Forever Weekend at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright Janie, take your time," said Jeremiah.

"Maybe we... Snatch them up and use them as our personal sex dolls over the weekend? I mean, deep down they want it. I mean, look at them. I think you're right Cindy that they love to fuck, but they have some protestant hang overs and they have to tell themselves that they hate it. But, since the church shut down in ninety eight, no one's really bothered enforcing it, but the lingering presence is still there. You feel it in the bars, some semblance of an ancient code no one follows anymore, but no one really can blame them cause they're all tired from work so they just use it to make fun of people who look and act different because the pain which is the insignificance and lack of fulfillment present in their lives is just too much to dwell upon extensively for any given period."

"Where you going with this Janie?" said Rhona

"Caleb and Leif have most likely taken a small degree of pride in their celibacy. Like it makes them more superior to others and that they are morally superior to other people. Once more, like Cindy said, these are not your average incels. If i'm right Bewey in thinking your plan concludes with these two being shamed out of their habits by our little interactive pornos, then I'm afraid you're overlooking the potential factor that they don't have the facilities to separate themselves from the game and so bullying them like this, cause it is bullying, will make them become victims within their own heads even more and demonise us even further. Doing anything from a mere distance will only make things worse. Like Cindy said, we have to fuck this out of them. And fuck them we shall!"

"I agree with Janie. Rhona said with her arms folded and head down, legs hung up on the table. These young men are cursed with pride, when all the while they are longing to be whores. They live in fear of love. And we must make them realise that there is nothing to fear but death itself."

"And no other way to fuck then with her being ok with it." Added Joey

"No other way that is pleasurable at least. Non-lubricated penetration is a sure fire way to shred off your dick. Said Jack. Remember when you couldn't produce any Mindy?"

"How could I forget. I was on the bathroom floor all night thanks to that stomach virus. Completely sucked all the water out of me. If it wasn't for your skilled fingers J, I don't know how I would have coped that week. I swear, at times, i never thought i was gonna cum again."

"But you did," said Jack.

"I did," said Mindy

Mindy and Jack rubbed noses to the sardonic awe of everyone.

Bewey rubbed his stubble and then stretched out the muscles on his tired face.

"Well, just taking them will take less planning then my idea. We could do it Friday."

"What's stopping us? Who'll miss a pair of fucking losers like them?" said Mark.

"Well the parents for one thing. Said Rhona Listen here, we'll give them a good taste of what they'll get for the rest of the weekend. After that, they'll never want to leave. Zero hassles guaranteed."

"Zero hassle hey? Trust Janie to keep it straight and simple. Let's do that," said Jeremiah.

"Where are we going to snatch them?" said John.

"The school parking lot. After Caleb and his trusty companion Leif have finished violating themselves in bed. They always come through the parking lot to avoid the main rush at the front entrance. They'll be in a passive mood as I doubt these guys get much sleep. They won't be much trouble. They always use the parking lot out back to head home as well, so we get two shots in a day," said Bewey

"I don't get why they have to fuck themselves so much when those Hathaways make meat puppets out of them on a regular basis," said Janie.

"I don't know what's so wrong about Mrs Hathaway and Bertha. I've always loved my time with them. Last time I was in detention, she asked for my farts, and I gladly catered for her. It was quite the elaborate set up too. She put one of the student's chairs and pinned it back against the front of her desk. As she sat, I climbed onto the desk and secured my position right underneath her, where she could measure every pubic hair by inch," said Cindy

"Did you do it naked?" said Tina

"No. As a matter of fact, she didn't want to inconvenience me as much as she had already done with the effort that it had already taken me to climb onto the desk and fine position my ass. She also was greatly aroused by the scent of my uniform as i had just come from practise that day and had no time to shower. She complimented me on my hard work and said my salty musk was a tell sign of my devotion and solid work ethic and that I defied the many stereotypes of a millennial born. She did not even want to put me through the bother of removing my panties. Not even my gym shoes and socks which were soaked by this point. I blushed. Though I should not be too modest. There was indeed an effort on my part that i was well aware of. My butt had to be at a height where my forthcoming gale would not be released too high a distance that the gushing sensation would be lost to her, but not too low that that gush would be pressured outward and miss her face entirely."

"It is truly one of the great arts that remains unappreciated," said Jeremiah.

"I agree. So once the perfect angle was achieved, I let out a real dude fart, i mean uncut four seconds."

The group applauded the claim.

"What noises Hathaway made, like she was waiting for my gas all day. She waxed poetic and so goddamn long about what the farts of strong, cute girls to do her. On and on about how amazing my asshole was, like I didn't know already. On and on about how long my fart lasted, how wide and how hard the wind brushed her face. I carried on donating my good vibrations and farted in her mouth, thinking it would shut her up, but wouldn't you know, that made her go even more crazy, shouting about how she could stay under there for an hour. What I wouldn't give to have been able to view her face as my sphincter purred into it at great length and at a soft tone as no less than twenty five of my farts graced her now rosy and cozy complexion. I would later find out the sensation of strong wind was super important to Hathaway due to her intense arousal when she is in close contact with "all strong muscles that are possessed by women" as she put it. Man, she wouldn't stop talking. No where was i? Ah yes, my ass.

Well even though all my holes are always toned to perfection, I especially take pride in the tightness of my most sacred hole. There are veins inside it's walls in which all men and women make their surrender, only able to withstand the total control i possess after hours of devotion to my beast of an anus, sacrificing both tongue and sword and considerable litres of moisture. As all those surrounding me can attest. Hathaway was indeed a connoisseur of feminine gristle, but I might add was versatile enough in her taste to encompass female filth within her libidinous diet as she also saw vulgarity as a most effective tool against the hierarchy. Her own words.

So it wasn't just the demonstration of my impeccably toned ass muscles which could produce the elongated and forceful flatulence I had thrusted down upon her triangular features. The sheer exhibitionist thrill of having a student squat over you upon your own desk where you would teach hundreds like her during the day and have her blow out a whole day's worth of trapped wind for the sake of feeling it's demon breath against your skin and it's curious odour lay out a buffet of assumption and comforting delusions into the most intimate workings of a youth, with which her entire professional career is centred around. It was this idea i think of her providing me with a blissful release after a day of pressure and intense self-improvement which ultimately played the deciding factor in the sprinkler system within her neatly trimmed beaver ultimately setting off over the entire set of desks within the classroom. Oh boy, if only those seats were filled, what a sight that would have been to behold. What an education. The perfect way to send them to college. The humanity behind those they saw for so many years as unapproachable authority figures, laid totally, like guys i mean seriously, totally bare."

"Such a story, and such insight which was gained," Jeremiah commented.

"What was Tammy doing all the while you were teabagging her mom?" Lanie asked

"Being a most helpful assistant. She sucked my mouth all the time i was under Hathaway senior and occasionally we tussled tongues. She even followed my instructions to the letter by tapping my right breast with her palm with, i mean, like seriously, perfect tenderness and pace which at the time people, i must tell you, was the greatest experience I think I could have ever felt at that moment, and for the life of me I can't put my finger on why that was the case. She was so effective, I just simply had to repay the favour after teacher was satisfied by frigging Hathaway junior into an equally moist climax. She tasted so good. And the Hathaways, being so grateful for my work, decided in turn to finally bring me to orgasm.

I had one foot on the desk and both my holes were stretched out ready to be serviced. Hathaway senior took me from behind and Hathaway junior took me from the front. Teacher braved my ass and she was even able to match it in force with her thick, lightning fast fingers. Tammy did the complete opposite, drawing circles within my vulva and blowing butterfly kisses upon my clit. The contrast was an experience I feel privileged to have been mine. Mother and daughter working together in perfect harmony. They humbled me indeed as i squirted each of their amounts in one climax and even my legs jiggled into goop. As i fell to my knees, the two women kissed and sucked and stroked me all over, tending to my aftershocks and making sure they reached the highest tips of my body and the lowest endings in my toes. Detention is awesome."

