Foreign Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to talk to you about it while we were out on the coast," Danielle said to me.

"Nonsense," Linh said dismissively. "It is a wonderful opportunity for you both! I do not see why there should be any discussion. We have already submitted the paperwork for his work visa."

Too many people were now making decisions for me and I was getting irritated. Danielle sensed this and beat me to it.

"Mama, you should not have done that without consulting us first. This would be a very large change for him."

"Well, you love her, don't you?" Linh was now asking of me.

"Of course," I managed to get in before getting cut off.

"Then what is the issue?" Linh asked again, seemingly still perplexed. Danielle talked to her mother again in French, something to the extent of she should've been able to tell me and discuss it. I heard something about marriage from Linh but wasn't sure. Our food arrived and the talk was dropped, for now.

When we got back to the penthouse, Danielle took me straight to her bedroom.

"My love, I am so sorry," she said almost pleadingly. "I was going to tell you everything, but mother decided not to wait."

"How long as this been going on?" I asked, trying to keep my irritation down.

"About two months," she admitted, looking almost sheepish. "It really is a wonderful opportunity, and you would get a very significant pay increase. Plus, we would be working together."

"For your family's company?"

"Oui," she said meekly. "Darling," she said grabbing my hands, "I adore you with all my heart and soul and want us to be together. If you wish to stay in America, I will stay with you."

My mind was racing. She wanted a long-term future with me, that was certain, and now she was willing to stay in the states for me? I needed some time to think all this over.

"I'm not saying no," I told her gently. "I'm just processing all this right now."

"I understand, darling," she said wrapping her arms around me. "I am so sorry you heard about all of this in this way. I am so angry at mother."

"It's not her fault, honey," I told her. "She was right, you should've said something before now."

"I know, I know," Danielle said apologetically. "We can talk more about this at the beach," she said. "It'll give you time to think it over."

"I mean, it's a huge change," telling her something she already knew. "And a big commitment. Are you sure you're ready for that?"

I looked at her face and it was as expressive as ever.

"Of course, my love," she said, full of emotion and certainty. "I love you so much and can't imagine another man in my life ever!"

I was truly speechless. I knew that she loved me, but the fact that she was now fully ready to commit to me left me bewildered. Apparently the look on my face gave me away.

"Are you that surprised, my love? You know how I adore you."

"I know, it's just," I said trying to gather my thoughts, "I never imagined that someone as wonderful and beautiful as you would want to be with me."

"Oh, amour," she said, wrapping her arms around me. "Of course I do! You are the best man I have ever met. I can't wait to share my life with you!"

With that we got into a heavy round of love making, soft and slow, gentle and warm. We came together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to find myself alone in the bed, Danielle having already gotten up. I threw on my pj's and headed downstairs. I could hear soft conversations between multiple people, all in French. I looked and saw that all the women were awake and talking. Linh seemed like she was trying to comfort Danielle while Josephine and Charlotte were looking almost anxious. I made a subtle noise to make my presence known. All four women instantly turned to look at me. Danielle almost with a worried expression, Josephine & Charlotte with grins, & Linh with a soft smile.

"Good morning, darling," Linh said coming up to me and giving me a small hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning," I said, "is everything ok?"

"Oh yes, yes," Linh said trying not to show worry, "we were just discussing our trip to the coast today."

We were supposed to go to their house out on the coast of France today for a few days and apparently the girls had a few questions. I shrugged while greeting everyone and kissing Danielle, who seemed a little tense.

"Everything ok?" I asked her quietly.

"Oh yes," she answered. "Just making sure everything was ready for our trip."

We had breakfast and made sure we packed up everything we would need for the next few days. Danielle packed mostly bikinis and sandals. I noticed and suggested that some of the bikinis were a bit risqué. She shrugged and said that they would be fine for the trip. We took a quick shower and Danielle got into one of the more conservative bikinis with a wrap around her waist. I had a t-shirt and a bathing suit as I grabbed our bags and headed out.

Linh was waiting for us in the living room, dressed in a sundress but clearly wearing a tight bikini underneath. She waived to a porter to take our bags down to the car for us. Josephine and Charlotte came down and my jaw nearly hit the marble floor.

