Forever Weekend at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb took a good hard look at the image design on the box for the speculum. He carefully opened the box and took out the cold, steel device, wrapped in plastic. He pushed through the wrapping with a finger and then pulled it apart. The speculum made a rattling sound in his hands, but one not nearly as loud as Caleb had imagined. He knelt to pick up the lubricant on top of a few pick up books at the bottom of his bedpost. He took a conservative amount in his hand and massaged the part he knew was going to go inside of him. Using the screw latch, he tightened the part he knew was going to make him gape to the thinnest it could possibly get. He crawled onto the bed, arched up his legs and pointed his ass at the sky. He slowly slid the device into his hole. Resting under his head was a third bag he wasn't expecting. Rectangular. He opened the blue bag to reveal a white wine box. Inside the box was a mojito glass filled with a potent smelling liquid and red cotton panties. A note was inside as well. Caleb read it.

"I'm not that dumb to not realise the pure rocks i get off from taking down guys who think they're better than me was not the only thing making me soak through one of my favourite cloths. I really enjoyed humbling you today. I haven't felt this dirty in quite a while. The fun kind that is. You were so helpless, yet so deserving. I almost came myself you know? I appreciate you doing that to me. Though you didn't do anything really except show you've certainly not got the killer instinct. You allow negative energy to succumb you and shun the gifts of nature. I would feel similar if i did not offer you this moist branch."

Caleb grabbed hold of the glass. He continued reading.

"I feel you must be neglecting the other animal within you and i hope to awaken it so you might feel more at peace. Yes, those are my panties. I came three times after the game, using the corner of the very bench where i had you squirming. Then Zach came in and filled my ass. I came a further six after that. Man, what a session. Four straight hours. I shot all my discharge into this glass. I left you my underwear because i don't think you'd believe this letter was from me. Well it is, and those are my pants, soaking in my cum, for you to do whatever you want. Suck them, wear them, cook them and eat them. I don't care. And do savour my cum. I worked hard for it and i don't this that often. Just leave you with this. Remember there are people out there who care. Give yourself to others, even if you don't feel like it. You'll find out soon that you nearly always do in the end. And please Caleb, whatever it is, forgive yourself."

Rhona had signed off with the crest of her tribe.

"Fuck she think's she knows me. Ego-maniac. Still, what a woman. Crazy, but she's wise beyond her years. She really means it. What the fuck am i feeling? Love, gratitude? Is this all it takes for me to fold? I'm out to kill these fucks after all. But man that juice smells so good. Straight from her butterfly spring."

Caleb smelled the glass. It was that same musty smell he loved from when he peels back his foreskin just after taking a leak. Caleb went into action. He twisted the screw on his speculum which proceeded to open up his ass, reaching a yawning gape that was exactly how it was in the porn clips. Caleb took his bedside mirror and pointed it downwards so he could see how wide and vulnerable his hole was. The thoughts of someone putting their fist in or spitting into it as he would watch prompted his cock to rise. The steel against his internal walls did not apply a pleasurable pressure when he clenched his sphincter. But the pure degradation of the act itself was exciting enough for Caleb.

Pried ass up, face down, he began to suck on the damp cotton panties, burying his face in them. He laid them flat upon his sheets and lapped them like a cat to milk. Whatever remaining liquid he squeezed all over his face. Removing the speculum momentarily, he went down to the kitchen, naked and tugging himself and fingering his ass all the way as he knew he knew he was alone. He found a straw and then hurried back upstairs. Reentering the speculum, he took the mojito glass and poured its contents into his gape. He savoured the feeling of water inside him, wishing that the discharge came directly from the source with Rhona squatting over him, cumming straight into his ass. Even peeing would have been preferable. He put the long, bendy straw inside and sucked out Rhona's water. It was salty in taste, like brine. Caleb didn't like it, which only made his pleasure intensify as endurance was a great turn on for him. Another huge discharge soon followed as Caleb came all over his contorted stomach as he downed her last drops. The rush was gone and Caleb started the long climb down from orgasm.

The immediate shame which hit him like a brick wall without fail. He carefully removed the speculum as he felt a disconcerting pinch, cleaned it, put it back in it's bag and put it inside his drawer. He screwed up the straw and threw it into the trash. He took the tissues under his bed and cleaned up his lower anatomy. Before any more urges arise, Caleb called it a night and retreated to under the sheets. Not five minutes after he tucked himself in, he had drifted into sound slumber.


Chapter 3

September 29th

"Leif. My zip code bro. The only guy i get along with in school, on the forums, in this whole fucking world at times. He gets me. I get him. Very little has had to be said, ever. Do you want to know how close we are Fed? Or whatever, poor, gullible cunt is reading this when it gets published? We share manga. And not your Americanised weeb shit. We both wholeheartedly agree upon the triforce elements required to have the art form at its purest. Young, dumb, and full of cum. But not too young. I'm not some weak elite scumbag who thinks he can do whatever he wants. My code is unmoving on this issue.

Even though my own experiences have made it clear the facts on sexual awareness are unfair and other people's squeamishness to it causes a lot of avoidable pain and trauma, I ask, where's the sport? Where's the fun? Where's the ability to connect with them on a deep emotional level, with respect, admiration, pride and all that shit that's meant to make the world go round all happy? People who think otherwise are worse than scum. If I had the power of a god, or the spare effort to hunt them, i'd kill them all. I don't care about the mustang cheerleaders because of their uniforms. That's just a plus. It's the girls wearing them. If i had the ability, or will, i'd be courting. Leif sees it the exact same way. My blood stained blood brother. We will both make an example out of them."

September 29th

"Caleb. My zip code bro. The only man in this world i love. Who's worthy of my love. Me and him just get it. And we get who needs to get it. Fuckers. Best memory of him was him giving me his console just like that. I couldn't afford one, but his parents could afford a Pro. So he gave his standard version to me. He could've pawned it, but he didn't. "Making Liquid Richard rage quit is no fun on your own". Damn right. Man, we the fuckers and every normie a hole. We Kekestan the brave, if anyone out there still gives a fuck about the real issues. In Africa, sixty seconds will pass away in one hour. If you cared and weren't a piece of shit like I feel you are, you'd join me in stopping this."

September 30th

"I have to remind myself of these good times, because Caleb screwed up. Big time. That was meant to be the day we carry it out. I should be mad at him, but I can't bring myself to do it. He knows what he did and he won't do it again. We'll meet up tomorrow and go through the plan."

The morning was bright and the stench of sulphur was only slightly noticeable. A reboot for some 70's martial arts film was high above Leif. A massive billboard. All he could notice was the bulge that showed even under the guy's baggy silk pants. He was frustrated that he only noticed this. So he stormed off scowling.

"Fag ass subliminal shit. How many housewives do they really think are gonna see that? This ain't the fucking 90's. I never knew Chinese guys could be that hung."

A few more steps along the cracked sidewalk and Leif was arriving at the school entrance. Leif could see Caleb, the back of him that is. The blonde hair with JRPG spikes lopsided to the left of his head. Occasionally Caleb liked to experiment with his appearance. Leif was envious of his boldness.

"Caleb my dear friend."

Caleb turned round. A look of guilt strewn across his face. Leif grinned a little. His eyes were lax and understanding.

"Leif. You're not mad at me?"

"Why should i? Not like i'm waiting to die."

Caleb couldn't muster the ability to gasp. So he just made an awkward noise. The way he didn't know where to look was so cute to Leif, but he couldn't admit that as it would embarrass Caleb he felt. So he just reconciled with him.

"It's ok man. We don't need to do this until we feel it's right."

"I still want to kill them."

"I know. Me too. But we only have one shot. Unless we play it smart."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Let's do bombs. I think we can do something with gasoline, or fertiliser."

"Shit man, that's fucking wild."

"Yep. But it's smart."

"No doubt. You're the smartest guy i know. Still are. You still are. You don't get dumb."

"Jesus Caleb, thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I'm glad you're on the bomb train."

"Yeah, yeah, but you can pull it off, yeah?"

"Don't worry brother. An electric charge, a timer and a combustible substance. How hard can it be?"

"Well if it was Leif, some midwest faggots like us would have done it by now."

