Forever

Story Info
A life with an adventurous woman.
19.4k words
3.4
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my life with the woman I love. I might have embellished a few things. The ending has not happened and I pray it does not come true.

I am sure some of you will disagreed as to the category. That's your right.

Thank you for read it.

When I was 21, I move back to a small beach town in Florida. I was temporally living with my parents and working during the week. One Saturday morning while I was driving along the beach, I passed a guy stuck just off of the road. I turned around to help him out. He introduced himself as Jeff, and after I pulled him out, he invited me to join him, his wife, and her friend. I knew it was a nude beach, so I thought, what the hell might as well. I parked my Jeep and followed him. We walked up to two women sitting on a towel.

The Unique thing about meeting someone at a nude beach, you don't have to wonder what they look like without any clothes. Jeff introduced me to his wife Manny and Debbie her friend. Manny was topless in her early twenties, with dark hair, large breasts, and a little overweight. But I was more interested in Debbie. She was nude, with blond curly shoulder-length hair, an average body, and a smile that could melt an iceberg.

I felt uncomfortable being the only one with clothes on, so I took off my shirt and shorts and sat naked next to Debbie. We hit it off, and things progressed quickly. I moved in with her after 2 weeks. Debbie was 5 years older than me. The age difference never bothered me, but Debbie reminded me about it often. We had so many things in common. But she could never get over the age difference. I was always the inexperienced one and she was the more mature one. So, after 5 years of living together, we split apart. Not that we didn't love each other, only that we had grown differently. In the end, we parted friends.

I was talking with my brother about my situation when he mentioned that his roommate was moving out to live with his girlfriend. I needed a place to live, and my younger brother needed a roommate. It seemed to be a perfect deal.

I moved in the next weekend. Living with James was a new experience for me. The house was always busy, he had many friends, guys, and girls that would drop by to say Hi and hang out. Being a blonde well-tanned lifeguard/surfer with a fit body made it fairly easy to meet people. But one of his true assets was his dynamic personality. He could associate with anyone, from a beach bum to a CEO of a major corporation. Because everyone liked James, they all accepted me.

Occasionally there would be an old girlfriend that would stop by and hang out, till James came home. Then they both would disappear into his room. The house was old and the walls were thin. There was no guessing what they were doing. As soon as they were done, the girl disappeared out the door. James called them his harem. Sex with no commitment.

Being brothers, we looked alike. I was also blonde, well-tanned, and in fairly good shape myself, working construction kept me fit. Many times, someone would confuse me for James, on the phone, we sounded alike.

But I lacked his charisma and confidence. Being shy, it was hard for me to start a dialog with girls I didn't know.

Though, it was still a good time in my life, the freedom that came without having a relationship, doing what I wanted, when I wanted, without having to answer to anybody, was fun for a while. But being more of an introvert, I didn't need all the excitement that my brother thrived on. I was fine being alone, and doing things by myself. A lot of my friends didn't understand and thought I should have more.

During one of those stretches, James was concerned and took it upon himself to hook me up with some girl he knew. He told me about one that he had gone to high school with and thought we would be a good match; her name was Kim. He had already talked to her about me, and she told him that she was interested in meeting me and that it would be ok if I called. Reluctantly I took her phone number, not wanting to be seen as a pathetic loser that couldn't get a girl. After James left, I mustered up enough courage and called her. She answered with a cheerful voice, we began talking. After a few minutes, my anxieties disappeared, and I became comfortable talking with her. We made a date to have dinner at James and mine house, along with Ellen, James's current on-again, off-again girlfriend.

The next day at work, I let my thoughts get carried away, and my anxieties started to manifest. What did she look like? Knowing my brother, she must be fairly attractive. Would she like me, or was she some dizzy flake I would have to endear for the evening? I managed to put those thoughts aside and hope for the best.

When I got home from work, I cleaned up the house some, took a quick shower, and started preparing for dinner.

There was a knock on the door precisely at 6:30, the time we had set for her to arrive. I opened the door to find a slender brown-haired girl wearing a pair of flowery bib overhauls, a loose rose-colored T-shirt, and a pair of flowery tennis shoes. Her shoulder-length brown hair shined in the light. Her radiant beauty more than made up for the fact she wore very little makeup. I was so captured by her innocent beauty that all I could do was stare at her. She finally spoke out. "Can I come in?"