They were wearing matching bikinis that did very little to hide anything. They clearly had no issue showing skin. The wraps they had on around their waists were clearly see through, and it was clear that they were wearing thong or G-string bikinis. My dick started stirring, especially after the display I saw yesterday, and I think they caught on to it.

"How do we look?" Josephine asked with her arms wrapped around her sister.

"You both look lovely," I said as classy as possible. They both smiled and giggled, bouncing a bit in place. Linh then reentered the room and saw her daughters. At first, I thought she might tell them to change, but again I was surprised.

"Oh, don't you both look wonderful," she said sweetly. "I have such lovely daughters, do I not?" she asked addressing me.

"Hard to argue with that," I said while planting a kiss on Danielle's cheek, her smiling at my approach.

"Well, shall we go, darlings?" Linh asked heading for the door. We all followed behind and the sisters started with their teasing again in the elevator.

"Quite conservative for France, don't you think?" Charlotte asked the elevator car regarding my swim trunks, giving them a slight tug. "No speedos, sister?"

I'd never owned a speedo in my life and Danielle quickly came to my side and eased me.

"They are just teasing, my love," she said sweetly, "you look wonderful as always."

We piled into the limo again and we headed out. It was a 2 ½ hour ride out to their summer house and the girls continued teasing/flirting with me the whole way. Danielle kept putting me at ease and pointing out various things along the route. Champagne was flowing in the limo, so I had a fair buzz when we finally arrived at their villa.

It was massive. It looked like it could easily hold 20 more people in addition to the 5 of us. Balconies, windows everywhere, and I'd been told there was a private pool and spa as well. It looked glorious.

We pulled into the front and the porters got all the bags inside while the ladies showed me the villa. The bedrooms and bathrooms looked every bit as luxurious and grand as at their penthouse in Paris. Unlike in Paris, Josephine & Charlotte's rooms looked immaculate, which I assumed would change soon.

After taking me through the house, the ladies led me out onto the balcony, taking in the sun and looking out over the Atlantic. I could also easily see the secluded pool and spa that they had, looking clear as crystal. I then saw the sand and beach along with the beach goers. It took me a few seconds looking to realize that all the people at the beach were naked.

I looked quickly at the women and Linh quickly spoke.

"It is not a problem that it is a natural beach, is it?" she asked non-chalantly. Danielle looked embarrassed and the sisters had looks of almost pure evil.

"I guess not," I said not entirely sure. "I've never been to one before."

"You'll love it!" Josephine said excitedly. "The tanning is to die for!"

"Why don't we all unpack our things and meet down in the spa?" Linh suggested. Everyone agreed and we all went to our rooms. Danielle again started explaining as soon as she closed the door.

"I know I should've told you," she explained. "I just didn't want you to be nervous."

"I think I would've been nervous either way," I admitted.

"This is Europe, my love," she told me taking my hand. "Topless and nude beaches aren't rare here. We all grew up with them. It's very natural."

"I get it," I told her. "Not like I know anyone here, right?" I added with a shrug. Danielle smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on," she said indicating the bags.

We unpacked fairly quickly, and Danielle took off the wrap from around her waist. After assuring me that there were towels below, we proceeded downstairs and out to where the spa was. It was already turned on and everyone else was already inside it, relaxing and sipping on wine. Charlotte saw us first and raised a quizzical eye.

"A little overdressed, are we not?"

"Oh," I said looking at my t-shirt and tugging on it, "I'll take it off before I get in."

The girls in the spa giggled a bit and I was confused.

"Darling," Linh said softly, "we tend to go natural in the spa."

I shot a look at Danielle.

"It is fine, love," she said. "Do not be nervous," she said reassuringly.

"Yeah, come on," Josephine said somewhat seductively almost. "We are practically family, after all."

Danielle undid the strings of her bikini, allowing her flawless body free for all to see. She then quickly got in the spa next to her mother. I pulled my shirt over my head, Josephine and Charlotte jeering me a bit as I did. As quick as I could, I stripped out of my trunks and hopped into the spa next to Danielle. If they saw anything, it was only for a moment.

