Foreign Influences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,706 Followers

I saw everyone in the living room, dressed this time, lightly chatting. Linh was the first to see me.

"There you are!" she said standing and hugging me. "Feel better rested?"

"Yes, thank you," I said trying not to look anyone in the eye. I didn't want to give myself away.

"Well now that you're up, why don't we all sit down to dinner?" Linh suggested. With that everyone got up and headed for the dining room, Danielle stopping me before continuing on.

"Are you alright?" she asked concerned.

"I'm ok," I told her with a deep breath. "It was just a lot to process."

"I know," she said kissing my cheek. "Please don't worry. We can talk after dinner."

We all sat down and again I noticed Josephine & Charlotte smiling at me. Now that I knew what I knew, it made me slightly uncomfortable. It also made my dick rise a bit.

The wine was poured, and the food was served. I was taking a sip of the wine when Linh spoke to me.

"So Danielle told us that you know about our family intimacy."

PHHBBBBT!!! My drink was now all over the table and the sisters started laughing.

"MOTHER!" Danielle shouted while also trying to make sure I wasn't choking to death.

"What?" Linh answered innocently, much in the same tone that she had brought up the job offers. "You told us that you spoke to him." I shot a look at Danielle, who looked infuriated that her mother had not let her lead this. "Darling, I told you that you should've talked about this earlier. It was very unfair that he caught us in the boat house."

"Peeping on us you mean," Josephine added with a wink.

"I...I...I...," I was stammering.

"Josephine, stop teasing him," Linh said with both warning and warmth. "There is no fault in seeing beautiful people make love."

"Unless he wanted to join in," Charlotte added, looking at me with hunger.

"Indeed," Linh said, "have you two discussed it further?"

"We had intended to after dinner," Danielle said with annoyance, "in private!" in anger.

"Why?" Linh said almost legitimately confused. "As this affects all of us, why should we not all discuss it together?" she said to her daughter before turning to me. "Darling, I'm sorry if this all came as a shock to you. We certainly didn't mean to put you off."

"Far from it!" Charlotte said with a smile.

"When Danielle told us of you and your beautiful heart and expert love making, we suggested to her that she not keep this part of our family from you, so that you would feel more welcomed and accepted by us."

"That and we're horny!" Josephine added. Linh dismissed the comment of her youngest and continued.

"Danielle also informed me while you were resting that she offered to sever the family sexual connection if that's what you wished."

"WHAT?!" Josephine & Charlotte said simultaneously.

"You didn't tell us that, mother!" Charlotte said, seeming to be hurt and upset genuinely.

"It's not true is it, Danni?" Josephine asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I told him that I would for him if he wished it," Danielle said firmly. "I love him with all my heart and will do whatever he asks."

Great... I thought. Intentionally or not, Danielle had done exactly what I was trying to avoid, putting the whole mess on me. All four sets of feminine eyes were now focused squarely on me.

"Um..." I said trying to find the right words. "She did say that to me," I admitted. "But I told her that I don't think I could do that to her. I love Danielle with all my heart, and I can't deny her something that she really wants."

Smiles were now coming out through out the room as Danielle leaped into my lap and kissed me all over.

"Thank you, my love!" she said almost crying. "I love you so much."

"See, darlings," Linh said with a smile. "Nothing to worry about!"

Danielle was still kissing me when Charlotte popped up with the next inevitable question.

"And you?" she said, making clear she was talking to me. Danielle stopped the kissing and got a worried look on her face. I looked around the table and the rest of the women all had a similar look.

"Indeed," Linh said. "Have you decided if you will join us?"

I could literally feel the sweat coming from my forehead. Danielle had almost a pleading look in her eyes. She wanted to share me with her family. This amazing family wanted me to be a part of them. I looked over the faces of all the women and saw the same look of hope that I would say yes.

"I mean," I said trying to again gather my thoughts, "are you sure that's what you all want?" I asked meekly.

"YES!" came from Danielle, Charlotte, & Josephine. I think the two sisters were a little surprised that their older sister had been as forceful about it as they were.

"But of course, darling," Linh said with an obvious tone. "We very much want you to join our family. It's about time we had a man in the house again. What do you say?"