I broke my trance. "Oh, I'm sorry." I was looking for an excuse for staring. "It must have been a blond moment." She looked at me puzzled. I pointed to my hair. "You know, blond." We both laughed; that broke the ice. I invited her inside. As she stepped past me, I could smell a hint of her perfume, the scent tantalized my senses and reminded me of a meadow in the early morning. The smell fit her to a T.

Because of her casual clothing, it made it very difficult to figure out her physical attributes. I guessed her to be 5' 4", 110 pounds, with 32 B-cup breasts and a nicely shaped rare end. But at that second it was immaterial.

We sat down at the table and she began talking about how she knew James and when they went to school together. I was mesmerized by the creature in front of me. I thought this had to be a dream. All I could do was nod my head and listen. Finally, she looked at me and asked "Are you listening to me?"

Startled I answered, "I'm sorry, another blond moment. I was joking. I've been just admiring your beauty and didn't know what to say."

She blushed, and embarrassed looked away. "Don't be embarrassed, I meant it as a compliment. You are extremely beautiful and I don't know what I did to deserve you sitting across from me."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes, you are a vision."

She looked away, again embarrassed.

Trying to not look a fool. "I'm sorry I haven't offered you a drink yet. What would you like?

She looked at me with a warm smile that accentuated her blushed cheeks. "A rum and coke, if you have any."

"Coming right up." I mixed her drink and handed it to her.

I asked her where she worked and what she did. our conversation was a little awkward. We struggled to find a common topic. Finally, James showed up with Ellen, holding a large snook. He gave us an excuse that the fish fought harder than he expected, hence that was the reason for being late. We forgave him and commenced to prepare dinner. James cleaned the fish, and I prepared the crab meat stuffing. We all drank and talked until it was late.

Throughout the evening Kim would sneak glances my way when she thought I wasn't looking. But a caught her a few times. She would smile coyly and look away. The evening and dinner were a success, and so was our 1st date. When the evening was over, I walked Kim to her car. We stood in the dark and talked some. We both felt the excitement and energy that the other was giving off. Finally, I looked into her eyes, I wanted to kiss her passionately, but I didn't want to ruin the moment or have her think I was one of those guys wanting only sex. So, I hugged her tight and kissed her on her cheek goodbye.

We made a date for the next day to go out in my boat with my older brother Paul and his two daughters, Kelly and Danielle.

The next day I loaded the boat with a cooler of beer, soda, and water, and finished just before Paul arrived with the girls, Kim arrived shortly after. She wore a simple white T-shirt and a pair of tight blue jean shorts. We all got into the boat and headed off to do some water skiing and have a fun day. As we idled out, the girls took off the clothes they had on over their bathing suits. Curious and excited, I watched intently as Kim removed her T-shirt and then shimmy out of her shorts. She was wearing a shimmering black one-piece bathing suit with a zipper pulled down to just below her breasts. It was cut high above her hips and tight over her rear. The suit was perfect, fitting her like a glove. It was sexy but not too revealing, showing her perky breasts, and framing her coochie. My estimation of her body was spot on. She definitely had my attention.

I spent the day pulling everyone around water skiing and tubing, drinking beer, and having fun. Kim turned out to be a fairly good water skier.

When I had successfully worn Kelly and Danielle out, we went back to the dock. Paul said he needed to get home, so Paul, Kelly, and Danielle said their goodbyes and left, leaving Kim and me alone. We sat on the dock looking out, neither knowing what to say. Finally, I looked at her. "You really got along well with the girls, and I could tell they loved you."

"I had a great time and like them a lot too."

"Where did you learn to water ski?"

"I grew up with a boat always close."

"Oh?"

"Didn't I mention my father has a couple?"

I was overwhelmed with feelings and blurred out. "I've never met anybody like you, and if you're not careful I will fall in love with you. Wow, I can't believe I just said that."

She looked into my eyes for a few seconds. "I need to be careful too because I am already starting to fall in love with you."

