Forest of Honeysuckle Pt. 01

Story Info
Elf questioning an orc captive makes an unforeseeable error.
3k words
3
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Elves after driving off the most recent attack of the from the orcs. One of the female orcs was captured. The Commander of the guard requested she be taken in. To try and see if a common dialog could be formed. He waited for her to be brought to the interrogation room. Such or misleading name compared to the humans. As he waited he heard the orc woman shout and smash things on her way to the room.

Commander Yesler was left with this thankless position. It appeared they captured a female orc warrior when they raided last. The lost of goods was negligible to the lost of life. Those orcs where worse than then there human counter parts. Twenty soldiers lost and forty or so men and women taken. This one was leading the charge. So the battalion command made the effort to capture her alive. His order get a peace treaty, under any conditions. This fall total dead fifty and just under a few hundred taken from their villages. Under any conditions.

Yesler looked out at the land. He was great with negotiation and dealing with the more crude racist. All except the goblins which even the orcs killed on sight. This land was yellow and gray. Spots of green were few and far between. His missed his wooded homeland. How he longed to run through the forest again. The last time he was there he was sure that eleven women in the forest showed her ankle on purpose.

When the door open a roughed up elf lead the way of an Orc woman the same height as him and two times as high. Commander Yesler caught himself staring at the Orc chest. Their women's tits where the the size of most elves heads or larger. This orc was clearly larger. She wore just a large cloak to ensure she was decent for polite company. Despite the common myth her face was a smooth green and not pox marked. Those were due to the humans poor choice of sending pox blankets. Several human kingdoms fell. Sadly it was the one who didn't send the tainted supplies. Which put this tribe of orcs on our door steps.

He got up and walked to exam her to ensure she wasn't harmed. She has a strong posture most elves pretend to have this kind of posture. Women would love to have this posture. Nice square shoulders. Yesler exam her outfit the robe was strained at her chest and rear end.

Her hair cut to past her tits. Her teeth were how the drawings he confiscated from the elves in his command and a few of the humans who qualified for the command swap. Some that were caught normal had them planted on them from their friends as a joke. The crude drawings of procreating with those orcs was an interesting concept. The Commander always wonder what a elf orc hybrid would be like.

"Do you want to take your reward here?" She spoke. From the commanders report was the first civil thing she said in her containment. She even offer to please a female guard like non of this soften elves.

The Commander was some what aware. The humans would capture more and say they would get something they wanted. "Yes, men please wait outside for us to be done."

"You don't want them to watch?" She asked she strained against her leather gloves seem to stretch. The led guard backed away, "I'll get my reward from you later." The Commander was confused but her waved the guards away. "How do you wanted it?"

Brushing her question off he glanced at her hips. Her wide hips, The orcs must value such strong assist for child rearing. "I want to talk about what you and your tribe want." The orc looked confused.

"Want as in sexual acts? Your people took me in combat. It must mean you want me to enjoy." The way the orc said this crude," thing so easily made the Commander blush.

"No," His eyes wander to her tits. "Please sit on the chair while we talk. We want a peaceful coexistence with your tribes." He explained her hips swayed back and forth. The commander collar started to feel hot. Those images from the confiscated drawing crept into his mind. Most improper thing to think while looking at a woman.

"We need food. Winter is coming and soon the snow will fall and rivers freeze." Orc sat down on the chair the cloth strained on her. "Can I finally stop hiding in this outfit. This fabric is constricting."

The commander paused leering at her body. "Yes, if you keep talking." The orc woman tore the cloth like it was nothing. Her body was lean and had scars on it. The commander had never see any woman like that. Her body only covered with corded leather skirt her ass cheeks peeked out from in between the straps. He could feel his cock start to expand. He walked to his seat on the other side of the table. Her nipples were not fully covered. The reports didn't lie she wasn't decent for polite company. This would be what he expected for breeding session between orcs. His mind wandered to the drawings and how she would look in those poses.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, I will have the seamstress get your measurements for a dress."

The orc women face when dark forest green. Her eyes broke away from his. "You want me in a dress? If that is the case my tribe is now your tribe. May I know your name?" The Orc green eyes just seemed like a emerald.

The Commander was shocked by her sudden change. She was talking about intercourse and now a dress has her giddy as a woman on her wedding day. "I'm Commander Yesler, Commander Torin Yesler."

"I'm Sharn," She regained her composure and met his eyes. The beautiful green hued blush remained. That was what a blushing Orc looked like. The drawing all had reddish hue. Clearly they never saw what an Orcish woman looked like.