"Oooh, nice job, sister," Charlotte said, apparently having saw enough of me to comment. I felt Danielle rub my leg for comfort.

"Is this not more relaxing?" Linh asked with the tops of her breast peeking out of the water, causing me blood flow.

"Yes and no," I replied trying to play it off.

"Oooh," Josephine said keeping up her teasing. "I think we're making him hard," she said bluntly.

"Now, now girls," Linh said maternally. "It's perfectly natural for a healthy young gentleman. Especially with such lovely young ladies around."

"Mama, you certainly add to it," Charlotte said with a wink.

"Thank you, my darling," Linh said blowing her a kiss.

I had to admit that it was oddly comforting seeing how at ease they were with each other.

"What about me?" Josephine asked turning to me. "Am I part of the reason you're hard?"

I started coughing hard, causing Josephine and Charlotte to start giggling. Danielle just rubbed my back sweetly trying to make sure I didn't die.

"I'll take that as a yes," Charlotte said with a sly smile. I downed the rest of my wine and another glass was poured for me.

"Mother, can you help me with something in pool house?" Josephine asked.

"Of course, darling," Linh said affectionately. They both got out of spa and I saw them in all their natural glory. Linh had heavy breasts with hardly any sag, fairly taught stomach and a stereotypical black strip of hair over her mons. Josephine also had heavy breasts, not as firm as her sister or her mother. Unlike her mother, she was completely shaved. She also winked at me and seemed to be flaunting a bit as she got out and wiggled her ass at me. Both wrapped themselves in towels and left to the pool house.

"Are you ok, my love?" Danielle asked, still worried about how tense I was.

"Yeah, just takes some getting used to," I replied.

She smiled as she snuggled up closer to me with Charlotte just looking on.

"Is the little soldier still standing at attention?" Charlotte said with a smirk.

"Not quite," I said in reply only having a half hard dick now.

"I'm almost insulted," she said with no degree of seriousness. I was starting to loosen up a bit, at least.

We all talked and chatted for a few minutes when the champagne from earlier called. Danielle told me where the restroom was in the pool house. I got out, receiving a wolf whistle from Charlotte as I did. I wrapped myself in the towel and headed to relive myself.

I took care of my 'business', washed up and was heading back out to the spa when I heard noises. They sounded like moans.

They're at it again! I thought to myself of Josephine and Charlotte. I wondered how Charlotte got out and into the pool house without me hearing it. I saw a door ajar and moved stealthily down the hallway, my curiosity level being too high. I peeked in and what I saw stunned me.

Josephine had her face buried in Linh's hairy cunt. Linh had her eyes shut as her daughter gave her head, moaning lightly and saying things to her in French. I recoiled quickly, walking out very slowly, making no noise.

I couldn't believe it! Josephine and Charlotte were one thing. They were young and French. Maybe they were more libertine out here, but their mother?! I walked back to the spa in astonishment, not even bothering to cover myself like before. I noticed that Charlotte wasn't in there and Danielle was by herself. Apparently, my poker face was failing me at the moment.

"Are you alright?" she asked with concern.

"Where's Charlotte?" I asked, noticing the concern in my own voice.

"She went in to make some calls," she replied, noticing my concern.

"I gotta talk to you about something," I said getting back into the spa. "Have you noticed anything weird with your family?"

She looked puzzled by the question.

"Are they closer than they appear?" I said, still skirting the issue.

"Darling, what are you talking about?"

"Babe, I saw..." still trying to form the words. "I've seen them...together."

As soon as I said that a look of shock and recognition came over her face. It was then clear to me she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You've seen them make love?" she said cavalierly. I nodded meekly. "Merde!" she said loudly, clearly exasperated. "They promised!"

"Ok, what is going on?" I said quietly, but with conviction. Danielle saw the look in my eye to know I was serious. She took a hard pull from her wine and started talking.

"All right," she said as a stop gap, trying to gather her thoughts, it seemed. "My family is very close. After our father died, my mother swore that she would never marry again and initially discouraged our dating, wanting us close to her. It wasn't long before we all started having pent up needs come to the surface. We have always been a fairly liberal family when it came to nudity and sex, even for France, but we started pushing the limits. We'd be nude all the time, pleasuring ourselves in the open, and one thing led to another..."

