All Comments on 'Forgiveness vs. Permission'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolute morons

These characters don't have the brains God gave a squirrel. What they really needed was not a year long separation while living in the same house (an epically stupid idea) but a good marriage counselor. I can't think of anyone that would make it a year under those circumstances. Awful, stale attempt at story telling.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

He called her bluff, and then raised her. He won that hand. What did they do with Tonya? She deserved a.little.negative feedback.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Eh, kinda dumb and contrived. Half a year living seperate and no counseling sessions or anything to get at the root of her failing so it can be nipped in the bud and not creep up again? And what the hell is up with the older sister? she seems to obviously be someone the younger sister has always valued and confided in, so what's the deal with her trying to ruin her little sister's life? These people aren't that old so presumably the women's parents are still alive, this woman had to know that whether she pulled the scheme off or not her entire family would shun her forever. Also, no confrontation with her? No Ian telling her what a worthless skank she is and how he wouldn't fuck her if she was the last woman on earth and how she will never be welcome in their home or welcome to ever know their children for the rest of their lives? No "disowned' by her entire family, who wouldn't so much as piss in her mouth if her gums were on fire

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

I appreciated he called her on her real infidelity. Intercourse is not the barrier for cheating on a spouse. There are many levels that are passed through that are equally egregious. Those are ones that cheating partners don’t want to admit to but are essentially much more damaging than coupling is. Sex might be the “final straw” but not the only straw.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Liked it.

This was an entertaining little story with a cunning villain and a reconciliation I am fully on board with.

The dialog towards the end was a bit too sugary but I really liked the twist with Juan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He forgot she cheated

And she still has questions about her fantasy. Recipe for future disaster. Should have divorced them and gave him the sister. She at least was willing to go the distance for him. Bad plot development. Get off the "happy ending" kick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Lifetime Network called

They want their sappy story back. This is supposed to be an erotic literature website. Please try to remember that next time.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Can I get Tonya’s number?

She sounds like she would be a lot more fun.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"This is not how it was supposed to be." - How did she THINK it would be? Assuming that she thought at all! How would it have been if he told her that he had been intimate with another woman?

"When he realizes what a fine piece of ass you are," - Doesn't he already know? And how does forgiving her for an IMAGINARY fling translate into permission for a real one?

"Then instead of talking to me..." - Speaking about "talking," didn't it occur to her to talk to HIM about his "actions or inactions" in bed?

Even if Ian DID divorce her, there's no way that he'd reward Tonya for ruining his marriage!

What I would do is make her give him a hall pass to trick Tonya into thinking he was divorcing Carleigh, and getting her to fuck him! Then telling Tonya that it was a lie, that they WEREN'T breaking up, and she was cut out of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
there is not for a moment...

his wife did cheat,,, may not been Juan but there may have more than one. I traveled this path and did not challenge my wife... and to today I am sorry I did not

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Reasonably credible RAAC story

In terms of plot, predictable but good twist with Juan near the end. Writing is paced about right.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Love seems cheap to many people

People seem to forget their vows pretty easily. I don't mean the "forsaking all others" part. I mean the "for better, for worse,", "in good times and bad" and "until death do us part" parts. There is nothing in marriage vows that says "unless you break your vows first, then woohoo I'm free".

Marriage is not easy. It takes work, compromises, acceptance and forgiveness to succeed. Too many people are so quick to turn to divorce instead of doing what it takes to reach the "until death" part.

So, I enjoyed this story because it was about forgiveness, acceptance, and working to save things. Fortunately, things did not go too far that they could not be forgiven.

Thanks for writing something different.