"Please to met you Sharn." Her blush deepened, she opened her mouth and closed it. "How can we help see peace with your tribes."

"Tell the chieftain his daughter is coupled." Torin was blood froze. He had a feeling he may have done something with out knowing. He waited for her to say something, "Tell Grem son of Pirn that his daughter is now Sharn of Yesler." Torin was not expecting to be married before noon today.

"Can you please explain what happened, Sharn?" Torin asked.

"Yes, you asked me to wear a dress. Few of your guard asked and I refused. They where weak and could look me in the eye nor enjoy my body like you did." Torin did nothing and now was due to be coupled.

"This is like marriage?" Torin asked. He knew his superiors would congratulate him. Job well done. And stationed far from the forest. Sharn's green blushed reminded him of the deep part.

"Marriage is weaker. Coupling is to have our family intertwine, marriage is simply meeting of the family," Sharn stated. She looked down at the ground peevishly. "You do want to couple with me?" The hurt in her voice tugged on Torin heart.

"Yes. I wanted to couple with you." Torin knew he would have to commit to it now. She deep vibrate green was truly beautiful. It was like she was part of the forest. "I don't much about it. Could you teach me?"

"We are to breed for the next whole week. After the first night You lead to your seamstress for me to be fitted with a dress and my axes and swords are put on the wall. This is to remind you I'm a warrior and if you anger me or displease me I can still use them. With in the year you must met my family for their approval. Then we move to your tribe's home. Elves live in the forest surrounded by green?" Sharn eyes shined like emerald again. "But if we are to couple it normal for me to remain naked until the seamstress comes here. And I have to be forward and say we started to breed now."

Torin thought he might not be able to preform but seeing this strong women blush asked to be breed. He cock was ready and willing. Sharn could tell too. Her eyes seemed to be that of a lioness as she followed her prey. "Yes, Sharn of Yesler." She blushed in response. "Time for you to bend over the table. And spread your legs." He walked to the door and opened it. "Inform the Garrison commander that the prisoner is going to be staying in my room for the next week. I'll have more needs in the coming week." The male looked past him and saw the position of the Yesler's new companion. He blushed as he darted off. Torin closed the door

Torin returned to the woman waiting for him. He pulled his dagger out, "Time to cut you out of your clothes. She wiggled her ass. Torin Walked up to his breeder and cut her strap that held the cords together. The skirt unraveled as it fell to the floor. Next he sliced the her bra off.

"Ca-can I keep my cuffs on. I want you to lead your newly coupled orc around for all to see." Torin could smell how excited she was.

Her taste was in the air. Strangely a fresh scent that called out his more base desires. "Yes, before or after the seamstress visits?"

"Before. But after I'm breed. I want this to be official." His coupled orc.

"If it what you want." The idea drove Torin to greater heights. He was going to breed his Orc. "Don't be silent." That was the one command he gave before taking out his cock and pushing it into her green cunt. Even though she was so large she was tight.

"It stretching me. How big are you?" Sharn whimpered as he didn't slow.

"Does it hurt?" Torin as pushing still. He was larger than most elves he knew. Sharn open her mouth to respond but what could only be described as a groan erupted from her mouth.

Torin sheathed himself fully. The whimpering from this large women slowed. And she finally answered. "N-No, Just never- never been fucked before." Torin felt himself heat up knowing that he was the first in to his forest, and possible the only one.

"I wish you would I told me, I can be gentle for your first time." Torin was willing to compromise before her fertilized his forest.

She nodded. He imagined his forest was flushed in the face. He was right. Her face was flushed green. "Yes. Slowly until you wear me in like a good- FUCK" She excalmed in pleasure as he pulled out and his hand started to tease her Clitoris. "Fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK me." She screamed the pain in her voice was gone but she was still clamped down hard on his cock. He check to ensure she wasn't bleeding too much but there was no blood. Orcs may not be like female elves and humans he courted.

"That's what and doing and you accepted, for every night for at least a week."

He pulled out until only his tip remained in. Seven inches of his hard dick was visible. He wait for her to speak up he loved to hear that screams of pleasure. She spoke and he pushed in, "Y-yes. Yes yes yes. I want it. Oh please fuck this cunt every night. I want to be heavy with child when my father see me on my knees at your feet."

Torin was starting to like coupling tradition. Strong women to work with and soft and a dirty fould mouth cock hungry woman at that. "Yes, I plan to empty my cock into you nightly." He pushed all the way in. She started to loosen on his cock. He started to go at improve his pace.

