All Comments on 'Forget Me Not Ch. 10'

by dreamin101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pleaseee

Don't keep us waiting for too long! This is really too much of a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UGH!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eff my life

How can anything be so amazingly short!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!

This story is so intense. If only I had a Dalton in my life. So jealous of Laura.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago
Why is Dalton so obsessed with this ultimate revenge?

Laura seems to think he left her twelve years ago and without warning. Did someone come in between them? How long before we find out? The suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"He had a few more days with her."

I can't figure it out, is he gonna let her return back to her life, that means he got his revenge ( god knows what for, I might add) but these last couple days weren't really a way of getting back at her if anything she enjoyed pretty much the entire time. Or is he gonna sell her into some slavery thing which opens up into a whole other thing. I just can't seem to work this out.

Why does he want revenge and what is he gonna do to her?, I need to know!fast!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor quality

Your grammar begins to falter in the third sentence of this story.

Why do most of these stories start with them waking and ending with them sleeping despite only having a few minutes of sex?

Start getting to the point of the story and use a spelling/grammar checker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree with you completely!

"Why do most of these stories start with them waking and ending with them sleeping despite only having a few minutes of sex?"

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 9 years ago
Same Question

I have enjoyed the story from the beginning but I too have struggled with the lack of background information from both Laura and Dalton's perspective. I've asked the same question in previous chapters. Dalton is out for revenge while it is clear Laura was in love with him and he broke her heart.

Why is he afraid to talk with her? I've struggled with why after so many days he won't allow her to speak or at least give her small clues as to why her is out for revenge. I think the background information even if in their own chapters of their perception of what happened could go along way in solidifying the story and make it more compelling.

Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pleeeeease...

Update soon, I need to know!

BettyDaBombBettyDaBombalmost 9 years ago
Im getting bored

The chapters are starting to drag on (even as short as they are!) and going nowhere. They wake up, have sex, eat, have sex, go to sleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous