"Good morning!" she said brightly, giving me the double cheek kiss. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well, thank you," I answered trying not to look at Linh to hard. Even a casual glance would show that she wasn't wearing anything beneath her robe. I got a cup of coffee and tried to get my mind off of what I'd seen upstairs. Danielle came down a few minutes later. If she noticed what had happened upstairs, she gave no hint.

Once breakfast was ready, Linh called down for the younger girls to join us. They came down together, fully dressed and smiling. They greeted all of us but seemed to be smiling at me. I knew that neither of them saw me at the door, but it was still unnerving.

We had a light breakfast, before Linh went to go get dressed for our day on the town. The sisters then looked at both of us.

"So, did you have a nice wake up?" Charlotte asked. Danielle rolled her eyes.

"We woke up very pleasantly, thank you," she said sipping at her coffee.

"I'm sure," Josephine interjected. I kept quiet. "It's nice waking up to someone isn't it?"

I tried to keep my composure as I knew how they'd woken up. They teased Danielle a bit more, but she refused to take the bait. Linh soon emerged looking stylish, but not over-the-top. She called for the car and we set out.

We saw everything. Notre Dame, Champs-Élysées, shops, cafes, the whole deal. All throughout the day, Josephine & Charlotte seemed to always be around me. They'd drag me to see something, or point something out, or just get my attention. I tried my best to keep my cool, and not let on that I knew of their morning activities.

At the end of a whirlwind day, we wound up at a classy, but causal restaurant for dinner. The sisters wanted to sit next to me for the meal and Danielle gently protested.

"Oh, come now," Charlotte said condescendingly. "You get him all the time."

"You need to share more often, sister," Josephine added with a grin. Danielle looked like she was going to say something when Linh spoke up.

"It is alright, Danielle," she said understandingly, "come sit next to me."

With reluctance, Danielle sat down next to her mother, giving the evil eye to her two sisters who just seemed to smile. Linh ordered wine for all of us and the girls were all helping me with ordering. Whenever Charlotte would explain something, she would lean over and touch my leg with Josephine doing the same thing.

Danielle could clearly see what they were doing as could Linh who just shrugged and continued talking.

"So, Danielle," Linh said to her daughter, "have the two of you discussed your new position here?"

My head shot up immediately and Danielle looked almost frightened.

"Uhh, we haven't had the opportunity to discuss it yet," Danielle said while telling her mother something in French.

"Oh mon dieu," she replied. "I thought you had told him."

"Told me what?" I asked anyone willing to answer me.

"Danielle is being offered a position with our company here," Linh said gleefully. My heart was crestfallen until the next sentence. "She refused until we found a position for you as well."

"Me?" I said shocked.

"Oui, oui," Linh answered. "She said she wouldn't move back without you."

"Isn't that wonderful?!" Charlotte said again grabbing my thigh.

"We can spend so much more time together!" Josephine concurred while mirroring her sister. I just looked straight at Danielle.