All Comments on 'Forever'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

Jeez, that ending was a downer. Sorry but I don't really see the point of him dying at the end, it just didn't fit with the rest of the story.

N1ckDan9erN1ckDan9er12 months agoAuthor

The whole point of the story is their love for each other. It is Forever, even after death.

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

Sorry, that ending ruined this for me.😡

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The marriage was brain dead long before the accident. What an ass.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

Like most reading this, I figured Kimhad died or was dying... when it turned out not to be the case, I was surprised.

Not sure I liked the ending, but it was very well written, although Tim gave her much more freedom to play than he seemed to have gotten.

For what I think is the skill of the author, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't understand why some writers deliberately sabotage their stories by knowingly putting them in the wrong category. Categories and tags exist for a reason, and it's not so writers can mislead readers for their personal amusement.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Poorly thought out, badly written with an ugly ending. Take a writing class. This was 6 pages of terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very unrealistic behavior from Our Hero. He’s impulsive, immature, and shallow. This author needs to learn to “Show, don’t tell”. Too much of a summary quality to it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sad ending but man he was calm at that beach! I would have probably kicked the dude in his nuts, big dick and all, and I would have really laid into my wife for letting another man finger her like that. She wouldn't go with her husband in the water and help him out with his hard on because of being in public but on the beach in the open she lets a stranger finger her!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Oh, category, schmategory.

Enjoyed the story - thanks for posting.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Disjointed story. Not LW.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why is there always some little asswipe who whines about a story being in the wrong category. To the dipshit below:" this story is 100% in the correct category. Its about a husband and wife who enjoy some extramarital fun and the wife having sex with others. Thats the literal description of this category. Were sorry it hurts your delicate feeling reading about wives having sex with others. Maybe you should check out the Disney website.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

kind of a let down at the end. I understand the Forever Love thing, but geeze, this is supposed to be erotic. It was, for 80% of it I suppose.

N1ckDan9erN1ckDan9er12 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the positive feedback. I try to learn from it. To those of you that don't offer any constructive criticism and blast me for my spelling, grammar obviously have not

READ MY PROFILE. So your opinion is worthless.

Thank you all the rest.

bobryan51264bobryan5126411 months ago

I thought the story was fantastic right until the end. I wasn't prepared for that kind of an ending I thought it was Rushed and I didn't see it coming so therefore I thought the ending was little bit of a letdown i was hoping to feel good about something versus feel bad about something but hey that's life I know good job keep it up try again overall I'll give it a good seven and a half fixed the ending I give it a 10

InfosaugerInfosauger11 months ago

Hm, sorry, I don't really understand the ending.

At first it seems his wife died in the accident and he fell into a depression. And when he was going to die bacause said depression the ghot or soul of his dead wife came to him.

However, then the wife said you can turn off the respirator now. So was his wife alive and he in coma and on live support? How could they communicate when he is immobile?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...