KB

kage440kage440over 5 years ago
I'd like a sequel

I"d like to see how they punished Tonya for getting Carleigh into the mess. They have to do something to Tonya for almost causing the marriage to be strained to the breaking point.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it! (smile)

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Forgiveness

A stereotypical story with a conniving sister and brother-who-happens-to-be-a-lawyer providing help to a couple who can't think for themselves. Hubby was no good in bed forcing wife to fantasy lover. She should have just taken the initiative and became his slut wife teaching him how she wanted to be fucked. I still have story a four star rating.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Credible

Reconciliation. Not a RAAC, as it wasn't a reconciliation at all costs, just something that was realistic to a point. I also would welcome a sequel with some revenge on the sister as has been mentioned by others.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
idk

that was very immature story. he doesnt seem to care if she has an orgasm or not. she probably masturbates too much. they should not be married to each other or anyone else. ur other stories were better

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

These schemes where a wife tries to trick her husband into thinking they cheated on them for whatever reason (priming them to be a cuckold, getting revenge for some slight, to test the script for a play...), are totally crazy. The amount of emotional trauma they're needlessly inflicting is unbelievable... I always find it amusing when the enraged/heartbroken husband goes completely off-plan and turns into a vengeance machine, leaving the wife shocked and horrified as her marriage is burnt to ashes.

In this case, Carleigh had an emotional affair for several months, basically mentally checking out of the marriage. She already crossed several boundaries letting Juan kiss and grope her... and when she told her poor husband she'd fucked the guy, she still shattered the trust in their relationship regardless of whether she actually spread her legs for her lover.

I think Carleigh gets off much too lightly here. When she said: "I will not have my transgression thrown up in my face all the time." it showed that she wasn't really remorseful for all the shit she put him through. He should have tossed her out in the street at that point, but if the husband had... shadier morals... the ending could have been much spicier.

"I think you should be allowed to have sex with other women before the end of our separation."

"Yeah, me too. What's Tonya's number?"

A few hate-fucks for the bitch that tried to break up his marriage would have made for entertaining reading, especially if he led Tonya on and made her think he was getting a divorce. Both sisters were as conniving as each other, so a little payback could have made for an interesting twist. Six months hiding marital assets, while fucking both sisters senseless, then a petition for divorce and a disappearing act... and they'd only have themselves to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it's a new cliche'

And I hate it.

"I'll do anything to earn back your trust and forgiveness.....except.....pointing out my affair"

What...the...actual...fuck. That's kid gloves! If he CANNOT VENT HIS HURT AND BETRAYAL.....that's like the bare fucking minimum. If she can't handle some simple...basic...human....emotion/reaction to her actions....she can't do SHIT. She's basically declaring she'll do as little as humanly possible to make the relationship work. Apparently denying him the opportunity to vent normally and healthily is where she draws the line...how brave she is! A real keeper. I have been cheated on, and have cheated....and let me clear up the air of the bullshit....it hurts WAY MORE to be cheated on than to be the cheater. The guilt that eats you is a fucking morsel in comparison to the pain of being betrayed. I'm not FOR nor AGAINST penance....but let's not lie to ourselves. A cheater rarely gets the same level of emotional pain as the cheated.

RAACs are rough to write. So I appreciate you writing a decent tale. But I lost all immersion after her defiant b.s. I'd feel some sympathy/ understanding if he was berating her on the daily for over a year. But she should welcome a degree of toxic emotional baggage unloading. He didn't dump that on her, she dumped that on his lap....the way I see it the cheater spouse has to handle that backlash with some dignity and understanding. You dont get to abuse someone and THEN create a rule about no abuse. That's not healthy, that's manipulative.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Surprise surprise

Bandor with the selective prioritization of marriage vows. Read his stories and of course you will understand why he doesn't think that the "forsake all others" vow is all that important but "till death do we part" is. You could ask him questions about this in the comments section of one of his stories but he tends to disable all comments now .

Here's the deal, Bandor. That one marriage vow that you don't seem to value, well there are some important things to consider about the true nature of the damage done when your spouse breaks that vow, particularly when it's one of these "martian slut ray" situations. You can't force yourself to trust someone again after they've curbstomped your trust before. You can't force yourself to respect them like you used to. You can't force yourself to honestly believe that the other person truly respects you and loves you like you previously thought they did. You can't force thoughts out of your head that will, sometimes for years or decades afterwards, fuck with your head to the point where your spouse ends up resentful cause he/she feels they have to walk on egg shells for the rest of their life to avoid one of your triggers. You either have it in you to do all that shit or you don't, and a lot of us don't or at least no longer do after previous betrayals. And if you don't, there is no reason to stay married, in the end you will probably still split but only after a bunch of fairly miserable years together that leave both of you highly resentful, so the ADULT thing to do is to end it now and save both of you a lot of time and misery and lost opportunities.

