Forever M'Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"Never, Diana."

"No, of course not because they know that the whole household exists to keep me, my husband and our guests happy. Those two run our household and maintain discipline just so we get what we want. I often consult Roberta Black about our needs, any important changes I want made, or perhaps to organise a party. I could not do without her so she deserves the respect from me that using her honorary title gives. If another member of our staff hears my respect, then she gets respect from her. So it is little enough for me to call her Mistress Black."

"Yes, I see, Diana. Thank you so much for explaining these things, I had not truly realised their importance."

Diana and I would often call upon her friends, some of whom became my friends too. We would go into the city to look around the shops, stopping for tea at the best hotels. Sometimes Reginald would escort us to a dinner and dance party and Lord Barton arranged our own parties. They were fun. Diana and I wined and we dined and we danced with all the handsomest men under the benign eye of her husband. We would go home in a gay mood but exhausted, to be greeted by our faithful maids who pampered, undressed and put us to bed, sometimes I would have Annie join me for the night. She always brings me sweet relief and has a lovely body to hold when I have her sleep with me.

Our social life included the church. We walked there every Sunday but rode in the carriage in inclement weather and it was at the church that I widened my small circle of friends. Two or three times each week Diana and I would visit one friend or another or we would receive them in our apartments.

My new wardrobe took about four weeks to arrive in a cart. Before I left Percy, his Seamstress had carefully taken all my measurements and had, I learned later, devoted all her time to looking through the latest fashions and recreating the loveliest gowns, petticoats, undergarments. Everything a Lady would need. We all had so much fun opening each carefully wrapped package and examining the wonderful contents. One gown was a deep purple velvet with gold braiding, so lovely that I held it to my body daydreaming of Percy dancing me around the room.

Percy wrote letters to me two or three times a week. At first I had to get Diana to read them to me and write my replies, which made me learn to read and write much faster, I wanted to read for myself my lover's messages of his devotion to me. One of my lover's epistles to me, before I could read them myself, described in very explicit detail what he would like to do with my body. "Oh, Jane. I wish he would do that to me, you lucky girl."

I know he kept and treasured all my letters, and especially those in the childish fashion of a learner. I, too, have all his letters bound in a red ribbon, pressed in rose petals and saved in the ottoman under the window of my apartments in Tradiscombe, my home as Jane, Lady Underweir. Even now, I often spend happy hours sitting on that ottoman in the sunshine reading Percy's precious letters.

It was after I had learned to read that I discovered the pleasure of books and I devoured Reginald's library, reading everything from translations of the old Latin philosophers and historians to the latest novels by Mr Charles Dickens and anything in between. I became a voracious reader and one of my greatest pleasures was to sit in my chair reading a romance aloud while Annie was beneath my skirts, slowly lapping at my pussy. I taught Annie the basics of literacy so that she, too, could enjoy the huge wealth of literature available. Annie's preference was the romantic stories.

Some afternoons Diana and I would play canasta in her rooms then one day I had an idea. I gave Annie her instructions in the morning, before my session with Brother Dominic who was teaching me geography. That afternoon, we both took our seats at the card table. I watched Diana's face as she dealt the cards. Suddenly her eyes widened. I knew why because my legs were being parted at the same time and I felt Annie's tongue licking its way to my pussy. Diana quickly realised what was happening so she and I opened our legs as wide as the smiles on our faces to give our girls full access. I don't remember which of us won the card game. It didn't matter because it was interrupted several times by the girls exchanging places. Diana asked if that had been my idea and I confirmed that it was.

"Thank you my dear friend," she said, hugging me, "for such a lovely surprise." Her voice changed to a whisper although we both knew that the girls under the table could hear. "When did I last whip you?"

Her words gave me that deep gut feeling of a long-denied craving. "Not since Lammas Day, Diana, when Percival asked for me one last time." My nipples were tingling, my heart was thumping in my heaving chest, my knees felt weak. By all the gods in Olympus (yes, Ancient Greece was one of my studies) I needed the release I had not had since I stopped being her maid. Annie had tried to satisfy me but her heart was not in the task; she did not want to hurt her Mistress. I looked at Diana with a plea in my eye.