I knew the next words I said, no matter what they happened to be would be words that would change my life. Turn them down, and I would always be even more of an outsider then I was. Agree and any semblance of a normal relationship with Danielle could go with it. He puzzled in his mind and looked at Danielle. It was clear in her face that she desperately wanted me to say yes. I loved her. What else could I do?

"Well..." I said, unsure if I was making the right decision, "I guess if you all really want me to..."

That's all I managed to get out before Danielle started squeezing the life out of me and Charlotte and Josephine shrieked in glee.

"Wonderful!" Linh said seeming pleased. "I am very pleased everything worked out so well."

"I promise you'll never regret this, my love," Danielle whispered into my ear, her relief and happiness apparent.

"So," Josephine started, "does this mean we can lose the clothes?" she asked tugging at the strap of her dress. I was confused again and looked at Danielle.

"We typically don't wear clothing while we are home," she explained. "We find it much more comfortable."

"Indeed," Linh said in agreement, "of course you can darling!" she replied to her youngest daughter's question.

"Thank God!" Josephine replied, undoing her straps and allowing her body to come out into the open air. In no time flat, her clothes were in a pile on the floor next to the table.

Charlotte was quick on the draw as well, standing up and turning toward me and Danielle as she shimmied out of her clothing. Even Linh quietly removed her garments while sitting. Danielle, while getting up from my lap, also took off her attire with a shrug, I guess trying to show me the normalcy they usually enjoyed.

"Well?" Charlotte asked, looking at me.

"Well what?" I asked not sure about how to respond to anything at the moment.

"Don't you think you're a bit overdressed?" Josephine asked with a wink.

"Yes, dear," Linh chimed up, "don't be shy!"

I looked over at Danielle, seemingly comfortable in her nudity, but her face saying she knew this was a bit weird for me.

"Go ahead," she said in encouragement.

Here we go I thought to myself. I took off my shirt, slid off my shoes, and slyly pulled my pants & underwear to the floor. Danielle's sister hooted and applauded as I was now as naked as they were, while Linh & Danielle smiled.

"Much better!" Linh said with a smile.

"It certainly is..." Charlotte added, now looking squarely at my dick. I could swear she was licking her lips a bit. "So sis," Charlotte asked, "do you mind?" she said indicating toward me.

"Charlotte..." Linh said reprovingly.

"What?" Charlotte shrugging her shoulders, "I wanna crack at him."

Linh looked at Danielle who shrugged her shoulders in acquiescence. Charlotte took that as all the permission she needed. She quickly got out of the chair and between my legs, inhaling my cock before I could say a word. She was slobbering on it, trying to get it as far down her throat as possible.

While Charlotte was engaged with me, Danielle and Josephine both got up and moved toward their mother, her arms open to receive her daughters' attentions. They all started kissing each other, hands moving around each other's bodies. They all seemed to have one hand on each other's breasts, fondling their bodies and tongues all at once. It seemed like they fit naturally, almost like they were performing a ballet.

Charlotte just kept slobbering on my dick, the sounds of her slurping easily heard throughout the room, if not the house. Danielle decided to take the initiative and dropped to her knees beneath the table to begin sampling her mother. Linh seemed to be fingering Josephine as this was going on, causing Josephine's massive tits to shake.

After a few minutes of sloppy effort, Charlotte pushed the chair I was in back a bit and emerged from under the table. She straddled me, her hairless pussy seeming to be dripping onto my cock. With a big grin on her face, she sunk herself down onto my cock.

Her pussy felt remarkably similar to Danielle's, wet and tight, gripping me as I entered. Charlotte leaned over and kissed me as she started to bounce. My hands without thought went immediately to her ass, so tight and firm. In between her moaning, Charlotte leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Spank me."

She was more like her sister then I realized. I gave her some medium strength smacks like Danielle like and got the reaction I expected, her squealing and moaning increasing.

While it was kinda hard to focus on anything but her middle sister riding my cock, I did want to look over and check-in with Danielle. After five minutes, she was now sitting on the table while Linh was eating her out. Danielle was also managing to finger Josephine while doing this. She threw her head back in pleasure, saw me looking at her and smiled.

Charlotte was now riding me really hard, hard enough that I started wondering if she was gonna break the chair. Her cunt was getting tighter and tighter and her swearing in French got louder. Soon she clamped down on me and screamed.