"Indeed it is. All of us have had an education from Mrs Hathaway in one way or another." Said Bewey

Everyone nodded.

"But the time for reminiscing has passed. Time for action is now. We will use the team van to transport Caleb and Leif. We will use our rope and gags to bind them. That will hint to them at what we have in store and will allow them to get on the right wavelength more quickly."

Everyone nodded again. Bewey slammed his hand on the table.

"Good work team. Let's move out!"

All of the team and cheerleaders raised up from their chairs and headed out of the room. They exited to the parking lot where local Sheriff Barham was standing outside waiting for them. Some blushing by the girls and stern eyes from some of the boys by his presence.

"Sheriff. What can we do for you?" said Bewey

"Well, you can not go out at night and make sure you're accompanied whenever you go outside."

"We'll be sure to keep it in mind sir."

"Serial killer's escaped from Marlowe State Hospital last night. I really shouldn't be telling ya, but your flippancy towards my instructions makes me worry. "

"Shit. I mean, well sorry sir, i didn't know."

"It's ok son. You just be sure to do what I told you to do."

"Yes sir."

"Marlowe State is two counties away, isn't it? Sixty miles," said Cindy

"The patient's high risk little miss Cindy. Can't be too cautious. Sixty miles of woodland isn't such a stretch to a marine."

"Jeez, next you'll be telling us he some war criminal or something like that. Sir."

"He's not a war criminal. He pleaded insanity. Y'all keep safe. Don't hesitate to call the station if you're worried. Like we have other god damn things to do around here."

Barham turned round and got into his squad car.

"Sir," said Mindy.

Barham turned round.

"Marlowe isn't a military hospital."

Barham sighed and slowly turned around.

"I mean, i believe you and everything, but... "

"It would be a detriment to National security if too many people knew he was in a war to begin with."

A collective oh from the gang.

"Now I've already told you too much. But you see i hate the CIA just a little bit more than i hate unemployment, so consider this our little secret, yeah?"

"We won't tell a word sir," said Bewey

"Most kinds of ya."

Barham got into his car and drove away.


Chapter 7

It was a wooden shack more than a bar that stood alongside highway ninety-three on a cold, stormy night. A man with heavy black and grey leather biker gear paced himself towards the front entrance whilst his hands were buried deep within his trouser pockets, one holding a pocket knife, the other gripping a revolver. Taking out one hand, he pushed open the smeared glass door. College rock was playing over small speakers ornamented over each corner of the bar. Death stares permeated from him, an instant sense of threat snowed over the patrons. Those curious enough or taken aside by his frozen in place grey morning hair were alarmed by pinkish stains over his face and upper torso.

They were invited to stare as his gaze was aimless and he appeared as if in a trance, completely oblivious, or uncaring, about his surroundings. Then, his eyes fixed upon a man in a thin black raincoat, drinking vodka and lemon. The grey man brushed his arm against him. His expression as he straightened his back was sudden, it was more from a place of measured caution. The raincoat man stared at the grey man's back. Royford in grey italic font was strewn across his back. He sat down at a table next to the fire exit. The raincoat man finished his vodka and slowly dragged himself over to the table. He sat down and began to talk to him.

"Well Passler. It seems you've had a very nice run."

"I've killed twenty five people. You call me a psychopath, yet every non combatant to you is collateral damage. You've been doing this too long Roy."

"Twenty five is it now? Not bad for five days work. What have you been doing, living in the woods?"

"You're not that much of an interrogator Roy."

"I didn't think I would have to interrogate you. I felt I could just take you back. No one has to know this has happened again. Matter of fact, you provide good and wholesome combat data for us. There isn't a country's intelligence department in the world you don't know intimately, and all your knowledge is quite recent as well."

"I'm pretty sure that's a comfort to the families."