"OH! Yes, Every night, please for the month not just the week. Please use my cunt."

His fingers played with her cunt he could feel them getting wet in her pussy juices. "Yes, because you asked so nicely, even if you get heavy with child."

She started to squirm. As his paced increase. He would normally care if his partner climaxed but right now he was just playing with her. He was wanting to get himself off. His pace increased faster and faster, the slapping sounds of him fucking her virgin cunt filled the room. "Oh. Please cum in me and fill me up. Then drag me out with it seeping out for the other to see how I was used." She pounded back at him nearly taking him off of his feet. She clamped on his cock. Her screams could be heard down the hall, "Fuck fuck fuck. This is so fucking great. I'm glad I wait for that giant cock." The Guards at the door blushed as they heard what was going on.

"Good your cam, I'm not done yet. Mind if I have my fun still?" Torin half asked. He wasn't sure if he would stop.

"Yo-u ca-an-t," She let out in whimpering moans as she tried to breath in. "I wa-want more. Use me and fI-ll me up." Torin would make her beg but not yet. He wanted her to know she was him cum filled orc. Her cunt spams soon brought Torin to empty his cock in her. Her moaning started to pick up again.

"Yes, fill my cunt up. Breed me." Torin was sure he could get her to climax again but he wanted to show off his new couple. He pulled out and cum oozed out of her pussy a mixture of their juices. She would heavy with child before the week is out. Torin was going to enjoy this.

Tied her leather cuffs to a rope. "I'll tell my superiors that Sharn of Yesler is willing to help."

"Yes. Especially if I get more of your cock. What should I call you? My great sword? My holder?" She asked, "It is custom for us to give each other names that is for just us. I do like what those other called you Commander."

"You can if you want but others will call me that. Do you mind Forest?" Torin asked. He loved the dark green tint of her face espicaly that it was flushed even darker after being fucked.

Sharn nodded, "Yes, I'm your personal Forest." Sharn loved that name. "Humans use this term for each other, Honey or sweety. Can you be my Honeysuckle?"

Torin didn't know why she picked that but he loved it, "Yes, Forest. I'm your Honeysuckle." Torin gazed in to her eyes and she gazed back, This time she was softer and more submissive than hostile. "Time for your walk. And if I feel up to it we can go again tonight." Sharn face darken. Such a cute face.

"I would but custom states we stay up and talk about each other. I don't want to tempt fate," Sharn, his Forest looked away.

"I would love to learn more about you and tell you about myself." He pulled on her cuffs as he walked out the door. Her steps seemed heavy as her legs seemed to be weak. "Should we stay her and talk?"

"NO! I mean no. I want the other elves to see because they couldn't watch." Torin felt that this might get him in trouble by his orders were by any means.

He opened the door and the guards were stiff and uneasy. "We are going to my personal chamber."

One of the guards spoke up his voice squeaked like a new cadet does. "S-sir, The commander of the garrison has request she stay locked in her cell until-"

"Until my orders." The guard turned to face her for the first time. They grew a dark crimson. "My orders are from the elders."

"Yes-Yes. Sir The commander would like that you be in a room that can be locked from the outside if she is to stay under your," The pause was noticeable as he examined her fully taking her in. "Your care."

"Fine and have my items and Sharn items brought too. Yes her swords and Axes too. Now lead the way by the scenic route." Torin was enjoying this more than he would. This woman unlocked part of him that he kept locked away. Sharn felt the same way, she would simply let him lead and not have to worry.

The elves gasped and gawked at Sharn. Some of the female elves turned away other seemed to turn a light shade of green. Torin could feel her pussy juices on his pants. He could smell them too. He loved the smell of his Forest. If he knew they would go at it again he would be nearly running. The commander of the garrison was there waiting for him. The commander widen her eyes at the sight.

"You can't have her paraded around like some trophy. Not here. not on my command." She was clearly made and a right to be.

"Yes, this was a part of the plan that I can come to term with F, Sharn. She requested this in term for her full co-operation." The Garrison command humph and stormed off. She knew his orders, even teased him knowing that it would like lead down a strange route. "Sharn I believe we should learn more about each other. You ensure my seamstress is read to make a dress of the finest quality," He looked at her and smiled. "would two dress be out of the question?" Sharn raised an eyebrow. He lead in a whispered in to her ear. "One for public the other for Forest."

"Y-Yes." She smiled, she thought she would die today rather than be given a chance at coupling. She was happy. Her father would have to stop raiding and she would go to his home, to be his Forest in the forest.