I reached out and took her into my arms, and we embraced, holding each other tightly. She broke apart, "I need to get going"

"Why?"

"If I stay here any longer, I will do something I will regret later." She stood up and started toward the shore. I got up and ran after her, I took hold of her hand. She turned toward me and looked into my eyes, "If I stay any longer, I will make love with you, and I want this to go much farther than a few weeks' love affair. I feel this will turn into something very special, and I believe you want it too. So, we should wait 4 weeks before we make love, to find out if we are right."

Being a stupid male, I didn't want to wait. But I knew in my heart, she was right.

We saw each other almost every day and all day on the weekends. We were always out on the boat water skiing with friends or at the beach playing in the waves. Our love grew with each time we were together. I found that we did have many things in common and that she loves to tease me. She would from time to time get me going by acting like she was going to break the 4 weeks waiting period. When we were dancing, she would grind her pelvis against my crotch, then let out a little laugh. Another time we were in the water and she took off her bathing suit and threw it at me, only to have another one under it.

I needed to get some revenge, so I took her to an R-rated movie, there was a real sensual seductive love story playing. There were lots of explicit scenes showing a haft naked woman and the outline of the man's penis as it entered the woman. I had heard the plot was a real woman-pleaser and almost guaranteed your partner would have sex with you. She was squirming in her seat; I knew she was horny and needed relief. Outside the theater, she was all over me. I could have easily taken her to bed. But we had agreed to wait. So, I did.

The next morning, she called me, "That movie last night was something, wasn't it."

"It sure was."

"I was so horny afterward, you could have taken me without any resistance, and I wanted you to. But you didn't, you really are a man of your word. Remember at the beginning I said I'm already starting to fall in love with you, I want to amend that, I am madly in love with you. But that was one evil revenge, when I got home, I broke my vibrator." She laughed and I laughed too. "Have a great day."

I had become so in love with Kim, and we had so much fun together, that the sex part was secondary. I lost track of the weeks, and stopped worrying about when, or if we would have sex.

The days dragged, waiting to get home and see her again.

It must have been somewhere around the 4th week; Kim had gone out with her girlfriends for a girl's night. It was a rainy night so I stayed home alone watching TV.

I was about to go to bed when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"How are you?" she asked.

"Great, now that I've heard your voice," I replied.

"Do you mind if I come over for a little bit?"

"I was about to go to bed, but I would love it."

"I will be over in a few minutes."

"I will leave the door open."

I was lying in bed when Kim walked in, wearing a raincoat.

"Do you like my raincoat?" she asked. I was about to answer when she opened it and let it fall to the ground. In the dim light, I saw her naked white breasts, contrasting her tanned chest. Her hard erect pink nipples were standing at attention. My gaze drifted down to her tight stomach above her smooth pubic mound. Just looking at her made my dick get hard.

"Well, are you going to keep staring, or are you going to invite me into your bed."

I stammered, "You are so beautiful."

"Thank you. I'm also very horny. Please make love to me."

I lifted the sheet covering my lower body, revealing my raging hard-on. She walked to the edge of the bed, reached down, and grabbed my dick. "Looks like I'm not the only horny one here." That night we made love until we were utterly exhausted and fell asleep.

Kim woke very early. "I have to get home before my father gets up."

"Why?"

"Because as long as I live in their house, I will respect their wishes. They know I am not a virgin. But they don't want me to act like a tramp. It makes them happy.

She got dressed and kissed me goodbye. With a wicked smile, she said, "Now that the bottle is uncorked, you won't be getting rid of me. So, hang on for a wild ride."

It was a wild ride and one that I was glad I was on.

Four months later, I asked her father for her hand in marriage. His answer to me was, "Do you think you will be able to handle her?"

"I'm not sure, but I will do my best."

"That's all I can ask for." We got married eight months later.

Along with the wedding planning and seeing each other every chance we could, we built our 1st house. But we still made time to be together alone, not always for sex but just to hold each other, and be close.

I did have to take off a week and a half for the wedding and honeymoon. What a wedding it was. All my family and Kim's came to see us take our vows. Then came the reception. Everyone drank a little too much. The photographer even caught James sneaking into the woman's bathroom with Ellan.