"And you all just..." letting the words just hang there.

"Yes, my love," she said timidly. "We all share with each other. What you saw was not unusual for us. Normally at our homes, we usually have toys and other things around the house as well, but I made mama put all those away before we arrived. When I told my family that I'd be bringing you, they promised that they would be on their best behavior until I could tell you and better prepare you."

"Seems to be a running theme..." I noted bitterly. Danielle, in my mind, had hid a lot from me and it was starting to become a serious question of trust. What else don't I know about? Then an obvious question flashed in my mind.

"So, you're planning on joining in?" I said with confusion more than any other emotion.

"I haven't since we got here," she told me honestly. "But yes, I would like to."

My head was swimming. I'd never imagined anything like this being possible. This was the stuff of porn and erotic fiction, not real life! Danielle saw I was struggling and took my hand in hers.

"Darling, I love you so much!" she told me with yearning, "I don't want to lose you. If you tell me you're uncomfortable with this, I won't be with my family in that fashion anymore."

So now I had a choice to make, although honestly it didn't seem like much of choice to me. Allow her to be with her family or deny her desires. If I said no, her family would know it was me who denied Danielle's participation and could alienate them toward me. This goddess of a woman wanted me for the rest of her life and if we moved to France, her family was going to be around all the time.

"Just your mom and your sisters?" I asked in a clarifying tone.

"Oui," she confirmed, "we have no other family left."

I took a deep breath. If this was the price of admission to make this woman my wife, I guess I would have to swallow it. If there was another man, I'd probably would've felt different, but somehow, the fact that they were all women helped me.

"I mean it's weird," I told her truthfully, "but you're all consenting adults. I don't want to be the reason you lose your closeness with them. I guess I'm ok with it."

"Are you sure?" she said, full of concern.

"Not really, no," I admitted, "but I guess it's not really cheating if I know about it." I took a deep breath. "I won't stop you."

Danielle then threw her arms around me, kissing me hard and fast all over my face.

"Oh, amour, thank you!" she said, seeming full of relief. "I promise it won't affect us," she said with conviction. "And of course, you can share with them as well."

WHAT?! my brain shouted. She clearly saw my look of shock and confusion.

"Well of course you would be included in this," she said as if it were clear. "I wouldn't share myself with my family and not include you as well. It wouldn't be fair."

"Wait a minute," I said, now more confused then ever. "You're saying," still trying get my bearings, "you would be ok with me having sex with your sisters and mom?"

"Of course!" Danielle said in particularly upbeat tone. "I know for a fact that they all want you to. I would be very happy to share my family with you!"

Now she was not only ok with me fucking her family, she was actively encouraging it.

"I know it seems strange," she admitted, "but we really have been closer as a family since we started this. My sisters and I used to hate each other and always fought with mama. But now we know each other so well and have true love for each other. I want you to have that with them as well. I love you so much and I want you to be my family too."

My head was swimming, and she knew it. I was having so much difficulty making sense of all this. My girlfriend was engaged in a long-term lesbian affair with her family and now she wanted me to join her in it. I loved her with all my heart, but this was nothing like what I was expecting when meeting her family.

"I know I've given you much to think about," she said understandingly. "Why don't you lay down for a while and we can talk more later?"

I saw her family members coming back to the spa and she nodded in understanding.

"I promise I will do nothing with them until we talk."

I made my excuses and went upstairs, securing a towel and seeing the disappointed looks from the other girls. I got up to our room and laid on the bed. I didn't think I was very tired, but I quickly fell asleep.

I awoke a few hours later still wrapped up in the towel. I found a set of clothes on the bed and a note.

'My love,

Come on down when you are ready. Know that whatever you decide, I love you with all my heart and always will!

XOXOXO,

Danielle'

I put on the clothes as I thought hard on everything. Was this really so bad? Incest taboos exist primarily to prevent birth defects and mental health issues and that certainly wouldn't be an issue here. Plus, they're happy. They all seem well adjusted and successful. Who was I to tell them what was right or how to live? I kept stirring over as I went downstairs.