"MERDE!!!!!!" as pussy started throbbing. I just held on and gritted my teeth, not wanting to cum in her, God only knowing if she was on the pill. Charlotte eventually eased her breathing and kissed me again, hard.

"That was definitely worth the wait," she said loud enough so that the family could hear. Josephine in particular heard.

"Me next!" she said with a little girl's energy, raising her hand up.

"Let's all move to the living room, darlings," Linh suggested, taking her oldest and youngest by the hand. Charlotte led me similarly into the living room where Charlotte, Danielle and Linh all got on the plush carpet. Josephine laid down on the couch and opened her legs as wide as possible, crooking her finger to beckon me closer.

I came to her and saw her glistening pussy, thinking I should be a gentleman. I kneeled down and started licking her, noticing how similar her nectar tasted to Danielle. Josephine started moaning and swearing in French, me overhearing something about sister and truth. She pulled my head into her, not wanting to let me go as I started lightly chewing on her clit.

"FUCK!" as Josephine squirted me with her cum, clearly having a hair trigger. She giggled and prodded me to come up to her, licking my face off of her own jizz.

While she was doing that, I could see the 3 other women now in a daisy chain on the carpet. Danielle was eating out her mother again who was munching on Charlotte who was feasting on Danielle. I tried to take in the sight I was seeing, but Josephine quickly got my attention back to her.

"Enter me," she said, pleadingly. I got my cock lined up to her slit and eased myself. This was the tightest pussy I'd ever entered, going slow to savor the feel of it. Unlike her Charlotte who seemed to be in a terrific rush to ride me, Josephine didn't seem to mind me taking it slow, her hands coming to rest on my ass.

I started thrusting gently into her, my arms keeping me up, so I wasn't smothering her. Danielle wasn't a huge fan of missionary, so this was an interesting change.

"Oh, you really feel good," Josephine said between her moaning and grunting. "Dani, you were so right."

"Told you," came from Danielle, the sound muffled by her mother's box. I looked over briefly and saw tongues in pussy and some fingers in asses. Josephine then started moaning loudly, adding significant dirty talk to the mix.

"Fuck me!" she begged. "Fuck your girlfriend's little sister! Make me cum!"

I wisely took that as a sign to pick up my pace, thrusting harder and heavier into her. The moans throughout the room were getting loud between the 4 women. I grunted softly trying to achieve the desired effect in Josephine. The women on the floor were getting louder as one after another started cumming, this increasing my pace without even thinking about it.

"Oooh, FUCK!" Josephine said cumming on my cock, her massive breasts shaking and bouncing. Josephine slid off the couch and I took her place, breathing heavy at the exertion. Josephine came up and gave me a kiss, whispering 'merci' in my ear as the daisy chain women all smiled.

"That looked lovely, darling," Linh told her youngest, smiling in approval.

"It was great!" Josephine said in high praise.

"Picked yourself a good one, sis!" Charlotte echoed, her face full of my girlfriend's juices.

"I know," Danielle said fresh in her afterglow. Linh then stood up and came toward me. I got myself turned around and saw her.

"May I have a turn?" she asked with equal parts lust & class.

"Oh you must, mother," Josephine said, settling onto the floor next to Charlotte.

"Treat her well, beloved," Danielle said smiling. Seeming to forget that she'd asked the question to me and I hadn't given and answer, Linh straddled me on the couch and hovered her pussy over my cock. She sunk down onto it without another word said. For an older woman, I was surprised how tight & wet she was. She was riding me slowly, her heavy breasts swaying as she enjoyed the feeling of this new cock.

"Ooh!" Danielle exclaimed, seeming to have an idea. "I'll be right back!" With that she dashed up the stairs as Charlotte & Josephine settled into a nice 69. I was still occupied by the family matriarch slowly and thoughtfully riding on me. She leaned down and kissed me, pressing her tits tight against my chest. After a minute or two, I felt like Linh was squirming a bit, almost distracted.

Then I felt a new sensation on my dick while inside Linh. I got a look behind her and there was Danielle with a strap on cock shoving herself into her mother's forbidden passage. Linh looked surprised and pleased by the new invasion, thrusting herself back onto both cocks. It quickly dawned on me that this was not the first time they'd done this. Danielle leaned over so that we made a true sandwich out of her mother.