As to the people who say the guy should dump the wife to hook up with the sister.....lay off that crack pipe. This evil bitch tried to destroy her little sister's life for no reason other than "you're naive and gullibule and I want your man", and she promised to torture her little sister about it for life if she can pull it off. She mentioned no past beef, no insult the little sister did to her in the past to deserve this treatment, she just did it for some dick. If she'll betray her own blood for some dick, what will she do to you (the guy she's banging) when she wants some new dick? You'd be lucky to not end up a corpse with a good life insurance payout when she decides it's time to upgrade, or decides that the reality of you is not equal to the fantasy version of you she's lusted after for so long. Even having a one-nighter with this freak would be an exercise in self harm. She's the kind of chick who might fish a used rubber out of the trash and put that cum inside her to try to get knocked up, or set you up to look like you raped her or plot some long con revenge plan against you for hitting it and quitting it or some shit. Yes, crazy pussy is good pussy, but 'Fatal Attraction' level insane pussy is not to be trifled with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@KingBandor

"unless you break your vows first, then woohoo I'm free"

A marriage is a contract, and that's how a contract works. If you break it, it's broken, and you can't hold the other side to it anymore.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
re: anon

"A cheater rarely gets the same level of emotional pain as the cheated."

Yeah, I completely agree. That's why a story with any kind of reconciliation needs to show the cheater working their ass off to atone to the cheated-on spouse. It really needs to be the bulk of the story, because it takes many months, if not years to get over that kind of damage to a relationship.

"the way I see it the cheater spouse has to handle that backlash with some dignity and understanding."

Yep! The slightest hint of defiance, or moaning about "wounded male ego" means the whore is trying to play down the pain she inflicted and doesn't regret her cheating.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Voluptuary Oriented Wife Resets Compass for Uncharted Territory

I appreciate the author is trying to insert a few relatively novel twists on a familar theme. Yet in my opinion , the characters needed much more development for me to invest in the marital peaks and valleys. The roles of the players were plot driven , it became a puppet playday on adult level. Not a horrible read , it just seemed very rushed with one reveal following hot on the heels of the next.

Bottom line : Worthwhile themes… cred for that much. Author needs to harness them . Sometimes rein in pace , so as go into sprint on bell 🔔 lap at crucial point.

Good luck !

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
It was interesting

Whe she gave the (final no!) I was shocked. But that is the way the ball bounces..

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting story.

I have to admit that for me the fact that she was trying to get a "get out of jail card"

would be a good reason to run for the hills. Still the fact that she did not have to deal

with her fantasy lover in the end leaves me wondering..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A reconciliation.

But one in which she sees no obligation to ease his pain....that she needlessly caused. She needed to make a real effort, not pretend that nothing happened. An act of contrition would have gone some way to healing that rift, showing that she is genuine, invested in him and a future together.

But offering him a pass was not it. That was her testing him,and he was the victim here. She should have been the one tested and if that's what his refusal to attend her office function was meant to be how was he meant to know if she passed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Neat

It would have got Carleigh's attention if Ian had gone to talk it over with Tonya first instead of his brother and before he found out the whole story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Can a woman really be that stupid?

How can anyone take such obscenely bad advice from anyone, regardless of what they think their motives are? Every time I find a character like the sister I picture this hateful, manipulative tramp that I wouldn't trust even if I could watch her like a hawk.

And then there's the wife. Can she really be so stupid that she thinks the marriage will be stronger once the husband forgives her for cheating?

And then there is the loathsome planning to cheat at the next encounter.

She makes divorce look good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sure, why not. If it works for them, what have they got to lose?