She had an enigmatic smile playing about her lips and a twinkle in her eye when she leant over the table and stroked my cheek as she said, "Come to my rooms after dinner. Bring Annie. And you, Annie, don't stop what you are supposed to be doing right now." I think Eleanor had difficulty coping with the sudden flood from my pussy when Diana told me to come to her rooms.

We played another couple of hands of canasta but my thoughts were elsewhere so Diana chuckled and told me to return to my rooms as I was in a different world. I told Annie to go about her duties as I sat in my chair and picked up the book Brother Dominic had left me that morning but the olive groves of Italy could not hold my attention, not with all the little erotic daydreams spinning through my mind.

Annie was currently brushing the carpets around my feet when she looked up at me.

"Forgive my impertinence, Mistress Jane, but do you really enjoy what M'Lady says she is going to do? Does it not hurt you terribly?"

I took her face in my hands and kissed her. "Bless you, Annie. Yes, it does hurt very much. That is the whole point. Nevertheless, your Mistress has needs, the pain is a powerful thing and I find that the more I get the more I want. There comes a time when the pain seems to go away and it is as if I am in the middle of a warm glow, my Golden Place. I feel every stroke as just more flame which burns through my body, I feel the heat in my pussy, in my breasts. My nipples are on fire. Truly, I like it so much that I climax."

Her eyes were wide open, looking at me as I saw her trying to digest what I had told her, trying to believe it.

"It is true, Annie. Tell me, what do you feel when I spank you?"

"As you say, Mistress, I feel a warmth in my pussy which makes me want to achieve a climax but surely, Mistress, I don't think Janice enjoyed it or had a climax when you whipped her."

"Different circumstances, Annie. Janice was just getting punished, she knew it and all who were there knew it. It comes down to what is in your mind. A punishment just hurts, as we both know from the Housekeeper's wooden spoon but pain in the bedroom is entirely different because it is a matter of the pleasure which the pain gives. As far as Janice was concerned, it was a very harsh punishment but let me tell you, Annie, I really did enjoy beating her. You know how she used to treat me? Yes, well she made my life a misery and I enjoyed every stroke of that whip. Did you know I had a climax when I beat her?

"You see, some people want, even need, to be whipped; other people get much pleasure from using the whip. I happen to like both sides of the coin. And do you know what I like best? To give somebody a good whipping then have Lady Diana do the same to me. This evening you may see that I like being whipped."

There was awe in her wide open eyes. I took hold of her head and kissed her then looked straight into her eyes. "Tell me Annie, truthfully, what did you feel when you saw me punishing Janice?"

"I suppose I felt a bit excited at the sight, Mistress Jane."

"So you have some idea of what pain can do."

"Yes, Mistress, perhaps I do."

"All this talk about what is going to happen this evening has made my cunt wet. Put aside that brush and dustpan and get to work down there, there's a good girl."

I really don't know how I managed to eat my food at the dinner table, especially as Diana kept fixing me with her stare and knowing smile. Thank goodness, I thought, for all those petticoats or my gown would have a large damp patch. Eventually Diana and I bid Reginald 'Good night' as he sipped at his port, Diana instructed Johnstone to send a bottle of Scotch whisky to her rooms and we left in silence.

I had Annie undress me and bring me the pastel-blue light cotton robe. I knocked on Diana's door which was opened almost immediately by Eleanor to reveal Diana wearing the red robe I knew she loved, nipples poking small hills into the silk, and with wide open welcoming arms.

I moved into her embrace and we kissed long and sweet until she whispered very quietly into my ear, "Are you ready for this? It is just for you tonight."

"Yes, M'Lady, I'm ready," I whispered back.

"Hush Jane, not 'M'Lady' in front of the servants." Diana had Eleanor pour us all a generous measure of the whisky which we all swallowed straight down, followed by a second measure which was treated the same way.

"Now," said Diana to us all, "I want you girls to undress. Eleanor, bring me the whip." When Diana had the whip, she ordered the maids to face each other. "Annie, you will slap Eleanor's breasts as hard as you can. I want to see a big red hand mark."

Eleanor saw Annie's apologetic look and accepted it as the slap was delivered. "Now the other breast, but even harder. Keep slapping, both sides, hard."

Eleanor's breasts were soon bright red when Annie was told to stop. Now Eleanor had to repeat the slapping on her friend. I think both of them were a little surprised when Diana felt their pussies and said, "See Jane, they are both wet."