Later, in the hotel room, Kim, still in her wedding gown, and I in my tux. "Take a seat in the chair, I will be right back," Kim said as she disappeared into the bathroom. A few moments later, I heard some music as she stepped out of the bathroom. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"With you Kim, I never know what to expect, but yes I'm ready." She took a few steps toward me, and did a little spin, letting her wedding gown drop to the floor. In front of me stood the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, my now lovely wife, with only her wedding veil, a lace haft demi bra, exposing the upper portion of her breasts, her matching G string that hardly covered anything, sheer white stockings held up by white lace garters, and still in her white high heels. "Wow, have you been hiding this outfit all day?"

She stepped closer and began undoing the buttons of my shirt. "Yes, I thought you'd like it."

"Sure do." When she finished my shirt, she unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. I was naked from the waist down with a big hard dick.

She pointed at my boner. "Have you been hiding that thing from me?"

"No, it's yours now, any time you want it, just come and get it."

"I don't think I'm ready for it yet." She said in a teasing voice. Then she began to do a little dance around the chair, pushing her breasts out to my mouth. "Not yet my sweet. "She then pulled them back and continued her dance, rubbing herself against me, but every time I reached out to grab her, she pushed my hands away. She spread my legs apart and leaned over, letting her hair fall onto my naked thighs. I felt the ends lightly brush my lap and across my groin, causing my raging cock to twitch.

Looking up, she said, "I bet you want to stick that thing in my tight pussy, don't you?"

"You know I do." She stood up and faced me. Then swung her leg over one of mine and started to grind her pussy against my leg.

She leaned against my chest, and whispered in my ear. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

"I sure can."

"It's been waiting for you all day. Do you want it?" Then turned and lowered her bare ass down until her pussy touched the tip of my rod. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"I do." I took hold of my cock and began sliding it between her labia, till it would touch her clit, then back down to her rose bud. Finally, she stopped me and eased herself down on my throbbing cock and rested on my lap. I reached around and took hold of her firm perky nipples into my hand, and began to massage them.

"Oh, that's good." I lifted her up high enough that the head of my prick was just inside her wet pussy. I began to raise and lower her an inch or two. Teasing her with the tip of my prick. "I want more."

"How much more?"

"I want it all." I pulled her down, pushing my cock as deep as it could go.

"Oh. My. God. That's, what, I want."" She yelled out. I stood up, with Kim impaled on my hard dick, and walked us to the bed, laid her down. Looking into her eyes, I commenced to make love to her. Kim was moaning with each thrust. After only a few minutes I felt my balls tighten and was about to cum.

Kim looked up to me and spoke. "I am going to cum." I then felt her pussy mussel's contract around my shaft as she screamed out her orgasm. That sent me over the edge. I blew my load deep inside her womb.

After we recovered, laying in each other's arms. Kim looked over to me. "That was intense."

"It sure was. I love you."

"I love you too."

There was a short moment of silence, then Kim looked at me, "I had an inscription put inside your ring, have you found it yet?"

Puzzled, "What do you mean.

She pointed to my wedding ring. Still not understanding. "Take off your ring." I slipped it off. "Read the inscription." Inside the ring was one word, forever. "I am your forever," she said.

"And I am yours." We hugged each other tightly, not wanting the moment to end, as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following day, we were both a little hung over but were supposed to meet my brother, Mark for his wedding gift. We met him at the local airport. "Ok, Mark, what's the surprise?" I asked. He pointed to a glider.

"I thought I'd give you something you will always remember. A one-hour glider ride." Kim ran over to him, gave him a big hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"That is so thoughtful. I love it."

I shook his hand, "That is special. Thanks so much." We climbed in behind the pilot, it was cramped, but we managed to get comfortable. The glider started to move as the tow plane pulled us higher, finally releasing the glider. As we soared around, Kim asked the pilot, "Can you do a loop?"

He answered, "Yes, hang on, here we go." He then pushed the stick forward causing the craft to plummeted towards the ground gaining more speed, pushing us further back into the seat. Just before we hit the ground the pilot pulled the stick back again, propelling us upward and over to finish the loop. After leveling off he asked what we thought. "That was so exhilarating," Kim answered.