Neither one has a better option in the works. Sometimes the devil you know is far preferable to the devil you don't know. Then there is always the possibility that the stupid wife will wise up, rehabilitate her character, but for who's benefit? Here the husband is gambling it will be to his benefit. If she does correct her character wouldn't it be a shame for her first husband to suffer the pain and the loss but the second husband gets to enjoy the rehabilitated woman? Something to think about.

I thought it was unlikely, but possible. Who wouldn't prefer a real true reconciliation to a scorched earth aftermath? OK, yeah, there are some ghouls out there who feed on dead marriages. Fortunately for this couple those pitiful souls will have to search elsewhere for their next meal.

Thanks for a good read, and a human decency ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Liked the story.

But here is a small peave, that comes up frequently in RAACs. Instead of a statement like: "I will agree on one condition, don't ever ask me for forgiveness OR permission again". How about: "You don't have to apologize anymore. I know you are truly sorry, and it is time for us to start over".

It means a similar thing but doesn't sound like a doormat talking. In marriage both of you will always have to ask eachother for forgiveness AND permission as things come up. It is reminiscent of the famously terrible catchphrase "Love means never having to say you're sorry" based on a line from the Erich Segal novel "Love Story".

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
A bit odd

Does Tonya (sister) REALLY think that Ian wants to be with her after he finds out she ruined his marriage. That's delusional, ridiculous, and completely unbelievable even for fiction.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Spectacularly

unlikely story about a woman too dumb to reproduce. And a snotty bitch even when she's at fault. I'd criticize the stilted dialogue but I might not do any better if I wrote so...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@powersworder

Maybe mine was in moderation, or simply great minds think alike, but I also thought of tricking Tonya into a hate fuck!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@KingBandor

"I don't mean the "forsaking all others" part. I mean the "for better, for worse,", "in good times and bad" and "until death do us part" parts" - Why do you put less weight on "forsaking all others" than on the others, especially as it was HER violating the "forsaking all others" that caused the "bad times" and the "worse"?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Not sure.

What to make of that, the dialogue was peculiar to say the least.

It helped that you wrote the characters as complete morons as it kind of made it more believable in a strange way.

Interesting.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Stupid is as Stupid Does!!

She's not very patient! It's barely a week and she's already tired of being reminded of what she wanted to do. Up to two YEARS is the usual time frame for getting over infidelity and that's with outside help!! So if she's already fed up with his outbursts, she should just start packing!!

Guess she doesn't realize how long it takes to work through the emotional upheavals she has caused. It would probably help more if they had spent those months in counseling. Ian would be in better shape and maybe she could pull her head out of her ass and be more understanding. Her cut the crap comment makes her look stupid. She has no idea how much damage she has done. If she really loves him and wants him to stay, she needs to put on her big girl britches and suck it up. But instead she's telling him to do it. Ian is the victim here. She has no right to tell him how he should feel. Her credibility is ZERO!! Along with her honesty. Doesn't appear that her change in attitude is helping much. As the person who caused this copping an attitude with Ian does nothing to help her cause. She's extremely lucky to be able to keep him.

Overall it was a good story. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not quite prime time

This reads as a high school writing project for a teacher who has not yet reached maturity.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
low quality

yawn

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Interesting way to handle a dilemma

I enjoyed the story even if it was a bit contrived. I gave you 5 stars because it was unique for my reading experience.

Thanks for sharing your effort with me.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow!

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice!....Yuk!....My money was on Having both Sisters in The Tagged Teamed Titty Sisters!....And Ian (optional extra)...So that's my comment....5 Stars★★★★★WOOF!.......P.S.....I Want It Known That I Support...L.G.B.T....And Intersexed Kiddies and Adults......See ya

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Kinda

Disappointing

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Weak

You lost any real sense at the bottom of the first page when "Tanya" talks in triumphant mode to "Carleigh". That sounds so stupid but not stupid for the character but stupid for the writer who would make that kind of plotting device.

You somewhat repaired stuff on the second page but you still do not have much of a story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Moreover the whole plot is utterly idiotic

The idea that a sane woman would tell husband that she had affair she did not have is extremely strange idea. To admit affair to a red-blooded male (the one with functioning penis) is not a smart thing to do, to invent affair is real stupid thing to do.

Now granted that a talented writer can manage to create some story out of that with some imaginative writing I do not see anything remotely imaginative in your writing here. Using a cliche of sister stealing a man from a sister is certainly not helping. It actually makes the whole plot idiotic.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 5 years ago
Well written

I think you are a good writer (this story is creative and has an important theme and your other stories are interesting and thought-provoking). As to writing style, one or two of your transitions could have been a little smoother but that is just a matter of another reading before finalizing it and tweaking it a bit. Don't listen to the harsh critics. They really have little or nothing to offer and do nothing but try to stifle emerging talent. Keep writing. It will be worth it eventually.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I just read it again and liked it even more.

I still think the wife is beyond stupid and she deserves one hell of a spanking, but she redeemed herself and that was good. And the sister deserves much worse, like a week in the stockade or a scarlet "A" - make that "S" for slut?

Well told.

IainmoreIainmoreabout 5 years ago
Nasty Sisters

Heck have some of you guys never heard of nasty sisters or come across any. I have and unfortunately they are very real. Women are often worse to each other than they are to us.

It was great idea that wasn't executed very well in comparison to other stories Skippy47 has done.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
I think I understand

This isn't really about Ian and Carleigh, that was just a poorly written parlor tick. It's about Carleigh vs Tonya! (Cat fight!). Sister jealousy, hate or always in the shadow, take your pick. Tonya even admitted it and Carleigh walked right into it. Would have given it a 5**** if Ian had divorced Fucktard Carliegh and then married Tonya, that would have solved the one income problem and made for great fireworks at her parents Christmas parties!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Arrogant

Ian is a bit of an arrogant twat,okay it is understandable how he reacted to her initial remarks,but to prolong it,especially after the taped phone call is wrong.Also why did he not get mad with Tonya for causing the situation.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Full of Herself

Interesting development. You created a wife with an ego so self centered that she was willing to lose her husband for a lover who was in her mind only.

That situation also led to the only picky error that jumped out to me: a double negative. Carleigh tells how she was “disappointed he didn’t hardly remember me.” If that were the case Juan would have remembered every moment he was trying to seduce her. Yes, picky, picky.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
That's screwed up

This has to be one of the most fucked up situations I have ever read about.

Good imagination...

Thinking maybe he should have fucked the sister in the ass just for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I didn't find out why.

Why was she fooling around with Juan? I don't think I figured out what was going on in her life that she was willing to group and kiss another man and then plan to cheat? She now knows what she has to lose so she wants to stay married but did they really resolve the root cause?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid cucks

never dump the cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Accidently..

..is not a word in the English language (you could look it up). Accidentally works though. I know, I know! Picky picky, right? I'm just starting to tire of these writers who don't like our incredible language enough to learn to use it aptly.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Finally. Cheated does not need sex kissing fondling all cheating

Unlike Clinton blowjobs definitely sex

Doing anything that only a husband should do is cheating

Kissing on cheek OK and if one of those families etc lips BUT no tongue

Cheating is doing can even be mental

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she sent too many mixed signals

she begged for forgiveness, begged for him to punish her.....

but

'i'll divorce you if you punish me verbally' i call b.s there.

I'd have divorced her then and there, most likely. there are only three main types of forgiveness, and i mean this. the first is the cheated spouse is ALLOWED to be upset and vent...and YES...that means 'throwing it back in their face'.

it's not healthy for HER, but it IS healthy for HIM. but i understand a cheater like her isn't all that interested in what's good for him. but i'm not a monster, i understand how abusive it is to be in a relationship where the cheated spouse verbally dresses you down everyday...for months...maybe a year or two. it's not healthy. but neither is cheating. that's the problem. there needs to be SOME sorta punishment.

the second is to PHYSICALLY abuse her. it could be kinky and light hearted, with an emphasis on a dynamic change in the relationship. she'd have to agree to being a sub and him a dom. that might go a long way towards building back trust...by her giving her trust away to him daily....and an improved sex life. or it could be a solid beating where she'd need two weeks to heal....let that toxic energy she put in him escape.