It was true, they were both becoming excited. We all had another measure of whisky so, none of us being really accustomed to alcohol, we were all more than a little tipsy. Diana was clearly in charge of things when she told Eleanor to put her hands behind her head, push her breasts out and remain absolutely still. She handed the whip to Annie and told her to whip her friend's breasts. Eleanor squealed at the stroke but I knew Diana would not be satisfied with the blow. She took the whip back and made Annie assume the same position as Eleanor then lashed as hard as I knew she could. Annie screeched and I saw the familiar welts appear across my maid's bosom but Diana made her stand firm and accept the pain. When she had herself under control again, she was given the whip and told to try again. This time she did her best, leaving that tell-tale red mark across the pale flesh.

Eleanor screamed and brought her hands down to comfort her the pain and ward off further pain but Diana insisted she stand straight and put her hands behind her head again. She eventually overcame her fear and stood there when Annie was instructed to aim for her nipples which were puckered, sticking out well beyond the softer flesh. Again Eleanor screamed but she fought bravely to keep her pose as Annie was told to deliver several more strokes. Eleanor was panting heavily between sobs and we all saw that her thighs were wet with the juice from her pussy.

Then it was Annie's turn to stand with hands behind her head. Eleanor did not make the same mistake and her first stroke was full on. As if she didn't want to show that it hurt, Annie let out just a little gasp then chewed on her lip. It must have worked because she remained in position to accept the stroke across her nipples and all the subsequent blows. I was proud of her bravery. After that first gasp, she uttered not a sound until Eleanor was stopped, then she let out an enormous sigh as she lowered her hands. But her hands went to her pussy and she crossed her legs, dancing around.

"M'Lady, I need to pass water. Please may I be excused for a minute?"

At that, Diana got a devilish gleam in her eye. "Stay where you are. Eleanor, on the floor, face up. Annie, sit on her mouth and let it go."

Annie started dribbling as she opened her legs to squat on her friend's mouth, splattering Eleanor's face with her piss. The look on Annie's face was one of pure relief as she let go and Eleanor tried to swallow it all but some leaked to the floor.

Diana stood behind me, her fingers twiddling my nipples. "This is fun, isn't it?" she said, nuzzling into my neck.

"Yes, M'Lady," I whispered very quietly and kissed her.

"I don't know about you, Jane, but I need a climax. Your choice, which of them will you have?"

In reply I ordered Annie between my legs. She knew all my little triggers by now and soon gave me the climax I needed. I had her sit upon my lap and asked her if she enjoyed peeing in her friend's mouth. Both Diana and her maid looked up to hear her affirmative answer. "Did you like it," was Diana's question to her maid.

Eleanor looked a little embarrassed to admit it but she said "Yes, M'Lady. You took me by surprise but I liked the taste."

"I think Annie will have to learn to like it too." I announced as my maidservant shivered a little in my arms.

"So far we have all had some fun but this is what is now going to happen. Remember, tonight is for Mistress Jane's pleasure and you girls will play your part. We will all have another glass of whisky - pour them, Eleanor - to give us courage for this." We emptied our glasses and swallowed the fiery spirit before she continued. "I am going to give you, Eleanor, a whipping you will remember, while Mistress Jane watches. Then she is going to do the same to Annie while I watch." She looked over at me and smiled. "Then you two will go to your room and play together as much as you wish."

Now she whispered very quietly, "And Mistress Jane is going to get what she has been missing."

I settled back in my chair and exposed my breast, telling my maid to suckle. I turned my body so that she may do this and watch Eleanor standing in the middle, hands back behind her head. Diana stepped up close and held Eleanor's eyes in her gaze as she took a nipple between the fingers of each hand and squeezed cruelly and lifted, making her stand up on tiptoes. Then the Lady stepped back a pace or two and looked over Eleanor's trembling torso, selecting her first target. I was not surprised to see that it was the nipples. She has a thing about breasts and particularly nipples. Diana's next target was lower down and soon her servant had half a dozen welts crisscrossing her abdomen. The front of her thighs had more of the same before Diana turned Eleanor so that her back was turned towards us. Starting at the top, Diana striped her back all the way down to behind her knees.

She was then turned again with her Mistress standing right in front and told Eleanor to open her legs wide, tapping them further out with the whip until she was satisfied. That first stroke was right up between her legs, smack bang on her pussy. Eleanor cried out in agony and I felt Annie pull harder on my tit when she witnessed it. But Diana was not satisfied with just the one. Time and time again the lash caught her pussy and clitoris until we all heard her calling "M'Lady, M'Lady, oh M'Lady, yesssss." As her whole body was taken over by a massive climax. I looked over to Diana and saw that she was also in her own world. Eleanor's pussy and thighs were just dripping so Diana brought the leather tip and inserted it into her cunt then, with a smile, brought it over for me to taste.

"You see, Annie. That is how it can happen, do you think you could climax like that?"

"Oh, Mistress Jane, I cannot take that. Please no, Mistress."

"Yes, Annie, you must take that and now, for see, Lady Diana has finished?" Eleanor was now on her Mistress's lap having her breasts played with and waiting, watching, for her friend's turn. "Come now, Annie. Be brave for me, be as brave as Eleanor."

"Now, Annie," I said when she was in position, "I have another two rules for you. First, you shall not utter a sound until we are finished."

"I will try my best, Mistress."

"Good girl, that is all I can ask. The second rule is that you may not climax until I say you may." I planted that little seed in her mind hoping it would grow and come to be an obsession with her body wanting to climax but her mind saying no, she may not.

My technique was unlike Diana's. She concentrated on one area then moved on to the next but I just walked around Annie and used the whip here and there as the fancy took me, her legs were wide open so her pussy was often struck from front or back. She was brave and only the slightest grunt could be heard when I hit a particularly sensitive spot. Eventually I put the whip aside and kissed her.

"Do you need to climax, Annie?"

"No Mistress, yes Mistress. I don't know Mistress."

Kissing her again, I found her clitoris, slick with secretions, so I knew she was close. I clamped a thumb and forefinger on her sensitive button, digging in harshly with my nails and whispered, "Now Annie, now." With a loud wail her, whole body flushed and shuddered, her pussy gushed and she almost collapsed in my arms even as I was recovering from my own volcanic explosion.

"Well done, Annie. You were very, very good. You made me proud." Now you run along with Eleanor and the two of you enjoy yourselves."

"Yes, Mistress." She turned to leave then faced me again. "Thank you, Mistress Jane, for that experience. I never thought it would happen but you made it so." She and Eleanor gathered up their uniforms and left just me and Diana standing, facing each other.

Chapter 9 Lady Diana has a bad time

She had a full tumbler of whisky in each hand, at least as much as we had already imbibed. The bottle on the table behind her was empty. We looked each other straight in the eyes with love as I reached for one of the tumblers. We sipped and sipped again, then a larger sip. She sat on the edge of her bed and, with a gesture, asked me to sit beside her. I did so and again our eyes locked.

She raised her glass. "Jane, I need this spirit to help me. I am very nervous so you need to help me. I was a little surprised when Eleanor climaxed, and even more when Annie climaxed on your command. I saw in both of them what I see in you, you reach a point where the pain doesn't matter, you smile through the pain until it all seems to explode. Seeing that is so exciting. I want you to take me to that place, Jane, but I'm scared, so scared, so this:" she took a gulp from her tumbler, and I copied her, "will give me the courage." I sensed she had more to say and was curious.

She took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and said, "Tonight, Jane, under the influence of alcohol, we are going to do whatever we want. I want to fuck you with my fist and you must treat me the same. We will hurt each other very much, I want to drink your piss and give you mine. I want you to do anything you can think of and I will do the same. Will you drink to that with me?"

I raised my glass and threw the contents down my throat saying, "Let the Devil take the hindmost!" It made me cough a little but I watched Diana downing hers. Both of us were wearing just those simple robes. She opened mine and pushed it off my shoulders; I did the same to hers and we stepped away from the robes piled at our feet. She grabbed me and her kiss was almost savage in its intensity. Good, I wanted her as excited by the prospect as was I. Her hand sneaked between us and reached for my groin. Taking a good hold on my bush, she tugged very hard, almost lifting me off my feet. Oh, that was what I needed, some really rough treatment before the beating started. She knew me so well. The two beatings she had already arranged had served to get me ready for anything and I knew that Diana was also ready for anything.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
1...34567...12