Linh's moaning got louder as my girlfriend and I were attacking both her holes. She soon grabbed my cock with her vaginal walls and wailed out in a cry of pleasure. This was too much for me.

"I'm..." I struggled to get out, but everyone else seemed to get the message. Danielle pulled her fake cock out of her mother's rectum and Linh got off my cock. Charlotte & Josephine broke from each other and soon all 4 women were kneeling in front of me. I just sat there for a few seconds.

"Come on, baby," Danielle urged with a smile. I looked over the faces of the other women and they were all smiling and grinning as well. I stood up and lightly jerked on my dick, needing little more stimulation to give the quartet of women what they seemed to want. The first blast hit Linh and Danielle's faces while a second got in Linh's hair. A third rope hit Charlotte squarely with only splatter from the load hitting Josephine.

I was breathing hard and fell back on the couch, trying to catch my breath and reconcile what I'd just done. I was just rolling around in my own head, staring off into space when Charlotte piped up.

"That was awesome!" she exclaimed almost giddy.

"So worth the wait," Josephine echoed.

"It was wonderful, my darlings," Linh said while cleaning off her face and smiling at her girls. Then she looked up at me. "Thank you for sharing yourself with us. My daughter chose very well!"

"Thank you," I managed to mumble out.

"Now, let's all clean up and enjoy a lovely evening!" Linh said getting up and heading to her bathroom. Charlotte and Josephine did likewise, smiling and winking at me all the while. Danielle unfastened the strap on in wiped away the last of my cum that was on her face, sampling and smiling all the while.

"Thank you, my love," she said wrapping her arms around me. "It was truly beautiful!"

"That was the craziest thing that I've ever seen or thought about or heard of," I admitted, still bewildered by all that had happened. Danielle just continued to smile.

"You will adapt," she said with a wink, leading me upstairs. There was no hanky-panky in the shower, me needing time to recharge and reassess.

I dried off and began to put on new clothes. Danielle stopped me.

"No need for that anymore, darling," she said with breeziness. I shrugged and went downstairs while she finished getting cleaned up. I sat naked on the couch, just trying to keep my mind from overthinking everything that had just occurred. Her mother threw all of that to the side.

"Hello, darling," Linh said warmly, coming to sit next to me on the couch. True to Danielle's prediction, Linh was still completely nude. "How are you?"

"I'm ok," I said in a tone which I didn't even believe.

"I know that we have as you say 'thrown you for a loop' today. I know that it's hard to understand and maybe most people would frown on us, but our lifestyle works for us. It has made us a stronger and more loving family. I do hope you see that."

"I do," I said honestly, still trying not to stare at her nude body. "Look, I don't wanna pass any judgements on your family. You're not hurting anybody, and you all seem very happy."

"Thank you, darling," she said sweetly kissing me on the cheek. "You know, other than the staff who obviously have Non-Disclosure Agreements, you are the only person we've let in our 'little world'."

"Do you want me to sign one?" I asked trying to figure out where she was going with all of this.

"Not at all," she replied. "I just wanted to let you know how much we trust and value you. You've been all Danielle could talk about for months and I know she was very nervous about you learning about this."

"I love your daughter very much," I told her with conviction.

"I know that darling," she said with that same matronly tone. "That's why I wanted to give you this."

Linh went over to a small box in the living room and picked up another box from inside of it. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to know that it was an old ring box.

"This has been in my family since the 1920's," she told me, opening the box to show a gorgeous ring. "I'd very much like you to give it to my daughter when you feel ready. It is already sized for her." She handed me the box and I knew instantly it was the most expensive thing that'd ever been in my hands.

"Ma'am," I said, trying not to get emotional, "I've thought of proposing to Danielle for a while now, but it didn't feel right until I met all of you."

"Wonderful!" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I hope we haven't deterred you yet."

"Deterred him from what?" Danielle asked coming down the stairs naked with her equally nude sisters behind her. I looked at Linh, who subtly told me to go ahead.

"Deterred me from this," I said, getting on my knee and presenting the box to her. Danielle's eyes went wide, clearly recognizing the ring. Her sisters behind her were also shocked and seemed speechless.

"Is that?" Danielle asked, almost trembling.

"It is," Linh asked, now standing up to witness. Danielle was on the verge of tears.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,706 Followers