the third is just plain revenge cheating hall pass. i know, i know. she didn't commit 100%, but she did cheat emotionally on him for MONTHS...and he KNEW it on a few levels. and then she physically flirted, another level of cheating. and then she PLOTTED on manipulating her husband in the worst possible way, which actually goes beyond cheating into turning him into her enemy. so she broke damn near every wedding vow possible by then. so yes, a hall pass for hubby would make sense.

the problem is he'd only get ONE of these. you can't punish someone twice for the same crime. that's cruel. so if she's too weak to accept verbal abuse...she'd have to accept one of the others. i don't love this ending. no punishment. punishment isn't about hurting people, it's about accepting that there are consequences towards hurting others...one's you'd rather avoid. so i get that she'd reject one punishment...but he can do much better than her. she didn't do much to fight for him in the end. i will give her SOME points for agreeing to his 'date'. she only suffered like seconds, and trust me.....being initially betrayed feels a lot worse than being pay-back betrayed. i'v been both the repentant cheater and the one cheated on.

calflashcalflashabout 4 years ago
mis-titled

certainly not part 2 but a completely different story and a mediocre one at that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best!

The best "cheating story" ever! I'm married 45 years, and as humanly possible to know, my wife (and me) never cheated. Neither of us had a consuming sex drive but we spent every not-working minute with each other. No kids. Lots of motorcycle travel and ocean fishing. I made it clear in our youth, cheating in any way would be instant death of our marriage. Never had a suspension. Love this story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

She wants to cheat with Juan but her dear loving sister cons her into preempting the act. Wifey tries it out on the husband then tries to turn the tables on him by saying it's all his fault. Hubby blows her off then comes up with the separation deal. Dear loving sister confesses her love for hubby...unbelievable. Everyone in this story has a severe case of shit for brains.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

People are stupid, so this could have happened. I've been married 45 years and I and my wife have never strayed. She' attractive and personable but I've never seen her flirt. She's just perfect. I'm not near as good a person as her. I don;t know why, but I hate marital cheaters, always have. I could never allow even a flirt. much less cheating. I admit to trust but verify. Never a hint of interest in any other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I thought his reaction to this sucked. She confessed, when the divorce option became real. However, wifey will still be going to conferences, and meeting “ Juan’s”. Next time, she won’t ask permission or tell big sis. AND, she will have the kids, to hold over him. The guy, should have cut his losses.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

We're in "Loving Wives," what do the tags "loving wife," "wife," and 'husband" tell us?

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Masterful. Hard yes, but it worked for both. Oh I wish it worked in real life. Humans sin.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

Thank you i loved the story but 1 little thing was there was no consequences for the sister

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

They seriously don't make them this dumb anymore...Do they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carleigh was quite dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is Tonya still alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever little story, but...

... the sister's behaviour was so over the top ...

and there was no follow up that solidifying that when people cross the line and start fantasying it may be late to close the barn door.

I am a believer in forgiveness, but forgiveness does not mean automatically taking the cheater back. (Yes, in her heart she was a cheater, at least on an emotional level.)

"Trust but verify"? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Start with counseling to get to the root of the problem, then try, but be ever vigilant. That of course means also loving support to stay away from temptation.

One who has had to deal with too many unexpected infidelities and had to try and pick up the broken pieces!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations for creating what is possibly the most stupid female character in Literotica! If she isn't number one she is in the top five for sure. This was much more humorous than the usual LW tropes of dumb wives who think their husbands are so pussy whipped that they will forgive a one off fling. Pre-confessing to and back dating the adultery that had not yet happened was a hilarious twist. Very cleverly set up! 5* for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doing what you know to be wrong, and counting on forgiveness afterwards, is evil and arrogant!

Stupidity that leads to negligence and disrespect is absolutely grounds for divorce or abandonment!