Leif laughed wholeheartedly

"Brother, the metropolises hives the psychos. New York would be a more believable battleground. Or Los Angeles."

"Well those states are fucked. We have to fight crushing logic here. We struggle here greatly."

"Wow, depressing."

"But true."

"You know what's also true?"

"What bro?"

"A cure for depression"

"Which is?"

"Sweet senpai tits."

"You think they've found the holes yet?"

"What, a Stacey? Noticing something that ain't huge and dangling off some Chad or Tyrone? My nigger."

"Yeah, of course. Why am I getting worried?"

Leif slapped him on the back and grinned massively. He wrapped his arm around Caleb's shoulder.

"You're always concerned about the small details Caleb. That's how we balance each other out."

"It's not annoying?"

"Never. I wouldn't change who you are for anything."

"Geez. Way to get all gay on me."

"You started it. Now come on, da tubes have just finished practice. They'll be all wet and shiny even before they hit the showers."

"Cooolll."

Caleb and Leif strolled along, hands in pockets, towards the house of elusive tolerance, the cheerleader's locker room, or more specifically, the humid solar turbine room next to the cheerleader's locker room. In front of a discoloured brick wall, they squatted. Leif unhooked a temperature notice from the wall, revealing two sizeable holes. They each pressed their faces into the holes when they heard a chorus of chortling and stressed vowels encroaching upon the space. Inside the view, the door on the far side of the room opened and the Mustang Pouncers came in from a black void like a never ending procession through that one door. Cindy, Mindy, Janie, Lanie, Lorna, Rhona, Tina; they were all there, in striped, blue and white gym gear with the school team insignia printed upon their chest like they were property of some sort. This did not escape the two outsiders looking in.

"Man, you see the school logo on their racks?"

"I do. And so does that dyke gym teacher and every other old perv in this building. Are they on our list too?"

"For the sake of protecting the young and vulnerable in this town, as well as across the great God fearing nation by example of sown blood, i say you make a good case. Just as long as we mention it in the manifesto."

"Of course."

The girls tittered and tattled as they stretched their ligaments and peeled off their sweatshirts and nylon shorts.

"See their panties just clinging onto them."

"Yeah, you can see their cheeks right through them. Their cooches too. The view on top is just as nice. Fuck, that Lanie's got some massive nipples."

"Not as big as Rhona's."

"Oh, I'd dispute that."

Mindy started jumping up and down in front of Tina who was folded her arms with pouty lips.

"I wonder what they are talking about?" Said Caleb

"Who the fuck cares? Let Cindy show what she's got."

"Mindy."

"Yeah. What is it about bouncing tits that is so euphoric? Blonde full volume hair also? She acts like she doesn't even know what she has. What I wouldn't give to educate her."

"Well, when it comes naturally. You have to work for full volume hair though."

"Boo fucking hoo. She doesn't even need it."

The girls had now emptied all their damp clothing into the laundry basket and headed into the showers, raucously jumping, shaking and pushing each other around.

"I'm making a break for that laundry basket before our feature attraction. You in?"

"I don't know. Rhona said she'd take a floor buffer to my dick if she caught me again."

"Ghhhh, fucking squaw. What I wouldn't give for her to be rope bounded. Then i would fuck some civility into her. No one fucks with my bro. Where would you wanna stick your sabre Caleb? Ass or pussy? Caleb?"

"Let's see. The ass. Her sweet smelling ass i'm sure."

"Like i needed to ask. Ok, i'll meet you round the other side."

Leif headed for the laundry basket. Caleb stood up and walked over to the other side of the turbine room. Leif entered the steaming locker room. He opened up the basket lid, listening out carefully for any hint of a potential interruption. Leif rummaged through the damp clothing. The stench of human sweat was present, but was a mere annoyance to Leif as the girls' perfume overwhelmed his nostrils. He gasped.

"That perfume. It's even better than Violet's, or even Yami's and Freya's. Rich little bitches. What, are they side hustling in the girl's bathroom? Must be. Soaking in this stuff while everyone else has to go about smelling like desperate shits. They will suffer for this indulgence."