Roy banged his fist on the table.

"You're not the one in control of this conversation here Passler. You're not even in control of yourself, so stop acting like you're on my level. Cause you're not."

Passler turned his head away. His mouth was a grimace, mocking and freeze framed, aimed at the wall. The sign of barely concealed, aimless, psychotic rage, and Roy knew it.

"Work with me here Passler."

Passler turned back to Roy

"You were my best man in Iraq."

"Wow sir-um, my dick's swollen with humility. I was top boy in the largest corporate sponsored game of whack a mole in history. Just surpassing Mr Phosphorus. And that's only because I had the resolve to control that satan spunk shooter and not have it control me."

"A lot of good men died Passler."

"Yeah, they did. Where's my medal, and there's?"

"We don't get medals for what we do?"

"Cause it was illegal."

"What did i say Passler?"

"That you were in charge, sir."

Roy cleared his gravelled throat.

"You, springing your boys across the country. This is new. This is bad. I don't like what you're doing and i going to have you to cease doing it."

"Not gonna happen."

"We'll put you down boy. I made you all. I'm god. And i know you're next move before you cause i know you. That's why i chose you. I need to know what you're gonna fucking do with these boys."

"Take a guess if you know me so"

"I am and it terrifies me."

"Karma."

"My karma. Your slaughter."

"We're gonna go out like confederate rebels and fuck shit up. What's there not to get?"

"You mean like bandits, scroungers. Worse than criminals. War criminals."

"I think this country would benefit greatly from an adequate understanding of what war crimes are, and look like. Hundreds, if not thousands of Americans are gonna die. And it's all your guys' fault."

"Innocent people. That did nothing to you."

"There is no such thing as an innocent person."

Roy drew a gun from underneath the table. Passler beat him to it with the pocket knife through the hand Roy had flat on the table. A hunting knife was then thrusted into his gut. Roy grabbed hold of Passler's shoulder.

"Fuck you, i'm god now." Passler said.

Passler thrust the knife in again a few times before pulling it out as Roy wouldn't let go of him. Roy lay slumped upon the table. He wiped the blood off with Roy's raincoat and made his exit. Passler put on his circular black glasses and waved his men over from the other side of the street.

"I am going to take out those involved with the Fallujah operation on my own. You will do your usual fuckery. Cause a distraction. Have fun and I'll see you when I see you."

"How are you gonna get to them?"

"If it's not a maid, it's a gardener. If it's not their wife, it's their fuck girl. If it's not their daughter, it's their son. I am the hand that passes judgement. All they are is sinners, and sinners will try to fuck on me and they will fail. For they use the internet and i am what they fear in the internet. It is midnight again in America."

The rain started to fall hard on them. Passler's hair now soaked finally settled.

"Let's ride in the rain while we can. That is always fucking cool. said one of Passler's men."

"Let's ride, said Passler."

They then walked back across the road and got onto some motorcycles. Passler leading the way, they sped down the highway, disappearing into the black of night.

Passler had past his men a while back. He was heading to Detroit.

"First to die is a man called Kochise. His son is into heavy S&M and leather and I'm seeking to oblige him. He frequents the gay bars and bribes whoever he can get back to his apartment to do all kinds of sick shit. At least, that's what I heard. Kids an entitled asshole anyway going by his profiles. No one cares though because his dad is top G-man in the state. A demotion really from his CIA position, but there were not enough screwdrivers and paper shredders in Fairfax county to cover his ass, so they had to reluctantly let go one of their best field coordinators. But a man so objective is never out of work for long in this country, so the FBI snapped him up. He even found Jimmy Hoffa's body. The man went from pariah to PR magnet in less than three years. Shame if somebody, you know, like the hand of judgement, fucked his estranged son and then broke into his house one night."

Passler enters the city limits. He reaches the low income areas. They look like Hiroshima in the 50's, complete with a pair of national guardsmen beating on a local around a street corner. They confront him. Passler pulls down his hood.

1...678910...16