Sounds like he should have gone for the sister. Wants sex every day, and looks up to him? Wants to be a mother?!! Smarter and more clever than the wife he has. Seems like a trade up to me!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Carleigh was incredibly dumb. A plot to lie about a one time slip, yo.gain forgiveness, then actually cheat is worse than an standard, alcohol induced one night slip. This is a premeditated crime against the marriage. She puts him through hell to set up a future meeting with a fantasy lover at an upcoming conference. Forget the spiteful sister angle and Carleigh being duped, her attitude (using sister's advice) was morally repugnant. It also establishes a behavior of likely future adultery. It is much worse than a one time slip even though she did not cheat. Why? Because of her manipulation of her husband and the pain she caused to get a crack at Juan in the future. That is on top of emotionally and sexually withdrawing from her husband. Or her kissing and groping the guy. Btw the conversion of Juan was dumb. Just have Juan not remember her and be interested in someone else. Technically this led to divorce but don't see reconciliation. She wanted him to go through all the pathos to forgive her and THEN fuck her fantasy lover. That shows how little she thinks of her husband's pain and what forgiveness woukd be worth. Don't see how trust can ever be mended. Clever story but the offense is quite dastardly. Tonya was over the top villain. And delusional. As soon as husband learned who was involved in the setup, even after a divorce, he would never give Tonya even a chance to seduce him. So yeah delusional and evil. While Carleigh is delusional and dumb, but wrnt along with some cartoon like evil naster plan that killed her marriage. Why reconcile with that? *shudder*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Carleigh: "I fantasized about how wonderful sex with a different man would be. The fantasy grew because what might be is always more exciting than what is. I didn't respond to your suggestions about improving our sex life because I was getting satisfied by my fantasy sex life. I don't know if that is sick, or dumb, or just wrong. Probably all three."

====> definitely all three. Liked how Juan didn't even remember her. Tonya was a scheming, obsessed bitch. No wonder her advice was so destructive to Carleigh's marriage. Carleigh's original intuition after hubby walked out, about begging for mercy and groveling wss much more apropos. Scary that she is like this after only six years. Their sex life must be poor. Still was entertaining. But -1 for how incredibly stupid Carleigh was. 4 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos10 days ago

I thought this was a decent story. Carleigh is a fool - she allowed her sister to stoke her fantasies about this guy she met and convince her to do something utterly stupid, and she paid the price for it. She also came to realize the truth about fantasies - they're often just that. Certainly, she wasn't Juan's fantasy - he didn't even remember her, which brings up a point I heard a long time ago...

<>

Basically there are three categories for fantasies. Things that turn you on, things that you would do and then things that you can do. Everyone has a whole bunch of stuff, most of it probably quite "wrong" that would turn them on. Hell, I'm happily married to a fucking huge titty blonde adult model and I still have fantasies that she couldn't do for me, those go in the first bucket. Some of those fantasies I absolutely WOULD NOT do for various reasons - illegality, immorality or just because they would plain have negative consequences I wouldn't like. But some of them I would do, however out of those remaining ones there are only a few that I COULD do - things that wouldn't harm myself or others, or trespass on any of the boundaries that my wife and I have in our relationship.

<>

In this story, I think Carleigh, like a lot of people, probably had fairly good rules around her "WANT", "WOULD" and "COULD" do buckets - until her sister got her claws into her. In a way, her and Ian are really lucky because of how dumb the plot was, it gave Ian a chance to impress upon Carleigh how disastrous even a ONS would be to their relationship and it undid all of the grooming that her sister had applies to her over the months (it was something like 4 months of work by her sister to convince her to do this!!)

<>

Overall, it was a decent story. I think people are being too hard on Carleigh - she's a young wife in a relationship that hasn't really been tested or found it's footing yet and she still managed to do the right thing when tempted, in person, by another man. In fact, it's likely that without the influence of her sister, she might have continued to stay faithful, after all, she was in a perfect environment where Ian would never find out and she didn't have sex with Juan. That being said, Ian and her didn't have the closeness of the type of relationship that you'd need to be able to maintain fidelity long term, so in a way, it was good that their relationship was tested so strongly. It's the old, "that which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" adage. In the case of this relationship, I think that's very much true.

<>

Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forgiveness Previous Part
Forgiveness Series Info

SIMILAR Stories