Leif picked out Cindy's cotton candy coloured panties, signed even with little pink bows back to front on top of the elastic, as well as a pair of gym shorts that smelled like they belonged to Cindy. Leif quickly then chose the black shorties worn by Rhona as Caleb's snack, as well as the matching shorts. He then sneaked his way out of the locker room. He made his way over to Caleb and handed him the clothes.

"These are Rhona's," said Caleb.

"You're welcome," Leif replied.

Caleb's cock twitched as he felt the damp material between his fingers. It's redolence and moisture chained a link between all of his senses, establishing a deep connection between him and the material. He bit onto the crouch panel and released it's nectar into his mouth. Leif patted him on the chest.

"Hey, not yet. There's another show on."

Leif pulled down his baggy jeans as he knelt beside Caleb and removed another safety sign, revealing two more holes. He was already half hung. He stroked himself with Cindy's panties as he gazed at her laving her ass cheeks with white foam.

"Do you wanna talk during this man?" Said Leif

"Maybe.If i get tired," Said Caleb.

"I get ya. We've been doing this for so long, I don't even care anymore if they catch us. They want us to watch. They would have caught us otherwise," Said Leif.

"But last week though. Lanie spat at your feet for looking down her shirt."

"She unbuttoned it right before I walked over. It was an open invitation."

"Why would she do that for you?"

"I might be a scumbag, but i'm an honest scumbag. Though it wasn't my choice to be like this, I'm sure people will appreciate my honesty."

"Leif, bro. That's bullshit. You know we're ghosts."

"I know what I saw. Lanie invited me. She's inviting me right now. She's sticking her fingers inside her."

"No she isn't."

"Nigger, i swear, this is pure an scene of exhibitionism i have seen in my tenor. She's even pointing it at us. So cute. How she's playing with us. Her head faced down, fully attentive to the task like we're not even here. Best part dude? She's not even flinching. Squatting, back towards the others, three fingers winding around inside and it's as natural to her as breathing. Even Eve's own puss wouldn't have received fairer treatment. Caleb?"

To Leif's surprise, Caleb was far away on the other side. Rhona's shorties masked his nose and mouth. He was taking measured breaths. His other hand was tending his shaft, which had her gym shorts wrapped tightly around them. Leif smiled at him

"Why do I have to even say anything? Caleb's got the picture. So should i?" Leif thought to himself.

Leif then rubbed his massive helmet with Cindy's shorts whilst sticking the crouch panel of her tangas into his mouth and using the rest to cover his face.

"Cindy has the best taste in undies. She knows how a woman should dress. To see her all casual in her underwear of choice, i'd climb a hundred foot tree. Shame her taste in men is trash. I'll cure her of that," Leif said to himself.

Whilst Leif polished, Caleb stroked. Their motion was near synchronised. Their eyes both were lopsided, their minds consumed with lewdness. The scent of cheerleader transporting them to a realm of pure instinct and empty conscience and they were humbled. A state of grace befell these godless creatures as they prayed at the only altar they respected. Both kneeling barefoot, their ass cheeks resting upon them as they stick out from the trousers which are wrapped around their legs. This was their altar and naked, unaware girls were their mass. They mused upon their many shows of pride, vigour, arrogance, might, joviality, unity and affection. Their theatre was that of virile maidens well into their journey of actualisation.

"Getting tired?" Said Lief

"Yeah. They're not doing much. They were soaping each other last time."

"Yeah, the Mustangs just won the game. Never seen them so happy. Hands were going everywhere. Never thought i could cum to someone being happy, but, damn, these hot bitches can make me cum to anything."

"They were giggling and smiling and throwing suds around. You know, you'd think from the forums that cheerleaders are only in it for the diplomas or the status or to get some prime cock. But they were crazy happy when they won that game. Hugging. Each other, hollering, fuck, crying even. Almost felt bad jacking to it."

"Don't shill on me bro. Remember they are just Staceys and they will do anything to keep you in your place. But you have a point. Zealots. Holding the mantle of the elites. They will become accepting wives of bankers and property developers and will birth more elite scum if we don't stop them now. Or have I got things wrong here?"

"No, i know. I have not forgotten our mission."